Becca XXX - Hard Time Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah... strangle the slag," someone shouted.

I tried to resist, but it was hopeless - his grip was too strong. Another hot load filled my sopping cunt and more cum rained down onto my face and tits. My orgasm was still going strong and my whole body felt overwhelmed and weak from exertion and abuse. Now that my wind pipe was also being restricted, I felt my eyes roll back in my head and the blackness started to close in. My senses were heightened due to the lack of oxygen and a euphoric feeling washed over me.

"Say good-night, whore," the guy strangling me whispered into my ear in a menacing tone. "My cock is going to be the last thing you'll ever feel."

His huge shaft stopped moving inside my rectum and he came quietly and violently, thrusting in a little further with each pulse of his shaft.

Thrust - twitch. Thrust - twitch. Thrust - twitch.

"Let me go," I croaked, barely audible. "I can't breathe."

He'd been right about finishing me off, but he'd meant it in a different way to my understanding. He was actually trying to kill me. My body started to twitch like an epileptic as it fought to survive. I thrashed out above him as he kept squeezing my neck. My eyes began to water and bulge and I knew I was about to black out and not in a good way. If he didn't let go of me soon I was going to die.

"Yeah... do it man. Choke her out."

"Strangle the whore."

The men all around me jeered and encouraged him as though it was all a game to them. Maybe it was. Maybe they were so detached from reality that they thought this was acceptable to kill a woman in the throes of passion. Why else would they rape women?

"Nooooooo," I squeaked, feeling the life drain out of me as I tried to remove his hands from my throat.

I was so covered in sperm that it made it impossible for me to get a proper grip of his hands. It was as though I was covered in oil. There was nothing I could do to get him off me and unless he let go of me soon, I was going to die.

As my eyes started to close, I saw a commotion to the side of me, but I couldn't make out what it was. I suddenly felt a jolt below me and the grip around my throat released. I dropped down onto the sheets and rolled off the bed and onto the floor gasping for breath like an angina patient.

Through my hazy vision I saw all hell breaking loose in a frenzy of punches to the guys face from a lone figure.

A lone female figure with a sexy body.

A lone female figure covered in tattoos.

It was The Crow

She'd come to my rescue.

I saw her kneeling on top of The Alpha, giving him a barrage of hard punches to the face, one after the other.

Left - right.

Left - right.

Left - right.

Blood sprayed up from his face and splattered onto the sheets as The Crow turned into the psychopath she truly was.

Seeing a guy about to strangle me to death as he came in my ass had flipped her over the edge. It wasn't that she felt anything for me; it was the principle of it that had enraged her. Her life's purpose of killing rapists had been brought back to the surface and this was a prime example of her uncontrollable urge.

"FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU," she spat over and over.

She was eventually dragged off by four guys before she beat The Alpha to death with her bare hands. Her arms and legs were flailing at anyone with one reach. They finally pinned her to the ground next to me as the governor arrived.

"My god, what the hell is going on here?" he cried, taking in the scene in front of him.

I was still clutching my throat and gasping for breath. The Alpha was unconscious on the bed with his face covered in blood and the men were all standing around in silence and disbelief.

The only noise was from The Crow who was still trying to fight the room.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL. YOU RAPEY MOTHER FUCKERS. LET ME GO. YOU SICK FUCKERS ARE DEAD... DEAD," she bellowed like a banshee. "I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOU."

"Ok, that's enough. Everyone calm down," shouted the governor patting the air. "It's all over now. Everything is alright."

"That cunt tried to choke me to death," I coughed. "How is that alright?"

"It's all part of your punishment. You knew what you were signing up for. He wasn't going to actually kill you, you stupid little bitch," he replied. "This is all part of the show. If it bothers you that much, just think of your reduced sentence if you win. That should calm you down."

I looked down at The Crow whose eyes were blazing with rage. I thought for a moment that she was about to blow the whole thing and admit that she knew it was all a lie, but she kept quiet. Melody had also appeared beside me with a shocked look on her face. She was covered in cum and looked bewildered at what was going on.

"Becca, are you ok?" she asked, bending down and helping me to my feet.

"I will be," I croaked.

"Get the guards back in here," snapped the governor. "I think tempers are running a little high tonight. We'd better call it a night before someone gets hurt. Has everyone managed to cum?"

There were murmured nods and whispers of affirmation. Despite me almost being strangled to death, all the governor was interested in was whether his perverted friends had finished having fun with us. He really was a nasty piece of work. In some ways he was worse than the rapists for orchestrating the whole thing in the first place.

Reid and Jarvis burst through the door with their batons drawn. They marched towards us with purpose, but the governor put his hands up and stepped in front of them.

"That won't be necessary, ladies," he said. "Just get them back to solitary. We'll deal with them in the morning."

"Yes sir," said Jarvis, putting her baton away.

Reid followed her lead.

"Are you going to behave, Sheryl or do you want to be handcuffed again?" asked the governor, leaning down to get level with The Crow who was still pinned to the floor.

Being handcuffed was the last thing we needed right now. We'd have no chance of escaping if that happened and I gave The Crow a hard stare to get my point across.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I don't know what came over me."

"Twenty guys," laughed someone in the background.

The crowd laughed which broke the atmosphere a little.

"Alright then. That's better," the governor continued. "Let's add up the scores and see who's won before we send these prison whores back to their cells. I haven't cum tonight, but I will be fucking all three of you tomorrow morning once you've had time to think about your behaviour tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," said The Crow.

"Yes, sir," added Melody.

"Yes, sir," I replied, but with a little attitude.

I was keeping a watchful eye on The Crow as the governor walked over to the beds and started to count our scores. I knew she'd only calmed down on the surface and rightly so. Tonight's rape party had been far worse than the previous one. If this was allowed to continue it was only a matter of time before someone got killed. Pretty soon the controlled environment of the basement wouldn't be enough for these perverts. They'd need to do it for real to get their kicks and it wouldn't be long before the men's rape-lust spilled out onto the streets. We couldn't allow that to happen. This needed shutting down.

"Melody has scored twenty-one," announced the governor. "What a lucky girl she is to receive all of that cum."

"Thank you, sir," she replied like a submissive slave.

"The Crow has scored twenty-five," he continued. "It looks like she's taken the lead as usual."

The governor walked over to my chalk board and started to count in his head. His flaccid cock swung between his legs as he added up my chalk marks.

"Wow. Becca has scored twenty-seven," he said, sounding surprised. "It looks like we have a new winner tonight."

There was a small round of applause, but it didn't feel like a victory - not yet at least. Between the three of us we'd taken seventy-three loads of sperm and from the look of our bodies it was easy to see where it had gone. Our faces were barely recognisable and our hair was plastered in thick creamy spunk. It coated every inch of our chests, torsos and thighs and each of us had a constant flow of white love cream oozing from between our legs. Although it felt incredible to be covered in so much cum, I felt like a storm was churning up inside me after what had just happened. These evil fuckers weren't going to get away with it.

"Congratulations," laughed the governor. "That'll be a hard score to beat next week. Get them out of here, it's time us men started drinking. What do you say boys?"

A cheer went up as we were led out of the room and into the corridor. Stage one was now complete and I felt lucky to have gotten out of the basement alive. If it hadn't been for The Crow, I don't think I'd have lived to tell the tale. She may have been bordering on insanity, but her moral compass couldn't allow me to be murdered by a rapist.

"Right bitches. Put your bags back on," snapped Jarvis. "We're taking you back to solitary."

She pulled her baton back out and gave it a flick with her wrist. The metal rod extended to three feet long and she held it by her side in an intimidating pose.

Her threats didn't bother me. I was more interested in taking in as much detail as possible before the bag was put back onto my head. I noticed the barred gate which still appeared to be bolted shut at the end of the corridor. There were three drinks trolleys parked outside the rape room, one more than last time. I guessed that the extra men would be needing extra refreshments. Melody had said that the operation was ran with military precision and she wasn't wrong.

The Crow was also glancing around, taking in whatever information was available to her before she slipped the bag back onto her head. Melody was still in a daze and just copied The Crow, placing her hands on her shoulders once she was blindfolded.

I went last and covered my head before placing my hands on Melody's sticky shoulders. The cum was already starting to dry on my naked skin and it was beginning to make me itch.

"I don't know what all that was about in there," hissed Jarvis. "But if there's any more fucking about, I'll break your legs."

"One of those fuckers tried to strangle me to death," I replied. "I'd be dead if it wasn't for The Crow."

"I didn't say you could speak," Jarvis prodded me in the back with the baton. "I was speaking rhetorically. Who cares if you had a little bit of light choking - that's what you're here for."

I wasn't going to stand for her response. This woman had given me nothing but abuse since I'd arrived at Bronzefield.

"Light choking? The cunt tried to fucking murder me, Miss," I spat.

"It's called karma, cupcake," Reid laughed. "You murdered someone and now it's coming back on you. What goes around comes around, you little fucking skank."

"This is your life now," added Jarvis. "Now move."

She slid the baton between my legs and pulled it up hard against my pubic bone, trapping my meaty lips against my inner hip bones. I lurched forwards to relieve the pain and a domino effect ensued. I pushed forwards against Melody who in turn pushed The Crow forwards.

"That's it. This way back to the lift, you little fuck puppets. The fun and games are over," laughed Reid.

She was wrong - they were just about to begin.

We marched down the corridor towards the lift as I heard someone wheeling the first drinks trolley into the rape room. A cheer went up behind us as the men started to help themselves to hard liquor.

We stopped at the lift and I heard Reid press the call button.

Ping.

The doors swished open and I readied myself for combat. Between us, we'd planned to make our move as soon as the lift started to rise. We'd be in an enclosed environment with no way for anyone else to come to the screws rescue. Melody's job was to hit the emergency stop button on the lift panel. That would prevent anyone else from interfering with us as me and The Crow tackled the guards.

We'd discussed the different scenarios, but it all came down to speed, aggression and the element of surprise. My anger was still running high after what the rapists had done to us so it was easy to channel it towards the screws. I didn't know which one of them was nearest to me, but I knew one thing for sure.

She was going down.

We were ushered into the lift and I heard one of them press the button for the ground floor above us.

Swisssshhhhh.

The doors closed, drowning out the jollity from the men in the rape room. It was eerily quiet as we waited for our cue.

The lift remained stationary.

I gave Melody's shoulders a little squeeze to say I was ready. She'd be passing the same signal on to The Crow.

It seemed to take forever for the lift to move and my heart rate went through the roof. I didn't try to calm myself down this time. I needed the adrenaline to help me through the next stages.

We waited.

Finally, I felt the heaviness of the rising lift and I ripped the bag off of my head.

"NOW!" I shouted.

Melody and The Crow were already removing their bags as I speed read the tiny room before the screws could react. Reid was near the buttons to my left and Jarvis was at the back of the lift standing next to The Crow.

They looked in utter disbelief at what was happening in front of them and that gave us the vital seconds we needed. I focussed on Reid who was nearest to me. Spinning on the balls of my feet I lined her up as she went for her taser.

It was as though everything went into slow motion. I lurched forwards and grabbed her wrist with my left hand and jabbed her in the centre of the face with my right.

Thwack. Crunch.

The bridge of her nose collapsed under the forceful blow and blood poured down her face. While she was stunned, I dragged her away from the buttons by her wrist so that Melody could hit the emergency stop button.

The lift lurched to a sudden stop as Melody bashed the panel with her fist. We all rocked up and then down as the lift came to an abrupt halt. I could see a commotion to my right as The Crow made her move on Jarvis, but my concentration was still on Reid. Each of us knew what we needed to do and what was at stake. There was no point in trying to help each other out until we'd completed our individual tasks.

Reid had suddenly woken up as she realised what was happening. Her eyes bored into me and her broken nose only made her look even more intimidating. It didn't matter - all I needed to do was take her out quickly. Reid pushed off the side of the lift and swung out at me with the back of her fist, but I'd been expecting it. It was her only move from the position she was in.

I ducked under her arm and drove the web of my right hand straight into her throat in a sharp jabbing movement. The pressure of my whole body weight on such a small area crushed her larynx and she dropped to her knees clutching her throat with both hands.

Without an emergency tracheotomy she was going to suffocate to death slowly and painfully. I didn't have a problem with that, but I needed her down and out quickly so I put her out of her misery. I grabbed her forehead with one hand and the back of her head with the other and twisted her neck sharply to the right. Her muscles tightened as she tried to resist and turn her head in the opposite direction. That aided me in snapping her neck back the other way as hard and fast as I could, adding an upward movement to it as though I was trying to unscrew her head from her body.

CRACK. SNAP.

I released her and she dropped to the floor in a lifeless heap.

I felt nothing for her. Killing bad people had never been an issue for me. She was just one less asshole in the world and they didn't come much worse than her. She'd abused her position of power in the prison to get what she wanted from the inmates. She'd raped me the first time we'd met, she'd mentally tortured me and beaten me and now she'd gotten her comeuppance.

"That's karma, cupcake," I spat, remembering her previous comment as she'd led us back to the lift.

Taking out Reid had taken less than five seconds, but the fight wasn't over yet.

I turned to see Jarvis swinging her baton towards the back of Melody's head. Melody was still facing the buttons and the steel shaft connected with the back of her skull with a loud crack.

Crack.

She fell forwards into the corner of the lift like a fallen tree. I hoped that she was just knocked out rather than something more serious, but it didn't matter at that point. We needed to subdue the remaining guard.

Jarvis' training had kicked in and she was trying to give herself enough breathing space to radio for help. Her hand came up to her radio and she clicked the button to speak into the transmitter. The Crow saw it coming and swung a hard punch into the side of Jarvis' head from behind.

Jarvis took the blow, but her hand was knocked off of the radio button. She then spun around, swinging her baton towards The Crow's head.

The Crow ducked and the baton hit the side of the metal lift with a loud clang. She then punched Jarvis in the stomach and forced her back towards the lift doors. Jarvis was a strong powerful woman and caught hold of The Crow's arms and flung her into the side of the lift like a rag doll.

"YOU FUCKING LITTLE CUNTS," snarled Jarvis, bearing down on The Crow with her baton held high in the air. "I'M GOING TO KILL ALL THREE OF YOU FOR THIS."

I reacted before she could bring her baton down onto The Crow's face. I lunged forwards and rugby tackled Jarvis around the waist, pushing her back towards the rear of the lift. She took the pain and brought the handle of the baton down into the small of my back using her body weight to intensify the blown. I howled in pain and tried to keep my balance.

"Ooooowwwww, fuck," I cried.

My feet slipped away from underneath me on the metal floor due to the cum dripping down my legs and I ended up on my knees in front of Jarvis. She brought her knee up under my chin and it connected hard, flinging me backwards into the lift doors.

Smash. Crump.

Jarvis now had that killer look in her eyes, similar to the rapists only a few moments before. She raised her baton high in the air and closed in to finish me off. Instinctively my hands came up to defend myself as I got ready for my counter attack. I knew it was going to hurt but the blow never came.

Instead, I heard a mechanical twang followed by an electrical buzz and Jarvis convulsed above me like a frozen statue.

Twang. Buzzzzzzzzzzz.

I looked right to see The Crow with a yellow plastic taser in her hand, squeezing the trigger hard to subdue Jarvis with fifty thousand volts.

"Grab Reid's baton," she shouted. "Finish her!"

I crawled over to Reid and unclipped the baton from her stab vest. With a quick flick of my wrist to extend it, I stood in front of the woman who'd caused me nothing but misery since I'd arrived.

"Night night, bitch," I sneered.

Smack. Crack.

I smashed the baton into the side of Jarvis's temple as though I was hitting a home run. Her eye socket imploded and her skull cracked open causing a catastrophic brain injury. I watched the light flick off in her eyes and I knew she'd died instantly. The only thing keeping her upright was the electrical current pulsing through her nervous system.

As soon as The Crow took her finger off the trigger, Jarvis flopped down against the back of the lift like a puppet with its strings cut.

It was over.

The pair of prison bitches were dead.

Things returned back to a normal time frame as the fight ended and I moved over to Melody to check on her. She was stirring, but she had a huge bump on the back of her head.

"Is she alive?" asked The Crow, getting to her feet.

"Yeah, she'll be fine in a couple of minutes," I replied. "I don't think there's any lasting damage, which is more than I can say for these two."