Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In here," she gestured to me, nodding her head into her cell. "Let's talk."

"After you," I replied, waving for her to go first.

There was no way I was going to turn my back on this psycho bitch. She turned and went back into her cell and I followed her in, leaving the screws to tidy up the mess I'd created. The Crow was wearing her prison T-shirt and trousers, but no shoes or socks. I noticed that even her feet were tattooed with ornate black ink.

Her cell was a sight to behold. Arrow had been right about it being like a teenager's bedroom. She had a large flat screen TV on the wall and a games console similar to Arrow's. The cell was single-occupancy and only had one bed instead of a bunk. The walls were painted white instead of grey and the floor was carpeted with a black rug. The walls were covered in posters of muscular men with their shirts off and beautiful naked women in suggestive poses. She obviously swung both ways, but I already knew that.

I stayed near the doorway keeping my eye out to make sure I wasn't going to be jumped from behind. More of her goons could have been on the way and I wasn't taking any chances. The Crow walked over to her table and picked up two plastic cups.

"Drink?" she asked.

"I'm good," I replied.

"Suit yourself."

Her table was full of plastic bottles full of clear liquid. Each bottle had a letter written on the side. I assumed that V, T and G were vodka, tequila and gin. She poured herself some V like it was some sort of ritual to keep me waiting.

I took my time to study her tattooed face as she turned towards me. Her brown eyes shone like diamonds from behind her dark eye makeup. Her left eye had two tear drops tattooed under it in black ink. There were two swirly, floral tattoos just in front of each ear and the one on the right extended up above her eyebrow and onto her forehead. Her septum was pierced and so was her bottom lip. She wore black lipstick and I could see the head of her crow tattoo projecting up from her T-shirt and onto her neck. Her skin was olive-brown and her jet-black hair hung in wet ringlets.

She was breathtakingly beautiful despite her gothic, menacing appearance. Her nipples were hard under her shirt and it was obvious that her tiny tits were braless.

"So, what do you want to talk to me about?" she said, taking a sip and eyeing me over the rim of the cup.

Her tone was clear, confident and concise. She wasn't phased by what had just happened to her team on the landing. She was as cool as ice.

"I'm here to clear Naomi's debt," I said, equally as confidently.

"Well, aren't you the Little-miss-fix-it," she smirked. "Why would you do that?"

"Because I want something from you in return."

"Good luck with that. Nothing in life is free, especially in prison."

"I'm sure we can come up with something that is beneficial to both of us," I shrugged. "What's your price?"

"My price for what? You haven't told me what you want from me yet."

She was staring out at me, sizing me up, trying to figure out what made me tick and what my weaknesses were.

I glanced around her room in search of the Wi-Fi dongle. I found it sitting on the desk with its lights flashing randomly. It was about the size of a cigarette packet and was plugged into a power outlet.

"I need internet access," I replied, nodding at the small device that could aid my escape.

She took a sharp intake of breath like trades people do when the price is going to be high.

"That's very expensive," she said, narrowing her eyes at me. "What do you want it for?"

"Does it matter?"

"Of course. If I'm going to let you use it, I need to know that it won't come back on me. I have a reputation to uphold and a relationship with the governor to consider."

"That's some relationship you've got. Maybe you should choose a better role model," I scoffed.

"He has his uses. I do his dirty work in here and he turns a blind eye to my contraband smuggling operation. It's like a symbiotic relationship."

"You're doing his dirty work in more ways than one," I snapped. "You're nothing more than his little rape puppet."

"And so are you and Melody," she laughed. "We are all in the same boat. The difference is, I won't be in here forever. He's taking days off of my sentence every week. They'll soon add up to years and then I'll be free."

"Whatever. Are you willing to trade or not?" I didn't have time for her bullshit.

"It depends what you're offering in return. A few of my people are missing in action thanks to you. I need replacements. Naomi owes me her service already and now you will too."

"What sort of service?"

"I have a shipment coming into the prison tomorrow and I need someone to smuggle the contraband in. It's visiting day and I can't keep my loyal clients waiting any longer. I want Naomi to go to the visitor's room, meet with my girl on the outside and smuggle the goods into the prison," she said it like it was nothing.

"I'll do it instead of her," I replied. "She made a stupid mistake, but I'm here to rectify it. How does it work?"

The Crow sat on the bed and shuffled up until her back was leaning against the wall. She crossed her legs and patted the bed next to her.

"Take a seat," she motioned.

I took her up on her offer but stayed on the edge of the bed. I didn't want to get too close to this unpredictable woman and I needed to guard the door.

"One of my girls is bringing drugs into the visitor's room tomorrow. She'll have them hidden of course. I'll need you to meet with her and take the drugs while no one's looking."

"How will she get them through the security check?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"They'll be several small packages made waterproof by wrapping them in condoms," she explained, unflinching and constantly staring at me. "Each one is about the size of a small plum and they'll be stuffed inside her pussy."

It was the most obvious way for a woman to hide things. I'd done the same thing with diamonds a few years ago on my first assignment.

"And you want me to take them from her and stuff them inside me?" I asked.

She nodded and smiled.

"Your cunt's nice and stretchy. I'm sure it can handle the payload," she smiled.

"How many wraps are there?"

"Eight. It'll be a tight squeeze, but I know you like being stretched out. Your performance at the orgy didn't go unnoticed, you dirty little slut."

She was putting extra emphasis on the swear words as though she wanted them to sound dirtier. If I didn't know otherwise, I'd say she was coming on to me or just teasing me for fun. I decided to ignore it and carry on with the mission brief.

"What about searches? Surely they'll do a cavity search on me before I come back onto the wing?"

"It's always a risk, but I think you'll be ok. It's your first time in here, so they shouldn't suspect you."

"Ok. I'll do it. When do I get to use the dongle?" I asked.

"You don't. That's just to clear Naomi's debt. You'll have to do something else for me if you want to borrow my dongle."

She took another sip of vodka as though she didn't have a care in the world. I already knew that she'd want more, but it was always worth a try.

"What have you got in mind?" I quizzed, feeling a sense of dread wash over me.

"It's simple. I want you to fuck me," she said with an emotionless look on her face.

Her answer took me by surprise. I'd been expecting her to ask me to kill someone in the prison or work for her as a body guard. I was lost for words for a second.

"You want me to what?" I spluttered.

"I want you to fuck me. I know you want to. You're attracted to me, I can tell. I saw the way you were looking at me in the basement. You couldn't stop staring at me, you horny bitch."

"I was checking out your tats," I pointed out.

"My tats or my tits?"

"Tattoos. They're really quite something."

"You're lucky to have seen them all," she replied. "Most people who have witnessed my naked artwork, ended up dead."

"What?"

"I like to kill my prey after mating with them. It's just a little fetish of mine. Don't worry, I only kill men."

"You tried to kill me the other night," I pointed out. "I'm not a man."

"No. You're all woman, Becca. And what a sexy woman you are. You're so like me in so many ways."

"I'm not a murdering psychopath," I sneered. "I'm nothing like you."

"And yet here you are in Bronze for murder."

She had a point.

"That's different," I replied. "I don't have to explain myself to you, but I killed someone to save someone else."

"How heroic of you. So, you think it's ok to murder someone if they're a bad person?"

"I believe in karma."

"So, we are alike then."

"I doubt it. You're in here for multiple murders and arson. Are you trying to tell me that all the people you've killed were bad?"

"Absolutely. They were the worst. They were no better than the men in the basement who raped us the other night. Do you think men like that should be allowed to get away with such crimes?" she raised her eyebrows at me.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Everyone in Bronzefield thought The Crow was a nutcase, but if I was reading this right, she was very much like me. Had she really only ever killed rapists?

"Absolutely not," I replied. "They deserve to die. No one should treat women like that."

A silence fell on the room like a dark shroud. The Crow stared at me, unmoving, waiting for me to ask her another question. I didn't want to give her the satisfaction. I only knew that she'd tried to choke me to death during a fit of passion and that she'd threatened to kill me afterwards. I couldn't trust her as far as I could throw her, but she was intriguing me.

"Agreed. That's why I burned my victims alive," she said, breaking the silence. "Every. Last. Fucking. One of them. That's why I'm in here. I sought out rapists and brought them to justice. I did what the police refused to do. Men like that deserve to die painfully in a ball of flames. Fire gives me retribution and burns away my sins."

"Jesus Christ. You really are fucking crazy," I replied, feeling a little sickened by what she'd said.

I was all for killing bad people, but setting them on fire was a bit much even for me. The problem was that deep down inside me, I had a new found respect for this woman. We weren't so different after all.

"You killed someone to save another life. I kill rapists to stop them from raping other women. How I do it is up to me, but I'm making the world a better place just like you."

I'd killed more bad people then I cared to count and a lot of them had been rapists. Her methods were slow and brutal as opposed to mine being quick and clinical.

"How did you know they were rapists?"

"Because I allowed them to rape me," she began to explain. "I used to find these men on dating apps. After making them think that I was a vulnerable easy target, I'd meet up with them. I could usually tell from their emails and texts what sort of a person they were going to be. I also did my research into them to see if they had past convictions for sex offences. Once they got me alone, I'd make sure they knew I didn't want sex and then I'd wait for the inevitable forced intercourse. Once they'd dumped their load into me, I'd have my fun."

"You sound like a model citizen," I joked sarcastically.

"That's what the judge said," she snorted. "Apparently, I was the criminal in all this rather than those sick fuckers forcing themselves onto women. There's just no justice in the world anymore."

"If you say so," I replied, not wanting to give her the satisfaction of agreeing with her.

"Do you know why I have a crow tattoo?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Because you like birds?"

"No. It's because of what the crow signifies and represents. Crows are carrion birds who feed off of the dead. After I was raped for the first time at eighteen, men like that were dead to me. They were no more than bags of meat lying by the roadside waiting to feed the crows. The first man who raped me died in agony as I reaped my revenge upon him. He was never going to hurt anyone like that again. That's when I decided to go on my crusade. I had found my true calling in life and I decided to get my tattoo. I changed into The Crow after that to feed off of the dead. Seeing them burn to death feeds my soul just as much as roadkill feeds a real crow. It's very cleansing."

She shuffled off of the bed and walked over to the door. She pushed it closed and turned back to face me. I suddenly felt isolated and trapped, being alone with her blocking my only exit. This sexy bitch was like Jekyll and Hyde. One minute she was trying to fuck me and the next she was trying to kill me. My heart fluttered at the thought of either scenario.

Without saying a word, she pulled her T-shirt over her head and dropped her trousers to her ankles. She then stepped forwards completely naked and stood at the foot of the bed. I could understand why she wasn't wearing a bra; she didn't need one, but I had no idea why she didn't have any knickers on.

The masterpiece of living ink stood before me like a museum piece. I couldn't help but let out a small involuntary gasp of delight at her amazing body.

"Now you can see my tattoos in private without a room full of perverts distracting us," she said, holding her hands by her sides.

"Am I supposed to be impressed?" I swooned, feeling my pussy swell in my underwear.

"Aroused would be better than impressed," she said. "You were so fucking wet the other night after all of that cock. I loved watching you perform."

She moved closer. Her small breasts were perfectly framed by the huge crow on her chest. The wings looked like they were supporting them like a mystical being. Her nipples were dark and hard and would drive any man wild with desire. Her taught abs gave way to her tuft of pubic hair above her meaty pussy. I could see her lips hanging down between her legs from a few feet away.

"I know I make you wet," she said. "I can practically smell it from here."

She was right - I was soaked.

My cunt was leaking like a tap, but I was still unsure of her intentions. She may have been lulling me into a false sense of security, ready to snap my neck when my guard was down.

My thoughts turned to what had been said since I'd arrived to try and assess the danger level. We had some sort of agreement about me smuggling drugs into the prison for her, so I doubted that she'd kill me. If she wanted me dead, she'd wait until I'd held up my part of the bargain.

"Did you see it from the back?" she asked, turning around so she was facing the wall. "It's just as impressive."

She stuck her ass out towards me and held her arms out to the sides like a crucifix. Her toned back had the reverse side of the crow which matched the front. It showed the back of the crow's head and it's spread wings as seen from behind. The tail feathers stopped just above her pert ass cheeks which defied gravity.

She had definitely been doing her squats despite what Naomi and I had said about her.

"Count the tail feathers," she said over her shoulder.

I quickly totted them up and counted fifteen. Each one was slightly different as though they'd been added after the main piece.

"Fifteen," I said.

"That's how many men I've killed. I add to it each time I kill one of their kind."

She slowly bent forwards, reaching back with both hands and spreading her ass cheeks like a parting sea. Her anus and undercarriage came into view and I saw her butthole for the first time.

It had been dark the last time we'd fucked, but the lighting in the cell showed me every detail of her crevice. Her anus was tattooed with a black, five-pointed star which I imagined must have been excruciating when she'd had it done.

"Fucking hell. Didn't that hurt?" I cooed, moving in for a closer look.

"Like a mother fucker," she replied. "Do you like it?"

"You're a work of art, but why have you done this to yourself?"

"To show my dedication to the cause," she replied.

I looked lower at her hanging inner labia which were pierced and slick with her wetness. Her pink clit poked out, unable to hide within its hood due to the ring she had through it. The tattooed garter belts around the top of her thighs accentuated their shape and sexuality and I knew I wasn't going to be able to resist her for much longer.

"Tell me you're not wet now, you slut," she said, turning back around and cupping her breasts. "You've practically sniffed my ass like a dog. I know you love it."

"If we fuck, you're going to give me that dongle," I replied, defiantly. "You can either keep up your end of the deal peacefully or I'll take it by force if you betray me."

"Promises promises," she laughed. "You'll get the dongle once the smuggling's done tomorrow. You have my word."

Her word didn't count for much, but after seeing her bent over offering herself to me, I knew my inner slut was about to take over regardless of the mission. Slut Becca was always there to protect me from harm and I loved her for it.

"Take your shirt off," she ordered. "Let's play fair."

I glanced at the door, wondering about privacy, but The Crow must have read my thoughts.

"Don't worry, we won't be disturbed," she smiled. "Shirt. Off."

I remained seated and slipped my T-shirt over my head. I made sure that my ample breasts got caught up in the fabric so that they'd drop and bounce as they were released. The Crow wasn't the only one who knew how to seduce someone.

Boing. Boing.

They dropped one by one under their own weight and came to rest as I threw my shirt onto the floor. I'd deliberately not worn a bra, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out why. Somehow, my subconscious had decided it was a good idea and it had been right.

"You fucking dirty bitch," she gasped. "You're a brave girl walking around A wing with no bra on. This place is full of weirdos who'd love to make you their bitch."

"Like you, you mean?"

"I think we both know that that's not the case. Take your trousers off."

She nodded down at my prison greys and I shuffled out of them after kicking my shoes and socks off.

I sat in front of her on the bed and slowly spread my legs seductively. Her eyes were all over me like a rash taking in every inch of my sensual being.

"Are they natural?" she nodded at my tits.

"Of course. You've felt them, you know they're real."

"Mmmm, I'm jealous," she said with a straight face. "I wasn't blessed in the tit department, but I make up for it by having a tight fuck hole."

"I know, I've felt it," I smirked.

I was still unsure as to whether this was a trap or not, but the sexual tension between us was only making me more horny by the second.

"That's why the governor likes fucking me so much. It takes him back to his days as a headmaster when he used to fuck virgin college girls to punish them."

"I know, he told me."

"Shuffle back and lie on the bed," she ordered.

I paused for a second and then did a she instructed. I didn't want to seem too willing, but I wanted this woman's body pressed against mine. I wanted to taste her skin and feel her heart beating against my naked breasts. The danger of what was about to happen made it far more erotic than fucking a normal sane person. At any moment she could change her mind and do me harm, but it only enhanced the sexual electricity and anticipation between us.

I moved up the bed and laid down with my head on her pillow. Her bed was softer than mine and her duvet set definitely wasn't prison regulation. I doubted that the local government would be paying for white satin sheets.

I had a brief flashback to my training with Lexa back at The Facility. She always made me feel submissive and The Crow was doing the same thing to me right now. Being a sex slave was part of my job if the scenario required it and this afternoon was a prime example. I'd let this girl do whatever she wanted to me if it meant I was accomplishing my objectives. The fact that it was enjoyable to be fucking away the afternoon only made my job even better.