All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 10'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 1 year ago

Fantastic. Loved it

florbustflorbustover 1 year ago

Wow Becca another great chapter and very fitting ending to her stay at the prison. Five stars my dear. Keep the chapters cumming! Jim

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Beyond intense; a page turning perfect piece of Becca debauchery and suspense. The Crow is outrageously intriguing. You create fascinating characters — the good, the bad and the ugly. I do hope Becca and Sheryl meet again as there is surely more to this storyline. Your imagination and commitment to detail so excellent. 5 🌟

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingover 1 year ago

Oh Yes !!! Avenging Angels and Judgement Day !!! Becca is out of there and on to her real assignment. I hope she, or the agency, could help the two she left behind and maybe recruit both of them. Would be fun if she cross paths with The Crow again. Love it !!!

enjoy_readingenjoy_readingover 1 year ago

Oh Yes !!! Avenging Angels and Judgement Day !!! Becca is out of there and on to her real assignment. I hope she, or the agency, could help the two she left behind and maybe recruit both of them. Would be fun if she cross paths with The Crow again. Love it !!!

LivelovecumLivelovecumover 1 year ago

Great installment. Loved every word. Becca's twisted relationship with The Crow leaves a ton of room for future interaction. The comic relief at the end reminded me just a tiny bit of Becca and Nat's banter in Double trouble. The finishing imagery of the Crow leaving the scene of her latest triumph was beautifully written . Bravo.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

It's a heavy mix of sex, violence, romance and wit, a sublime mix!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot, in more ways than one!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Becca triumphs again gonna have to wait to see how she progresses from here. Will she succeed, will Lexi regard her escape as part of the op. Or will there be a price to pay ? Five stars Becca deserves nothing less .

tkarddetkarddeover 1 year ago

Becca does it again! I love that girl, she always makes things hot and sexy while causing the bad guys to suffer completely. That was very well orchestrated and thought out. Hats off to you Becca for another great chapter in this riveting tale!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another gripping chapter in the Becca saga. Looking forward to part 11!

greens444greens444over 1 year ago

Shemale Rambo!!!

Well done.

TheOutsiderOfLiteroticaTheOutsiderOfLiterotica6 months ago

Congratulations on winning the contest!

DevilbobyDevilboby6 months ago

Well done becca it's sometime since I read this but I always enjoy your tales of derring do they are good stories all of them. Still waiting patiently for part two of your Cornish epic. Bob.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...