Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slip... slide... rub... glide.

"I can feel it," purred Lexa. "I can feel it growing within us."

"Me too... but hold back... keep yourself on the edge... just breathe," I instructed.

Natalie started to play with her own tits beneath us and I felt the urge to do the same. This was about mirroring each other's wants and desires and Lexa also followed suit. We looked so sexy together, grinding our labias and clits into one another. I felt every fold of their womanhoods sliding against mine. Every minute detail from Lexa's long lips, to Natalie's erect clit.

Babum... babum.

The feeling of utter fulfilment without actually cumming, washed through us all. It was almost like the post-orgasmic afterglow, mixed with the tension of knowing you are about to squirt, all rolled into one.

"Concentrate on nothing but this moment... nothing else exists... only us in this moment," I continued my commentary. "Feel us as one person... feel our orgasmic state heighten, but don't cum... not yet."

"I can feel it," whimpered Nat. "I'm floating on air... it's incredible."

"I feel it too... I'm so close... wow... just fucking wow."

Slip... slide... rub... glide.

"It's building... feel it grow stronger... stay with it... stay with me."

Every inch of my body felt like a burning itch which needed to be scratched before it drove me insane. We'd been riding each other for what seemed like hours, on the edge of euphoria.

Babum... babum.

Our heartbeats sounded deafening to me as the pressure inside us grew to bursting point. We were like a balloon slowly filling with water until it burst and that was exactly what was about to happen.

I knew we could all squirt and the slow build up and constant stimulation was becoming too much for us.

"I feel it... we're about to cum... aren't we?" swooned Nat, with her eyes closed.

"Any second now..." added Lexa. "Jesus Becca, I don't know how you do it... I feel so connected to you both."

"Stay with it," I panted. "Here it comes... let it build... try to resist it for as long as you can."

Slip... slide... rub... glide.

Babum... babum.

"I can't hold off much longer..." squeaked Nat.

"Just a few more seconds... feel our minds connect to the breath... feel our sexual contact point... feel the heat from the fire... enjoy the scent of our combined juices... listen to the sex sounds and the fire...stay with it... oh fuck."

I started to buckle at the waist in unison with Lexa. Natalie started her orgasmic squeaking as we started to cum. The pressure inside my belly slowly dissipated as my pussy leaked its squirt juice all over the other two.

"Fuck... I'm cumming..." cried Lexa.

"Let it go..." I said. "Me too... cum together... let it go."

"Meh... meh... meh... fuck me... fuck me... rub your cunts against mine," squealed Natalie as she started to make her asthmatic mouse noises.

The relief of pressure and the flow of endorphins was mind blowing as we all came together, squirting our love piss all over each other. The saddle that was formed between Nat's legs became a boiling hot pit of clear female ejaculate bubbling in all directions.

"Squirt, you dirty whores... squirt all over me," cried Nat.

"Oh fuck... this is so intense."

"Fuck me... oh yes... fuck me..."

Slip... slide... rub...glide.

Squirt... squirt... squirt.

Everything seemed to slow down as my senses were overwhelmed. I'd felt tantric orgasms before, but we had taken it to another level. I saw individual droplets of girl cum flying through the air like stars defying gravity. Our surroundings blurred into the background like an out of focus camera, but the three of us were in high definition. We had reached a higher state of consciousness where nothing else mattered apart from the here and now.

We breathed as one.

Our hearts beat as one.

We climaxed as one.

We became one.

As our blissful feelings started to peak, they were magnified three-fold. The balls of energy within us glowed white hot and joined together to form a stronger more powerful orgasmic experience.

"Oh... oh... oh... uh... uh... fuck."

"Yes... yes... oh my god... yes."

"Meh... meh... meh... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me."

Babum... babum.

The flow of our juices began to slow as the energy dissipated and our pace slowed. Everything started to become more vivid and I wrapped my arm around Lexa. We both rolled forwards on top of Natalie lubricated by our bodily fluids.

We wiggled off of the mountain of cushions and lay together on the duvets, kissing and writhing. I was lying half on top of Nat and so was Lexa. I slid my slippery vulva up and down her thigh whilst rubbing my knee between her well oiled legs.

Lexa was mirroring my movements on the left-hand side and we shared a three-way lesbian kiss as we bathed in the after glow. We were loving and gentle with each other, switching eye contact between one another as we came down from the ultimate high.

I'd heard people say the taking drugs was like having an orgasm, but multiplying it by a thousand. I doubted that any drug would come close to a tantric climax like the one we'd just experienced.

Kiss... kiss... slurp... nuzzle.

We didn't need to talk, the connection was still strong between us, as though we were reading each other's thoughts.

Babum... babum.

The fire started to glow from yellow flames to orange embers like the changing of the leaves to autumn colours.

Suck... lick... kiss... kiss.

Our pussy grinding slowed and finally stopped as the trance-like state began to leave us. We all felt completely satisfied and tranquil as though at peace with the world.

"Wow," gasped Lexa, rolling to the side but still cuddling us both.

"You can say that again. That was incredible," sighed Natalie.

"Something like that is only possible if there's a feeling of unconditional love," I said, breathing out slowly. "I love you both so much."

"I love you more," giggled Lexa.

"Not possible," said Natalie. "I love you both so much it hurts."

"I could lay here forever with the two of you," smiled Lexa.

I pulled a duvet over us as we lay in the fading light. Love like this and sex like this only came along every once in a while, and I was savouring every second.

My life had become one of sex and violence with a little bit of love thrown into the mix now and then.

I wouldn't have had it any other way...

Epilogue.

The mission had come to a close and it had made me realise that just one person could make a huge difference. Two people working together could make it even better.

Natalie and I hadn't stopped the election rigging, but we had stopped it from happening again. Tristan would be closely monitored in the future and his Genesis Corporation would be utilised by Ethan and Lexa when the need arose. Tristan would also give us any tip-offs regarding serious crime from The Generals or anyone else for that matter.

It felt weird that Tristan was allowed to continue his work and that he hadn't been locked up or made to disappear. Lexa's saying of 'Work with us or disappear' had never rang truer. I guessed we couldn't kill everyone we met, no matter how deep into the criminal world they were. Keeping him in play was a wise a move, but it didn't sit well with me.

I'd heard rumours that the twins were about to take their final exams and move into political careers with Wilson. Wilson had been true to his word about the job offer. No one would ever know what had gone on in the background to get him elected and it was just as well.

As usual we worked in the shadows like some sort of guardians for the country, doing the jobs too sensitive or too secretive for the main stream police and military. We were the special forces of the underworld and used sex and seduction to get us into places no one else could infiltrate. From there we could recruit or eliminate our targets, after fucking them first of course.

Ethan had fed back his intel to MI5 regarding Stanislav's relationship with Tristan Kingsley. He had changed a few details and told them that Stanislav was out of the picture and that Tristan was now an asset and was to be left alone. MI5 didn't seem overly interested and were just glad that it hadn't turned into a diplomatic incident after Stanislav was declared dead.

Pippa had contacted me a few times, sending me dirty pictures of herself with her fellow students at her university. The pictures were usually of her with several guys fucking her or a picture of the aftermath, showing her face of body covered in fresh cum. She always had a huge smile on her face and I knew we were partly to blame in converting her into a full-blown whore.

I still was a full-blown whore and I was looking forward to my next assignment. My injuries had healed and I was back to my normal slutty self. Natalie was out of plaster and she was gaining strength everyday. Almost losing her had struck me hard and I realised that no one was invincible, no matter how well trained we were.

I'd come to terms with my career and who I'd become, but I'd still worry about Natalie when she was back on assignment. I felt like I had some control over my own destiny and that I could defend myself when I needed to. I guessed I had to trust Natalie to do the same.

"We've been going through the intel from Tristan and cross referencing it to our own list," said Lexa, as we sat in the meeting room at the facility.

"Is there anything interesting?" I asked.

"It's as we thought. The Generals are a group of elitists who think they can shape the country from the outside. It's like organised crime on a massive scale. We're still working on it, but it looks like we've got a lot of work ahead of us."

"So, what's the plan?" I shrugged.

"We'll continue to take them out one at a time. It's the only way."

"How many names do we have?"

"Let's just put it this way; there's a lot of names on the list," Lexa replied in a serious tone. "Tristan was only the beginning."

"Alright then," I smiled. "Who's next?"