Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women behind me were standing too close for comfort. In a situation like this, any normal person would have moved away from the danger for fear of being hit in the crossfire, but these two were stood right behind me.

I wasn't going to have to fight four of them; I was going to be taking on six. It wasn't great odds, but if I hit the first two hard enough to knock them out, it might put the others off.

"Do you think I'm scared of the four of you?" I said with a face of stone, without letting on that I knew about the other two behind me.

"You should be," said Redhead. "We're about to fuck you up. The Crow has found out about the shower fight and has ordered us to take you out while she's in the hole."

I felt movement behind me. It was one of the girls shuffling closer. I switched my vision to a thousand-yard stare to pick up on the periphery. I focused on nothing, but saw everything.

"It's not going to end well for you," I smirked, as though I didn't have a care in the world. "Your over confidence will be your downfall."

I took long deep breaths to slow my heart rate down and centre myself. Imperceptibly, I shifted my body weight to my left leg in order to free up my right so that I could burst forwards.

"You won't be saying that when you're bleeding out on the floor with this shank sticking out of your belly," snapped Rat-face, giving me another flash of her sharpened toothbrush.

She was obviously the leader and the rest of them wouldn't attack me until she gave the signal. I put myself in their shoes and the most obvious move would be for the two behind me to grab my arms. Rat-face could then stab me with the shiv.

I wasn't going to let it get that far. I was going to strike first, hard and fast.

When you're confronted with multiple enemies it's often difficult to know who to attack first. Do you go for the largest one, to scare the others? Do you go for the biggest threat? Do you go for the one who's shouting at you and making all the threats? Do you go for the leader?

My choice was simple.

I went for the one who was the nearest to me.

Smiler was still holding my tray in both hands directly in front of me. Rat-face was to my left and Redhead was to my right. Chinless was to my far left, standing next to the counter.

I dropped my hands back down to my sides in a submissive pose and let out a sigh of surrender. They all started to smile, thinking that I'd given up, but I took that split second of belief and turned it around on them completely.

Keeping my centre of gravity low, I dropped into a forward lunge towards Smiler. At the same time, I punched out with both arms at her stomach and throat. It was a karate technique known as yamazuki and it was difficult to defend against, especially if your hands are full. Both of my fists connected with her body simultaneously causing her to topple backwards.

It happened so fast that the others didn't react straight away. It knocked the wind out of Smiler and her head snapped forwards. As soon as she started to fall over, I grabbed the plastic tray from her with both hands and smashed it into the side of Rat-face's head. I kept my momentum moving forwards and jinked right to smash the tray into the side of Redhead's face.

Both girls reeled sideways with the contents of my tray splashing all over them both. It left me a big enough gap for me to step through so that I could get away from the two girls behind me before they made their move. As I stepped over Smiler, I kicked her under the chin just before she hit the deck to make sure she didn't get up.

CRUMP.

She was out cold.

One down, five to go.

Time seemed to stand still as my enemies gathered their thoughts, wondering what had just happened. It was plenty of time for me to spin on the balls of my feet and deliver a thrusting kick into Chinless' back. The force of my kick pushed her into the two girls who had been behind me and bought me some time.

Smiler was now lying motionless between me and the rest of them. Their retaliation didn't take long. Rat-face lunged towards me with the shank, trying to stab me in the stomach. I used the tray as a shield to block her attack, pushing her arm away from her body.

She used the momentum to spring back and lunge again from a different angle. I used the same technique to knock her hand towards her body. She stumbled to my right, presenting me with the right side of her body. The fifth and sixth ribs are a weak part of the body and can easily be broken with a heavy inward blow. My roundhouse kick swung out high and wide and then connected with its target with devastating speed. With nothing to support the bottom two ribs, my powerful strike broke them with ease, with a sickening crack.

CRACK.

"Uuughhhh," she screamed, as her bones shattered. "Fucking kill her."

She managed to stay on her feet, but it had certainly slowed her down.

Redhead came for me next. She was powerful and stocky and she plowed towards me with her head down like a charging bull. Her speed and athleticism took me by surprise for someone so large. She wrapped her arms around my waist and rammed her shoulder into my stomach. I took the pain, but she forced me backwards and pinned me against the wall.

Chinless saw her opening and ran towards me to take advantage of the situation. It was obvious that she was going to punch me in the face, but I stopped her before she had a chance. Using the edge of the tray, I pushed it towards her as she swung her fist back and I jabbed it hard into the side of her neck. It stunned her long enough for me to tackle Redhead and try to free myself from her vice like grip.

I flipped the tray back over and held it with both hands once more. Using all my force, I brought the edge of the tray down onto the back of her neck again and again until her body went limp. I had no idea if I'd broken her neck or not; all I was worried about was freeing myself before the others came back in.

Redhead slid down my body like a wet fish and lay unconscious at my feet.

Two down, four to go.

I kept my back to the wall and shuffled out of her way. Keeping my back to the wall meant that no one could grab me from behind. That allowed me to focus all of my attention on the one-hundred-and-eighty-degree attack zone around me.

My biggest problem was still Rat-face with the shiv. She was clutching her ribs with her left hand, but she still had the sharpened toothbrush held out in front of her. She made another predictable lunge for my belly, but I dodged sideways at the last possible second and she ended up stabbing the wall. I then brought the edge of the tray down onto her wrist, causing her to drop the shank.

I needed to finish her quickly and even up the odds. I plowed straight towards her and then side stepped and drove my elbow into her temple. There was a loud crack as her eye socket imploded and she dropped to the floor like liquid.

Three down, three to go.

I still had Chinless plus the two who had been standing behind me. I got a better look at them as they closed in around me. One of them had a long, hooked nose which looked like a bird's beak and the other had wide scary eyes like a bug.

None of them seemed as cocky now that the fight had started. Seeing three of your sisters knocked out in under a minute tends to have that effect on you. As they formed up in front of me, I steadied my breathing and tried to control the adrenaline pumping around my body. I had to keep a clear head and not let the anger and red mist control my actions.

Now that Rat-face was out of the picture I no longer needed the tray. It would only hinder me as I could fight better with empty hands. I decided to throw it at Bug-eyes like a frisbee, hoping to hit her in the face, but she ducked out of the way.

"Nice try, slag," she sniggered. "You're dead meat."

"That's funny. That's what your friends said," I nodded down at the three bodies. "The infirmary is getting pretty full of you assholes. There might not be enough beds for all of you."

"You won't be going to the infirmary," snarled Beaky. "You'll be going to the morgue."

She glanced down at the shiv which was at my feet. If these girls were anything like organised; two of them would attack me while the other one picked up the toothbrush. There was some sort of none verbal communication between them and I could tell from their positions that Beaky was going to go for the shiv.

I needed to act fast before I got pinned to the wall again. I decided to attack Chinless who was standing to my right. I pushed myself off of the wall and aimed a straight right punch to the side of her jaw. Unfortunately, she saw it coming and managed to dodge her head back out of the way.

My punch stopped short, but I wasn't done with her yet. There was no point in me dividing my efforts across all three of them at the same time. I needed to take them out one at at time and not move to the next target until I knew that this one was down and out.

As she swayed back to avoid my punch, I kicked her as hard as I could between the legs. If she'd been a man, her chances of having children would have been over. She let out a horrifying scream as my foot splattered her sensitive lady parts against her bony pelvis. Her hands came down to her genitals to relieve the pain and she bent over at the waist.

I grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and pulled it up over her head to pin her arms to her sides. I then brought my knee up to her face while pushing down on her shoulders to double the impact.

CRRRUUUNNNCCCCHHHH.

Her body went limp, but I kept hold of her. I positioned her body between me and the last two assailants.

Four down, two to go.

I glanced over to see what the other two were doing, but wished I hadn't. Bug-eyes had already stepped in and her fist caught me in the side of the face. My head snapped sideways as her left came in and clobbered me again.

Whack.

Whack.

I saw star bursts from her savage blows and it stunned me for a split second. My training kicked in and I brought both of my arms up to protect myself. My elbows were pointing outwards with my fists near my ears.

Bug-eyes' third punch caught the point of my elbow and she howled in pain, stepping back and clutching her fist.

"Aargh, you fucking bitch," she squealed. "You've broke my hand. Fucking finish her."

Beaky had picked up the shiv by now and was coming towards me. I dropped my hands back onto Chinless' shoulders and pushed her unconscious body towards Beaky. At the same time, I yanked Chinless' T-shirt down her arms and stepped backwards with it in my hands.

Chinless' topless body bumped into Beaky, ass first, before falling to the floor and flipping onto her back. To my amazement she wasn't wearing a bra. Her perky tits wobbled momentarily as she hit the floor before coming to rest.

This was no time to take in the view. Beaky had gathered herself and was still coming in with the sharp end of the toothbrush. I stretched the T-shirt between my two hands like a rope and prepared for her attack.

She faked a couple of stabs towards me and then finally lunged at my belly. She was fast and I felt the pointed plastic nick my skin. I jinked back and moved left and wrapped the T-shirt around her wrist, twisting it tight. I now had control of her knife hand which I twisted outwards into an arm lock.

Her head dropped down to relieve the pressure in her shoulder and elbow joint. That gave me an ideal target and I kicked upwards into the centre of her face, breaking her nose with a single ferocious blow.

CRACK.

Blood and snot exploded all over the floor, but I didn't stop there. I spun her wrist the opposite way and snatched the toothbrush from her hand. She was now standing upright again, so I stepped in and stabbed the shiv straight through her right shoulder.

She squealed like a banshee at the pain and stumbled away from me towards the tables, with the toothbrush still sticking out of her shoulder. I finished her off with a kick to the solar-plexus, sending her flying backwards towards the table. Her back connected with it first and she fell backwards, banging her head on the table top as though she'd been rear-ended by a car.

THWACK.

She slithered down the table and onto the floor like a snake.

Five down, one to go.

"It's just you and me now," I shrugged at Bug-eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

Her actions spoke louder than words. Her mind was already made up and she was committed to the kick which was heading my way. It was a high round house, aiming for my head, but it was easily avoided. I just stepped backwards out of range as her foot passed my nose. I helped it on its way with a swift forearm smash to her calf muscle. She continued to spin until her foot hit the ground, landing with her back to me.

I stamped down on the back of her knee and wrapped my arm around her neck, getting her into a choke hold. I then dropped to my knees to increase the pressure on her neck. She knew it was game over from there. I just constricted her windpipe and her carotid artery to starve her brain of oxygen. I wasn't trying to kill her, just render her unconscious. The lack of oxygen would soon cause her body to shut down and she would eventually pass out.

She struggled to get my arm away from her throat, but it was futile. I just squeezed harder using my other arm at the back of her head as leverage. She thrashed her legs and arms around for a few more seconds and then finally went limp.

It was over.

I scanned the lunch line and the mess hall for any other possible reprisals, but everyone just looked stunned. They all just stood around with their mouths wide open at the scene in front of them.

I was dripping with sweat; my knickers were drenched and my face was aching from being hit. I let go of Bug-eyes and knelt on the floor to check myself over. I had blood on my T-shirt and it took me a moment to realise that it was actually mine. I lifted my shirt to see a small puncture wound in my abdomen from the shiv.

It was only a flesh wound and I counted myself lucky that I'd gotten off so lightly. However, my luck was about to run out.

A dozen prison officers stormed into the room with their batons drawn just like they had in the shower room the day before. They shouted instructions to keep the room under control.

"STAND STILL. DON'T MOVE."

"NOBODY FUCKING MOVE."

I was still kneeling on the floor next to Bug-eyes and instinctively I put my hands in the air to surrender. I needed to show them that I wasn't a threat and that I was unarmed.

"They attacked me," I started to explain. "It was self-defe....."

I never finished my sentence as two steel electrodes hit me in the back and fifty-thousand volts pulsed through my body. One of the screws was tasering me to soften me up.

My body convulsed and shook all over as the screw kept his finger on the button. My vision blurred and I was unable to move as my muscles went into involuntary contraction. It felt like my brain was being rattled in my skull and my skin felt hot and burning.

After a few seconds, the voltage ceased and I was manhandled onto my front and my wrists were cuffed. I was then hoisted up by my arms with a guard each side of me. This was a well-rehearsed tactic to bring an unruly prisoner under control and I guessed these guys weren't taking any chances with me.

"You're fucked now Sloan," said a familiar voice. "It's the hole for you this time."

It was Davis, one of the screws who'd taken me to see the governor the day before.

"Where the fuck were you, when these bitches attacked me?" I snapped back. "It was self defence."

"I don't think so. There's been two fights in two days and you are the common denominator," said Edwards who was the other side of me. "Yesterday you said the girls slipped over and today you're saying it's self defence. You're a fucking trouble-maker, Sloan. You were warned what would happen to you if you did it again."

There didn't seem much point in arguing with them. From their point of view, I would have looked like a trouble-maker. They had entered the mess hall to see me kneeling amongst a pile of battered and bloody bodies -- what else could they have thought.

"The shank wasn't mine," I added. "They attacked me with it."

"Whatever," said Davis. "We'll conduct some interviews and find out what really happened. In the mean time, you need to cool down and learn your lesson."

My earlier excitement about sharing a bottle of wine with Naomi had evaporated. I caught a glimpse of her as I was frogmarched out of the canteen and she looked horrified at what I'd done. She was watching from behind the serving counter, staring out at me in disbelief.

I craned my neck to try and get eye contact with her, but I was too late. I just hoped she'd seen the whole thing rather than thinking it was all my fault. Maybe the bottle of wine would win her over if Spalding still delivered it like he'd promised.

"We've met prisoners like you before," said Edwards.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You look sweet and innocent, but you're actually very violent. You've beaten up nine people since you've been in here. This isn't going to look good when you go to court for your trial."

I was escorted to the end of the wing and the barred gate was unlocked.

Jangle -- creak -- slam.

"This has nothing to do with my trial," I replied. "I was defending myself from those girls. They wanted revenge for what happened in the showers yesterday. They would have killed me."

We went through another barred gate.

Jangle -- creak -- slam.

"Your behaviour in this prison while you're on remand will be analysed by the court. It tells them what sort of person you are," said Davis. "You should think about that before you start fighting again."

"I can't be held responsible for other people's actions. If I'm the victim of an unprovoked attack then I'm going to retaliate to protect myself."

We came up to a side door which had a warning sign on it. It said 'Segregation Wing'. The door was unlocked and I was shoved through.

Jangle -- creak -- slam.

I found myself in a short corridor with four cells on each side. There was a reception window similar to the one in the main wing when I'd arrived.

"Prisoner Sloan for the hole," explained Edwards to the custody officer.

The officer behind the counter had their back to the window, but I could tell that she was female.

"Throw her in number three," said a familiar voice. "We'll deal with her in a minute."

To my horror I realised that it was Jarvis.

"Welcome to hell," said a voice over my shoulder. "So lovely of you to join us."

I turned to see Reid smiling at me like a mental patient. I couldn't believe that these two rapey bitches were in charge of the segregation wing. In here they would have free reign to do whatever they liked to the prisoners. Maybe it was all part of the governor's scheme to add additional punishment to unruly inmates. All I knew was that I wasn't looking forward to staying in here.

"The prisoner has blood on her shirt," Davis pointed out.

"Oh dear," pouted Reid. "Is it the time of the month?"

"No, someone tried to stab me," I scowled. "Don't worry yourselves about it."

"We're not worried," she laughed. "It doesn't look life threatening. Thank you, officers. We'll take her from here."

Edwards handed me over to Reid and made for the door with Davis.

"Keep a close eye on this one," said Davis. "She's fucking dangerous."

"Not when she's banged up in the dark she won't be," laughed Jarvis. "See you later."

Reid grabbed hold of my cuffs and wrenched my arms up behind me. I had to go up onto tiptoes to try and relieve the pain in my shoulders. She pushed me down the corridor as I heard the jangle, creak and slam of Edwards and Davis leaving the room. Jarvis appeared from behind the counter and followed along behind me.