Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't they back yet?" King complained. "I'm freezing my balls off out here."

"I'm sure they've finished filling up every hole in their slutty bodies by now," laughed Wright. "It'll be an hour or so yet until they all finish their drinks."

"For fucks sake. We should be down there joining in, not standing around in the cold." he moaned. "Even the fucking bus drivers will be balls deep in those sluts. I noticed a bottle of brandy in one of the coaches. Shall we go and help ourselves to it before they come back up? It'll be warmer in the bus anyway."

"Anything's better than standing here. I could do with something to warm me up," laughed Wright. "Lead the way my friend."

Wright pushed himself off the wall and followed King along the edge of the building. They turned the corner and disappeared out of sight.

"It was Wright and King," I said to Melody, pushing myself up off the floor and picking up my baton. "They've gone, but we need to move now. They might come back. Get the car keys out ready, we need to find our getaway vehicle."

Melody fished the keys out of her pocket and held them up to me.

"Ok. Remember, we're looking for a small silver car. Possibly a Nissan Micra," I said, remembering what Naomi had told me from the video footage. "Let's go. Stay low and keep quiet."

I checked that the coast was still clear and then pushed the door open. There was no sign of the screws so I kept in a crouch and moved along the building with Melody right behind me. We stopped at the corner and I peaked around it.

Wright and King had their backs to us and were heading in the direction of a large coach. There were two of them parked up sideways on.

"I think I can see the Micra," said Melody. "It's across the car park on the far side, next to the fence."

I glanced back in the direction she was talking about and spotted the small silver car. The car park was pretty empty at this time of night and it was the only vehicle that fit the description.

"Well spotted," I said. "But that means that we'll have to cross their line of sight to get to it. That could be a problem."

"Fuck! We can't stay here, The Crow will be setting the place on fire any minute."

My heart sank that we'd gotten this far only to be thwarted by two screws whom we hadn't accounted for, but then a thought occurred to me.

"Why are we sneaking about?" I sighed. "We can just walk over to the car."

"What do you mean? They'll see us."

"We're dressed up as Reid and Jarvis," I explained. "They might not even question it if they see us walking across the car park. They must know that Reid and Jarvis are involved in the rape party. I know that we're barely passable as them, but they'll see us from a distance and we'll have our backs to them. I say we just walk over to the car as though we own it."

"Do you think that will work? What if they come over to see what we're doing?" she quizzed, sounding worried.

"We've got no choice. If they come to investigate, we'll have to take them out," I shrugged. "It's not like they're without sin. They've both done disgusting things to me."

"Me too," she shuddered. "Wright's cock is disgusting. It felt like a fucking butt-plug when he rammed it in my ass. King has fucked me on more than one occasion too. They're no better than the men in the basement. They're just another pair of assholes abusing their position of power."

"Exactly. They both fucked me after a strip search in the visitor's room. Either way we've got nothing to lose. It's our only chance. Come on, we've not got long before all hell breaks loose. Give me the car keys."

I put my baton away and I took the keys from her. After straightening ourselves up, I nodded at Melody and we started towards the car, leaving the cover of the building behind us. She kept in step with me just like we'd seen Reid and Jarvis doing on the CCTV footage. We were just two lesbian bitches going home to fist each other, like Naomi had joked a couple of days ago.

It felt slightly overwhelming to be outside in the fresh air after being locked up for so long. The sky looked huge above me and the space around us felt vast. The sky was clear and moonless and there was a frosty chill in the air. We made it halfway across the car park and continued walking as though we did this every night of the week. I had no idea if the screws had spotted us or if they were busy stealing the bus driver's booze.

"Almost there," I said quietly. "Keep going."

The car had been nosey parked against the fence and its indicators flashed as I pressed the unlock button on the key fob. The flash of amber lights lit up the corner of the car park and must have alerted the guard's attention because I soon heard them from forty metres away.

"Oh, evening ladies," shouted King. "You got out early tonight."

I gave them a playful wave without turning around, hoping it would be enough to deter them, but It wasn't. The sound of heavy prison officer's boots jumping out of the bus and clumping across the asphalt filled the still night air.

"Shit, they're coming this way," whispered Melody. "Hurry up and get in the car."

"Wait up," said King. "I want to know how much cum those bitches took. Were they well glazed?"

"Completely," I shouted over my shoulder, giving my best Reid impression. "See you tomorrow."

We made it to the car with the guards closing in on us fast. They were about twenty metres away when I slipped into the driver's seat and put my seatbelt on. Melody was a couple of seconds behind me, keeping a watchful eye out of the back window as the men approached.

"They're fifteen metres away and closing fast," she said. "Hurry up."

I got the key in the ignition and turned it.

"Ten metres."

The car roared into life, but we weren't safe yet. I still needed to reverse out of the parking space and get to the exit. The screws were now so close that they would see our faces as soon as we pulled out of the space. They must have already been suspicious that we weren't wanting to chat with them.

"Five metres."

I saw King in the rear-view mirror, directly behind the car. Wright was a few steps behind him and to my right.

"They're going to see us," panicked Melody. "Fucking drive."

"Wait," I said, slipping the car into reverse. "I'm going to have to take them out. They're going to see us no matter what and they might raise the alarm before The Crow gets out. We need to give her a chance."

Four metres.

Three metres.

"Becca, it's now or never," Melody cried.

I hit the accelerator and released the clutch as King got within a metre of the car. The front wheels spun briefly before gaining traction and the car lurched backwards.

Crump. Bang. Bump.

The rear of the car ploughed straight into King, sucking his entire body underneath the vehicle feet first. I heard a loud crack over the roar of the engine as the back of his head hit the ground. Steering hard to the left, I stared out of the side window in search of Wright.

"FUCK," he shouted, trying to duck out of the way.

He was too slow and as the front of the car swung out, it hit him at waist height, doubling him over. His face smashed into the bonnet of the car and his arms came forwards, gripping on to the wings of the car as his legs came from under him. He looked up through a battered face as blood poured from his nose and mouth. He couldn't believe his eyes when he saw my grinning face staring out at him from behind the wheel.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" he yelled. "SLOAN?"

I slammed the car into first gear and floored it. The car drove forwards leaving King's body lying motionless behind us. Fear crept across Wright's face as I accelerated hard and then stamped on the brakes. He lost his grip on the wings of the car and slid off the bonnet, rolling to a stop in front of us.

I looked at melody for approval and she nodded at me.

"Fucking do it," she said as though it was nothing. "Finish him."

Wright was slowly getting to his feet, holding his leg and trying to limp out of the way. His leg looked broken and he was unable to support his weight on it.

Out the corner of my eye I saw smoke and an orange glow of flames coming from the admin building. A lone slender figure appeared out of the fire exit and started to walk towards the two buses. The figure was naked and her breasts jiggled in time with her steps. It was surreal to watch her move across the car park with a flaming bottle in each hand as though she was leading a medieval march into battle.

The Crow was completely zoned out from what we were doing. She only had one objective and it didn't take a genius to figure out what it was.

I turned my attention back to Wright and sped the car straight towards him. His broken leg caused him to stumble, half bent over and he knew it was over for him. The front passenger wing of the car caught him square in the face, throwing him backwards as the tiny car sped past him.

He landed to the side of us, lying in a heap a few feet from his fat perverted colleague. Neither of them got up.

"I guess it's true what they say about women drivers," giggled Melody. "Are you sure you've passed your test?"

"They should have been more careful crossing the car park," I laughed. "Moving vehicles can be dangerous to the unwary."

We sped towards the exit as The Crow continued her path towards the two buses. She was still in her trance-likes state about thirty metres away to our right. We ran parallel with her waiting for her to make her final move.

Flames were licking around the doorway where we'd exited the building and thick black smoke billowed out like a furnace. Her plan had obviously worked even though the fire had spread to the admin building above. I could only imagine the terrified screams of the rapists trapped inside the basement. They'd be choking on the fumes, trying to kick the door down and escape their inevitable end. Maybe they'd pray for forgiveness as they approached the fiery gates of hell, feeling the intense heat sear their skin as they were burned alive.

A huge fireball erupted from our right as The Crow hurled her flaming bottle into the nearest coach. I slipped the car into second gear and gunned it towards the exit barrier. I wasn't going to stop for anything now.

Another fireball filled the sky as she repeated the process on the second bus.

"Jesus Christ," gasped Melody. "She's not content with burning the basement down, she's making a show of it outside. It looks like a fucking war zone, get the fuck out of here."

Our intention had been to exit the prison quietly and use the key card to raise the barrier. With all the fireworks going on behind us, that was now out of the question.

"Brace yourself," I said. "I'm going to ram the barrier."

I pushed the Micra into third and hit the gas hard. We needed as much momentum as possible to break through the wooden pole which stretched across the gap in the fence in front of us. I still couldn't believe that security was so lax at the main entrance. There were no guards, no bollards or anti-ram-raiding devices, just a thin piece of wood between us and freedom.

I guessed that gate security was a low priority considering how secure the rest of the prison was. High walls and fences, locked doors, locked cells and CCTV should have been more than adequate to prevent our escape, but we had overcome them all thanks to the governor's basement orgy. He'd practically got us ninety-percent of the way out of Bronzefield without even realising it.

SMASH.

We blasted through the barrier and barely broke our stride as I looked at the scene behind me in the rear-view mirror.

I'll never forget the orange glow of the burning building and buses silhouetting The Crow's magnificent body like an emerging demon. Her naked body cat-walked out of Bronzefield as though she'd walked out of the very depths of hell. Flames crackled high into the sky and the buses burned ferociously, muffling the screams of seventy men as they burned to death inside.

Their rape room was now their tomb and I couldn't think of a more fitting end for them.

The Crow took the same route out of the gate as we had and walked over to a car which was parked just outside with its engine running. She didn't rush or turn around to see the aftermath of what she'd done. She just got into the car and followed us out of the prison road as though they didn't have a care in the world.

As we got to the end of the service road, I turned right onto Woodthorpe Road and The Crow turned left.

We left the burning prison in our wake and drove slowly south.

My plan had worked.

We were free.