All Comments on 'Becca XXX - Spring Tide Ch. 07'

by Naughtybecca

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
florbustflorbustabout 1 month ago

Oh my dear another very sexy five star chapter in this great series. You continue to give all of us one great series after another. Thank you and keep the chapters cumming! Jim

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 month ago

Have read all Becca pieces you’ve created across storylines - Double Trouble, Hard Times, Eden Project and way back — Poor Becca and XXX — intrigued/captivated by all, but almost ready to say this singular piece around a truly unbelievable character, Crow, your best single piece. But would never do so because I’ve loved Becca and her “friends” from the beginning. That said, so glad you brought her back — crazy, wicked woman who resonates in every way — very much like Becca. Of course, you have plans moving forward and on board. Simply thanks.

MigbirdMigbird30 days ago

Just reread this piece — outrageously fantastic and not just the sex; every aspect. I comment again thinking how erotic it would be to see a visual artist create the ritualistic sex scene. Of course, just as well to let our own imagination create the same as your description is perfect.

tkarddetkardde28 days ago

Wow, just wow!! You never cease to amaze me in your abilities. Reading through the ritual I was so enamored with you keeping all the names and partnerings straight with no errors. I have read other writings where the authors got lost in their own writings but you are head and shoulders above them. What an intense and oh so sexy story! It is nice to have the Crow back as she brings a strong mysterious and unpredictable presence but yet she is loyal to the end. Love having Nicole in the mix too as Becca was attracted to her from their first encounter. This will be very good going forward. But then again, that is what you always bring to your stories. Thank you for the gift!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

You mentioned Tony might be helping Ukrainians - I would love to see Becca reunite with Tony at some point.

Great to see the return of The Crow!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtybecca@Naughtybecca
Hi, Naughtybecca here. Thank you for choosing to read my erotic stories. Reading them in the correct order will improve your enjoyment through Becca’s sexual journey. Poor Becca. An eight part story explaining the origins of our sexy star. Becca XXX. Her first erotic missi...