Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess you owe me a dongle," I said, as though this whole thing had meant nothing to me.

In fact, the opposite was true. Although she was still a psycho bitch in my mind, I had more than warmed to her.

"I owe you a good fucking, more like," she corrected me. "Give me a minute."

I was suddenly filled with worry. I'd just inflicted unspeakable pain onto this girl and I wondered if she wanted to reciprocate. If her past history was anything to go by, she'd want to return the favour in more ways than one.

"It's fine," I said. "I'll do the smuggling run tomorrow, you give me the dongle and then we're quits."

"I say when we're quits," she replied, staring at the ceiling. "This is about what I want, not what you want."

"And what do you want?" I asked, fearing the answer. "I've fucked you like you asked."

"You certainly did, but I need to fuck you. We're not done yet."

I hadn't cum yet or even received any sexual contact from her since I'd arrived. It had all been about her pleasure, or pain, or whatever this was for her. If she really was anything like me, she'd get as much pleasure from giving someone an orgasm as she did from receiving one.

"Remove the strap on," she ordered, rolling up onto her elbow and looking down at me.

I quickly unclipped the harness and took the strap-on off. The shaft was smeared in her blood and vaginal juices and they were starting to dry already.

The blood tattoo she'd given was smudged and wet due to the sweat that was still leaking from my pores.

As soon as the harness was gone, The Crow rolled on top of me and placed her knees either side of my hips. She knelt upright with her pussy leaking onto my pubic bone. Gravity helped her love honey drip down on to me, mixing with the blood from her still engorged labia.

"You're a work of art, Becca," she gazed down at the crow she'd drawn on me. "Why is it that beautiful creatures such as you and I end up in a place like this."

"We're just lucky, I guess," I joked nervously, wondering what was coming next.

Without warning she dropped down and began to practically suck my face off. Her lips encapsulated mine and she sucked hard. I submitted to her advances and pushed my tongue into her warm tacky mouth.

Blood and cunt cream washed between us as she sucked it off of my face and swirled it around in our mouths. It was such an erotic feeling to be acting like a couple of vampires, sharing a tasty treat. It felt wrong, but felt right.

Her blood-laced saliva washed onto my lips and dribbled out of my mouth and down my chin. She got messy with it, spitting and slobbering all over me. As it ran down towards my ear, she followed it like a dog, licking it up as she went.

My heart rate was through the roof and I was breathing heavily with her weight on top of me. She was beyond passionate and I felt her hands drop down and take mine in hers. We locked fingers and she pushed my arms above my head and pinned them to the bed.

I felt vulnerable and under her spell, wondering if she was about to do something truly evil to my willing body.

"Are you scared of me?" she whispered menacingly in to my ear.

"Should I be?" I asked.

"Maybe, but not today. I need you alive for now, remember?"

Her tongue sucked at my ear lobe and she took it gently between her lips. I rolled my head to the side to allow her access to my neck, but she didn't take it. I could feel her laboured breathing in my ear as her teeth grazed my soft ear lobe.

It felt incredible. It felt dangerous and I knew what she was about to do before it even happened. I could have stopped her, but somehow I wanted her to bite me. I longed to feel her teeth sinking into my flesh as I had done to her.

She bit harder.

I flinched as her jaw muscles contracted and her incisors cut through my outer layers of skin and into the capillaries below.

I let out a guttural gasp of pure ecstasy and closed my eyes as she sucked the blood from my ear lobe. The pain was only marginal, but it was what this represented that made it so exciting.

She was feasting on my very life source. I knew that if she wanted to, she could sink her teeth into my neck and kill me in seconds. Her teeth were only inches away from my carotid artery, but she just kept sucking my ear lobe like a baby calf at its mother's teat.

"Mmmmm," she slurped. "You taste good."

Her voice sounded like she was gargling. She surfaced from my neck and sat up straight above me. Her perfect breasts pointed upwards and she threw her head back towards the ceiling. Very slowly, she opened her mouth and let the blood dribble out of the sides as she pushed it out with her tongue.

I was surprised how much of it there was. It ran down her cheeks in two tiny rivers. Gravity pulled it lower and it dripped down her neck and onto her breasts.

She looked sexy as hell, reaching up and spreading the red liquid all over her tits as it flowed lower across her tattooed belly.

My ear felt sore, but my pussy felt incredible. I needed her inside me. I yearned for her to touch me and make me cum and I didn't care how she did it.

Suddenly it was as though she felt my desire. Her eyes snapped open and she stared down at me like a blood-raged demon. Her hands left her own breasts and clamped down hard onto mine. Her sharp nails clawed at my soft skin, spreading blood all over me. At the same time, she shuffled backwards towards my feet and draped her head lower like a stretching cat.

Blood spilled from her lips and her tongue flicked out to wipe it all over my pubic mound.

"Mmmmmm," I whimpered. "Eat me."

I craned my neck to see her head going lower as I parted my legs for her. Her knees pushed inside mine to prevent me from closing them again. My aching cunt was exposed to her like a foaming crevice, full of juice and desire.

She glanced up at me one last time, smiling through her blood-coated teeth. She was covered in the stuff from her nose to her pussy, as was I.

"It's feeding time," she said, in a sinister tone.

Her head dropped back down and I heard her sniffing my essence straight from the source. Her hands continued to grab and pull at my heaving breasts, pinching my nipples hard and pulling them away from my body with her tacky fingertips.

"Jesus... fuck... lick me... taste me..." I panted.

I felt her soft lips nuzzling into the very heart of my womanhood and she began to suck and lick my labia. The small concrete cell filled with her wet sucking noises and I willed her to slide her fingers inside me. I had an aching deep within me which needed to be satisfied. The un-scratchable itch was getting more unbearable by the second.

My hands gripped the red stained bed sheets as I felt her teeth graze over my clit. I didn't know what was coming next and it filled my head with fear and anticipation. This crazy murderous bitch could have bitten my clit off or ripped off my labia if she felt like it and somehow, on a new level of consciousness, I wanted her to.

She devoured my meaty pussy, sucking my long lips into her mouth hard and swallowing down my womanly flavour as it poured out of me. Her tongue flicked at my throbbing sex bean and abused it like a boxer's speed ball. It felt so erect that it must have looked like a tiny penis sticking out from behind its hood.

My nipples tingled as she rolled them in her fingers. Her tongue dropped lower, sucking and pulling at my lips until she got to my fuck tunnel.

"Fucking hell, you juicy, horny little slag," she murmured. "Hurting me has turned you on like a virgin on prom night."

"Yes... oh yes... finger me," I pleaded. "Stretch that dirty cunt out."

Her tongue licked my perineum and then pushed its way inside my tight slit. The unmistakable feeling of my approaching orgasm began to build inside me. I felt hot and sticky and my breathing was deep and heavy. I needed the release of a monumental climax and I knew it was close.

Pull - tug - tweak.

Her hands clawed at my blood-coated breasts.

Suck - lick - poke.

She was like an oral genius between my legs.

"You like the violence of it, don't you? You like violent sex. You like hurting people and being hurt in return," she stated.

"Keep going... tongue fuck my cunt," I pleaded, ignoring her questions.

"That's why you liked the basement so much. Women like us are rare, Becca. We enjoy being raped. Admit it," she continued in between licks.

She was right and there was no point in denying it. She sensed the inner slut within me and she was trying to draw it out. She preyed on dominant men and she wanted to enjoy devouring a dominant woman. She knew I was tough, both mentally and physically and that I'd fight her to the death if I had too.

That turned her on.

I felt her sharp finger nails dig into my fleshy lady mounds and I flinched.

"Admit it," she said. "You want me to hurt you."

Her nails dragged down my torso and across my abs like the claws of the bird she portrayed. I arched my back and let go of the sheets, moving my hands onto my sticky red tits and squeezing them hard. I tweaked my own nipples and willed her to slide her fingers into me.

Her claws dragged down my thighs, leaving a bloody trail like a child's finger painting. I felt her mouth move higher and her lips engulfed my throbbing sex bean once more.

"Admit it," she said again, sounding more annoyed.

"Yes... I like it... I want it..." I panted.

I closed my eyes and waited for her fingers to enter my body. They dropped between my outer lips and the inside of my thighs, inching ever closer to my dripping gash. She wasn't gentle and kept the pressure on her nails almost tearing the delicate skin.

I flinched again and she laughed at my timid reaction.

"Say it," she ordered. "Tell me what you want."

I didn't want to admit it, but I knew what she was talking about. Her fingers teased my hole as I looked down to see her wild eyes staring up at me like a tiger about to pounce. She bared her teeth at me which were still red with blood. I couldn't hold back anymore. I wanted her to do it. I needed her to hurt me in order to bring my climax to an end. It was the only way.

"Bite it," I gasped, closing my eyes and pulling at my nipples. "Bite my clit."

She snapped her teeth at me like a rabid dog and slid three fingers inside me. At the same time, she kept her teeth bared and took hold of my clit between them.

Her eyes looked like two wild fires as she started to clamp her jaw closed. Her fingers stretched me open as she added a fourth digit to my aching cunt.

I knew I was about to cum at the hands of this insane lunatic, but I didn't care.

"Harder... bite it," I begged.

A sharp shock of pain shot through the most sensitive part of my body and I felt like I'd been tasered. My whole body went rigid and my back arched. I took a deep breath and held it, waiting for my orgasm to explode out of me. The tip of her tongue lashed over my clit as she kept it clamped between her teeth.

The fear of what she could do to me at that very point drove me even higher and I finally came in an eruption that shook my very soul.

"Aaaarrggghhhhhh," I gasped, expelling the air from my lungs.

She tugged at my sex bud as though it was a dog's chew-toy while she rammed her fingers in and out of my swollen fuck hole.

Bite - pull - chew.

In and out. In and out. In and out.

My legs shook and I tried to close them, but she pushed her knees out and held me in place. The mixture of pain and pleasure was completely overwhelming and all I could do was squeeze my tits hard and take whatever she gave me.

"Yes... eat it... bite it... fuck... oh... ah... ugh."

My squirt juice sprayed all over her face and chin, washing off the blood which dripped onto the white sheets.

Sqqquiirtttt. Sqqqqqquuiiirrrt.

"Oh... ugh... Jesus... it hurts so fucking good."

I heard her muffled laugh as she continued her unrelenting assault. The danger, the pain, the orgasmic bliss of my final release. It all crashed down around me. I writhed and squirmed like an eel on the bed, feeling the walls close in around me. I was going to black out in the most erotic way possible and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I was under The Crow's complete control - she owned me.

With one final hard bite, she finally let go of me and pulled her sodden fingers out of my over-fucked slit. My legs flopped to the side and I lay back on the bed, completely exhausted both physically and mentally. I was gasping for breath to fill my burning lungs with much needed oxygen. I felt limp like a wet lettuce, but completely and utterly satisfied.

I kept my eyes closed for some time while I recovered. The weight on the bed shifted and I knew she was lying down next to me. As I returned to the land of the living, I felt grateful that she hadn't inflicted too much pain onto me. She'd pushed me well past my sexual boundaries, but she knew when to stop. That surprised me and told me that she wasn't as mentally disturbed as she made out. Even The Crow had limits.

She broke the silence first.

"You might only be in here on remand for murder, but you're as guilty as I am," she said.

I opened my eyes, but kept them focussed on the ceiling.

"What makes you say that?" I replied.

"It's like I keep telling you; you're just like me."

"I don't burn people alive."

"Killing is killing. It doesn't matter how you do it; the end result is the same. I'm guessing you've killed more people than you're letting on. I've looked at your case file and that was a clinical kill. It wasn't your first time."

"I'm not even going to ask how you got access to my file. I don't care. This is merely a business transaction. I'm not interested in your bullshit psycho-analysis," I sneered.

"I'm not analysing you. I'm just stating the facts. I've fucked a lot of women in Bronzefield as well as other prisons and no one has ever felt so comfortable with what I just made you do as you have. This is normal for you," she replied. "You didn't hesitate for a second. Not with beating up my body guards, not with being raped in the basement and not with drawing blood from my pussy when I requested it. That says a lot about you."

Her voice was back to her robotic monotone that she used to intimidate people. She was phishing for information about me just like Naomi, Arrow and Melody had. I needed to get out of here before she backed me into a corner.

"Whatever," I replied, sitting up on the bed and hanging my feet over the side. "Are we done here?"

"I think we both are," she said, sitting next to me.

The bed behind us was soaked in blood and girl piss. We were both caked in the stuff as though we'd been in a knife fight or something.

"I need to clean up," I stated. "Have you got a wash cloth I can use?"

"No," she replied. "Not until you tell me who you really are."

I gave her a defiant sideways glance. Did she know something about me or was she just bullshitting me? There was no way of knowing so I just shrugged and stood up.

"You need medicating," I sneered. "You're as paranoid as they come. Get help."

I found my knickers on the floor and pulled them back on. They were damp and cold against my blood-stained pussy which made me shiver as they made contact.

"There's no helping people like us, Becca. You know that," she gave me a knowing look.

I ignored her and pulled my trousers back up. My sticky hands left red finger marks on everything that they touched. My shirt was next, followed by my shoes. I didn't bother with my socks. Instead, I walked over to the sink and ran them under the tap. I then used them to try and clean my hands and face as best I could. All it seemed to do was smear it around my skin, but it would have to do for now.

The Crow had gotten to me in more ways than one. She'd awoken my inner slut and turned me into some sort of blood-crazed demon in order to satisfy my violent lust for another woman. Hurting people to get the job done was part of my profession, but this didn't sit well with me. I'd enjoyed it too much.

I turned to face her one last time as she sat on the edge of her bed. Her mouth and chin were wet with my squirt juice and it had washed some of the blood away, but not all of it. If anything, it had only made her look even more sinister. Her chest was wet from where the blood had been diluted by my forceful ejaculation. It had left patterns all over her tits and belly and down onto her thighs where it had run.

It added to her black tattoos and accentuated them with the stark contrast of crimson red and deep black. Her eye makeup had run down her face and she looked like hell on earth. It was a terrifying image to be left with and one that I knew would give me nightmares in the years to come. My flashbacks in solitary confinement had told me to confront my demons, but this experience was one I wanted to forget.

I'd have to lock it away in a box just like I'd been trained to, in order to move on with my mission. I snapped out of my trance and decided to summarise the last hour or so before I left.

"Our deal's been made," I said. "Naomi's debt will be cleared tomorrow when I do your bidding for you. Once I've smuggled the drugs in, she's off the hook. Do you understand?"

I kept eye contact with her to hammer my point home. She may have been in charge during our fuck fest, but I was running the show now.

"That was the deal," she nodded.

"Good. That brings me to my next point. We've just fucked... or whatever this was," I glanced behind her at the bed, looking at the aftermath of our apparent blood-fuelled massacre. "When I bring you the drugs, I expect you to hand me the Wi-Fi dongle and tell me the login details. Is that clear?"

"You have my word," she smiled at me like a lunatic.

"I'm glad we have an understanding," I snapped. "There's just one last thing."

"I'm all ears," she said sarcastically, pointing to her ears with both hands before dropping them back down.

"If you go back on our deal, you'll be covered in blood for real," I hissed, jabbing a finger at her. "I'll cut your fucking throat."

"Likewise," she replied, unflinching. "Visiting's at ten. The screws will point you in the right direction of your guest. Her name's Paula and she'll be wearing a red top. Take the packages off of her and bring them to me. Don't be fucking late."

We stared at each other for what felt like at least thirty seconds, before I got bored and let her win.

"See you tomorrow," I replied.

I turned and left the room as she shouted her reply.

"I'm looking forward to it already," she cried, wanting to have the last word.

I stepped out onto the walkway and checked left and right. The wing was still quiet, but people were venturing back out of the cells now that the fighting was over. The four bodies had miraculously vanished and I guessed that they were in the infirmary with the rest of The Crow's injured crew.

The further away from her cell that I got, the more relaxed I felt. I let out a long sigh of relief feeling thankful that it had gone the way that it had. In a way I knew I'd end up fighting my way in to get to The Crow, but I'd never imagined that it would have gone the way that it had after that.

I felt ashamed of myself for letting my guard down and for allowing my inner slut to take over in my hour of vulnerability. It could have gone a lot differently to how it had.

My fellow inmates gave me a wide birth as I made my way back to Arrow and Melody's cell. I assumed that a prisoner leaving The Crow's cell with blood all over her face, hands and clothes would be quite off putting to many. Whispered rumours were already flying around the wing about what had happened, but I let them assume the worse.

Melody, Naomi and Arrow were out on the walkway waiting for me as I rounded the corner. They looked elated at first, until they saw the state of me.