Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cell doors were numbered from one to eight and I noticed that two of them were occupied. The other six had their doors wide open and I was pushed into cell number three.

"Let's get you all cozied up, shall we pumpkin?" mocked Jarvis. "I'm going to un-cuff you and I don't want any funny business or Miss Reid here will tear you a new asshole. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss Reid," I replied.

I felt exhausted by now and all I wanted to do was go to sleep. I'd sucked off three screws and then fought for my life against six prison bullies and then been tasered. My body and mind were screaming at me to get some downtime so I just complied with everything they said.

"Good girl."

My cuffs were removed and I rubbed my wrists to get the circulation back into them.

"Strip off," ordered Jarvis as she and Reid leant on either side of the door frame.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Prison rules. No clothes are allowed to be worn by the prisoner during segregation. We wouldn't want you to have a suicidal thought and hang yourself with your trousers," she smirked.

I glanced around the tiny box-like cell which was only six feet square. There was nothing on the ceiling to hang myself from even if I wanted to. This wasn't about my safety; it was just another way for them to humiliate and intimidate me.

I pulled my T-shirt off, followed by my plimsoles and trousers. My sweaty tits sprang free which seemed to please the two guards.

"It looks like it was a waste of time issuing her with a bra, Miss Reid," sniggered Jarvis. "Wouldn't you agree?"

"Absolutely, Miss Jarvis. What an ungrateful little bitch."

I ignored them and took my socks off.

"Panties too," said Reid.

"Are you kidding me? I'm hardly going to hang myself with my knickers, am I?" I protested.

"You'd be surprised. Get them off, we've seen you naked before, remember?"

"And very nice it was too," laughed Jarvis.

I thumbed my panties down my thighs and held them out to them.

"Fuck me," gasped Jarvis. "What have you been up to? Those panties are fucking dripping."

I suddenly remembered how wet I'd got cumming in my knickers as I'd swallowed three loads of spunk. I also remembered how wet I got in dangerous situations like a canteen fight. My knickers hadn't stood a chance of staying dry.

I just shrugged and handed them over.

"If she's cunted up her knickers, she must have a very dirty pussy," said Reid. "Wouldn't you agree, Miss Jarvis?"

"Absolutely, Miss Reid. I think we'd better give her a wash before we close the door. In the interests of hygiene of course."

I didn't like the sound of this. It sounded like more abuse was heading my way and I was too exhausted to do anything about it.

Jarvis left the cell momentarily and I heard her banging about in the corridor. The sound of a hose being unreeled and a tap being switched on filled echoed off the white washed walls. She reappeared a few seconds later with a fire hose in her hand.

"Would you like to do the honours?" she asked her colleague.

"I'd love to."

I backed away into the small space as though I could hide from what was about to happen. There was hardly anything in the cell, just four walls, a roof and a rubber mattress leaning against the wall. There was no getting away from what was about to come.

Sqqqquuuuuiiiirrrrtttttt.

A freezing cold blast of water hit me with so much force it pinned me to the back wall. It was like being pricked with icy needles all over my tired body. She aimed it at my face and then worked her way down to my tits. I cowered in the corner trying to protect my sensitive areas, folding my arms across my breasts and clamping my legs together.

"Make sure you get in all the nooks and crannies," laughed Jarvis. "That cunt of hers needs a good blasting."

The jet found its way to every part of my body despite my protective posture. I felt my skin deforming under the immense pressure and I rolled onto my side to curl into a ball.

Reid moved closer and squirted the icy torrent between my legs from behind. Even though I had my hand over my pussy, the water still found its target. The fierce spray blasted against my anus and labia as though she was giving me an enema in both holes.

"That's it... clean the dirty whore," giggled Jarvis. "Maybe it will wash her sluttiness away."

Reid kept the water on for another ten seconds and then switched it off.

"All done, cup cake."

I stayed in a ball, shivering and dejected on the hard floor. The water trickled loudly into a drain in the corner of the room mixing with my blood from my seeping wound. What little strength I'd had left was now gone. The cold shower had sapped the last of my energy and I could feel my body shutting down.

"We'll let you sleep it off for a while," said Reid.

I didn't move or reply.

"Here's a blanket and a bucket," added Jarvis. "Enjoy your stay."

A plastic-wrapped grey blanket was flung at me which landed with a slap on the wet floor. Next there was a clatter as a plastic bucket was hurled into the opposite corner.

I instantly made a grab for the blanket, tearing it out of its wrapper and wrapping it around my shoulders like a shawl. I needed to retain what little body heat I had left.

"Sweet dreams," laughed Jarvis.

SLAM.

The door was slammed and the lights went out.

It was pitch black and I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. I crawled over to the rubber mattress, feeling my way with my trembling hands. They made contact with it and I tipped it onto the floor with a wet thwacking noise.

I needed sleep more than anything else. I crawled onto the mattress feeling grateful that it was made of rubber and that it was still reasonably dry. I then covered my whole body in the blanket from head to toe and curled up into the foetal position.

I tried to control my breathing by taking slow, deep in-breaths and exhaling slowly to warm up the space I'd created under the blanket. I hoped that my breath would soon warm me up under the blanket in the same way that people use it to warm cold hands.

In. Out.

In. Out.

In. Out.

I reminded myself that I'd been in worse situations than this and that it was only going to be temporary. I'd soon be back on the wing enjoying my bottle of wine and Naomi's sexy body.

The steady rhythm calmed me down and I was soon in a coma- like sleep.

I was down, but far from out.