Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to see what the other girls were up to and if they were receiving the same treatment, but I couldn't see anything past the wall of men surrounding me. I could here gagging sounds to my left as Melody deepthroated a cock. The Crow was squealing and moaning and I could hear slapping noises as someone's thighs bashed against her ass cheeks.

I focussed my attention back onto my own group and tried to look at the positives. My pussy was receiving a good fucking from the guy whose lap I was sitting on. My boobs were being constantly groped and slapped and my nipples were pinched and tweaked.

Melody's description of us being rape dolls was exactly right. That's all we were to these men. They didn't see us as human beings - we were just a series of fleshy holes for them to stick their cocks into. I didn't mind being treated this way - in fact I loved it. Being fucked hard and being used like a fuck doll really got me going. On the outside I may have looked like I wasn't enjoying it, but my inner slut was crying out for more attention.

I wanted to be thrown down on the bed and drowned in hot sticky spunk as they each took it in turns to fuck me. My pussy, ass and mouth were all open for business and it was only a matter of time until I came.

Ding.

A bell rang out to my left as The Crow received her first load. We'd barely been at it for five minutes and someone had already cum.

"It looks like we have our first point of the night," announced the governor. "The Crow never disappoints."

I had no thoughts about winning or losing tonight. In my mind, once we escaped, we'd all be winners. The guy abusing my throat finally got bored and slapped his cock against my cheeks.

"I'd better go and do the rounds," he sneered. "Don't worry, sexy, I'll be back later to finish you off. I've got another six holes to try out. These sluts aren't going to abuse themselves."

The second he was gone, more men crowded back in. I had eight huge cocks in my face, all held at the base by their perverted owners. I tilted my head back and bubbled spit up onto my lips like a fountain. Each man rubbed his cock over my slimy lips, gathering up the natural lubricant and wanking themselves off onto my face.

Ding.

Another bell rang out from The Crow as she received another load. I didn't know what she was doing, but it was obviously having the desired effect.

"Ugh... don't worry, baby... ah... I'll give you your first load of the night," said the guy fucking me.

I felt him slow down and he let out a guttural groan as he pushed it in deep and held it there.

Twitch. Twitch. Twitch.

"Oooooh fuck," he cried. "Sooooo fucking good."

His balls slowly emptied into my pussy and I felt the lovely warm flow of semen filling me up.

"You dirty boy," I complained. "I never said you could cum in me."

"You never said I couldn't," he laughed," pulling out of me and slapping my ass as a thank you.

His seed immediately dribbled out of me and down the inside of my thighs. I loved a good creampie and I knew that was my first one of many.

Dicks continued to be rubbed all over my face and I used both hands to jerk them off and direct their glans into my wet mouth. I only allowed the tips in for a couple of sucks before letting them go and moving on to someone else.

Each man tasted slightly different but they all had that salty undertone of pre-cum. My lust started to boil up as I swallowed down tiny amounts of it that coated my tongue.

"We should bukkake her," said one guy. "I'm close to cumming now. Just imagine how she's going to look with eight loads of jizz all over her sexy face."

"Oh fuck, I'm close too. I'm up for that," said a guy with a pale veiny cock.

"Me too."

"Me three... oh fuck... too late... here I cum."

Ding.

As my bell rang out for the first time, I saw a guy to my left shoot a thick wad of porridge onto my forehead.

Splat.

It stuck to me like glue as his next few spurts added to it.

"Ugh... ah... take my load, you dirty hoe."

Splat - splat - splat.

The sight of me getting cum all over my forehead triggered two more of them off. I could no longer play the part of a submissive victim and let out a cry of encouragement as sticky ball juice started to rain down on me from both sides.

"Oh fuck... you dirty bastards... that's it... fucking cum all over me... paint my face with your filthy spunk," I cried. "Give it to me."

My cheeks and mouth were the main target and I opened wide to take as much of it as I could. I absolutely loved the taste of spunk and couldn't wait to swallow it down like the whore I was.

"Oh... ugh... fuck."

Spray - splat - spurt.

"Aarrgghhh... fuck yes."

Splat - dribble - spray.

I gulped down my first mouthful and begged for more.

"Feed me... that's it... come on boys... fill my mouth with sperm," I panted, grabbing another cock and stuffing it into my mouth.

The swirling motion of my tongue all over his glans soon had him pumping my mouth full of his milky love piss. The watery, salty fluid sprayed my tonsils and I gulped it down as more spunk plastered my face.

All of the men I was servicing, were now aiming their dicks at me and shooting sperm all over my face and tits. It felt warm and sticky as the slime coated my lips, nose and cheeks. Some of it hit me in the eyes and I had to scoop it out with my fingers and lick them clean.

"Ah... ugh... ah."

"Look at that slut. She fucking loves it."

"They were right about her. Filthy prison skank."

Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding.

My bell rang out in quick succession as my tally reached five.

Ding. Ding.

Melody and The Crow added to their scores too as my men backed away looking satisfied with their performances.

Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding.

The remaining four men deposited their loads on my face and rang the bell.

"The competition is heating up now," laughed the governor. "Becca's slutty mouth seems to be doing a great job."

"Let's see how her slutty ass feels," shouted one guy. "Get her on the bed and bend the bitch over."

As cum dripped off of my chin and onto my breasts, I was lifted up by several strong guys and literally thrown onto the bed. This is what I wanted. I wanted fucking hard and fast by multiple men in quick succession. I used the spring of the mattress to flip myself up and onto all fours.

"Come on, boys. I'm a dirty bitch in heat," I shrieked. "Fucking breed me. Fill all my holes with your dirty rape meat."

The demon inside me that protected me from the reality of being raped was now fully awake. I had no control over it and all I wanted was cock.

I wanted it in my mouth.

I wanted it in my tight willing cunt and inside my puckered anus.

The men surrounded the bed and my ass was spanked hard as my punishment continued.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

My left cheek got the brunt of it, but then someone else joined in and spanked my right buttock even harder.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP.

I cried out in pain as the searing hot sting of a good spanking radiated from my backside. I could feel it already turning red as someone jumped onto the bed behind me.

Without warning a huge cock penetrated my cummy fuck hole. I instinctively arched my back and threw my head back, letting out a squeal of delight.

"OH FUCK! FUCK ME!"

The guy who was now inside me, reached down and grabbed both of my wrists from the bed. He pulled them behind me like the reigns of a horse until my shoulder blades touched. That caused my chest and chin to stick out as he used my arms to pull me back and forth on his thick shaft.

"Yeah, ride that bitch," someone laughed. "Pound that pussy."

My tits jiggled like two wobbly jellies as the guy behind me pistoned in and out of me hard and fast.

While my head and chin were pushed forwards, another guy forced his cock into my mouth and I clamped my lips around his hard shaft. He kept pushing forwards until he entered my throat and began to fuck it as though it was a second pussy.

Ding.

Ding. Ding.

Bells rang out from either side of me as Melody and The Crow were hate-fucked by more men. I didn't know what the men were doing to them, but I hoped they were enjoying the party as much as I was.

"It's still anybody's game tonight," the governor encouraged them. "Come on gentlemen, fuck these prison sluts. They deserve everything they get."

'So do you and your friends,' I thought to myself. 'It's just a matter of time.'

These men were the worse kind of rapists. They had been given a second chance to redeem themselves by entering a rehabilitation program. They could have walked away from this or reported what the governor was doing, but they'd chosen to indulge further. That told me that these men would never be cured. Bringing them down and having them arrested for a second time wasn't going to be punishment enough, but it was a start.

Once they went to prison, the other inmates would turn on them in an instant as soon as they found out what they were in for. Even other criminals hated sex offenders and rapists. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes once their cell mates discovered what they'd done.

"Fuck me, you dirty cunts," yelled The Crow. "Give me more cum... shoot it all over me."

I glanced over through the blur of naked flash and caught a glimpse of her. She was lying on her back with her head over the edge of the bed. There was a guy beneath her, fucking her ass and another on top of her drilling her pussy relentlessly. Her tits looked wet from sweat and sperm as her bell rang again.

Ding.

A guy stepped aside and another replaced him, sliding his cock into her mouth as she held her head back to receive it.

Ding. Ding.

I looked to the other bed and saw Melody riding two men who lay beneath her. At first, I thought she was taking one in each hole, but after a closer look I saw that she had two decent sized cocks in her overstretched pussy. Her face was a picture of pleasure and pain as she bounced up and down for all she was worth. Another guy was stood on the bed in front of her, sliding his manhood between her huge breasts.

"Look at that cunt stretch," said an onlooker. "That meat pie looks ready to tear."

"Yeah... rip her a new one."

"Ugh... ah... oh... I'm going to fill her up," announced one of the guys she was riding.

He screwed up his face as he gave her his load. That in turn triggered off his friend. Feeling warm sperm from another cock seeping over his shaft was all it took.

"Fuck... oh fuck... me too," he gasped.

My focus was brought abruptly back to my own party as the guy in front of me shot his load into my mouth. After a quick swallow and a ringing of the bell, he was replaced with someone new. I didn't even bother to look at their faces anymore. The only thing I was interested in was between their legs.

A second load of hot jizz splattered my cervix as the guy behind me came. He quickly pulled out and I felt another guy take his place.

Ding.

Ding.

Ding.

My first orgasm was starting to appear over the horizon despite the lack of clitoral stimulation. My arms were still pinned behind my back to keep me under control so I dropped my body weight down and began to grind my clit against the bed sheets.

The effect was almost immediate, feeling my sensitive bud rub and throb as I was fucked into oblivion. With each forceful thrust my clit scraped across the satin sheets, driving me ever closer to my first climax.

Rub - grind - slide - rub.

"That's it... fuck my dirty hole," I squealed. "Cum in it."

Suck - lick - slobber.

Another cock erupted all over my face and that was all it took to tip me over the edge. Feeling sticky cum trickle down my face like a two-dollar whore ignited the fuse within me and I exploded in a fit of ecstasy.

"OOOOHHHH... FUUUCCCKKKK... I'M CUMMMMINNNNG," I shouted at the top of my lungs.

My belly sucked in and I felt the gorgeous warm sensation spreading out all over my body. I didn't squirt, but I got incredibly wet as my orgasm rocked through me. I closed my eyes and rode the guy hard, pushing back to encourage him deeper into my pussy. His response was swift, but short-lived as he came inside me with a long groan.

"Fuck... she's clamping down... I can't hold back... so tight... uuuurgggghhh," he spluttered.

His pulsating cock filled me with his first couple of squirts and then he pulled out and sprayed the rest of it all over my asshole. The guys in the crowd jeered and laughed, enjoying their very own private fuck show with me as the star attraction.

"More," I panted. "Keep fucking me... use all my holes... fucking rape me."

"Let's tag team the dirty bitch," said a fit looking guy, taking charge. "Pick her up."

I was manhandled into the air, with sperm leaking out of my well-used hole and onto the sheets below me. The guy who'd taken charge lay on the bed and held his cock upright at the base like a tent pole.

"Flip her over and impale her asshole onto my cock," he ordered. "I'll show you how we used treat sluts like her."

I felt as light as air and as worthless as dirt as the men got me into position. My legs were held open and I was lowered slowly onto his thick member. The initial pain of anal penetration stung my puckered hole. I relaxed and took all he had, ending up with my back on his chest. The guy beneath me grabbed my tits with both hands and he started to pump away at my sphincter like a steam train.

"Someone climb on top of her and fuck her pussy," he instructed. "If this bitch wants fucking hard, that's what she's going to get."

Three men pushed forwards to be the next one to have their turn on me. A short fat guy got there first and knelt between my spread legs. He gave my clit a bit of attention by rubbing his bell-end over my slimy bud and then rammed his dick into me, timing his rhythm with the guy fucking my ass.

"Ahhhh... fuck... you dirty bastards," I gasped, feeling full at last. "Is that all you've got... stick a cock in my mouth... use me... abuse me... cum all over me."

"This skank is fucking insane," said an onlooker. "No wonder she's been locked up."

A shaven cock was thrust into my face from nowhere. He held his shaft up in the air and dangled his balls into my mouth as he jerked himself off. I loved a smooth pair of bollocks and didn't hesitate to suck on them like a couple of ripe plums. My second orgasm was well on the way and I'd have let these men do anything they wanted to me as long as I came.

"Three more of you get ready," panted the guy in my ass. "As soon as we've cum in her, pass her over to the next ones. Don't give her a break, we'll fuck her until she passes out."

The rapey crowd seemed to get the message and a second man lay on the bed next to us. My natural lubricant and the sperm from my pussy dripped down to my asshole and kept it nice and slippery. I finished sucking the shaven balls and I reached up and grabbed hold of his shaft at the base. Six inches of hard cock slipped between my lips and I was soon bobbing my head back and forth like a nodding donkey to get this guy off.

Suck - lick - slurp.

"Cum in my dirty holes... fucking use me."

Slip - slide - bounce - bounce.

Slap - slap - slap.

"Take my cock in your filthy prison cunt," said the guy on top of me. "We're going to destroy you."

After a few more hard thrusts, he stopped, pushed in deep and held it there as he shed his seed into me. My second climax washed over me like warm rain, hitting another peak as my mouth was filled with fresh semen.

"Swallow it, slut."

I gulped it down like a dirty hooker, feeling nothing but pleasure all over my helpless body.

"It's time to take my load in your ass," said the guy beneath me, squeezing my tits hard and forcing me down onto his shaft. "You'll be shitting my spunk out for a week."

Twitch - twitch - twitch.

Throb - throb - throb.

The walls of my rectum were flooded with his rape juice, driving me on further. Nothing was going to stop me now; I was in full swing and all of my inhibitions and fears had evaporated. Nothing mattered to me other than making these guys cum in any hole they wanted. I was just a fucking-machine that meant nothing to them. Once they'd shot their loads, I'd served my purpose as far as they were concerned.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

I didn't know whose bell was ringing any more and I didn't care. I just wanted more cock to keep my orgasm going.

"I'm done. Pass her over to the next guys," said the guy pulling out of my ass.

I was suddenly lifted into the air again and plonked down onto the man lying next to him. His cock punched into my ass like a red hot poker and I was quickly filled with another cock in my pussy and one in my mouth all over again. This is exactly what I'd been hoping for - a never ending supply of men to violate every hole in my body.

The raping ensued with three new participants. Each man was different in the way he fucked me. They were different in size, texture, taste, smell and colour, but they all had that crazed look in their eye that told me who they truly were. I was willing to take this kind of punishment, in fact I craved it, but their victims would have been a different story. These men wouldn't have taken no for an answer and would have forced themselves onto young vulnerable women as though they owned them. They were the real deal rather than just some perverts role playing. In their minds I was getting exactly what I deserved.

"Fuck that bitch."

"Oh fuck, look at her go."

"She's like a dream come true. Rape her."

"Yeah, rape those fuck holes."

"Yes... slurp... suck... rape my fuck holes.. use me... I'm worthless," I panted.

"We know you're worthless - like all women," said the guy I was sucking off. "Here comes your reward little one."

He pulled out of my mouth and sprayed his jizz all over my face. It was thick and sticky like porridge and hung from my cheeks and chin in long strands. My orgasm was still bubbling out of me like a simmering pot and I just closed my eyes and rode them like a cowgirl.

Ding.

Ding.

Ding.

Ding.

I could hear screaming and slapping sounds from both sides of me as Melody and The Crow were fucked relentlessly. The whole room had a buzz about it as though the sexual energy was bouncing off of the walls and magnifying in intensity with each passing second.

After another ass and pussy full of sperm, I was lifted back to where I'd come from and impaled on yet another cock. There was so much cum spewing out of me that two new men slipped in with ease. I glanced down to see the guy who'd slapped me earlier, staring up at me like a lunatic. The Alpha had returned.

"Remember me," he snarled. "I told you I'd be back to finish you off. Wow, you've got a tight shit box."

"And a sloppy cunt. Ooooh fuck, she's messy in there," said the guy in my pussy. "Its like sliding on silk. Keep that spunk flowing lads. Paint the bitch."

As he said that I felt a guy jump on the bed behind me and shoot his sticky load all over my hair. He was closely followed by another one who came on the side of my face as I sucked off his perverted friend. Not only was I air-tight, but I was being bukakked at the same time from all directions.

My make-up had already run down my cheeks and my whole body was covered in sperm and sweat. My eyes became blurred and it was difficult to see the crowd as it thinned out.

"Fuck her. Fuck her. Fuck her," the men started to chant.

"Yeah... fuck that skank... look at the state of her...she deserves to be treated like a whore."

"Fill her ass."

"Cum on her face."

"She'll be walking funny for days after this."

Just when I thought the abuse couldn't get any worse, The Alpha in my ass reached up and placed both hands around my throat from behind. His hands were the size of shovels and my slender neck was soon restricted as he gripped it hard.