Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I emerged onto the street, I saw the black Range Rover parked up half on the pavement with is engine running. I wasn't taking any chances. I'd gotten into the wrong car before, so I put my hand in my pocket and gripped the handle of my pistol.

My paranoia was in overdrive but it needn't have been. Lexa opened the passenger door as I got level with it and I saw the concerned look on her face.

"Get in," she said. "Are you ok?"

As I got to the door, the glow from the interior light showed my battered face from under my hood.

"Jesus Christ, Becca. What the fuck happened?" she gasped.

"It's done. He's dead, but he didn't go down without a fight as you can see."

I slipped the pistol out of my coat pocket and placed it under my thigh. Stanislav's body had been discovered and they may have decided to come looking for us.

Next, I took the phone out and hurled it out of the window in case they were tracking it.

We were safe enough for now and I let out a long sigh of relief enjoying the warmth from the heater. My feet were like blocks of ice and were covered in mud. My stockings were in tatters and my whole body felt drained.

"What the hell happened?" asked Lexa as we pulled onto the main road.

"It went down just as we planned, but he recognised me from the riding photo at Kingsley manor. He was just toying with me the whole time until he got me zip-tied on the bed with his cock in my ass," I spat.

I explained the chain of events as Lexa listened and concentrated on getting us onto the motorway.

"It's too late to clean up the mess outside the park," she said. "I'll have to get Ethan on the case to cover things up with the Russians. You should be very proud of yourself, Becca. You've done some outstanding work on this assignment."

"I had a good teacher," I sighed, closing my eyes and leaning back in the seat. "We need to go and see Tristan and confront him about all this. He owes us information on The Generals."

"That can all wait babe. You need to get some rest and medical attention; we'll worry about him tomorrow."

"Is there any news from the hospital?" I asked.

"There's been no change."

My revenge on Stanislav had felt good, but it hadn't changed anything. The guy didn't deserve to live but it wasn't going to help Natalie. I felt emotionless about the whole night, despite completing the mission.

The assignment was as good as over apart for talking to Tristan and at least we were now out of danger. We joined the motorway and headed north away from London.

"She'll pull through, Becca," Lexa assured me. "She'll pull through."

I just hoped she was right; this wasn't over yet.