Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can show us your appreciation by getting your tits out," sneered King. "Let's have a look at those perky boobies of yours."

"That wasn't part of the deal," I protested. "It was just a blowjob each. You never said anything about me getting naked."

"We like to have something sexy to look at," said King. "You won't be completely naked -- just topless."

All three men were staring at me with wanton lust in their eyes. The interview room was crowded with four people in it. It consisted of a table with four chairs and a small barred window with a vertical blind. I guessed that the room was used for prisoners to talk to their solicitors or for them to receive reprimands from the screws.

"In that case I'd like something extra if I show you my tits," I said, trying to sweeten the deal for myself and assert my authority.

I didn't want them to think I was a push over, but I wasn't in control when it came to striking up a bargain. They were holding all the cards.

"No, you're not getting anything else, but we'll give you a choice," said King.

"What sort of choice?"

"Red or white?" he laughed.

It took me a second to realise that he was talking about my wine preference. I had no idea what Naomi preferred and I doubted that she'd care.

"In that case I'd like a crisp Pinot Grigio or a nice Chardonnay," I replied. "But this doesn't seem very fair. This is all in your favour."

"Welcome to Bronzefield," laughed Wright. "Hurry up and show us your titties, we haven't got all day."

I didn't like this guy at all and King was also pissing me off with his attitude towards me. I'd made my deal with Spalding, but he was staying quiet and allowing the other two to take advantage of me.

In the end, I knew I didn't have a choice so I just shrugged and pulled my T-shirt over my head before throwing it onto the table. I flicked my head back to get my long black hair over my shoulders and then stood in front of them bare breasted.

"Jesus fucking Christ. You were right about the lack of bra," gasped Wright. "Those things don't need one. Look how pert they are."

"They look like a D-cup to me," said Spalding admiringly. "They're absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you. They are a D-cup," I replied, bouncing them gently with my hands. "I'm glad that you like them. Where do you want me?"

I was making this seem like a mere business transaction even though I was feeling super turned on by the whole situation. My poor panties were drenched and my clit was throbbing.

"On your knees of course," sniggered King.

"Where sluts like you belong," added Wright. "It's time for you to open that filthy little mouth of yours and take some cock."

I grabbed my T-shirt off of the table and folded it twice to give me some padding for my knees. I then dropped down next to the window and Spalding reached up and closed the blinds. A quick glimpse of the outside world didn't show me anything I hadn't already seen, but it was always worth a look.

"Right then, who's first?" I asked in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You're going to do all three of us at the same time," announced Wright. "Good little whores can multi-task and we like to see you sucking three at once."

He rubbed the front of his trousers and I saw a small bulge under the fabric. Now that I was on my knees, I got a better view of their crotches. Spalding looked bigger than the other two, but it was hard to tell until they got them out.

Wright moved in first and stood to my left. He dropped his hands down and started to feel my tits. He was gentle at first, slowly caressing each one in turn and leering down at me.

"Mmmm all firm and young, just the way I like it. Are you getting wet, you dirty bitch?" he asked.

"Of course," I replied. "I'm about to get face fucked by three guys, what girl wouldn't be wet."

Wright slapped my tits and watched them wobble before rubbing his trousers again. King went next, dropping down onto his haunches in front of me and placing a hand on each of my boobs. His technique was better than Wright's. He grazed his fingers over my nipples and stroked my skin before giving each breast a gentle squeeze.

"They're fucking amazing. Seeing you like this makes my balls hurt," he smiled. "I've not cum in a week so I've got a nice thick creamy load for you."

"Lucky me," I giggled. "Get your dicks out then. I can't suck them through your trousers."

"You'll have to get them out for us," said King, standing back up.

Spalding moved to my right so that I was now surrounded. As Wright and King had annoyed me, I decided to start with Spalding. I reached up and gently squeezed the bulge in the front of his pants. It was firm, but it wasn't fully erect. I tugged his zip down and reached my hand inside so that I could rub him through his underwear.

"Mmmm, it looks like someone likes what they see," I groaned as it swelled in my hand. "That's a nice hot cock you've got in your shorts."

"Get it out and suck it," he groaned impatiently.

"Not yet," I teased. "I like to handle the goods first before I start sucking them."

I took my hand out and moved my attention to King. I repeated the whole process and felt his rock-hard cock through his trousers. He was fully erect after playing with my tits and he too let out a long sigh as I unzipped him and pushed my hand through the opening.

He was wearing tight fitting briefs and I soon had my fingers stroking along his phallus through the thin fabric.

"Fuck," he gasped. "Put your hand in my pants properly and do it skin to skin."

I looked up at him and gave him a sexy smile before withdrawing and moving on to Wright. His trousers were a looser fit around his genitals due to the large waist band he required to accommodate his fat gut. He felt small in my hand, but hard as I pushed my hand into his fly and stroked his short stubby shaft.

"Do you like it?" he sighed. "It's not the biggest but it shoots out a lot of spunk."

I withdrew from his flies and placed both hands onto my knees as I looked up at all three of them with wide innocent eyes. I was in control now and they knew it. I'd only given them a quick tickle each, but they knew that they were in for a treat. The submissive doe-eyed slut was being true to her word and was about to let them cum in her mouth.

"Drop your trousers and let's do this properly," I demanded.

"We usually just flop it out," said King. "It's easier."

"It might be easier for you, but I like to see the whole package," I raised my eyebrows at him. "You men like to see what's on offer and so do I. Besides, I can't suck your balls if you're just going to flop it out."

They looked at each other and then back at me. I guessed that they didn't usually get completely bottomless when they did this to other girls. For all their bravado they seemed a little shy about getting naked in front of each other.

"Come on. I haven't got all day either," I mocked Wright's earlier comment. "The first one to drop their trousers can fuck my wet mouth first."

That did the trick. All three of them went into a frenzy to be the first one to get naked from the waist down. King beat the other two by a fraction of a second and his dick sprang out like a Jack in the box. The other two weren't far behind him and I was now presented with three completely different sets of male genitalia. I felt like a kid in a sweet shop as they stood with their trousers and underwear around their ankles.

"It looks like we have a winner," I said to King. "Let me have a closer look at you."

I rose up slightly and moved forwards to get closer to his manhood. He was a decent size; maybe six inches and he was circumcised. His balls were shaved and he had a small tuft of pubic hair above the base of his shaft like a moustache.

I kept my hands on my knees and pushed my nose into his pubic hair. I then breathed in his male scent as I moved my nose along his shaft until I got to his glans. It looked like I was sampling a fine cigar before smoking it. He smelled fresh with a hint of sweat; just the way I liked it.

His shaft was smooth and quite thin but he was in proportion. I sniffed my way back down his length and then placed my lips around the base of his dick and repeated the process with my mouth. I moved slowly back to his tip, rubbing my plump wet lips along his pulsating skin until I got to his bellend. The anticipation was killing him so I thought I'd put him out of his misery and start sucking it.

I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his crown before slowly taking his whole shaft into my mouth.

"Oh fuck... that's what I'm talking about," he groaned. "Take it deep baby."

I kept going until my nose touched his navel and his tip entered my willing throat. My body reacted immediately and saliva bubbled up from nowhere to aid the passage of his cock.

"Holy shit. She's got no gag reflex," gasped Spalding. "I knew she'd be something special."

I slowly withdrew allowing my throat slime to coat his shaft before his cock left my lips.

"I'm going to blow your fucking minds boys," I smiled. "And you're going to blow your dirty loads."

"Suck it again," pleaded King. "Don't stop now."

I reached up with my right hand and stroked his cock up and down, using my spit as lube. The tacky sound of someone receiving a sloppy hand job filled the room. Either side of me I saw a cock bobbing and twitching of its own accord as the other two waited to be serviced.

My cunt was bubbling like a cauldron and leaking copious amounts of honey into my panties. I was so turned on I was in two minds whether to let them fuck me or not. I continued to jerk off King and decided against it. I didn't want to give them everything for a bottle of wine. I had to stick to my plan.

I held his cock at the base and got to work on producing a load of sperm from his balls. I gave his shaft a tight squeeze to make it harder and more sensitive and then I took him back into my mouth. This time I just bobbed my head back and forth rather than deep throating him. I wanted to stimulate his bellend and bring him to the boil quickly.

"Fucking hell, she looks so sexy with a dick in her mouth," said Wright, stroking himself to keep his erection. "Do me next."

I spat King out and looked up at Wright like the whore I was.

"Don't worry. You'll all get a turn," I replied. "I'm just warming up."

I decided to up the ante and include a second dick in my performance. Keeping hold of King and wanking him off with my right hand, I looked over at my next prize.

Spalding's cock looked angry and veiny and it was much bigger than King's. The eight-inch member was uncut, but his foreskin was half withdrawn due to his arousal. A tiny bead of pre-cum shone on top of his pee hole like a drop of morning dew on a petal.

It was irresistible to a cum junkie like me. My tongue darted out as I grabbed his manhood with my left hand and I lapped it up as though my life depended on it. He quivered as the tip of my tongue pushed down his urethra and stimulated the sensitive opening.

I didn't tease Spalding. I actually wanted his cock in my mouth by now due to how horny I'd become. I used my lips to roll his foreskin back and started to lick and suck his glans. I didn't allow him into my mouth straight away -- I just sucked and played with the tip. My tongue lashed around his frenulum and he moaned and shuddered uncontrollably. I jerked him off, rubbing his sensitive helmet on the flat of my tongue.

"How does that feel, Mr Spalding?" I asked in a slutty voice.

"Incredible... oh my fucking god."

I continued to wank him up and down as I took his length into my mouth. I kept going, deeper and deeper until he pushed against the back of my throat. I didn't stop there. I loosened my grip and moved my hand under his ball sack as I took all he had into my throat.

More lubricant spewed up into my mouth as I bobbed my head back and forth. It must have felt as though he was fucking a tight pussy as his penis withdrew and then penetrated my tight throat over and over again.

"Fuck... she's like a sword-swallower," gasped Wright. "Do me."

I pulled away from Spalding and spat all over King's manhood to keep him lubricated. I was still jerking him up and down, changing my grip and pace to keep him interested.

"Wait your turn," I smiled. "Patience is a virtue, Mr Wright."

I went back to sucking Spalding, feeling every inch of him between my lips. Somehow this felt dirtier than usual. Maybe because I was doing this for me and not doing it as part of an assignment. I was on my own now and I had to look after number one. If that involved me blowing three prison screws to get what I wanted then I thought I might as well enjoy myself.

I'd always loved sucking guys off ever since Lexa had taught me how to do it properly. It was a very intimate and sensual act and one that made me feel absolutely filthy. This was also my favourite position to do it from. Having three men leer down at me as though I was nothing more than a sex servant really got me going.

I spat all over Spalding's dick and wanked him and King simultaneously. The filthy sex noises were amplified by the lack of carpet in the small room and they echoed off the walls. I loved the way they both felt in my hands as I worked their dicks like a professional. I gave my wrist a little twist as it flashed up and down their slippery members.

"For fuck's sake. Do me," moaned Wright.

"Sorry, I was too busy enjoying myself," I giggled. "Let's have a look at you."

Surprisingly, Wright's cock was completely bald. I was expecting him to be hairy but I couldn't have been more wrong. I'd been right about his size though; he was only about four inches long and had a huge bulbous purple helmet. It looked out of proportion compared to the girth of his shaft. It reminded me of a sausage with a plum stuck on the end of it. He too was circumcised, probably out of necessity due to the shape of his anatomy.

He must have noticed the shocked look on my face, because he grinned down at me and laughed.

"I get that reaction a lot," he chuckled. "I bet you've never seen a bellend like mine before, have you?"

"It's huge," I gasped.

"My wife says that it's like a butt-plug," he smirked. "Once it goes in one of her holes, it stays there."

I could see his point, but the surprising thing about his comment was that he was married.

I took hold of his hard shaft and moved in closer as I had with the others. Spalding and King were both stroking themselves and watching me tackle their friend. My nose nuzzled under his ball sack and I slowly rose up with my tongue out, licking along the underside of his shaft like a lollipop. I got to the plum on the top of his cock and nuzzled my lips under his sensitive ridge. He flinched, almost pulling away, but I didn't allow it. I pulled him back towards me and sucked his bulbous tip between my lips.

He was right about it being like a butt plug, once I got his glans between my lips it felt like it could get stuck, they were so wide. My lips descended down his shaft to his fat navel while I cupped his balls and caressed them gently with my fingers. His bellend hit the back of my throat but fortunately for me he wasn't long enough to enter it.

"Mmmmm that's it... suck daddy's cock," he murmured. "You know you love it."

It was a strange sensation to have something so bulky in my mouth. His spongy tip pushed my cheeks outwards as I started to bob my head back and forth. Saliva dripped from my chin and down his ball sack and I noticed Spalding and King moving closer.

Instinctively, I let go of Wright's cock and balls and grabbed hold of King in my left hand and Spalding in my right. While I worked my lips up and down Wright's shaft, I started to wank off his two friends either side of him.

"Wow, look at that bitch go. She knows how to work a cock," said King. "Put my dick back in your mouth baby."

Wright pulled his cock out and rubbed it on my cheeks, holding my head in place to stop me from moving away.

"She's too busy enjoying my big bellend," he sneered at King. "Wait your fucking turn."

Before I could argue with him, he forced his penis back into my mouth, gripping the back of my head. He then started to pump in and out of my wet lips as though he was fucking a pussy.

"That's it... take it like a whore," he panted. "I'm going to treat that mouth of yours like a wet cunt. That's what it feels like."

His balls bashed against my chin as he got faster and more forceful. Spit and throat juice spewed from my lips with each thrust and I was struggling to get my breath. Each time he pushed in, my nose and forehead squashed against his fat gut with a slapping noise as he abused me like a fuck doll.

"I want a piece of that action," snapped King. "Move aside fatty."

He shoulder-barged Wright out of the way causing his cock to slip out of the side of my mouth with a loud popping sound. I tried to catch my breath, but King had other ideas. No sooner had Wright moved aside when King replaced him with his much longer dick. He grabbed two fistfuls of my hair and rammed it straight down my throat before Wright could react.

"Oi, I was fucking her," Wright complained. "You've already had a go."

"Stop complaining," he panted. "She can wank you off for a bit instead."

I couldn't speak to tell them that they'd all get an equal go on me. I just had to take it and hold my breath until he released me. I was merely an object of desire and lust. I didn't mean anything to these men as long as they got their pleasure from me. I was no more important to them than the table in the room - I was just here to serve a purpose. That purpose was to let three strange cocks pump away at my face until they were satisfied.

Wright took the opportunity to wipe his slimy cock all over my face and grab my hand to make me wank him off again. Even Spalding seemed to lose his charm as the lust took over. He too rubbed his cock all over my face and hair as King fucked my mouth relentlessly.

My face was going red from lack of oxygen as the foreign object slid in and out of my throat over and over again. My tits were glazed in my own saliva and I was constantly squishing my thighs together to try and stimulate my clit. If I could make myself cum in my panties while these three men throat-fucked me, it would be a bonus for me.

"My turn," said Spalding. "Come on new girl... suck my big cock."

King let go of my head and a huge gush of spit left my mouth as he withdrew.

"Bluurrrggghh," I spat. "Let me breathe, guys. For fucks sake."

"You volunteered for this, you slag," laughed Wright. "Shut the fuck up and open your mouth."

Spalding pushed his cock against my lips as I took in as much air as I could through my nose. I kept my mouth clamped shut while Spalding waited, but Wright wasn't happy about it. He moved behind me and wedged his belly against my head so that I couldn't back away. He then wiggled his fingers into the sides of my mouth and forced it open like a bear trap.

"Fuck her throat," snapped Wright. "Don't bother with her lips, just stick it down her throat."

Spalding seemed reluctant, but he didn't want to look weak in front of his colleagues. He pulled his foreskin back and slowly slipped his cock into my mouth without it even touching the sides. His tip forced its way ever deeper until he entered my throat and began to rock his hips back and forth to skull-fuck me.

"That's it... how does she feel mate? I bet that's like fucking her asshole... all tight and dirty," laughed Wright.

"This is so filthy," he replied. "Fuck me, she feels good."

"Keep that mouth open wide," snarled Wright. "If you don't; I'll rip your fucking knickers off and ass rape you over the table. Do you understand?"

I nodded as his hand slipped from my cheeks and dropped down to my slimy chest. He soon had both hands on my naked breasts, caressing them and cooing into my ear as he enjoyed the feel of a young girl's warm fleshy mounds in his palms.