Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what did he find?"

"Well, first he found out that Sasha had a criminal record for some petty crimes that she'd done in the past. She'd been involved with cyber criminals and her record showed her photo and fingerprints from when she'd been arrested."

"Yes, I know all that, but how did you discover that she'd switched identities with Melody Thomas?"

"I'm getting to that. Arran looked at the police report regarding the accident which killed her and there were some anomalies."

"What sort of anomalies?"

"Although the police never found any evidence, they thought that there'd been someone else in the car during the crash."

"What made them come to that conclusion?" I quizzed.

"The driver's body was found trapped in the vehicle with a broken neck. The post mortem said that she'd died on impact. The body was so badly burned that they could only identify her from her engagement ring. However, the accident investigator's report stated that the windscreen of the car had been forced out from the inside of the car after the crash. There was no way that the driver could have done it; she was dead."

"So, they thought someone had fled the scene?"

"Yes, but they had no idea who, so it was dropped. Sasha was presumed to be the driver and she was pronounced dead. That was the end of it, but Arran dug a little deeper. He agreed with the investigators in that the windscreen must have been removed by someone else from inside the vehicle. So, he ran an image search using an algorithm to see if any social media accounts or government databases matched Sasha's police photo. When he came back in the morning, he found one result with identical biometrics."

"Where did he find it?"

"In the same police database where he'd gotten the photo from in the first place. At first, he thought it was an error, but the photo was attached to two completely separate files. One was for Sasha Hamilton and one was for Melody Thomas. It was no coincidence and when Arran dug even deeper, he found out that both girls knew each other. It was obvious that one of the files had been tampered with. Arran came up with the theory that Sasha had added her photo to Melody's file in order to take her identity. For whatever reason it looked like it was Melody who had died in the crash and Sasha had fled the scene. It would have worked perfectly if she'd just swapped the file photos over, but she didn't. In her haste, she'd just added her details to Melody's file and forgot to delete them from her own."

"That's exactly what she told me she'd done, but she didn't realise she'd made a school girl error," I laughed.

"Obviously not, but it gave us a long shot. If Sasha really was still alive, she would be using Melody's details instead of her own. We searched for Melody and found out that she was in Bronzefield. All we needed to do was confirm who she really was."

"Well believe me, she's Sasha alright. She's told me the whole story. I almost fell off my chair when she told me her real name. It's definitely her."

"Arran will never shut up about this once he finds out he was right," she laughed. "He'll think he's a fucking genius."

"He's certainly come through for us on this one," I admitted. "Fuck."

"The only thing we can't figure out is why she faked her own death. She had it all going for her being the daughter of a multi-millionaire like Charles. Why would she throw it all away for a life of crime and deception?"

"At first, I think she just wanted some excitement and to get back at her father. She was being a typical rebellious teenager. She went to college and met some shady characters which is where she got her criminal record from. Her father put a stop to it and forbid her from seeing Melody. He told her she was going to have to work for her money by joining the family business," I replied.

"We all have to grow up at some point, Becca," she snorted. "That's no reason to run away and fake your death."

"That's not why she did it. Things got a lot worse for her after she went back to daddy."

"In what way?" she sounded like she already knew the answer.

"Daddy wanted a lot more from her than just getting her working for a living."

"Oh my god. Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Isn't that always how it goes with these fuckers. He started to get sexually inappropriate with her and then eventually stuck his cock inside her. Sasha wasn't too pleased about it, obviously, but she didn't have much choice."

"What made her finally make the leap?" she asked.

"Charles wanted to take their relationship up a notch. He told her that they were going to get married."

"What the fuck?"

"That's what I said. He blamed his daughter for the death of his wife and wanted Sasha to replace her," I elaborated. "He said it was natural progression. He was a gentleman about it though - he waited until she was eighteen."

Lexa let out a snort of laughter.

"What is it about members of The Generals and incest," she laughed. "They're all perverts, rapists and terrorists."

"Maybe it's part of the selection criteria. Are you a rapist? Check," I made a tick in the air with my index finger. "Do you have sex with members of your family? Check."

"Do you want to marry your daughter? Check," Lexa joined in with my silly game.

We both stifled our laughter for fear of the screws hearing us. I imagined they'd have gone on their rounds by now, but they could have been just outside the door so we had to keep it down.

"God, I've missed this," Lexa swooned. "I feel so guilty about not telling you."

"Don't be. It's done and we're one step closer to finding this asshole. The plan has worked so what's the next step? Are you going to interrogate her about his whereabouts? I'm sure she'd tell us."

"Absolutely not," she sat back against her chair. "She's not been in contact with him for years and he thinks she's dead. I don't think she'd know where he is. We have to tread very carefully."

"For fucks sake, Lexa. We've done the hard part and found her, let's pull her out and use her to find Charles."

"We will use her to find him, but not like that. That's not how this is going to work."

"So, what's the play here?"

"Charles is going to have to come for her. Do you remember what Shaw said to us before he died?" she asked, changing the subject to my previous assignment.

"Before Ethan put a sniper round through his head you mean?"

"Let's not go through all that again. Shaw said that Hamilton only meets with people he knows. That's how he stays off the radar. If he finds out that his daughter is alive, he'll do anything to meet up with her."

"I bet he will. He's probably missing her tight little pussy to slide his fat cock into," I hissed sarcastically. "I'm sure Sasha will jump at the chance to experience that again."

"If that's what it takes to find him - that's what she'll have to do," she replied. "She'll have to play her part."

I went silent for a moment as I thought about lying to Sasha in order to get to her father. It didn't sit well with me to use her like that, but I guessed we had no choice.

"Ok, let's say that this is our only way in, how's it going to work? If Charles gets a tip off that his daughter's still alive, he'll just send someone to pick her up. He won't come here himself and risk the exposure. If that happens, we'll lose them both for good," I was thinking out loud.

"You need to go with her," she stated.

"How? I barely know the girl. I can hardly just tag along," I replied.

"If she wants to escape, you can help her to get out of here and then go with her."

"The thought had entered my head, but we're in a category A prison for fucks sake. I can hardly walk out of the front door, get in a car and drive away, can I? Can't you stage something to get us both out of here?"

"We thought about it, but it's too risky. If anyone suspects any outside influence, your cover will be blown and this will be a dead end. This needs to be a stand-alone operation."

"Thanks a fucking lot," I groaned. "Not only have you abandoned me in a prison with a perverted governor who's pimping us out to us rapey friends in the basement, but now I've got to escape from a maximum-security prison with a dead woman in order to track down a fucking terrorist," I mocked. "Remind me again why I work for you."

"Because you love the excitement of it?"

She was right. Lexa was always right. I did love the excitement of it. I was fighting the good fight and nothing came close to a job like this. No other profession allowed me to bring my own form of justice to bad people without any repercussions. I could be fucking strangers in the morning and killing terrorists in the afternoon - it was the perfect job for me.

I was about to reply with a witty remark when Lexa picked up on what I'd said.

"What did you just say about the governor?" she gasped.

"Which part? The guys a fucking sociopath."

"The part about him pimping you out in the basement?"

"I think you need to look into it when you get back to The Facility," I suggested. "The sick fucker is using girls in the prison as unwilling whores to profit from it. Once a week he hosts an orgy in the basement where his sick clients turn up by the bus load to rape the prisoners," I stated. "They get off on punishing criminals by forcing them to have sordid sex with them. Anything goes down there. Blow-jobs, rape, anal, creampies, bukkake, you name it, they're into it."

"For fuck's sake. I knew bad things happened in prisons, but I had no idea stuff like that went on. Why is it that you somehow got invited?" Lexa quizzed. "You've only been in here for about a week and you've already been pulled into some filthy sex in the basement."

"That was before I knew why I was in here," I pointed out. "I thought it might help my case if I won favour with the governor. He interviewed me to see if I wanted to serve easy time or hard time."

"It sounds like you're having 'hard' time to me," she laughed, putting extra emphasis on the word 'hard'. "I'm sure you weren't complaining too much about all that cock."

"No comment," I sniggered.

"I might have guessed, you dirty bitch," she giggled. "Even in a female prison, you seem to find dicks to play with?"

"They found me," I protested. "I was an unwilling victim."

"So, you didn't enjoy any of it then? How was it?"

"I finished up taking twenty-seven loads of sticky spunk," I said it like it was nothing. "I was covered in it."

"Twenty-seven? That's a very exact number. Were you keeping count?"

I explained to her how the governor's twisted game worked and how the corresponding days were taken off of the winning girl's sentence, depending on the number of men she'd made cum.

"Jesus, who would think up a game like that?" she gasped.

"A fucking pervert," I replied. "As much as I enjoyed being fucked by that many strangers, Melody didn't like it."

"She was there too?"

"That's how we met. She's been down there almost a dozen times and she said she can't take anymore. That's why she wants her old life back."

"I'm not surprised. I'm sure her incestuous father treated her a lot better than a room full of rapists," she giggled. "At least it gives you an opportunity to escape with her. She doesn't need any persuasion. All you need to do is find a way out."

"Yeah, if only it were that easy. I've assessed the situation and escaping seems impossible. I'll have to escape from my locked cell, get through countless locked gates and doors while avoiding alarms and cameras," I repeated Arrow's analysis from earlier. "Plus, I've then got to scale a barbed wire fence and climb a thirty-foot wall. How the fuck am I supposed to do that?"

She thought for a moment as though she was assessing the situation at lightning speed. She frowned and pursed her lips, deep in thought.

"It was a rhetorical question," I smiled. "Don't worry, I'll figure something out."

"It may be easier than you think," she exclaimed.

"Really? How?"

"What about the rape room?" she asked.

"What about it?"

"Did you see any cameras down there?"

"No. There isn't any. They don't want to leave any evidence behind about what goes on down there."

"Of course they don't. I'm betting they also turn the cameras off in the car park," she surmised. "If they are coming in by bus, they'd have to make sure that nothing is recorded from the moment they arrive until the moment they leave. There must be a route they take to get to the basement which doesn't have any cameras."

"Ok, but what's that got to do with anything?"

"That's your way out," she said.

"Are you fucking joking? I'd have to fight off the screws, the governor and sixty rapists in order to pull that off. I might be good, but I'm not superwoman."

"Can't you slip away during the orgy?"

"Not a chance. We were swamped by cocks from every angle. Plus, there was only three of us."

"Who was the third girl?"

"The Crow."

"Who the fuck is The Crow?" she laughed.

"The leader of The Sisterhood. She's a nasty piece of work covered in tattoos. She's in for murder and arson. I had a run in with her at the orgy and the bitch tried to choke me to death with her thighs as I licked cum out of her pussy."

"Why has she got it in for you? What have you done to her?" she asked.

I explained the whole thing about Naomi and the fights I'd had sticking up for her. She listened intently and gasped and smiled at the key points.

"It's lucky you're trained so well for violence and rape," she chuckled.

"I had a good teacher," I winked.

"I still think the basement is your best option for escape. Melody will be with you and you'll already be out of your cells so that's one less door to get though."

"That's true. I had similar thoughts. My plan would be to jump the guards on the way down there," I thought out loud.

"It would be better if you jumped them on the way back. That way no one will miss you at the orgy. If you do it before the rape party, they'll be wondering where you've got to."

"Ok. That might be doable, but I need to know how to get out of the prison from the basement. I need blue prints or building plans for Bronzefield. Do you have a laptop with you? Maybe we can look it up or get Arran to find it."

"Becca, I don't even have my phone with me. They confiscated all that before they let me in to see you. This is a prison remember, not a holiday camp."

"You don't need to remind me. Melody's cell mate has a games console with an internet browser, but there's no wi-fi. My original plan was to trade with the screws for a smart phone, but it's a no go," I explained.

"Why is it a no go?"

"The screws are perverted fuckers like the governor, but even they won't trade sex for a phone. My only other option is The Crow."

"The girl who tried to choke you to death? Yes, I'm sure she'll be more than willing to help you," she giggled.

"I'll have to offer her something in return, but it might be possible," I disagreed. "I'm sure she has internet access or a phone I could use. She's the governor's pet after all.'

"But you just said she tried to kill you."

"It felt that way, but I'm not sure if she'd have actually gone through with it. I think she just liked the rough sex we were having. I was a challenge for her. I think she likes the fact that I fought back. There was definitely a connection between us when we were fucking each other. I think she thrives on the danger and the fact that I gave as good as I got, seemed to turn her on."

"Mild asphyxiation heightens the feeling of orgasm," stated Lexa. "You already know that, Becca. Maybe it's a weakness of hers."

"It might be. I'll just have to ask her if she can help with getting our Xbox online and see what she says. Maybe I could offer to clear Naomi's debt as a trade off."

"That sounds like a good option. People like her don't give stuff away for free. Offering to help her might win her round."

"If it doesn't work, I'll have to take her out, but it sounds like we have the beginnings of an escape plan. I'm sure Melody won't take much persuasion, but what do I do once I get her out?"

"She'll be indebted to you. She'll feel like she owes you one for getting her out. I guess she'll contact her father somehow and take you with her as her liberator. That's how we see it back at The Facility."

"I hope you're right or all of this will be for nothing," I shrugged.

"It's the best chance we've got of finding him. Once you know his whereabouts, take him out by whatever means necessary."

"Don't you want him alive?" I said, sounding surprised. "He might be useful."

"I doubt he'd tell us very much. If you can bring him in alive, do so. Your priority is to eliminate him. It will give a clear message to the rest of The Generals that we can get to anyone of them."

"Ok, but this is a hell of a long shot, Lexa. It relies on things I have no influence over. There's so much that could go wrong."

"It's all we have," she stated. "I know you can do it."

We both went silent for a few moments as we thought it through. I always liked to plan every aspect of an assignment, especially one as important as this one, but there were just too many variables to contemplate. It would take some serious thought later in my cell. If Melody agreed to my initial idea, she might have other ideas that I hadn't thought of. I was sure that Naomi and Arrow would help too.

I was surprised that Lexa had ordered me to kill Hamilton rather than capture him. The guy was some sort of middle management for The Generals and must have had a lot of intel about the mysterious group. Ethan would have sanctioned this mission and I was still suspicious of him after my previous assignment.

I let the thoughts of escape and doubt fade away and was just grateful that the love of my life hadn't hung me out to dry. She looked stunning as we sat in silence and I remembered back to fucking her, Tony and Nat at the end of my last assignment.

"How's Natalie?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"She's fine. She's busy training up some new girls at The Facility. She misses you," she replied.

"Tell her she's a bitch from me when you see her," I joked.

"That's funny, she asked me to pass a message on to you too," she laughed. "You two are like naughty children when you get together."

"What was her message? 'Tell Becca bitch that she's a filthy skank'?" I laughed.

"Not quite. It was more of a written note for you actually," Lexa smirked.

I stared down at the paperwork on the desk waiting for her to show me the message, but she didn't move.

"Well... can I read it?" I said impatiently.

"Of course," she replied, standing up and pushing her chair back.

She walked around to my side of the desk and sat on the corner of it. I caught a glimpse of her white cotton gusset as she sat down.

"Where is the note?" I asked holding my hand out.

I was expecting her to have it in her jacket pocket, but it was somewhere far more intimate.

"You'll have to look up my skirt if you want to read it," she said, opening her legs slightly.

"Why would the message be up there, you dirty bitch?" I giggled.

"It's so much more than a message. It's a present from Nat," she smiled down at me from her dominant position.

I pushed my chair backwards and positioned myself in front of Lexa, between her knees. My hands pushed up her thighs slowly as she opened her legs. Her short skirt disappeared as the tension of the fabric pushed the hem back to reveal her panties.

I leaned in for a closer look and saw that her white knickers had black writing on the front. I grabbed her waistband and stretched the material tight so that I could read it.

My heart skipped a beat and my clit throbbed inside my underwear as I read it out loud.

"Dear Becca. Enjoy my smelly panties. I miss you. Love Nat."