All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Spring Tide Ch. 01'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
florbustflorbust6 months ago

Welcome back my dear and with another start to a great series. I look forward to many more chapters so keep them cumming! Jim

MigbirdMigbird6 months ago

Perfect setup in every way: intrigue, sinister bad guys, lingering issue with Lexi and Ethan, sex and surfing with Natalie — so good to see them together again in all ways including hints of danger on a beautiful day/place. Love Becca’s clandestine operation with Arrow and Naomi. Must confess do wonder about the Crow — one of your most bizarre, outrageously erotic characters. Their connection tantalizing and no real resolution.

LivelovecumLivelovecum6 months ago

Great start. I am so glad Natalie is back.

Natalie and Becca together are magic! I look forward to a great adventure.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljim6 months ago

Welcome back and a great start to the new series.

Guessing Crow will come into it somewhere. Bristol is only a 3 hour drive away. :-))

toesucker1toesucker16 months ago

I love the banter between Becca and Natalie, especially during sex. Nice to have another adventure starting!

sars33sars336 months ago

Really enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Delighted your back in action Becca. Looking forward to this series. Keep up the sex work

YesheYeshe6 months ago

Just excellent. You are my favorite writer and Becka my favorite character. Thanks. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

tkarddetkardde6 months ago

So awesome to see Nat and Becca back together again! It's always action packed and sexy as hell with those two. Great set up and so nice to have you back! As always, thank you for sharing your works with us, you are second to none in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...