Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are you first?" she said. "I don't want to get into trouble."

"We help people," said Lexa. "If people do good things, we encourage it, but if people do bad things, we bring them to justice."

"Like vigilantes?"

"Yes, something like that."

"What do you want to know?"

"Were you selling your sexual services to the Russian embassy?" I asked.

"Not really. I was working for a pimp called Joshua. He sent a girl to the embassy every night, but most of them only did it the once."

"Why? What happened to them?"

"The men at the embassy were violent towards them. Joshua had to send a different girl each time and he asked me if I wanted to go. I needed the money and although the other girls warned me about going, I went anyway," she shrugged.

"How did you get there?"

"They sent a car to Joshua's meeting place and they drove me to the embassy."

"Is that always how the girls got there?"

"Yes. Joshua used to have a call from the guy at the embassy asking for some fresh meat. He always managed to find a new willing girl, because the money was so good. The Russian guy sent a car to pick them up."

"And what happened when you got there?"

She sighed and tried to build herself up to reliving it. She didn't look much older than Pippa and it was a real contrast from the life she'd been living.

"They frisked me when I arrived, which was perverted in its own way. I know security is tight but they didn't need to stuff their fingers into my holes," she shivered.

"They did a cavity search?"

"If you can call it that. I think they just got off on it. Then they took me up to a suite and I met with the client."

"Did you catch his name?" asked Lexa.

"His name was Stan or something like that, it was Russian sounding."

"Stanislav?" I asked.

"Yes, that might have been it. He started to get me drunk and then we got down to the usual flirting and kissing and stuff," she said.

"But he got violent?"

"Not at first, he liked seeing me dancing about in my underwear and then he wanted me to suck his cock. It was a typical night on the town for me," she said. "But then he wanted to tie me up."

"With rope or handcuffs?" I wanted as much detail as possible.

"Zip-ties," she shuddered. "I told him I didn't like being tied up, but he was having none of it. He slapped me across the face and then tied my hands behind my back," she was struggling to tell us what had happened.

"Fucker," I spat.

"He ripped my underwear off and dragged me about by my cuffed hands. It was like some sort of arm lock and he bent me over and started fucking me from behind. He was rough, pulling my hair and slapping me," she had tears in her eyes now.

"Ok. We get the idea," said Lexa, trying to end her ordeal.

"He was like a fucking animal," she hissed. "He wasn't satisfied with my pussy, so he stuffed it in my ass and fucked me even harder. I managed to fight him off a couple of times, but it was like a game for him. He chased me around the room and pinned me down again, after beating me into submission. I could hear his two bodyguards laughing from the other side of the door. They seemed to enjoy hearing me get hurt and abused."

"Did they come in to check on what the noise was all about?"

"No."

"How did it end?" I asked.

"He came in my pussy without permission and then he untied me and left me crying on the bed."

"Did he just let you go?"

"No, he fell asleep. Once he was asleep, I tried to leave but the door was locked. I banged on the door and two of his men let me out and took me back to the car. I was dropped off at the meeting place and that was the end of it," she sniffed. "Fucking bastards."

"Was he armed?" I asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Did he have a gun or a knife?"

"No, I didn't see one."

"Did his men say anything to Stanislav when they let you out of the room?" I needed as much detail as I could get.

"No, they looked like they didn't want to disturb him. They just left him there and manhandled me back to the car."

I looked at Lexa as a plan started to form in my head. She looked at me and obviously had the same idea. I turned back towards Claire and smiled at her.

"You've been more helpful than you'll ever know," I said. "I'm sorry you had to relive it, but mark my words, I'll be the last woman he ever fucks."

She gave me a puzzled look.

"You're not seriously going to let him fuck you, are you? I had broken ribs and a black eye after I went there. If it wasn't for Tammy, I don't know what would have happened to me."

"We need to make sure he doesn't continue to do this to other women. I believe in karma and it's about to come knocking on his door," I said. "How do I get in contact with this Joshua asshole?"

"I can give you the address of the kebab house which he owns. It's a front for his prostitution business to clean the money he gets for the girls," said Claire wiping her eyes.

Tammy rubbed her shoulders and back to comfort her as I passed Claire my phone.

"Just type the address in and we'll do the rest," I said. "Is there anything else you can think of that might be useful to us?"

"He likes red slutty underwear. That's what Joshua makes all the girls wear underneath a long trench coat. He likes rough sex with submissive girls but when I fought back, he seemed to like that even more," she said.

"It must take him back to his days in Chechnya when he was raping and pillaging," said Lexa.

"You know a lot about him," replied Claire. "Who did you say you worked for?"

"We're the good guys," she smiled. "That's about all I can tell you. Thank you for your help."

Claire nodded nervously and got up to leave.

"You're in good hands now. Tammy and the girls are the best in the business," I said. "They'll keep you safe from assholes like Stanislav."

"I know. Be safe, that guy is a nasty piece of work," she turned and Tammy walked her back out of the bar.

Once she'd gone, Lexa turned and stared at me.

"I think it's doable," she stated. "What do you think?"

"Getting in and out sounds pretty straight forward, but the lack of weapons won't make it easy. This fucker is a military man so he won't be a push over," I said, trying to figure out how I was going to kill him. "Maybe I can poison him?"

"Maybe, but getting the poison into the embassy won't be easy. She said she was frisked and cavity searched. I think you'll have to go in sterile."

"In that case I'll have to break his neck or strangle him to death," I mused.

"A neck break won't be easy either. Not on a trained killer like him. You're just going to have to improvise. I'm sure there'll be a pen in the room or maybe a pair of scissors," she replied.

"So, you're saying it's a go?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes. We'll go and pay this Joshua a visit and tell him that you're taking the place of whoever he already has lined up for tonight's session. His body guards will pick you up, you'll do the deed and then they'll drive you back without even realising what's happened, until it's too late."

"Sounds like a plan," I laughed.

It was a nervous laugh. I'd been working undercover since I'd met Lexa, but this was my first actual assassination mission. I felt fearful and a little sick at what I was about to do. I wanted revenge for Natalie and we needed Tristan to start telling us about The Generals. This was the only way.

Tammy returned and must have overheard the last few comments we'd made about our plan.

"There must be more to this guy than just roughing up a few hookers," she said. "What's he done?"

I looked at Lexa for approval and she nodded.

"He's a rapist and a war criminal," I said. "He's also a Russian crime boss and he's been trying to rig the elections with help from the guy whose orgy you attended on Saturday night."

"Fucking hell," she gasped. "This is like something from the movies or something. Can I help with anything?"

"Actually, you can. Have you got any red lingerie I can borrow?" I laughed.

"Of course. I've got a long black trench coat too if you need it. It's like the sort of thing dirty old men wear to flash women in public. Quite a few of our clients like to wear them for role play," she giggled.

"Lead the way," I smiled, standing up with Lexa following me. "Let's get me slutted up."

Tammy took us to a huge dressing room full of kinky outfits. There were nurses' uniforms, police and army outfits to name but a few. She also had a huge selection of sexy underwear and it didn't take Lexa long to get stuck in, trying to find me an outfit.

"How about this?" she said to Tammy as I got undressed.

"I think a thong would be better, she's certainly got the ass for it."

"True. I think lace with a matching bra and suspender belt and then red fishnets," she replied, going through the pile of clothes.

"Do I get a say in this?" I sniggered.

"No," they both said in unison.

"This is perfect," swooned Tammy, holding up a lace lingerie set.

"Ooooh, yes I like that. It'll really show her tits off," Lexa agreed.

"Everything shows Becca's tits off," laughed Tammy. "They're huge."

"They're not huge," I protested. "They're an ideal size for my slim frame and they're in proportion with my sexy ass."

I bounced my breasts at them and then turned around and twerked my ass.

"Stop it, Becca. You're going to make our knickers all wet," said Lexa. "Try it on."

She threw the underwear at me and minutes later I was dressed to kill, quite literally in this case.

"She needs some shoes," said Tammy. "High-heeled red stilettos should do the trick. She'll look like a proper whore then."

"She always looks like a proper whore," laughed Lexa.

"Wow thanks," I said sarcastically. "You made me this way, you dirty bitch."

The banter was making me feel more relaxed and it was taking my mind off the job, but I missed Natalie and her dirty comments. I just wanted to get this over and done with so I could go and visit her in the hospital.

I slipped on the uncomfortable stilettos and gave Tammy and Lexa a twirl.

"Does this outfit make me look slutty?" I joked.

"No, you make you look slutty," laughed Tammy.

"Haha, you beat me to it," added Lexa.

"I need the flasher-coat," I smiled. "I can hardly go walking the streets dressed like this, can I?"

"It doesn't usually stop you," giggled Tammy. "I'll get the coat, we wouldn't want the little skank catching a cold, would we?"

"Cheeky bitch."

Lexa moved closer and gave me a once over. She squeezed my ass and adjusted my thong. It didn't need adjusting, she just wanted an excuse to touch me.

"I should take you right now and eat that sweet little cunt of yours," she whispered in my ear.

"Be my guest," I purred, feeling her breath on my neck line.

She moved in behind me and kissed behind my ear. Her hands started to caress my navel and tickle under my scantily clad breasts.

"Touch them," I begged, feeling myself getting wetter.

She pulled away and slapped my ass hard.

"Sorry babe, we've not got time for fun and games. We've got work to do and London is about three hours from here," she said.

"Cunt tease."

Tammy arrived back with a long black flasher-coat and handed it over with a smile. It even had a hood so that I could protect myself from the rain.

"Don't go flashing anyone, Becca. You'll give them a heart attack with what you're wearing underneath," she laughed.

"What she's not wearing underneath, more like," added Lexa. "Thanks for all your help and make sure you thank Claire again too."

"You're always welcome here. I know a little bit about what you do and I've witnessed it first hand in Algeria. I and the other girls are eternally in your debt."

"You're not, but thank you," I said.

I kissed Tammy and gave her a hug. She smelt of incense and coconut massage oil. Feeling her warm body against mine reminded me of Natalie again and I had to tear myself away before it all got too much for me.

"Good luck and be safe. I hope Natalie makes a speedy recovery."

I just smiled at her and we left.

****

It had taken over five hours to get to London as the traffic was horrendous. The usual tailbacks on the M1 and M25 meant that it was already dark by the time we'd arrived.

Claire had given us the address of Joshua's kebab house and we'd pulled up in a supermarket car park about a mile down the road. We'd had some food and water to refuel and Lexa had brought some zip-ties. They were usually used for tying cables together, but in our case, she'd bought them in case we needed to restrain Joshua.

Arran had sent us a picture of Joshua taken from his Facebook profile and I couldn't help thinking about Tristan's software again. People put their whole lives onto social media and they had no idea how easy it was to get information or photos of a person without even trying.

As we sat in the Range Rover just outside Wembley, we continued to discuss the mission. We had been discussing it for most of the journey and we'd gone through every eventuality we could think of. Lexa called it the 'what ifs'. What if there's more than one of them? What if they hear you trying to kill him? What if this? What if that? The list was endless, but being prepared for every scenario cut down on the thinking time if that particular set of circumstances arose.

"This is the emergency rendezvous," she said, as I stuffed a sausage roll into my mouth. "If anything goes wrong, just get yourself here."

"Understood," I replied.

"I have the upmost faith in you to complete this mission," she continued. "Seduce him, fuck him and then kill him as discreetly as possible."

"I know. I'll do my best," I agreed. "Is there any news from the hospital?"

"There's been no change, Becca, but look at it this way. It's Stanislav's fault that Natalie is in the situation she's in. You need to pull on those feelings to help you do what needs to be done. He is the enemy. He is a bad man. He doesn't deserve to live. Don't hesitate when the time comes. You'll be doing the world a favour."

Her reassurance was nice to hear, but it was unnecessary. My anger was already building with every passing moment that Natalie was unconscious. Killing him was the easy part. Getting out of the embassy with my own life intact was the difficult bit.

"We need to sort this Joshua dickhead out first," I said, opening a can of coke.

The caffeine and sugar rush were what I needed to give me a boost. I was still exhausted after the previous night's escapades.

"We know where he'll be and what he looks like. It'll be a piece of cake," she smiled.

"He's a big guy," I said, looking at his photo on my phone. "He's not just going to let us zip-tie him up."

"No, he won't. That's why we're going to use one of the guns you've brought with you in your bag."

I was gobsmacked. She was always one step ahead of me.

"You don't miss a fucking trick, do you?" I said.

"I've been in this game a long time, Becca. I notice everything. Now, shall we use the Uzi or the pistol?"

"I can't believe we're having this conversation. We're sitting outside Tesco's, discussing whether to use the sub-machine gun or the Russian pistol," I giggled.

"I know. Surreal isn't it," she replied. "These people all around us have no idea what goes on in the real world. You're part of something unique and secretive. It's a hell of a feeling, isn't it?"

She was right. It was a hell of a feeling. We had a bag of guns and were about to assault a pimp in order to gain access to the embassy of a foreign country. Before I met Lexa, the highlight of my day was lusting after a guy at work and discussing it with my fellow office workers.

"I think the Makarov will be easier for you to conceal," I giggled.

"Right then. Let's go and say hello to Joshua."

She started the car and drove back out into the traffic. Josh's Kebab House was just around the corner on Wembley Park Road. According to google, it didn't open until six o'clock, but we assumed Josh would be there a little earlier to open up.

We did a drive-by and saw the closed sign on the door, but the lights were on. Our plan wasn't to go in through the front door. We'd researched the satellite view of his shop and had noticed a service road to the rear. Lexa pulled into the narrow road which was strewn with litter and grime. The road was a dead-end so she turned the car around in case we needed a quick getaway. We parked up outside the rear entrance to Josh's place and I dragged my bag off the back seat.

I fished out the pistol and a magazine for it and passed it to Lexa. She was going to be the only one of us who was armed. She slid the magazine in and racked the top slide.

"We'll be nice to begin with, but if he doesn't cooperate, we'll have to threaten him. If I have to shoot him, I'll shoot him in the foot as it won't be lethal," said Lexa.

We both already knew the plan, but it never did any harm to go over it again. I stuffed a couple of zip-ties in my coat pocket and we got out of the car. Lexa stuffed the pistol into the back of her waistband underneath her leather jacket. I pulled my coat shut to keep out the cold and hide my modesty.

We walked slowly to the rear door and knocked on it from the outside. There was a clattering noise coming from inside as though someone was preparing food, but it stopped when they heard us knocking. A few seconds later the door opened, but it wasn't Joshua, it was a guy dressed in a white apron who looked like the chef.

"Can I speak to Josh?" I said in a seductive tone.

"What's it about?" he said aggressively.

I allowed my coat to fall open a little and I slipped my fishnet-clad leg out. His gaze saw my skimpy clothing and he immediately knew why I was there.

"I understand he gets work for girls," I said. "Maybe I could work for him?"

"Ah, yes. He's always looking for new talent," replied the chef. "Wait here."

He disappeared back inside and less than a minute later Joshua appeared at the door.

"Ladies," he said with a beaming smile. "You're looking for work, yeah?"

"Yes. A friend of mine told me that you were the man around here for that sort of thing," I said, playing to his ego.

"Come into my office," he nodded, holding the door open so we could enter.

The smell of fried food and spicy kebabs hit me so hard it made my eyes water. We followed josh through the kitchen and into a small office next to the toilet. The health inspector would close this place in an instant by the look of it. It wasn't exactly clean and hygienic.

Josh's office looked more like a store room than a place of business. It was full of ingredients stacked on the floor and his desk was covered in paperwork. The man himself was around six feet tall and in his early thirties. He was wearing jeans and a hoody and looked as well kept as his office.

"I can find you girls work straight away," he grinned. "But I need to see the goods first. Get your tits out."

"That's not how it's going to work, honey," I said. "I understand that you send girls to the Russian embassy. I need to take the place of whoever you're sending there tonight."

"What? I don't think so darling. I'm not sure who you've been talking to, but that's not how it works around here. I tell you where you're working and you go and get on your knees or bend over for whoever the fuck I tell you," he snapped.

"It's not up for discussion," I replied. "What time is the pickup for the embassy and where is it? I know they'll be sending a car."

"You seem to know a lot. Who the fuck do you think you are coming in here and talking to me like that? You need to learn some manners, bitch."

Lexa had stayed quiet up until this point. This guy wasn't going to listen to reason so I just stepped aside and let Lexa do her thing.

"You want to see the goods?" she said.

"See this slut gets it," he sneered at me. "Yes darling, get them out."