All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 09'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 1 year ago

Another great chapter. Looking forward to the escape

florbustflorbustover 1 year ago

Becca you have a way with your story to keep us on the edge of our seats. I can't wait for the escape and the chapters to follow. Keep them cumming! Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Crow is going to make a bloody expressionist work of art in that room after they are away. She isn't going to let any get away from her wrath. It might be wise to have some of the sisterhood stuff the two guards in a closet or somewhere tied up. It could give Becca more time to escape and the Crow more time to play with her prey. Assuming the guards aren't on the Crow's list for artwork participation. Maybe a 3-D interpretation of The Scream? A daisy chain of the rapists left laying in a circle. Each with an arm shoved up the ass of the man in front of them to the shoulder. Their own cock and balls tied off, removed and stuffed into their mouths and throats. Their jaws broken or dislocated somehow leaving them all with the scream look. Does that sound twisted enough to be a Crow masterpiece, Naughtybecca?

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

You blend nicely what amounts to three parts/phases of this piece: First, the hacking and planning — loved the dialogue and crisp pace as planning unfolds. Second, the sex with Naomi — need not say anymore, but will — outrageously erotic on par with any past Becca sexual escapades (really remarkable how you manage to create new/uniquely erotic sex each time — and there have been many over Becca storylines). Third, the shorter tense moments with Crow/Sheryl. You’ve created a most intriguing, almost bizarre character who deserves some redemption. Would love a win/win knowing the escape episode is going to be crazy.

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingover 1 year ago

LOVE IT !!! I was taken aback when Becca was thrown into prison without any help. Your crafting of the storyline is amazing with all the twists and surprises. What an excellent chapter setting up for the next part of the story. Wish I could give more than 5 stars. I'll be waiting for the next exciting chapter. Just WOW !!!

TheOutsiderOfLiteroticaTheOutsiderOfLiteroticaover 1 year ago

An incredibly amazing chapter. If I could give 6-stars I would. Can't wait for the escape and what follows after for our beloved Naughty Becca

LivelovecumLivelovecumover 1 year ago

Can't wait for more.

tkarddetkarddeover 1 year ago

This is about to get really good! Not that it hasn't been good all along. But being a long time fan of Becca's, shit is about to hit the fan and it always brings a boat load of sexy situations and ass kicking with it! I am so ready for the next chapter! Thank you for sharing your talented arts. I totally love your work! Xxx

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I've often wondered how you would play her release its brave and daring, like we've come to expect from your other treatments of her life, but to place the rest of her life in the hands of a psychopath seems to be an act of bravery or folly. I remain to be convinced but wish becca well in her efforts to completely discredit this whole gang of perverts. Good luck, see you in chapter 10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES