Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Becca, you dirty rapist," laughed Natalie. "You can't just go helping yourself to people's privates."

I burst out laughing at her choice of words and at the way she said it. She sounded like a child and I knew she was doing it on purpose.

"Well... you obviously liked it," I replied. "Your pussy got all wet and I didn't hear you complaining."

"For fucks sake. There I was, lying on my death bed and I had a horny slut molesting me. No wonder it took me so long to wake up, I was mentally traumatised."

I placed my wine glass on the floor and turned around. I was kneeling between Natalie's spread thighs and in the perfect position to start the night off.

I placed both hands on her knees and pushed them up to the hem line of her robe.

"Are you trying to tell me that you didn't enjoy it?" I said in a sexy voice. "You didn't enjoy my soft touch and the scent of my pussy?"

"I don't remember," she said, going all shy and ticklish.

"I made you smell me, Natalie. I slipped a finger into my wet hole and wiped it under your nose. Did you like the way I smelled?"

"I don't remember," she said again, folding her arms and turning her head away in a fake strop. "You two have been having all the fun and I've been stuck here all afternoon on my own. You need to jog my memory."

Lexa put her glass down and leaned in close to Natalie's ear.

"She did wipe her juices under your nose, Natalie. She told me all about it," she said in a breathy voice. "I think you liked the smell of her wet cunt, didn't you?"

Natalie kept up her act and turned away with a pout. Lexa winked at me and moved closer to Natalie, kneeling next to her on the sofa. She rubbed her lips against Natalie's neck, just below her ear, making her squirm and scrunch her shoulders up.

"Sorry Natalie. We didn't mean to neglect you," she whispered. "How about if I do this?"

She kissed her neck and flicked her tongue at the back of her ear, giving her a little lick. At the same time, I bent my head low and kissed her above her knee. I felt her plaster cast under my chin so I moved a little higher, kissing her thigh. She felt warm and soft and she unfolded her arms and started to melt into our affections.

"This is more like it," she moaned softly. "I need kissing better."

I continued to kiss up her thigh, planting gentle pecks all the way up as the Zen music started to kick in. Tammy had told me that the relaxation music was designed to stimulate you from within, with a gentle rhythm like a heartbeat. She was right. Even though it was barely audible it was taking us to another place.

I glanced up to see Lexa kissing Natalie on the lips and slipping their tongues into each other's mouths. Seeing them kiss so sensually was one of the sexiest sights on earth. Two women enjoying each other looks like living art if it's done with true feelings.

I slid my hands onto her belly and pulled at the tie around her waist. She'd tied it in a bow and it fell loose as I tugged on one end of it. She let out a gasp as I pulled her robe open and kissed her belly. I'd deliberately missed out her panty region to build her anticipation.

She'd been through a lot in the past few weeks so Lexa and I had decided we were going to reward her, whilst we'd been out on the bike. She never got to finish the assignment, but hopefully this would make up for it.

Her tight abs flexed as she shifted on the sofa to give us better access to her nubile body. Her breathing became heavy and I could feel the energy already growing inside her.

"Let your breath follow the music," I sighed. "Feel the rhythm and get in tune with it. Breathe in and out deeply and slowly from the belly. Let it take over you."

I wasn't just talking to Natalie. This was for all of us. My breathing followed the gentle beat as though it was controlling me. The connection was forming between us which was the whole intention of tantra. It was a connection beyond that which can be explained.

Spiritual and other worldly.

Babum...babum.

I felt my heartbeat slow in time with the music.

Lexa slid Natalie's robe from her shoulders and it slipped down her back. She immediately kissed down onto her neck and onto her clavicle causing Nat to throw her head back. I felt Lexa's hair floating above me with just Natalie's breasts between us.

"Are we making up for it?" I panted, licking across her belly and tickling her sides with my fingertips.

"It's a start," she purred.

The glow from the fire and the candles cast dark shadows across her skin as things started to heat up. My own genitals were swelling and leaking into my underwear like a melting snowman and pooling in my gusset. My body craved attention, but this was all about Nat.

I kissed along the top of her waistband and watched the contours of her midriff change as she shuffled down on the sofa and opened her legs. Lexa kissed the top of her breasts which were poking out of her bra like two eggs in a bird's nest. Natalie arched her back to push her breasts into Lexa's face which allowed her to reach around her back and undo her bra.

Natalie's tits sprang free, showing her erect nipples which Lexa immediately devoured. Like an animal sensing food, I rose up next to Lexa and sucked Nat's other nipple into my mouth.

"Oh fuck... yeeeesssss," she murmured. "Suck those titties."

She tasted of soap and perfume with a hint of her own musk. It was emanating from her pores with every breath.

Babum... babum.

The beat continued and I felt Natalie's blood pumping through her veins as I sucked on her juicy tit like a feeding baby.

"You two are amazing," she swooned. "Oh my god... I'm the luckiest girl alive."

We shared the young girl's body as she bent to our will. There was no forcing or violent passion. We'd all had enough of that over the last few weeks. This was all about sensual, spiritual love, not overzealous domination.

"Let's get her on the floor," I murmured, in between sucks. "She has gone to all this trouble to make it nice for us after all."

We gently pulled her off the sofa and onto the duvets as we made her comfortable. It was one fluid motion and we barely tore ourselves away from her body as we continued to kiss and suck her boobs.

We laid her down and each took a side. I was on the right and Lexa was on the left. With no preplanning, we pleasured Natalie like a well-rehearsed play. As Lexa went lower and kissed Natalie's navel, I drifted higher. I nuzzled into her neck and made my way to her dewy lips. She had her eyes half closed and her mouth was open. I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth and tasted her wine-laced saliva.

Lexa went lower still and Natalie parted her thighs hoping for Lexa to touch her most precious parts. Nat's head went back once more and she arched her back forcing her tongue into my mouth as Lexa rubbed her nose across Natalie's satin panties. She was right down between her legs inhaling deeply in time with the beat.

"Mmmpppfff, wow Nat. Your scent turns me on so much," Lexa snuffled.

"Is she wet?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

I heard a sucking noise as Lexa pursed her lips and sucked on Natalie's panty-clad pussy.

"She's as juicy as a peach and just as sweet," she murmured.

Suck... slurp... gasp.

Kiss... lick... suck.

"Concentrate on your breath," I murmured. "Feel the heat from the fire and the touch of skin on skin. Let go of everything and concentrate on the feelings within you."

I was trying to bring them into a tantric state, like Tammy had taught me. It required concentration on the centre of your own being. This was done by following the breath and feeling our bellies rise and fall to help find our spiritual centre. Once that was achieved, we would become in tune with each other and meld together as one.

Lexa slowly rose from between Natalie's legs and kissed her way back up her body. I again dropped lower and we met at Natalie's tits once more. She pushed up towards us so we could suck on her nipples again. I felt Natalie's hand on my neck, sliding her fingers down my back until she got to my bra. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that she was doing the same thing to Lexa.

With a snap of her fingers, both of our bras fell to the ground as our breasts were set free. The warmth of the fire engulfed us all as it crackled behind me.

"That's better," whispered Natalie. "You've both got such amazing tits, you can't keep them covered up. I want to watch you two kissing."

I looked across and smiled at her. She had the perfect vantage point to watch us in a lesbian embrace and I'd have asked for the same thing if I was in her position.

Lexa and I joined lips and rose up onto our knees with Natalie lying between us. Lexa took control and slipped her tongue between my lips in search of mine.

"Fuck yeah," cooed Nat. "That looks so sexy."

I felt Natalie's hands on my thigh as she stroked me lovingly, watching Lexa and I play together. I reached up and caressed Lexa's huge tits with a feather-light touch and she mirrored my movements.

"Keep all your movements slow and sensual," I said, in a breathy voice. "Let your heart and soul guide you.... be in the moment... there is only the here and now."

The connection between us became stronger as Natalie's fingers grazed against my sopping knickers. I felt the sticky fabric clinging to my labia as though my gusset was filled with warm butter.

"Yes... oh fuck yes..." whispered Lexa as Natalie did the same to her.

Lexa and I continued to explore each other's bodies as we knelt like meerkats above Natalie. Somehow, she could feel what we were feeling and she breathed in unison with us. The connection was beginning to form.

Nat's fingers tugged at our panties and she slipped them down to our knees. I felt the coldness of the air hit my dripping pussy, making me gasp into Lexa's open mouth. Natalie brushed her fingers over our lips and delved a finger into my oily groove. She slid it back and forth, sensing what I needed the most at that very moment.

Babum... babum.

Our hearts now beat as one.

I felt the ball of energy inside my navel start to grow and swell as things intensified within me. We all felt it.

"You two are very slimy down here," tittered Natalie.

"So are you," I panted.

Natalie slid two fingers inside each of us, inching in painfully slowly. The build-up is what makes tantric sex so amazing. It's never rushed and nothing is off limits. It's a case of just doing what feels natural and feeling the other's needs.

Lexa and I broke our embrace in unison. We both knew what Natalie wanted; what she needed; what she craved.

We dropped low and pushed our bottoms either side of her head so she could continue to finger us. Our heads pushed lower as we stretched out like cats towards her pussy. We were still either side of her and we gently kissed across her belly until we got to her pubic bone.

"Smell her," whispered Lexa. "Smell her overheated cunt."

I pushed my nose into her cameltoe and breathed in. The air was moist and laced with her pheromones. It was the greatest smell on earth. It was the smell of a young woman's pussy in a high state of arousal. I took several long breaths feeling our breathing in time with one another's. My juicy snatch leaked down the inside of my thighs as Natalie slid a third finger into each of us.

I sucked Natalie's pussy through her knickers, tasting her essence through the material. Her juices filled my mouth and we all let out a long moan.

"Mmmmmm... take them off," begged Nat. "Share my love honey between you."

I slipped my fingers into the right-hand side of her waistband and Lexa did the same on the left. Slowly we pushed her panties down her thighs, seeing her gusset filled with her juices, shining in the light from the fire place.

"You juicy little slut," purred Lexa.

"Says you," she laughed back, making sloppy noises with her fingers inside Lexa.

I dipped my finger into her gusset which stretched between her legs like a hammock. I got a good coating of fresh nectar on my finger and held it up to Lexa's face

"Taste her," I ordered softly. "Look how wet she is."

Lexa sucked my finger into her mouth, closing her eyes and making appreciative noises as though she was sampling a chef's sauce.

"Mmmmm, that is the nectar of the gods," she swooned. "Here, you need to try it too."

Lexa slipped her finger into Natalie's slippery cunt and pulled it back out. It was glistening in the dim light and she slid it into my mouth. I sucked hungrily, tasting Natalie's intoxicating flavour and feeling my energy ball grow larger.

"I prefer it direct from the source," I whispered.

I still took it slow, but it was time to lick Natalie's pussy. I could sense a yearning from her; the same yearning that we all had. I kissed her smooth pubic bone and flicked my tongue across her erect clit. The shock wave was immediate and she pushed her hips upwards to encourage me.

Lexa and I pulled Nat's thighs apart so that we could get better access and we licked either side of her pussy. The crease between a girl's outer labia and her thigh is very sensitive and was the perfect way to build her arousal.

Lick... slurp... kiss.

We moved up and down in unison. We both knew we wanted to taste her properly, but we teased her some more, wondering which of us would break first.

"Yes... eat me... pleeeeaassseeeee," begged Nat.

We broke away for an instant and gazed into each other's eyes. Lexa nodded at me, she wanted me to go first.

I moved over and licked Natalie's crevice from her asshole to her clit, I circled her clit and then dropped back down. Lexa folded Natalie's fleshy lips back and held her open so that I could slide my tongue inside her.

Her clear juices flowed out like a waterfall from a cave and I made my tongue like a spoon and slurped them up.

"You're fucking soaked," I gasped, swallowing it down with a gulp.

"My turn," said Lexa.

I moved aside and watched Lexa lick the my girlfriend's cunt. Her tongue was flat and long as she sucked and licked at her sex bud. I watched Natalie's lips yield and squash under Lexa's mouth as she made out with her pussy.

Babum... babum.

Lick... suck... slurp.

I felt Natalie shuffle to the side and I looked down to see her trying to get beneath me. She pulled my panties off completely and I raised my leg, like a dog taking a pee as she wriggled into position. I was now in a sixty-nine with Nat and I felt her hot breath getting closer to my womanhood.

"Keep it slow and sensual. We have all the time in the world," I murmured. "Feel our souls merge together."

Lexa didn't want to be left out so she kicked her panties off and shuffled between Natalie's legs. I looked down to see Lexa's dark meaty pussy getting closer to the area I was licking. They both spread their legs wide and their vulvas touched like two mouths kissing. Natalie buried her face into my pussy and slid her tongue into my opening. Her nose pressed into my asshole and I pushed back to show her what I wanted.

"Just let everything go... feel what the other needs..." I panted. "Feel our breathing become one."

The ball of energy inside me had grown larger than my body and was engulfing my two lovers. It was as though we were encapsulated by an invisible forcefield which grew stronger by the second.

Natalie's tongue fluttered all over my labia and clit, stimulating as much of my pussy as she could. I got the message and I sucked on her rose-bud as Lexa started to rock up and down to stimulate their pussies simultaneously. It looked incredible to see two very different looking pussies gently mashing together like a squid in a bucket of slime.

Their juices were so thick that it stuck to them both in thin strings, like a spider's web. The noise of wet body's slipping over one another and tongues lashing in and out of wet holes, filled the room.

Lick... slurp... slip... slide.

Babum... babum.

The beat drove us on.

"Keep going," I gasped. "Oh my god... feel the love within you."

"I feel it," slurped Nat. "I can feel your orgasm building."

"Me too," purred Lexa. "Oh my god... your pussy feels so good against mine."

I wanted us all to cum at the same time and I knew the others felt the same way. It required self-control and empathy to understand what each of us needed, but we could sense it on an esoteric level. Although I was enjoying it immensely, I knew something was missing. We needed a common physical connection and I knew exactly what to do.

Rubbing our cunts together was a truly erotic experience and was easy to do with two women. Tribbing with three girls was more difficult so I needed to get imaginative.

I reluctantly climbed off of Natalie's wet face, looking down at her with a sexy wink.

"Trust me, I'm an expert in tantric pleasure," I giggled. "Let's try something new. Stay in the moment"

Lexa and Nat were still rubbing against one another, but I separated them. I grabbed some scatter cushions and slipped them underneath Natalie's ass and hips so they were elevated above her. I then propped her up with more cushions to keep her stable. Her pussy was facing the ceiling and her head and shoulders remained on the floor.

"Push her legs as wide as possible," I said to Lexa. "We need to form a saddle between her legs so we can ride her."

Lexa got the idea straight away and smiled at my inventiveness.

"I hope lying in bed all day hasn't effected your flexibility," she laughed down at Nat.

"Of course not. I can almost do the splits even with my leg in plaster."

She wasn't lying either. Lexa and I pushed her legs apart sideways, exposing her foaming gash in front of the fireplace. The inside of her thighs and her ass cheeks formed a seat for us both to straddle her.

"Oh, you dirty bitch. I like your thinking," gasped Nat, as she realised what we were about to do.

"I thought you'd like it," I tittered.

Lexa and I climbed onto Natalie as though she was some sort of fun ride at the local park. Her right leg was behind me and her left leg was behind Lexa. We both dropped lower and pushed our pussies together feeling an instant spark of orgasm. I felt how wet they both were and I knew they could feel my over-hydrated snatch adding to the mixture. I wrapped my arms around Lexa and we started to thrust our hips back and forth. Our clits rubbed against one another's on the up-thrust and then rubbed against Natalie's on the down-thrust. Natalie was also rocking her hips back and forth to increase the slippery friction between three very wet pussy's.

It was the first time I'd tried a three-way scissor with two other girls and it was sensational.

The connection we had between us was out of this world. We rocked back and forth in unison like some sort of old steam engine. Each part of the engine knows what it has to do to make the train move. It doesn't need to be told; it just does it. We were exactly the same. Each of us played our part and moved at just the right time with the correct pace and pressure to build us into a tantric state.

"Feel the breath," I panted. "Feel us breathing as one... feel our hearts beating as one... feel the energy within you and the energy within each of us."

The fire crackled and spat only a few feet away as though it was fuelled by our love making. Beads of sweat started to form all over our bodies making them shine like diamonds against the back drop of the fire. We must have looked like a writhing mass of limbs as we rode and scissored Natalie's super smooth saddle. I felt the wetness dripping out of me and Lexa and raining down onto Nat.

"Jesus Christ, we're so juicy," gasped Lexa, closing her eyes.

"I'm fucking soaked," moaned Natalie. "Keep it there... keep it right there. Oh my fucking god."

The ball of energy surrounded us once more, building stronger with every stroke. We didn't need penetration to make ourselves cum. In fact, most women often achieve orgasm more easily through clitoral stimulation.