Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbed onto the bed on her knees, in an upright position. Her tattooed crow dominated my eye-line as she towered above me. Painfully slowly she wiggled her knees either side of me and began to move up towards my head. I heard her metal pussy piercings rattling together as she approached with her undercarriage glistening above me.

"You're going to eat me out and then fuck both my holes until I cum," she demanded. "I'm in charge here. Do you understand?"

I didn't have a lot of choice if I wanted the dongle so I just nodded.

"Say it," she ordered.

"I'm going to eat you out and then fuck both of your holes until you cum," I repeated.

"Good girl."

She stopped moving once her cunt was above my face. I could see tiny droplets of her arousal hanging from her lips as her pussy sat ten inches above me. Her labia rings glinted in the light and she looked down across her flat chest into my eyes.

"Can you see how turned on you've made me?" she asked in a menacing tone. "I'm fucking dripping because of you, you horny bitch."

"I can see it," I replied. "Sit on my face and let me taste you."

"Breathe me in first. Smell me. Tell me that you want me."

I craned my neck upwards to gain a few inches and breathed in deeply. Her pussy scent was feint but womanly and whole. Arousal, pee and sweat filled my nostrils and I felt my clit twitch in anticipation inside my wet knickers.

"You smell delicious. I want to taste it so bad. Sit down and make me lick your slit," I pleaded. "Smother me with your cunt."

She smiled at me knowing that I'd submitted to her will and slowly sank down onto my eager face.

Her scent got stronger by the second and I lifted my head off of the pillow to get to the prize as quickly as possible. The fact that we were in a prison cell faded into insignificance as her moist fuck lips finally made contact with my mouth.

She was juicy, wet, slimy and salty. She pushed her whole body weight down through her pussy and onto my lips and tongue.

"Taste me. Lick me," she panted.

I didn't need telling, I needed to fuck this girl like my life depended on it. Maybe it did. Her lips spread outwards and I sampled her essence straight from the source. Men may well have gotten off sniffing women's panties, but there was nothing quite like the real thing.

Her hips started to rock back and forth as though she was cantering a horse. She knew what she liked and she wasn't shy about expressing it.

"Suck my clit," she moaned. "Bite it."

This girl seemed to like having pain inflicted upon her. I remembered back to the rape room when she'd made me bite her nipples. Pain definitely got her going. I looked up and noticed that she was pinching her nipples hard and pulling them away from her body as I began to suck her clitoris.

The gristle between my lips was hard and engorged as I licked it and then wrapped my lips over her metal piercing, sucking it into my mouth.

"Harder. Suck harder," she demanded.

Her clit ring rattled against my teeth as I started to bite down. My chin was soaked in her nectar as it dribbled from her gash and dripped down my neck.

"Mmmm, that's it... bite me," she murmured.

I rolled her sex bean between my teeth, sliding my jaw left and right. She responded by letting go of her nipples and sliding both hands between her legs. I felt her index fingers slip between my lips and hers, in search of her labia piercings. She hooked her fingers into them and used them to spread herself open. I felt her skin go taut as she stretched her lips wide to expose her pink valley even more.

"Mmmmm," she purred.

I could see the holes of her pierced pussy lips getting larger as she continued to pull them sideways. She pulled them so tight that it looked like the skin of a pink drum, stretched to tearing point.

I licked at her prawn-like clit and then took it back between my teeth. I clamped my teeth around it once more and increased the pressure to gauge her reaction. She pushed down to encourage me to bite harder.

She sucked air in through her teeth, taking the pain. I gently pulled on her love to stretch it away from her body, using the tip of my tongue to stimulate the tip of her clit between my teeth.

She suddenly got wetter. A whole lot wetter in fact and I felt her legs tremble either side of my head.

"Yes... just like that... punish that cunt..." she panted. "Make it hurt."

Just as I thought I was about to rip her clit off, she let go of her lips which sprang back into position like two elastic bands.

Twang.

Droplets of her girl goo splashed over my cheeks and she groaned with pleasure.

"It hurts so fucking good," she cooed. "Chew on my lips. Eat that pussy."

She shuffled up my face, leaking her squid like juices all over my nose. I used my tongue to lap at her left labia, pulling it between my lips by her ring. Love honey poured into my mouth from above as gravity worked its magic. My teeth sank into her lips as I increased the tension in my jaw muscles.

"Fuck," she gasped, flinching above me as I sank my teeth in harder.

I knew it was hurting her, but she was loving every second of it. I pulled her lip away from her body and then released it so that it sprang back with a beautiful jiggle.

Twang.

Her other lady flap looked just as appetising, glazed in her vaginal secretions, so I sucked it in enjoying her womanly flavour.

"Yes... bite it... make it fucking hurt," she moaned. "Use the hatred you have for me to inflict pain on my pussy."

I obeyed and bit down even harder.

"Harder," she snapped. "Make me fucking bleed. Punish that dirty cunt."

I clamp my jaw shut and felt my bottom incisors pierce her skin as though I was eating a raw steak. She flinched above me as the taste of warm blood hit my taste buds.

"Fuck yeah," she moaned. "Finally, a woman who doesn't mind inflicting pain. Hate that cunt... punish it."

Although The Crow seemed insane, inflicting pain on her most sensitive areas was turning me on like never before. My nipples were like bullets and my knickers were wet through. I knew I was leaking onto her bed sheets and I could feel my ass cheeks getting wet. The taste of her blood seemed to drive me wild and I sucked her other pussy lip into my mouth and bit it just as hard. The metallic taste of blood filled my mouth and I felt the tacky warmth of it against my skin.

"That's it, you rape whore... you like hurting me, don't you? I know you're creaming those panties up... dirty Becca."

She certainly had a way with words. She'd give me a run for my money in the dirty talk department. I released her lips once more and she rose up, pulling her pubic mound up and looking between her legs at the damage I'd done to her.

Each of her love lips had my teeth marks in them and they looked swollen and painful. Blood dripped from her meaty flaps and splashed onto my nose and cheeks.

"Look what you've done to me," she said. "You've made me fucking bleed. Do you feel proud of yourself?"

"You're fucking crazy," I said. "I like rough sex, but pain isn't one of my fetishes."

"Pain makes you feel alive," she said closing her eyes and rubbing blood all over her clit inches from my face. "It redeems the soul."

More blood-laced love honey splattered down onto my face. I must have looked like I'd gotten a nose bleed by now. I licked my lips as she slowly opened her eyes and stared down at me again.

"You need to fuck my nasty cunt and asshole. I need punishing properly," she stated, climbing off of me. "Foreplay is over."

Her idea of foreplay was my idea of hell, but if it got the job done, who was I to say otherwise. I'd already thought that she was into self harming due to all of her tattoos, especially the one on her anus. My thoughts had been confirmed after she'd sat on my face and made me hurt her. She was revelling in the pain.

She climbed off the bed and went to her locker next to the table. As she bent over to retrieve something from it, I gazed between her legs from behind. Blood trickled down the inside of her thighs and her pussy looked bloody and swollen. It looked like she was on her period even though I knew she wasn't.

Guilt washed over me which felt strange. This woman had threatened to kill me and I'd inflicted pain on her. I should be feeling happy about my revenge, but the opposite was true. The Crow's life before Bronze must have been filled with scenes I couldn't possibly imagine. I'd been raped many times, but I'd never watched a man burn to death. That took a special kind of mindset bordering on insanity and that's why this woman turned me on so much.

I could now understand why the men in the basement liked raping us. I understood the thrill of fucking a dangerous woman, but that didn't make it right. I knew where my boundaries lay and I was being pushed way past them. Sex should be enjoyable, not painful.

The Crow found what she was looking for and stood back up with an item in each hand. Her left hand contained a leather strap-on harness and her right contained a huge dildo. It wasn't a normal dildo - it consisted of a large realistic cock about ten inches long with another eight inch narrower one underneath it. It was designed to penetrate both fuck holes simultaneously and I can't say I was surprised by it.

If she wanted hurting, this was an ideal way to do it.

"Put this on," she ordered, throwing the harness at me. "You're going to fuck my dirty cock holes."

I slid off the bed and caught sight of my face in the mirror. I looked like a vampire who'd just sucked on the blood of their virgin victim. My nose, mouth and chin were crimson red and shiny with her bodily fluids. I made no attempt to wipe it off. It looked oddly erotic as though I'd gone down on her during her monthly cycle.

The harness was already the right size and I slipped it on in seconds after kicking off my sodden underwear.

"It's not your first time with one of those, is it?" she laughed.

"Or one of those," I replied, nodding at the huge double cock in her hand.

She came towards me, bashing the rubber phallus into her palm like a policeman's baton. I thought she was going to pass it to me, but she stopped short and stared at me again.

"You look so sexy covered in blood," she swooned. "But I think you need some more."

She dipped her fingers between her legs and swirled them around her red lips until they were coated in her blood. She then extended her arm and began to draw on my chest with her special paint.

I looked down and watched her use four fingers to paint two sweeping arcs above each of my breasts. Her gaze never left mine as she replenished her paint and wiped it down my cleavage. She finished the design using her index finger to paint six lines in an upside-down fan shape above my pubic mound and a bird's head on my neck.

I knew what she'd drawn without seeing it in the mirror, but I looked anyway as she stepped aside.

"Now you're like me," she said. "Only with blood."

My reflection showed a crudely drawn crow with red wings, body, head and tail feathers. It matched hers, but it looked like it had been drawn by a child using poster paint.

As I turned back to face her, she grabbed my chin with her bloody hand and squeezed my cheeks, leaving more marks on my face. She moved in quickly and planted her lips on mine, forcing her tongue between my lips and licking the inside of my mouth.

I responded as though I was in some sort of trance and unable to stop myself. My tongue circled hers and I reached around to her ass and pulled her closer. Our breasts mashed together, mine dominating hers due to their overwhelming size.

We went into a frenzy of kissing and licking, blood rubbing off of my face and onto hers.

"My blood is the taste of hell," she said, sucking her cunt juice and blood from my lips. "Yours will be too."

I didn't like the sound of that, but I let her carry on with her domination of me. I needed that dongle in order to complete my mission, so a few hours with my enemy wasn't going to kill me - I hoped.

She pushed me hard back towards the bed. The back of my thighs hit the mattress and I fell backwards on to the duvet. I put my hands out to stop myself and immediately stained the sheets red from my palms as they made contact. Her inner life source shone up off the white sheets as she got closer with the huge dildo in her hand.

My harness had a small metal post fixed to the front of it so that different attachments could be clipped onto it. The Crow positioned the double cock onto the post and pushed down with an audible click.

Click.

"Hate fuck me," she ordered. "Make me fucking bleed."

Before I could say anything, she got onto the bed and positioned herself on all fours. Her head pushed into the pillows adding more blood stains to the sheets and she reached back with both hands. I watched her shapely ass spread open and she presented herself to me like a lioness waiting to be bred.

"Don't hold back," she said. "You've got to fuck me hard to make me cum. It's the only way. I need to feel like I'm being hate-raped."

Her thighs were soaked in red liquid by now. As more blood rushed to her vulva in readiness for sex, it poured out of her and soaked the bed. This was going to be one of the weirdest fucks I'd ever had, but somehow I was turned on like never before.

She looked like some sort of sacrificial virgin about to be slaughtered in the name of some weird religious cult. I shuffled up behind her and gripped the double cock with both hands. The star tattoo on her anus was stretched wide by her hands and she was twitching it at me to entice me in.

"Wink - wink, bitch. Fuck that starfish," she moaned. "Drill my holes."

The thinner, shorter cock was on top of the wider, longer one. It made sense to stick the ten-incher up her snatch so I pushed forwards until both prosthetic bellends made contact with their targets. I paused, but The Crow had run out of patience. I knew the sort of desire that she was going through. She needed fucking and she needed fucking right now; she couldn't wait.

Her hips pushed back towards me and she impaled herself onto both cocks simultaneously.

"Aaahhhhh," she groaned, in pleasure and pain. "That's what I'm talking about."

I thought about checking if she was ok, but there didn't seem much point. Her reaction said it all so I just grabbed her hips with both hands and started to ram my cocks in and out of her.

Blood coated the shaft in her pussy after the first thrust, staining the skin-coloured dick with streaks of red. It felt like I was breaking in a virgin as she started to pant in obvious pain. I remembered my first anal experience and how painful it was during the initial penetration. It had been strangely arousing to mix pleasure with pain, but The Crow seemed to crave it. Maybe it was the only way she could get herself off.

Last time I'd fucked her, we'd clamped each others heads between our legs and had tried to choke each other to death. Although it wasn't as painful, it had heightened the sexual release. Biting down on someone's piss lips until they bled was taking it to new extremes.

I'd heard of people with a blood fetish, but until now I'd never experienced it. Seeing the sheets stained red with sticky hand prints and the state of her cunt and thighs drove me on like throwing a switch.

"Take my cocks, you filthy prison skank," I spat. "I'm going to make you fucking scream."

"That's more like it. You've got a beast inside you Becca. Let it take over," she panted.

Her head pushed into the pillows and she arched her back, sticking her perfect ass into the air even more. I watched her sphincter push in until the star was almost invisible on the in-stroke. It then miraculously reappeared as I pulled out. The elasticity of the human fuck holes never ceased to amaze me.

"You dirty little bitch," I spat. "I'm going to rape your holes until you can't sit down."

"Yes... oh fuck yes... hurt me."

In and out. In and out.

Slap - slap - slap.

My thighs pounded against her butt cheeks like a naughty school girl being spanked. The sound echoed off the cell walls. With each thrust her ass jiggled like a jelly, sending shock waves up her spine. I spat on her anus to keep it lubricated even though it was covered in her girl juice. It had leaked down from her pussy while she'd been on my face, but it still needed topping up.

In and out. In and out.

Slap - slap - slap.

I pounded her like a stallion fucking a field full of fillies. My assault was unrelenting as sweat started to run down my back and forehead from exertion. It was heavy work to fuck this bitch so hard, despite her rocking back and forth to aid my penetration.

"You love it... don't you. You love me ripping you a new asshole... you dirty little cunt," I hissed. "You crave it... you need it... you're nothing more than rape meat."

"Yes... oh yes... make it hurt... punish my holes," she cried.

In and out. In and out.

Slap - slap - slap.

Her pussy dripped blood all over the sheets as I loosened my grip on her hips. She needed one more thing to trigger her climax and I knew what she craved. I reached around and found her rock-hard clit sticking out from its hood by a quarter of an inch. I took it between my thumb and finger and squeezed hard.

She flinched and I felt her legs go weak. Her orgasm was about to erupt out of her like a bomb going off; I could feel it within her. My hips thrust back and forth, targeting the very depths of her pussy and ass like the unrelenting pistons of a two-cylinder engine. I worked my magic on her sex bud as though I was wanking off a tiny cock, squeezing it as hard as I could.

She squealed in pain and I felt her belly suck in as she collapsed forwards to try and escape. I wasn't letting up. I wanted to hurt this bitch and I wanted her to cum all over the bed sheets in a sloppy, bloody mess. I kept her clamped onto my cocks and carried on pounding her holes until she finally came.

"FUUUCCCKKKKK," she squealed like a stuck pig.

Her voice echoed all around the cell and out onto A wing. The whole prison must have heard her cries, wondering if they were from pleasure or pain. I wondered myself.

I yanked her clit away from her body as though I was trying to rip it off. She screamed even louder and gushed her girl piss all over the sheets. She was squirting in time with my thrusts and it was so forceful I could hear it leaving her pee hole.

Squirrrtttt. Shwishhhh.

Squirrrtttt. Shwishhhh.

My hand was sprayed in female ejaculate and I felt her whole body tremble like a passing freight train. I rocked her world and she bit down onto her pillow to stifle her screams of ecstasy.

In and out. In and out.

Slap - slap - slap.

"Take it... take it all... you fucking slut... bleed for me... feel me raping your cunt and ass."

"Oh... ugh... ah... fuck... oh."

Squirrrtttt. Shwishhhh.

Squirrrtttt. Shwishhhh.

Her girly spurts started to diminish, washing more blood onto the sheets and all over my legs. I gave her one last hard, deep thrust and then collapsed on top of her exhausted, tattooed body.

I could feel her heart pounding along with my own. The room smelt of pure sex mixed with the tang of blood. Silence returned and all I could hear was our heavy breathing.

Sweat was pouring off of me and our bodies were caked in red sticky fluid. If anyone had walked in at that moment, they'd think that we'd murdered each other. The sheets were crumpled and were awash with wet, sticky redness. It looked like a massacre had taken place.

I lay there on top of her feeling her heart rate slowly returning to normal. She felt hot and sweaty as I pinned her to the bed with my body weight.

After several minutes, she shrugged me off of her and I rolled onto the bed on my back. My double dildo left her over-used holes with a sloppy popping sound and we lay next to each other staring up at the ceiling.