Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at Lexa with a huge smile on my face as she smiled back at me.

"She has a way with words, doesn't she?" she purred. "I met up with her last night and she gave them to me as a gift for you. She told me she'd been wearing them for two days for a client, but she wanted you to have them instead."

Natalie loved selling her used panties online and I was flattered that she'd risked upsetting a client in order to satisfy my needs.

"She's so thoughtful," I laughed.

"Isn't she though? I didn't want them confiscated by the screws so I thought it would be easier to smuggle them in if I was wearing them," she tittered. "Plus, I've added my own fragrance to them, just for you."

"How long do we have before the screws come back?" I looked back at the door.

Lexa checked her watch.

"About twenty minutes. You've already done most of the hard work, so we're ahead of schedule," she replied. "You can go ahead."

"Go ahead with what?" I pretended that I didn't know what she was talking about.

"You know what, young lady. I want you to smell them. I know you can't resist Natalie's scent. There's two days worth of her juices soaked into these panties. They were still wet when I slipped them on."

"Oooh fuck, you're such a tease," I swooned. "Did you two fuck each other last night?"

"We may have had a little fun together. She's bored doing the training so I thought I'd give her a treat."

"Did you make her knickers all cunty?"

"Of course. They're even more cunty now that I've been wearing them since last night. Get sniffing."

She placed her hands on the back of my head and slowly guided me closer to her crotch. The anticipation of such a treat was almost too much to bear. I felt like a submissive servant as she pulled me ever closer. From twelve inches away I got my first whiff of pussy. Natalie's scent was unique and intoxicating which is why she did so well selling her soiled underwear.

There was just a feint aroma to begin with, but I knew it would get stronger the closer I got to the prize.

"I watched her masturbate into them right before I put them on," Lexa said in a breathy voice. "They were freshly creamed and still warm."

Some of the writing near the gusset was smudged as Lexa started to leak into Natalie's knickers. I got within six inches of the material and breathed in, long and deep.

Sniiiiiffffffff. Exxhaaaaaaalllle.

My own panties flooded with my girl juices as the aroma grew stronger. I could smell body spray, sweat, a hint of pee and of course the unmistakable scent of an aroused cunt.

"Fuuuccckkk," I murmured. "You pair of dirty sluts. I'm sorry I missed out on all the fun."

I couldn't resist it any longer and stuffed my face between Lexa's silky thighs. The material was damp and full of pheromones. No wonder people paid good money for such a delectable item. I was in heaven, sampling the essence of my two favourite lovers.

Lexa opened her legs wider and leant back on the desk to give me better access. I snuffled my way in, rubbing my nose up and down her valley like a pig searching for truffles. I could feel her erect sex bud beneath the thin white cotton and feel the plumpness of her meaty lips pushing against the fabric like two soft pillows.

"Oh fuck, Becca. I've missed this," she groaned. "Smell that cunt. Take it all in."

"Mmmmmmpppffff," I panted. "You smell good enough to eat."

"Then eat it," she ordered. "This might be the only chance we get for a while."

I didn't need telling twice. I started by licking the fabric and then sucking on her clit through the panties. I was rewarded with the heady taste of a highly aroused pussy, mixed with the juices of their previous owner. I'd recognise Nat's pussy essence anywhere. No one smelt as good as she did. My nipples stiffened under my shirt and my pussy lips swelled in anticipation.

I knew time was against us so I decided to up the ante straight away. I reluctantly pulled her knickers to the side and gazed at her glistening fuck lips. They were just as beautiful as I remembered.

A thin layer of clear fluid coated her inner lips which were spread open in readiness. My tongue darted out and punched into her slit like a bullet. Her hands gripped my hair and pulled my lips against her vulva as she started to grind her sopping womanhood into my face.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, almost silently. "Right there, Becca... that's it... eat my pussy while you breathe in Natalie's smells."

It always amazed me how much dirty talk got me going. Hearing Lexa talking filth made me moan out loud. Lexa hadn't even touched me yet, and I was already creaming my panties.

Her taste filled my mouth like a fine wine. I savoured every molecule of her nectar and slurped away at her clit like a puppy eating an ice cream. Copious amounts of love honey flowed out of her, wetting my lips, nose and chin. I nuzzled into her folds, sucking, licking and nibbling at her sex organs to try and get her off quickly.

"We've not got long," I panted. "Cum in my face, you dirty slut. You've got to do me afterwards."

The panties she was wearing were sodden in a matter of minutes and I knew she wouldn't last long. I licked her with passion and urgency, sharing this intimate moment as though it was the last supper. The risk of being caught at any moment only added to the excitement as her breathing quickened and she lay back completely on the desk. Her knees came up and she spread her legs as wide as she could, positioning her feet on the edge of the desk as though she was giving birth.

As her hips rotated upwards, her starfish came into view. It was practically winking at me as it twitched from the pleasure she was receiving.

"Your little butt-hole's crying out for some attention," I swooned. "I hope it's as tangy as your pussy."

My tongue left her clit and grazed over her pee-hole as I dropped lower. It kept going over her labia, dipping into her cunt and then onto her perineum. She shuddered from head to toe as I got to her anus, teasing it with the tip of my tongue.

Rimming always got me going. I loved doing it almost as much as I liked receiving it. There was something so dirty about licking an asshole which is why it got me so wet. It was as though I was being given some sort of demeaning task that a mistress would give to her slave as punishment.

"Stick your tongue inside it," she panted. "Taste that ass properly."

I made my tongue thin and stiff like a dart and pushed it into her. My right hand rubbed her clit to bring her to the boil while keeping her knickers pulled out of the way with my left.

I felt her sphincter contracting and relaxing as her orgasm began to build. I felt the same small tremors within me at the thought of what we were doing.

"You dirty bitch," Lexa cooed. "Lick that ass... oh fuck Becca."

We could have been disturbed at any moment which only made it feel more exhilarating. If someone had walked in on us, they'd see Lexa lying on her back with me licking her anus like a dog in heat.

My nose was dripping in her juices as it squelched against her fuck slit. My tongue was beginning to ache as I pushed it into her dirtiest of holes as far as I could. The taste of her ass juice mixed with the torrent which was flowing out of her cunt like a tiny waterfall. I slurped it up and swallowed it like a good little bitch; I couldn't get enough of it.

"Shit... Becca... that's it... right there," she groaned. "You're going to make me cum."

I momentarily withdrew my tongue from her ass and looked up at her. Her eyes were closed and her chest was heaving up and down.

"Isn't that the general idea?" I laughed.

"Yes... don't stop... get your face back down there," she complained. "Make me fucking cum... please."

I obeyed and poked my tongue back into her puckered hole. I used my fingers to spread her pussy lips wide and rubbed her clit with my thumb. I bathed in the energy which was coming off of her like static as her labia squished into my face like a slimy squid, getting wetter and wetter by the second.

"Mmmmm... oh... ugh..." she murmured.

Her hands came down and pulled her drenched knickers up between her thigh and her outer lips. She wanted me to be hands free so I could finish her off. Time was against us and I knew she'd want to reciprocate once she'd finished her climax.

"Finger me," she panted. "I'm nearly there. Slip three fingers into my cunt."

With my tongue still worming its way around her asshole, I wriggled three fingers into position and slowly slid them inside her tight tunnel. It felt like I was pushing my hand into a glove filled with slime, she was so wet and slippery. My hand was immediately soaked and I felt her tightening her walls around my fingers like a vice. That only made more juice dribble out, running down to her asshole where my tongue thrust in and out in time with my fingers.

"Jesus... yes... fuck," she moaned.

In and out. In and out.

Lick - slurp - suck.

Her clit became harder under my flickering thumb and I felt her first minute contraction of her pussy walls as her orgasm started to surface. She was on the edge of the precipice and was about to jump into freefall and there was nothing she could do to stop it, even if she wanted to. Normally, I'd delay her leap, by keeping her on the edge for as long as possible, but we really didn't have time for that.

I quickly slid my tongue out of her anus and clamped it around her sex bud. At the same time, I dropped my now spare hand lower and rammed my wet thumb into her asshole. I sucked hard on her clit while keeping a steady rhythm going with my fingers and thumb in her fuck holes. As my fingers thrust into her cunt, my thumb withdrew from her ass. I then reversed the process so it was like two, out of sync pistons abusing her sex holes alternately.

In and out. In and out.

Lick - slurp - suck.

Out and in. Out and in.

Kiss - lick - suck.

"Eeeeeekkkk... fuuuucckkkk," she let out an almost inaudible squeak like a mouse as she finally came on the desk of the interview room.

Her cunt muscles clamped down so hard, they almost forced my fingers out of her sloppy hole. At the same time, her anus bit down hard around my thumb, making it impossible to remove.

Her whole body shook from head to toe in a violent fit of pleasure. Her breathing was erratic and she clamped her mouth shut to stop herself from crying out. Her eyes were screwed up as she writhed on the wooden table top under my complete control.

She didn't squirt, but cunt juice gushed from her sexy slit like a bubbling hot mud pool.

Splooosh.

"Meh... meh... eeek...," she squeaked with her lips closed.

Her pussy and ass continued to contract as I sucked and licked at her clit like my life depended on it. A puddle of thick creamy love honey pooled under her ass filling the room with her heady scent.

In and out. In and out.

Pulse - twitch - writhe.

Lick - suck - slurp.

"Meh... mmmm... ugh."

The sound of my sloppy fingers pumping in and out of her swollen gash filled the silent room. She hit her peak and let out a long guttural groan as she shuddered and shook like an earthquake had erupted inside her.

After several more diminishing contractions, she pushed herself away from me. Her ass slid along the desk like a snail leaving its slime trail behind.

"Mmmm, you filthy bitch," I purred, following her along and licking up her nectar from the desk. "We can't leave all that mess behind."

I sucked up the puddle of cunt cream and then lapped the rest up like a dog as she recovered. She was suffering with aftershocks from her stifled orgasm and she was grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"Oh my fucking god, Becca. Did I need that," she gasped, trying to get her breath back.

"Slluurpp... looks like you've been saving it up for me... sluurrrp," I continued to clean up her creamy love piss with my tongue.

It tasted tangy and womanly and only drove my desire to be touched even higher.

Lexa must have sensed it because she got up from the desk looking very disheveled and began to straighten herself up. She pulled the white knickers back over her dripping hole to contain the rest of the juice which was sure to drain out of her hole for the next few hours. The panties were crumpled and the writing was smudged beyond recognition.

She then smoothed her skirt down which was also wet at the back from her messy pussy.

"Hopefully no one will notice the wet patch," I laughed, finishing my clean up job and standing up straight.

Lexa was on me like a shot. She planted kisses all over my lips and ran her fingers through my hair. I guess I must have looked a bit of a state too after her cum had splattered all over my face.

"Kiss... oh god... kiss... I love you... kiss... so much... kiss," she said in between her amorous attentions. "I'm going to make you cum so fucking hard."

She pushed me backwards towards the door and pinned me to it with my arms above my head. Her kisses became more passionate as she went into a frenzy of loving bites and nibbles, sucking my bottom lip into her mouth and letting it slide back out.

My tongue lashed over hers and her hands let go of my arms to cup my cheeks, holding me in place.

"We've got about five minutes until the guards come back," she said in a panicked voice. "Do you think you can cum that quickly?"

"It will take less time than that," I purred. "Just rub me off into my panties."

"You don't want me to lick you out?" she quizzed.

"There's no time. Just get your hand in my knickers."

I pulled the elastic waistband outwards to allow her hand to slip inside. I was glad of the tracksuit-design of the prison clothing as it was super stretchy.

Lexa's hand slipped inside and she felt around for the waistband of my underwear. Her fumbling wafted air in and out of my trousers like bellows fanning a fire and my pussy scent filled our lungs.

"I can smell it," she purred. "I can practically taste your cunt just from the smell of it. I bet you're wet... oh my god... you're soaked."

Her hand slid over my smooth pubic mound inside my panties and I felt how wet I truly was. Her fingers became instantly slick like oil and she rubbed her digits all over my vulva.

It made me squirm and my legs went weak, but Lexa held me in place with her free hand and kissed me again. Her tongue fought with mine for domination as the seconds ticked by. Urgency had passed; this was now frantic. I felt that if I didn't climax at her touch today, I'd surely go insane.

Kiss - kiss - kiss.

Slurp - drool - lick.

She spread me open and I felt her extending two of her fingers. She rummaged around in my underwear until she found the right spot and then she slid them inside my tight, slimy tunnel.

"Fffuuucccckkkk," I gasped. "Do it. Finger fuck me. Rub my clitty."

Her lips pressed against mine as she started her assault on my willing body. She kissed me hard, sucking my lips into hers and then dropping lower. Her mouth grazed my neck and I threw my head back, enjoying the stimulation of my erogenous zone and pulse point.

"Fuck... this won't take long," I panted, already feeling my belly start to flutter.

"I wish we had longer," she whispered. "Once the mission is over, we'll fuck for a week non-stop."

"Yes... fuck yes."

Her fingers pumped in and out of me deep and slow. Her pace was steadily increasing as she used the heel of her hand to mash my clit into my mound. The friction of my clitoral hood and meaty lips squishing against my clit felt exquisite.

The tacky sound of her fingers sliding in and out of me filled the room. My legs started to buckle and I knew I was about to cum. The risk associated with our sex play, coupled with the taste and smell of her cunt still on my skin made me putty in her hands.

In and out. In and out.

Squelch - squelch - drip.

Kiss - nibble - bite.

"Oh... my... god... Lexa... I'm... going... to... cum," I said in time with my heavy breaths.

A warm feeling spread out from my uterus and across my entire body like rain soaking into a linen sheet. I bit my bottom lip and rode her fingers as she continued to kiss and finger me like a woman possessed.

The blissful feeling of a gentle orgasm washed over me and I was so in the moment that I didn't hear the knock on the door at first.

Lexa placed her free hand over my mouth to keep me quiet as I came in my knickers. I was twitching and bobbing up and down and she had to press her body against mine to stop me from squirming.

Knock - knock.

I heard it the second time, but there was no stopping me now. I had to finish what I'd started or I'd feel like my world was going to implode.

"Time's up, Miss Bradshaw," said Davis from the other side of the door.

Lexa looked at her watch as her fingers squirmed against my G-spot. She was deliberately making it difficult for me to stay still and quiet. She wanted to finish the job she'd started and no one was going to interrupt her.

"We have one minute remaining," she said over her shoulder towards the window.

She was trying to make it sound like she was still sitting at the desk rather than pinning me to the door.

In and out. In and out.

Squelch - squelch - squelch.

Lexa stared into my eyes as I continued to cum. The love she had for me was written all over her gorgeous face.

"My watch says otherwise," replied Davis.

My orgasm started to subside, but not before I let out a tiny whimper of ecstasy and flooded my panties with my cum.

"I said - One. Fucking. Minute," bellowed Lexa.

Being separated from the guards by only two inches of wood as Lexa fingered my cunt was so exhilarating. It was like getting one up on the establishment, but I knew it had to end.

After one last thrust of her fingers, Lexa pulled her hand out of my trousers and held her dripping fingers up to my face. We licked her digits clean between us and I pulled my trousers back into position.

My legs felt weak and I was hot and sweaty. I needed a minute to gather myself before the screws came bursting in.

Knock - knock.

"We're coming in," said Edwards.

"Don't you dare enter my office until my time is up," bellowed Lexa, moving back behind the desk and quickly sitting down. "I will have you prosecuted for prisoner intimidation. Don't think that I don't know what goes on in this prison."

There was a stunned silence from the other side of the door. I knew it would be short lived, but it gave us enough time to recover.

I made sure that there were no wet stains on my trousers and smoothed them down. I then ran my fingers through my hair and fluffed it up before sitting back down.

The wetness of my underwear squashed against my labia and I knew it would only be a matter of time until it soaked into my light grey trousers.

"Now you may enter," said Lexa in her authoritarian tone. "Our time is up."

I'd barely straitened up when the door burst open. Edwards and Davis poured into the room and stood next to me, one on either side.

"Are you done with the prisoner?" snapped Edwards.

"Does it matter? You two have already made up your minds," she hissed. "Miss Sloan, do you know what is required of you?" she turned her attention back to me as though the screws were insignificant to her.

"Yes, Miss Bradshaw, and thank you for your help. You've certainly opened my eyes to a few things. I know what I have to do."

"Excellent. Don't worry, I'm sure everything will go well for you. During your trial you must do what is necessary and don't worry if there's any collateral damage, it's all part of the process," she raised her eyebrows at me.

I had to suppress a smirk at what she was actually telling me. She wanted me to escape by any means possible and if the screws or anyone else got in my way, they were fair game.

"Thank you," I replied, standing up and getting ready to leave. "I'll bear it in mind."