Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go, prisoner Sloan," said Davis. "You can go back to your cell now."

"Yes, Miss Davis," I replied. "See you soon, Miss Bradshaw," I gave Lexa a wink which only she could see as I turned to leave.

"I'd like to see the Governor of this establishment," Lexa snapped at Edwards as she gathered her things into her bag. "There's some pressing issues about this place that I need to discuss with him."

"Join the queue," replied Davis sarcastically. "He's not in the office today so you'll have to make an appointment I'm afraid."

"How fucking convenient," Lexa snapped. "It's always the same when there's a problem in places like this. The big man's out of the office."

"For your information, Miss Bradshaw, he's at a fund raiser for his charity. He's the patron of a group that does a lot of work to rehabilitate sex offenders. I'm not just fobbing you off," she snapped back.

"Really? What's the name of this 'charity'?" Lexa made air quotes around the word charity as though she didn't believe her.

"He just calls it the Nigel Fisher foundation," she replied. "Google it if you're that interested."

"Thank you. I will."

"Now, Miss Edwards and I will show you out," said Davis, cutting her dead.

"Yes, I'm sure you will," said Lexa, getting up and following me out of the interview room.

I turned left, back to the wing and Lexa went right, towards the locked gate which led to the admin building.

I glanced over my shoulder and caught her doing the same. I was sorry to see her go, but she'd reinforced my assignment. I knew what I had to do. I just needed to figure out how.

****

After a quick change of panties and an uneventful lunch, I found myself back in Arrow and Melody's cell with the rest of the girls. It seemed to be the place they all hung out during the day, especially now that Melody was out of the hole. Arrow's Xbox relieved the boredom.

Melody and Arrow were playing the video game while sitting on the bottom bunk. Naomi and I were sitting on the plastic chairs and watching them play as I explained my predicament.

I took some time to explain what had happened during my meeting with the solicitor. The whole thing was of course made up, but I gave a good performance and made it sound convincing. All three of my new friends now knew that I was on remand for the murder of David Banks. I also told them that, due to the victim being the son of a guy who was close friends with the Deputy Chief Constable of Manchester police, there was a good chance I'd be convicted of murder.

I made it sound as though I was at my wits end and that I'd hoped that the meeting would have gone better. I told them that this was not the result I'd been expecting.

"So, you're telling us that you killed a drug dealer to save the life of another one?" asked Naomi.

"Pretty much, but at the time, I didn't know the person I was saving was also a criminal," I explained. "I just saw someone about to be executed so I stepped in to save him."

The story was almost true in that I'd shot and killed someone, but I made it match the charges against me. I'd actually killed two men in the abandoned warehouse, but the police were only interested in the murder of David Banks.

"Surely that won't stand up in court," said Melody. "It wasn't malicious, you just got in with the wrong crowd and did what was necessary to save someone's life."

"That's what my solicitor's going to say at the trial, but we're up against a police chief's lawyer. They'll try to make an example out of me and they'll stop at nothing to get a conviction. It's not what you know in this world - it's who you know. That's why I said it was complicated. It's not as straight forward as just killing a civilian, this mother fucker wants to throw the book at me for what I did to his friend's son," I spat. "I'm fucked."

"Your solicitor sounds pretty useless if she's taken away all hope," said Arrow. "Get a new solicitor."

"The result will be the same," said Naomi. "The system is always against people like us. Whether it's self- defense or doing the right thing, it's people like us that end up in prison for it."

"I can't stay in here," I replied. "I'll go mad if I'm locked up in prison for the rest of my life. I need to get out."

"I'm right there with you on that one," Melody agreed. "But how?"

I let out a long sigh.

"I'm not sure yet, but we can't make a workable plan until we have internet access. We need to understand the architecture of the prison to figure out an escape route," I stated.

"I agree, but I can't see how you're going to get it. You've already asked Spalding for a phone and he said no. I doubt any of the other screws would risk getting involved even if you offered them something really filthy," said Naomi.

"Not even if I offered them anal?" I giggled, trying to lighten the mood.

"Eeeewwww," shuddered Arrow, flying her drone around the screen and trying to shoot down Melody. "That's disgusting."

"Not a chance," said Naomi, ignoring Arrow as usual. "If anyone knew there was a phone in the prison, there'd be a public enquiry and the investigation would reveal all of the other abuses of power that go on in Bronzefield. No screw is going to bring that on themselves."

"The Crow has internet access," said Arrow.

"What?"

"You should see her cell. It's like a teenager's bedroom in there. I know she's got a 4G Wi-Fi dongle. I've seen it," she pointed out.

"Why didn't you say something before?" I quizzed.

"You never asked," she shrugged.

"You knew I wanted to get online for fucks sake."

"You said you wanted a smart phone. You never mentioned a dongle."

"They do the same thing. We need a connection in order to get your Xbox browser live on the net," I said looking at the others, exasperated.

Arrow just shrugged.

"The Crow will never help you," said Melody. "She wants to kill you, remember?"

"Maybe. Maybe not," I said. "She might just be misunderstood."

"She wasn't misunderstood when she tried to choke you to death," Melody snorted. "Get a grip, Becca."

"Let's just take a step back for a moment and look at the facts," I said.

"Which are?"

"The reason she wants to kill me is because I put nine of her goons in the infirmary. They're in there because I was defending Naomi," I explained.

"I know. Don't remind me," she put her head in her hands.

"And The Sisterhood are after Naomi because she hasn't paid her debt to The Crow," I continued.

"Rub it in a bit more, why don't you. I hope you're going somewhere with this?"

"I am, don't worry. Maybe I can talk to The Crow and settle your debt in exchange for the use of her dongle," I suggested.

"I can't let you do that. Do you know what she wants me to do?" gasped Naomi, sitting up straight.

"She wants you to smuggle contraband into the prison," I said. "Isn't that what all of the girls have to do once she's blackmailed them?"

"Yes, but if you did that, you'll be working for her. You'll become part of her Sisterhood," said Naomi.

"I won't be in here long enough for it to matter if I escape," I smiled.

"No, but me and Arrow will be left behind. We'll be easy prey for her once you and Melody are gone," she suddenly sounded scared.

I could understand her point, so I tried to put her mind at rest.

"If we escape, Bronzefield will be turned upside down to see how it happened. The whole place will be exposed for the corrupt rape den that it is. The Crow's network will be closed down along with the governor's basement fuck fest. This place will never be the same again."

"Do you really believe that?" she quizzed.

"Look, Naomi. You've told me to move away from a life of violence. I could just go and beat it out of her if you'd prefer, but I'm following your example. If I can trade with her and clear your debt, she might listen and let us use her dongle," I said softly.

"And if you can't?"

"Then she'll beat it out of her," laughed Arrow.

"What she said," I smirked and nodded in Arrow's direction.

There was a brief silence in the cell apart from the explosions from Arrow's games console. She'd finally tracked down Melody and shot her drone down on the screen.

"Fuck it," shouted Melody, throwing her controller on the bed. "Every fucking time."

Arrow laughed in Melody's face and made her thumb and finger into an 'L' shape on her forehead.

"Loser," she mocked.

Arrow's autism seemed to make her lacking in empathy. She was quite inappropriate at times, as though she didn't have a stop button.

The silence returned again and I looked at each of them in turn. All three girls were staring back at me waiting for me to say something.

"Do you really think it could work?" asked Melody, breaking the silence.

"There's only one way to find out," I replied, getting up and heading to the door.

"Where are you going?" asked Naomi.

"To see The Crow."