Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the second time he'd used that term and it was worrying. Lambs usually went to the slaughter.

His fingers gripped my lace bra and he yanked it down with a strong violent tug. The clasp broke behind me and my boobs sprang free.

"That's better," he said. "You are a big girl, aren't you?"

I thought he was going to suck my nipples or caress my breasts, but his hand dropped the bra on the floor and he grabbed me around the throat instead.

"Do you know why I like pretty young girls?" he asked.

I shook my head quickly as his grip got tighter.

"Because I like to fuck them up," he hissed. "I like to leave my mark on them."

Before I could answer, he moved in and kissed me hard on the lips. His grip was tight, but I could still breathe. His tongue forced its way into my mouth and entwined it with mine. I could smell champagne on his breath as he forced his affections on to me.

My body started to react the way it always did in these circumstances. It flooded me with adrenaline. That adrenaline caused my nipples to become harder and my pussy to swell and soak my panties even more. It was switching from fear to pleasure and I had no control over it.

I kissed him back. He was a powerful man, a little overweight, but strong from years of hard living. I felt feeble and weak as my tongue fought his for domination.

As quickly as it began, it ended and he pushed my head back against the sofa and let go of my neck.

"You like it rough, dah?" he sneered.

"Not too rough," I said.

"I'll be the judge of that. This is my point. You are the weaker sex and anything weaker can be preyed upon and used and in this case traded," he smirked. "I sell dirty sluts like you every week."

He was trying to get a reaction out of me. He had a reputation for beating women and I wondered if he did this little kiss-and-tell with all the prostitutes he'd fucked.

"I'm not for sale," I said sternly.

He slapped the back of his hand straight across my face and I instantly felt my eye swell.

"Stupid bitch. Of course you're for sale. You're here right now selling your pussy to me. The rest of you is just as insignificant."

"Ow, what the fuck? Go easy," I said.

He slapped me again in the same place.

"You said you liked it rough. I am going easy on you. You should see what I did to women during the war," he laughed. "Kiss me again."

Kissing this fucker was the last thing on my mind. I quickly weighed up my options. I speed-read the room, looking for a weapon I could use against him, but my hesitation just angered him even more. He grabbed my throat again and forced his lips against mine. He was more passionate this time and I tried to push him away, but he was much heavier and stronger than me.

"That's it," he slurped. "I like it when you struggle."

He tightened his grip and I saw him undoing his trousers with his free hand. His belt rattled as he pulled his cock out. He stopped kissing me and looked down at the fear in my eyes, as though he was feeding off of it.

"I know you like it," he said. "This is all you're fit for. You are here to service men. You are here to suck cocks and get fucked in any way we men see fit. That is a woman's only purpose."

I nodded as my eyes started watering.

"Suck it," he spat. "Get your face down there."

He let go of my throat and gripped the back of my neck instead. My face was forced down to his crotch and I opened my mouth to receive his throbbing manhood. I had barely caught my breath as he entered my mouth and then pushed into my throat.

Seven inches of monstrous cock impaled my face as he let out a long sigh of satisfaction.

"Mmmmm, nice and warm and tight," he groaned. "No gag reflex either, that's a shame, I like it when girls gag."

He held me there for a few seconds and then let go of the back of my head. He lay back on the sofa and picked up his champagne.

"You know what to do little girl," he grinned, sipping his drink.

I stared up at him and gripped his shaft in my hand. I thought about squeezing his balls and then ramming his glass into his throat, but we were too near the door. If the two assholes outside heard it, I'd be shot dead on sight. I needed him in the bedroom.

Instead I just nodded, "Yes sir."

I stroked his fat cock up and down and then popped it back into my mouth. I did the best I could, trying to put it all out of my mind. It could have been anyone's cock once I had my eyes closed and from the feel of my panties, my body seemed to be enjoying it.

I told myself that you can only rape someone's mind if you allow them to and I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. As long as my body was enjoying it, who was I to say otherwise. At least he'd stopped hitting me.

I swirled my tongue around his balls on the down stroke and took him all the way in. My throat was producing blowjob-spit which I dribbled and slurped all over his shaft.

"Ooohhh, good girl, you certainly have some skills," he groaned. "I like it sloppy."

I tugged his foreskin back and sucked his sensitive tip, making him squirm beneath me. I then wanked him up and down and repeated the whole technique again.

"Wow, you're worth every penny," he gasped, thrusting his hips upwards.

"I'm just getting started, sir," I moaned.

I spat all over his cock and balls and then tugged his trousers and shorts down to his knees. I then slid back up to his genitals dragging my pert tits up his thighs. My nipples barley touched his legs as I got back into position. I lay on top of him and allowed my breasts to brush against his undercarriage.

I'd used this technique many times and the feeling of a girl's soft flesh brushing against a man's scrotum drove men wild. I squished my tits around his balls and then wanked him off and licked his tip with my tongue.

"Fuck, you dirty bitch," he groaned staring down at me.

I slobbered down my cleavage and then rose slightly so I could slide him between my slippery tits.

"That's it, big boy. Fuck my big fat boobs," I swooned. "You feel so fucking hard."

He thrust his hips up and down as he started to tit-fuck me. My clit was poking out like a tiny penis and it was rubbing against the inside of my knickers as I rocked up and down.

"I'm all wet for you," I cooed. "Do you want to feel it?"

"When I'm ready. Shut up and suck it," he snapped, pushing my head down onto his shaft again.

I sucked him and played with his cock for about ten minutes and I was surprised at his stamina. I tried to get him off quickly and gave him my best set of skills, but he barely murmured. He was enjoying it without a doubt, but I knew the worst was to come.

He had had more lust in his eyes when he had slapped me than he had when I was sucking him off. Beating women is what turned him on the most. He was a twisted psychopath.

"Shall we take this into the bedroom?" I suggested.

"Yes, I think it's time to step things up a little," he said.

He pushed me off him and I fell sideways onto the floor. He had that look in his eyes again as he kicked his trousers off and took off his shirt and socks.

He stood over me with his pot belly and twitching cock as I wiped my chin and chest to remove the saliva and pre-cum we'd produced together. I was hoping I could end his life quietly in the bedroom once we'd moved in there, but he had to play his game first.

"This way, slut."

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and dragged me backwards on my ass like a caveman. My tights snagged on the carpet and started to rip and ladder. My knickers were also dragged off and my left ass cheek rubbed hard against the carpet. The friction was painful as the skin was burned against the rug.

If I didn't feel like a rape victim, I certainly looked like one.

Stanislav opened the door wide and dragged me into the room. He kicked the door shut with a loud slam and I instantly felt more like I was winning despite my position on the floor.

"Get on the bed," he cried, slamming my face into the floor.

I quickly glanced around to take in my new surroundings. There was a large king-sized bed with an ornate metal frame. At each corner of the bed there was a post with a decorative ball on the top that stopped at waist height. I guessed he liked to tie women to them while he defiled them. There were two bedside tables and then a dressing table in front of the window. The curtains were closed and there was a door to the right which I assumed was the en-suite bathroom.

I rose up from the floor as Stanislav slumped down in a chair at the foot of the bed. I climbed onto the red satin bed sheets and pulled my knickers back up. As I did so, I caught sight of myself in the mirror and saw that my eye was already going black. I instinctively reached up to touch it.

"That's right," he said, noticing my gaze. "I've already left my mark on you. Do as I say or you'll have another one to match."

The more time I spent with this asshole, the more I wanted him dead, but I had to pick my moment. He was bigger, stronger and better trained than me. I just hoped I was faster and more cunning than him, but time would tell as I still had no clue as to how I was going to kill him.

"Lie on the bed and play with your cunt," he ordered. "I want to see you cum in your panties."

"Why don't you cum up here and play with me?" I replied in a sexy voice. "Don't you want to taste my juicy pussy?"

He just glared at me again so I thought I'd better get on with it. I plumped up some pillows and lay back on top of them. My hands dropped to my breasts and I closed my eyes trying to block out what was happening to me. I heard him spitting on his dick and stroking it as I tried to imagine that someone else was touching me. I thought about Natalie first. I imagined her stroking my skin and moving her touch across my belly and slipping her hands into my knickers. My thoughts quickly changed as I remembered she was lying in a hospital bed. I missed her so much and I was so worried about her.

Thinking of my unconscious friend wasn't going to get me off and I really did want to cum. This dickhead wasn't interested in my pleasure, it was quite the opposite in fact.

I switched my mind to Lexa instead. We'd had our differences on this mission, but we were now both on the same page. As Stanislav watched my performance, I imagined Lexa's fingers rubbing my clit inside my lace underwear. I took myself to a happier place and soon felt the spark building within me.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I swear I could feel her breath on my neck as I imagined her kissing me softly. I used my spare hand to caress my breasts and I moaned loudly, reaching my hand under my ass. I rolled onto my side slightly and slipped a finger inside myself, pulling my panties to the side. This was my favourite position to make myself cum.

I teased the entrance to my sopping vagina while my other hand worked its magic on my sex-bean.

Slipping... sliding... teasing.

'Oh fuck... Lexa... make me cum...' I said in my head.

I imagined her sucking my nipples into her mouth and caressing them with her warm tongue. I pushed two fingers inside myself and threw my head back as I started to cum.

"Mmmmm, fuck... I'm going to cum..." I murmured.

As if on cue, I felt Stanislav's weight on the bed, but I kept my eyes closed. I wanted to cum so badly that I didn't care what he did to me. I was lost in the moment.

I felt his thighs push mine apart and his hand on my underwear. With one violent yank, he tore the flimsy garment off of me and rammed his rock-hard cock into my dripping cunt.

I came harder as he forced himself on top of me, kissing my neck and pawing at my tits like a bear. He was heavy and strong and unrelenting as he ploughed his cock against my cervix.

"I like seeing a whore orgasm," he hissed. "It shows me how filthy you are."

"I am filthy," I panted. "Give me that cock."

Flecks of his spit hit my face as he spoke, but I was busy contracting around his shaft and climaxing like crazy. I hoped my increased tightness would make him cum, but he had other ideas.

His hand came up to my face and I realised he still had my thong in his hand. He wrenched my jaw down and stuffed my sodden panties into my mouth.

"You dirty fucking slut," he sneered with his face rubbing against mine. "Taste your own stink on those dirty knickers."

He clamped my jaw shut and held his hand over my mouth as he started to slide in and out of my swollen pussy. He was fast and brutal, but as I was still cumming and tasting my own snatch, I didn't care.

My breathing was shallow and restricted, causing mucus to form between my nose and his hand as I fought for breath.

"That's it, choke you little cunt," he said through gritted teeth. "I know you love it."

I opened my eyes to see his hulking mass pumping away on top of me and a look of pure evil in his eyes. I was going to run out of oxygen if I didn't do something soon.

As if he sensed it, he let go of my mouth and I spat my dirty panties out at him. I tried to push him off of me, but it was useless, he was too heavy.

"That's it, little lamb. Struggle... try to fight me off. Nothing makes my cock harder than raping a whore like you."

I saw something else in his eyes. Some sort of vengeful look as though he was about to say something even more shocking.

"Do you like my cock inside you, Roxy?" he said the name with a tone which told me he didn't believe it was real.

"Yes... I love it... fuck me baby... cum in my dirty pussy."

He pushed himself up off me and reached over to the bedside table. I heard him open the drawer and grab something out of it. His hand pushed my face into the pillows and rolled me onto my side. I saw the zip-tie out the corner of my eye. It was a very long black strap and it was already made into a loop. All he had to do was slip it over my wrists and pull.

"Roll over, slut," he sneered. "I'm going to fuck your ass so hard; you won't be able to sit down for a week."

He grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back. I felt the plastic loop being placed over my wrists and he pulled the zip-tie tight. Just as I braced myself for anal, he climbed off me.

I rolled onto my back as he walked over to the dressing table near the window. This wasn't looking good at all.

"So, Roxy, why don't you tell me your real name and stop playing these games?" he said, sounding calmer than he had all night.

"What? Roxy is my name," I lied.

I didn't like his sudden change in tact. He was blowing hot and cold and I soon found out why. He picked up a large piece of glossy paper from the table and held it against his chest as he turned towards me. I new instantly that it was the back of a photograph. My mind raced as I realised what it was a photograph of. I lay still on the bed with my hands behind my back and I pulled my knees in to protect myself. My eyes flashed around the room trying to come up with a plan.

"Do I look stupid to you?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Do you think I wouldn't recognise the girl whose been causing me all these problems? The girl who killed four of my men at the apartment? The girl who helped the Kingsleys to fight off sixteen of my finest soldiers? The girl who was photographed horse-riding with one of my possessions?"

He slowly turned the photo around and pushed it into my face.

"This is you. Dah?"

The photo showed me and Pippa riding horses down near the lane. I remembered the creepy guy taking the shot of us and then disappearing. All this time I'd known about it, but it hadn't entered my head that Stanislav would have that photo and that he'd know what I looked like. I'd only concentrated on all his other men that had seen me. I hadn't been worried about them because they were all dead and they wouldn't have been able to give Stanislav a description of me.

Stanislav had known who I was from the instant I'd stepped foot in his suite, but he'd been playing along with it until he could restrain me. He tossed the photo onto my naked torso and then climbed back onto the bed.

"You won't be leaving here alive, little lamb," he said, kissing my forehead. "Tell me your name and who you work for."

It felt like the kiss of death, but I wasn't going to give up.

"My name is Becca," I admitted. "Let me go and let's talk about this."

He rolled over onto my side and then yanked my tied wrists upwards to make me get on my knees. The pain in my shoulders was excruciating as he pushed my face into the pillows and pulled my ass into the air.

"And who sent you?" he said, getting behind me.

I stayed silent.

He slapped my ass hard with his free hand. It instantly felt hot and I cried out like a child.

"Who sent you?"

I was going to tell him. There was no point in lying, but I didn't want it to seem to easy. I was trying to buy myself some thinking time.

"I work for the government," I said.

I felt his cock push against my asshole and he kicked my knees apart with his.

"Good girl, but I need names."

He pushed in hard and punctured my starfish. At the same time, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head backwards so he could get his arm around my neck. I was now kneeling on the bed with his cock in my ass and my back arched to accommodate my hands.

I looked over at the dressing table and saw more photos spread out. There were photos of me and photos of Natalie by the pool. He saw me glance over and he pulled his arm into the crease of my neck a little harder.

"Is she the boss?" he asked.

I thought fast, still looking all around the room. The bedside drawer was still open and filled with black loops. He must have had a collection of zip-ties close to hand for easy access.

"Yes, she's the boss," I lied.

"Where is she? Once I've cum in your ass and strangled the life out of you, she's next."

"She's dead," I lied. "She died at the house last night."

He started to fuck my sphincter as he increased the pressure on my throat. My orgasm had long since passed and I was now only concentrating on one thing; surviving long enough to kill this fucker.

He slammed in and out of me hard and fast and I was glad that the wetness from my gushing pussy had ran down my crack to lubricate him.

"You're lying," he panted. "Where is she?"

He strangled me harder making my eyes bulge and my face go red.

"I'm telling the truth. Sasha shot her last night, right before I killed him," I lied.

"I don't believe you... lying bitch... oh fuck your ass feels good... it's going to be a shame to kill you..." he moaned as his climax approached. "Tell me who's in charge."

His pace slowed and I knew he was about to squirt his potent load into my dirty hole. I welcomed it. I wanted it, but not because I was a slut. It was because it would distract him long enough for me to make a move. I planned my movements in my head so I wouldn't make any mistakes. I only had one chance.

"Oh... ugh... fuck... take all my cum in your ass, slut..." he spluttered.

I felt his cock pulse as the first spurt exploded into my rectum. At the same time, his head went back as he rode the pleasure wave.

It was now or never.

I pushed my head down and bit into his forearm like a Rottweiler. His blood filled my mouth like warm cum and he jerked his arm away causing his head to come forwards. At the same time as he came forwards, I snapped my neck back as hard as I could and hit him straight in the face with the back of my skull.

Snap... thwack... crunch.

The noise of splintering bone was gut-wrenching and as he howled in pain, I did it again.

Snap... thwack... crunch.

He went weak at the knees from his climax and the pain and his grip around my neck loosened a little more. I wriggled out of it and flipped onto my back with his semen still spitting out of his cock. It splattered against my pussy as I spat his blood out of my mouth and took a deep breath. I pulled my knees to my chest and then kicked my heels outwards into his crotch.