Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, ok, but The Generals can't ever know that I'm helping you. They'll do worse things to me than you will."

"So, we have a deal?" Ethan raised his eyebrows at Tristan.

"Yes. I suppose we do," he said.

The two men shook hands.

"You now work for us," said Lexa. "I'm sure we can use you and your connections in some capacity. Having access to people's private social media accounts might give us an edge over our enemies."

"Quite," smiled Tristan.

"Does your family know about this place and what you really do for a living?" I asked.

"The boys know, but my wife and Pippa have no idea. I'd like to keep it that way."

I suddenly had another realisation.

"Is that why Singen and Isaac were at the street race?" I mused.

"Yes. We'd heard that our car park and industrial estate were being used for illegal street racing. I needed to make sure they weren't trying to gain access to this building. The twins were keeping an eye on the place, but it turned out there was nothing to worry about," he answered. "The added bonus was that they found two delightful ex-hookers for me to play with."

"You do know that we're not actually ex-hookers, don't you?" I laughed.

"I do after what happened on Sunday night, yes. But I have to say your sexual skills are the most impressive I've ever had the pleasure to participate in," he cooed. "You and Natalie are truly amazing women and I can't thank you enough for saving us from the Russians."

"Don't worry, I'll be calling in the favour when I need it," I smiled.

"Quite."

"Look after your daughter too, Tristan. You might think that she's daddy's little girl and you may want to keep it in the family, but she's a wild one, I can assure you," I giggled.

He shot me a quizzical look which was asking me how I knew without saying the words.

"You're not the only one who likes eighteen-year-old pussy," I winked. "She's delicious."

"You've slept with her?" he gasped.

"Yep, and so did Nat," I smiled. "Call it part of the service."

I could almost hear his erection starting to stir in his pants. The thought of his daughter having lesbian sex with two other sluts must have been turning him on immensely.

Tristan plugged a data-stick into his computer and downloaded the information we were after. He must have had it in a pre-designated folder because it downloaded pretty quickly. I guessed he had it squirrelled away in case he needed it for blackmail or bribery. I still didn't trust this guy as far as I could throw him.

We went back to the car after Tristan handed over the data and we drove back to Kingsley manor to drop him off. He'd return to his life knowing that we were watching him and that we'd call on him at any time if we needed to.

As he got out of the car, Lexa's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and then looked at me.

"Shit," she said, taking a deep in breath. "Brace yourself, Becca. It's the hospital."

****

Four weeks had passed and I was back doing one of the things I loved. The Ducati roared between my legs and I had a woman who I loved gripping on tightly behind me.

We only had one motorbike between us this time, as the other Ducati had been destroyed after Natalie's accident. We'd decided to treat ourselves to a well-earned weekend away in the Lake District.

The roads were long and winding and above all else, they were empty. We could really throw the bike around and enjoy the spectacular backdrop of the Cumbrian mountains in late autumn. The colours of the leaves on the trees were amazing.

We pulled into a lay-by at the top of a hill and looked down on the sun-kissed valley below. Thousands of colours, from yellow to red shone before us.

I parked the Ducati and kicked the stand down, taking my helmet off and shaking my hair loose. My ribs were still painful, but had healed pretty well. My black eye and bruised face had gone down considerably, but my face still had a yellow tinge to it. I looked pretty much human again.

I'd promised myself that I'd bring Natalie to a place like this after the mission was over, so that we could ride the bikes together in an idyllic setting, but it just wasn't meant to be.

As I stared into the distance, Lexa took her helmet off and climbed off of the bike.

"It's a hell of a view," she gasped.

"It sure is. I just wish that Nat was here to see it with us," I said sadly.

"I know. She'd have loved it up here."

"She would have kicked our asses on the bike too," I laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

"Indeed she would," she smiled sympathetically.

She put her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek. There wasn't a breath of wind, but there was a chill in the air. The lakes looked beautiful at this time of the year and I felt emotional just looking at the breath-taking view.

"At least I'm here with you, Becca," she whispered into my ear. "I might not be as good as Natalie on a bike, but I'm a better fuck."

I smiled and kissed her on the lips.

"I'm not sure Natalie would agree with you on that one," I giggled.

"Well... I guess we'll have to go back to the cottage and find out," she said, slapping her hand against my leather clad ass. "Come on."

She put her helmet back on and mounted the Ducati as my passenger. I slipped my helmet on too and we were soon powering back down the valley, disturbing the peace and quiet. It was exhilarating, but after the excitement I'd felt at Kingsley manor and the Russian embassy, it wasn't quite cutting it.

My adrenaline was pumping, but it wasn't the same as the thrill-ride that I'd felt running around in the dark, fighting for my life with an Uzi in my hand.

I'd never felt as alive as I did when I was on the edge of death. Although riding a motorbike at crazy speeds was thrilling, it lacked what I needed. I wanted to be back on another mission. I'd been off of active duties for a month while my injuries healed and it was driving me crazy.

I didn't just miss the seedy fucking and opening my legs for strangers; I missed the action and the adventure of it all. I remembered what Lexa had once told me after my first mission. She'd said that, at first the assignments were scary and then you got used to them. She then told me that eventually you craved them and couldn't live without them. She was right, as usual.

'What the fuck had I become,' I wondered to myself.

I slowed the bike and turned onto a badly maintained track which led to the remote cottage. This road really wasn't built for a sports bike, but I avoided the deepest potholes and made it back to our holiday home.

It was an old stone building which had been modernised without losing its character. The chimney spewed white smoke as the log fire did its thing from inside the house. The cottage was nestled in a bowl, formed at the foot of three mountains and it felt like a fortress. It was popular with honeymooners who wanted to escape from the world and to be alone, which made it ideal for us.

Old habits died hard and I couldn't help but check all around us as I parked my bike at the front of the cottage next to Lexa's four-by-four.

We did the shaky hair thing as we took the helmets off and climbed the stone steps up onto the porch area.

"Home sweet home," laughed Lexa, looking cold and tired. "I need a nice hot shower and a glass of wine"

"I'm right there with you," I agreed.

As we got to the door, I heard a noise from inside.

Clomp-step, clomp-step, clomp-step.

It was the sound of a person limping to the door with their leg in plaster.

"It sounds like she's up and about," I laughed.

As I said that, the door opened and Natalie stood there waiting to greet us.

"Welcome back," she smiled. "You've been gone ages."

"Sorry babe. We got carried away on the bike. The roads up here are amazing," I said.

"Rub it in, why don't you?" she sulked.

I kissed her as we entered the warm living area and Lexa did the same.

Natalie had woken up from her coma just after we'd dropped Tristan back at Kingsley manor. Lexa had taken a phone call from the hospital and we'd raced straight there to see her once the assignment was over.

She had no lasting problems and her brain swelling had gone down. She was back to her normal slutty self. Her full-leg plaster had been changed for a new one, which was below her knee. It made it easier for her to get around and she'd been discharged from the hospital and sent home. Natalie had then spent the last few weeks at my penthouse so I could keep an eye on her and help her out.

We'd all decided to get away from it all for a while and Lexa had driven her up to the cottage in her BMW X5 and I'd followed them up on my bike. We needed some down time and this place couldn't have been better.

The smoky aroma of the log fire filled the room mixed with a heady combination of the scent of three sexy young women. Lexa and I walked over to the fire to warm ourselves as Natalie hobbled along behind us.

"Come on Peg-leg, there's room for one more," I laughed.

We'd done nothing but take the piss out of each other since she'd woken up. She said I looked like the elephant man because of my facial injuries and I kept calling her Long John Silver or any other name I could come up with to mock her broken leg.

Even Lexa had joined in so we started calling her 'Mother' or 'Mum' as she was older than us.

I looked over at the coffee table next to the sofa and saw Natalie's laptop was set up.

"Are you selling your dirty panties again?" I laughed.

"Of course. I have a back log of a few weeks to catch up on," she exclaimed. "My fans have been missing my scent."

"I'm sure we can help out," said Lexa. "You can have this pair I'm wearing if you like. I'm sure they're nice and fragrant by now."

"Mine are pretty juicy too," I laughed. "That throbbing bike engine always makes me creamy."

"Thanks girls. That will be a great help. The dirty fuckers are queuing up for a sniff of my cunt at the minute," sighed Natalie.

Lexa and I were warming up nicely after our cold ride and Natalie needed to keep warm too, as she wasn't wearing very much.

She struggled to wear jeans or tight-fitting trousers due to her leg. She'd opted for a white satin robe which barely covered her ass cheeks. I could see she had white satin knickers on underneath and I guessed she had a matching bra on too.

She looked stunning. Her blond hair sparkled with the glow of the fire and the soft lighting. After warming her front, she turned around and stuck her ass out making the robe rise up as she bent over. She rubbed her hands on her sexy ass cheeks and then turned back around again.

Lexa and I were both staring at her.

"What's wrong?" she asked, looking like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

"You know," said Lexa. "You're doing it on purpose."

"I don't know what you mean," she smiled. "I'm just keeping warm."

"Try putting some clothes on then," I replied. "I know you're not wearing anything under that robe."

"I am. I've got a fresh pair of panties on which I'm preparing for a client and I'm wearing a bra. I may have a broken leg, but I still like to feel womanly."

She opened her robe to show us her lingerie. The satin, strapless balcony bra barely contained her heaving bosom and her skimpy panties gave her a gorgeous camel toe.

"No wonder you're cold," gasped Lexa. "You're dressed like a slut."

"You know you both love me dressed like this. It's getting late so I suggest you both go for a shower and slip into something more slutty. I've been bored all afternoon waiting for you two to come back," she pouted. "I need some attention."

Lexa and I looked at Natalie and then we shrugged at each other.

"I think we can manage that for the bossy bitch, don't you?" I tittered. "Give me half and hour."

"Me too," said Lexa.

We left Nat in the living area and both went upstairs to the bedrooms. We were stripped off in minutes and standing under a warm cascade of water. We showered separately, mainly because the showers were so small. I kept banging my elbows on the cubicle and I could barely bend down without my ass leaving an imprint on the glass.

As I dried myself off, I heard Natalie clomping around on the wooden floor downstairs and I wondered what she was up to, she was supposed to be resting her leg.

I slipped on my underwear which Lexa had bought for us especially for the weekend. Natalie was dressed in white; Lexa's were black and mine were pale pink. We each had a matching bra and knicker set and a satin robe of the same colour. The fabric was silky soft against my freshly waxed pussy and my robe clung to my body like static. I put on a small amount of makeup to highlight my eyes and lips and then did my hair. I made it light and floaty with a blow dry. It made a change for me to actually make myself look sexy for someone I loved; it was usually done for work purposes.

In this case I was doing it for two women that I loved. Lexa and I had had a conversation about my feelings for Natalie and I had told Lexa that I was in love with both of them. I knew Nat felt the same and it had put me in a difficult position. I didn't want to betray Lexa but I didn't want to lie to her either. Love is a peculiar thing, especially between women.

I needn't have worried. Lexa was completely understanding and told me that she didn't mind. We'd never said we were exclusive together and with the line of work we were in, it could never work like that. I spent most of my working life seducing people and letting them fuck me, both men and women. Jealousy couldn't come into the equation.

Lexa also admitted something to me. She said she'd slept with Natalie on more than one occasion as part of her training. A three-way lesbian weekend sounded perfect to all of us.

I gave myself a quick check over in the mirror and I already felt horny. I was ready for a night of unadulterated filth with these two women and I knew I wasn't going to be disappointed.

I walked bare-footed back down the stairs and found that Natalie had been busy making us a soft area in front of the fire. There were several sheep skin rugs laid out and a couple of large duvets with satin covers on them. She'd thrown some scatter cushions on top, to form a chill-out area between the fire and the sofas. It would be better than scrabbling around on the hard wooden floor.

She'd lit some candles, dimmed the lights and closed the curtains. The whole room felt homely and cosy. The only mood killer was the fact she had the television on, but when I saw what she was watching, I realised why.

"Wilson's been sworn in as Prime Minister," said Natalie as I approached.

"Wow, that's a surprise, isn't it?" I said sarcastically. "I had no idea he was going to win."

"Me neither," said Lexa, coming out of the kitchen with a bottle of wine and three glasses.

"I thought you were still upstairs making yourself look beautiful," I laughed. "I know it takes you older ladies longer than us."

"I don't think so. I'm naturally gorgeous, you cheeky bitch," she laughed. "It obviously took you longer to hide your ugly mug."

She sat on the sofa next to Nat and I took a seat on the sheepskin rug, leaning back against the sofa between them.

"That's it, Becca bitch. Dogs aren't allowed on the sofa," said Natalie. "Get on the floor where you belong."

"Shut up, Hop-along whore," I joked.

Lexa poured the wine as we watched Wilson making his speech. He was full of hope for the future, just like all politicians were when they win an election. He was blabbing on about entering a new era for our great country and how he was going to tackle all the usual problems.

"This twat's about as convincing as the last Prime Minister," I snapped.

"And the one before him," laughed Lexa.

"He seems to have forgotten to mention how he won the election," I scorned.

"He's forgot to mention attending the orgy too. Maybe he'll tell everyone about fucking your cum filled pussy after several men had already been inside you," laughed Natalie.

"I guess he's the lesser of two evils," said Lexa, sipping her wine. "It was either him or Hughs and Hughs wanted to allow a Russian criminal to operate in this country."

"I guess so. Time will tell as to whether this dickhead comes good on his promises," I said.

His speech continued, saying he was going to be demanding greener energy to save the environment and how he was going to stamp out drug trafficking and gun crime. Trade deals were going to be made and more money was going to be given to the military to protect us all from terrorism. He wanted to stop gang warfare within our cities and bring the country to the forefront of the digital age.

"He certainly talks the talk," said Nat, switching the tv off in disgust. "What a load of bollocks."

"He's now in charge of the country, which means we'll be doing his bidding at some point," said Lexa.

"Does he even know that we exist?" I laughed.

"Probably not, but private military contractors, such as ourselves are being called upon more and more to do the dirty jobs that need to stay away from the public eye."

"I like it dirty," I laughed.

"That's because you are dirty," said Natalie.

"Yes, and that's why you both love me so much," I raised a glass to them both.

We all clinked glasses.

"To love," they said in unison.

I downed my wine and held my glass out to Lexa for a refill.

"Can I have some more please, mummy," I mocked her.

"Me too, mummy," added Nat, copying my gesture.

"You pair are so fucking cheeky," Lexa rolled her eyes.

She refilled the glasses as I took my phone out of my pocket. I paired it with the music system in the cottage and selected some Zen meditation music that Tammy had given me. It added to the relaxing atmosphere that Natalie had created and it stirred the soul with tranquil sounds.

"Mmmm, this sort of music always makes me so relaxed and sleepy," sighed Natalie, closing her eyes.

"Sleepy? I think you've done enough sleeping for a while," I laughed. "That's all you've done since you fell off your Ducati."

"I didn't fall off, I had a traumatic crash and a severe brain injury," she said, pretending to be upset.

"Hopefully it's knocked some sense into you," I giggled. "But on a more serious note, what do you remember about it all?"

"It's a bit of a blur to be honest. I remember chasing after Sasha on the motorbike with you firing an Uzi over my shoulder; which looked totally bad ass by the way," she replied. "Then I remember hitting the brakes for the deer in the road, but after that, I don't remember a thing."

"What about when you were in a coma? We came to see you; did you hear us?"

"I'm not sure. I thought I did, but it was as though I was dreaming. I dreamt about a lot of different things, from demons chasing me, to having sex with you," she giggled. "At one point it felt so real, I swear I could feel you touching me."

I looked up at Lexa, who was smiling at me. She was thinking the same thing as I was; I had touched her.

"Where did I touch you in the dream?" I asked.

"The usual places. We kissed, you touched my boobs and then you went down on me," she cooed. "It made me so wet in my dream that I soaked through several pairs of panties. Don't ask me why, but in my dream, I was wearing multiple pairs and every time I took a pair off for you to see me naked, I was wearing another pair underneath. It was so frustrating."

"That must be related to your never-ending client base for your dirty knickers," I laughed.

"It doesn't matter how many pairs you sell, there's always another pervert who wants to smell Nat's Naughty Knickers," tittered Lexa.

"It might have been that, but your touch felt real."

"I did touch you," I admitted. "I thought it might bring you back to me."

"What?" she sounded a little surprised.

"Becca played with your tits and fingered you while you were in a coma," said Lexa. "Maybe you felt it on an unconscious level."