Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 02

Story Info
Becca has fun with her patients and gets closer to the Vicar.
14.8k words
4.61
23.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,613 Followers

Authors note: - This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca XXX The Eden Project. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*****

I had slept a restless sleep for most of the night and I'd been tossing and turning, wondering if I really did have a sex addiction problem. I was working undercover as a sex therapist, but I could probably have done with seeing a real sex therapist to discuss my issues. I thought about what I would say to someone if they came to me with the problem I had.

I'd tell them to remain abstinent on alternate days to begin with and not to put themselves into a situation where sex was prevalent. I would tell them to put sex out of their minds and try a new hobby or interest to fill the void. Unfortunately, I was surrounded by sexual situations with my pretend job, so I couldn't follow my own advice. I also believed that Hannah's murder had some sexual connotations to it, so for now I was stuck.

That didn't mean I had to play with myself at any given opportunity though, just because my job made me all horny. I would try and remain strong and maybe investigate some of the local clubs at the village hall as a distraction. Maybe there was a local gym I could go to, I needed to stay in shape as well as avoid sex.

Having cleared my head and coming up with a plan I got up and made breakfast. It was a sunny day so I ate on the patio before getting ready for work.

My sexy lace knickers were ripped to shreds from yesterday's uncontrollable masturbation session on the sofa bed, so I threw them in the bin along with my ripped stockings. I decided to tame it down a bit and wore a pair of boring pale pink cotton panties. Maybe if I didn't feel so sexy, I wouldn't drench my underwear and feel the need to bring myself to climax again. I wore a matching pink cotton bra and then put on my grey skirt and white blouse. It was almost like a uniform to me by now and made me look and feel more professional. I put a spare pair of cotton panties in my bag just in case.

I had a quick cup of coffee to wake myself up and then left for work.

It was a ten-minute walk to the clinic and it was nice to feel the morning chill on my bare legs, as I'd decided I didn't need to wear stockings. The sky was clear and the sun was already warming the sleepy streets as I ambled in to work. I knew my first appointment was at ten so I arrived early to prepare myself.

"Good morning Lottie, how are you my pretty little ray of sunshine?" I said, in a jolly manner as I walked through the reception doors.

"Hello Doctor Reynolds," she giggled like a school girl. "I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm feeling good too. What did you get up to last night?"

I was making small talk, but I did genuinely like this girl. She was cute, young and sexy. There was just something about her I was drawn to.

"It was ok. I went around my boyfriend's and watched a movie," she smiled.

She looked fresh and vibrant and I immediately thought about her being fucked by him.

"I bet you did, you naughty thing," I winked at her.

I was leaning on the reception counter looking down at her as she sat at her computer. Her tight shirt showed her small, budding boobs like two poached eggs. I had to tear my eyes away and try and behave myself.

"I don't know what you mean," she replied, playing the innocent.

"Yeah, yeah. We both know you got lucky last night. I'm trained in these things. You can't hide it from me," I laughed.

"Twice actually," she whispered, going red with embarrassment.

"Lucky you, but there doesn't appear to be many eligible bachelors around here for me," I laughed.

She just smiled.

"Who have I got as my first patient today?" I asked changing the subject.

"It's an unusual one today," she said. "A local woman is bringing in her teenaged children, doctor. One's eighteen and the other's nineteen. Does that seem strange to you?"

"It takes all sorts Lottie, but it is strange that their mother's bringing them in. I would class them as adults from their ages."

I took the files from her and headed into my treatment room. I had a strange sense that today was going to be interesting.

I unfolded the sofa bed and changed the sheets. There was a large crusty white stain in the middle of them and I had a flashback of burying my face in it and having an orgasm the previous day. I remade the bed and folded it away trying not to think about what a filthy bitch I'd been.

After another cup of coffee which Lottie had made for me, I glanced through the files.

Mrs Emily Teal was bringing her nineteen-year-old son, Spencer, and her eighteen-year-old daughter, Kayleigh, to see a sex therapist. My mind raced as to where this was going to go, but I didn't have long to wait.

Just after ten o'clock there was a knock at the door

"Come in," I said loudly.

The door opened and the family of three jostled into the room. Spencer immediately slouched in the arm chair and got his smart phone out. It was obvious he didn't want to be there and he didn't mind showing it.

Kayleigh and her mother sat on the sofa, but at opposite ends. Kayleigh also looked stroppy and got her phone out and started to tap away at the screen.

The mother looked harassed and at her wits end.

"You must be Mrs Teal," I said shaking her hand.

"Pleased to meet you doctor...?"

"Reynolds," I said. "I'm new here. How can I help you all today?"

Her kids didn't even look up from their screens.

There was a brief silence and I knew I'd have to take charge.

"Right. First things first," I said.

I snatched the phones from the teenager's hands and put them in my lab coat pocket.

"Hey, you can't do that!" said Spencer, trying to get up.

I pushed him back into his chair.

"That's mine give it back!" snapped Kayleigh.

"First rule. This is my treatment room and I won't put up with rude behaviour. You haven't even introduced yourselves. You just waltzed in here like you own the place. It's obvious you don't want to be here, but you are, so get used to it," I said sternly, staring at each of them in turn.

They didn't reply, they knew I meant business.

"Now let's start again, shall we?" I said.

"I'm Doctor Reynolds. You must be Spencer?" I held my hand out to him.

"Nice to meet you," he murmured like a scolded cat.

We shook hands.

"And you're Kayleigh? Right?"

"Yes doctor, nice to meet you," she said despondently.

"Sorry doctor," said their mother. "Millennial teenagers," she shrugged.

I didn't have children of my own and I certainly didn't want any, but I knew what being a teenager was all about. I was one myself only six years ago.

They were discovering their bodies and more importantly other people's. It was a confusing time for me when I was their age and I was very timid until I met Lexa, who had forced me into being gangfucked and having lesbian sex to name but a few.

"It's fine. We just all need to be open and honest and we'll get to the bottom of whatever the issues are," I said calmly and reassuringly.

"Thank you, doctor. I'm at my wits end. I'm a single parent and have been since Spencer was three," said Emily.

"Sorry to hear that... Why don't you start and I'll see how I can help you all?"

I sat with my hands in my lap resting on my notepad and listened intently. My gaze glanced between all three of them to look for changes in body language as Emily composed herself for her big news.

"I'm sorry to bring them in together, but I didn't know what to do. I know I should have brought them in separately, but I hoped you could sort them both out today as I don't have the money for too many sessions," she really did seem like this was a last resort.

"It's fine, but I need to know what the problem is," I repeated.

I looked at her two children to see if they wanted to add anything. They both seemed disinterested in the whole proceedings. Spencer had his arms behind his head and and was leaning back with his left foot on his right knee. It was a very arrogant pose.

Kayleigh had her arms folded in a defensive posture, but finally decided to join in, seeming as her mother had gone silent again.

"Mom thinks I'm a fucking slut," spat Kayleigh with venom.

"Language Kayleigh," replied her mother.

"Well that's what you said."

"Why would she say that?" I asked

"I never said that," said Emily. "What I said was you need to stop sleeping with boys without protection. You're not some little hussy or village bike," they both seemed to be ignoring me.

"I'm a fucking virgin mom, I keep telling you!"

"The state of your underwear tells me otherwise. I know cum stains when I see them," replied Emily getting exasperated.

Kayleigh went quiet. Spencer was keeping his head down, but I could tell he knew more than he was letting on.

"Okay. Let's all calm down and keep it civil," I said. "Is it true Kayleigh? Have you been sleeping around without using condoms?"

"I'm. A. Fucking. Virgin." she virtually spelt out each word.

"Stop lying Kayleigh. I saw you getting undressed the other night in your bedroom. When you took you panties off, they were dripping with cum. I saw it with my own eyes," said her mother.

The thought of this young girl wearing cum filled panties made my nipples hard.

"You've been spying on me?" said Kayleigh sounding disgusted.

"No not at all. I was walking past your room and your door was ajar. It was an accident."

"Yeah right! Nosey bitch!"

"Don't talk to me like that Kayleigh, I've told you before," shouted her mother. "Stop lying about it. I've got the evidence in my bag to prove it to the doctor. You've got a problem young lady and we need to get you sorted out before you get yourself pregnant or worse."

She reached into her leather bag and produced a plastic carrier bag. She tipped the contents onto the sofa in between them. Various styles of brightly coloured panties tumbled onto the cushion much to Kayleigh's disgust. She sat there open mouthed not knowing how to respond.

"Ewwww mom! You've brought my dirty underwear in? For fucks sake, I think you're the one with the problem."

Her mother let her swearing go this time.

"Explain this to me then," her mother picked up a pair of blue cotton knickers and exposed the crotch. "What's this?" she asked.

Kayleigh covered her eyes in embarrassment. I stared at the creamy crotch of her worn knickers. It definitely looked like cum stains to me.

Emily produced another pair from the pile.

"Look! This pair has normal girls' stains in them and this pair has boys cum stains. I was young once young lady. I know the difference. You've been letting boys ejaculate inside you and then it's leaked into your knickers on the way home. I'm not stupid Kayleigh, I know what's been going on."

Kayleigh looked ready to crawl under the sofa in humiliation. If her mother wanted to help her, embarrassing her in front of her brother wasn't the way to go. Spencer was silent and disinterested in the whole proceedings. He seemed equally embarrassed for his sister.

"The normal pair are from last night and the disgusting cum stained ones are from the weekend, you dirty little girl," she continued.

"Okay. I see where you're coming from here," I said to Emily. "However, I don't think this is appropriate for a group chat. Why don't I talk to Kayleigh alone about the dangers and see where we go from there?"

The knickers definitely had spunk in them, I could smell sex filling the room. My own knickers were becoming damp and although I willed it away it was no use. A promiscuous young girl had been caught by her mother with spunky underwear and I found it hugely arousing.

"You need to speak to Spencer too," she snapped.

"Of course. What's the issue with Spencer?" I asked.

"He objectifies women. His internet history is truly shocking. I didn't even know such sex acts existed until I saw his computer," she shuddered. "He's a little pervert."

"Mom! I told you to stay off my computer, for fuck's sake," he spat.

"Language Spencer."

"Well fuck, what happened to privacy. I'm an adult, not a kid," he threw his hands up in the air.

He was right. He was an adult and so was his sister, but I understood why their mother wanted to keep them on the right path. She was a single mother and had obviously done her best to bring them up right, but in the modern world of porn being so readily available she was fighting a losing battle. Young people watched porn and aspired to be like the stars they saw, both the girls and the guys. Maybe Kayleigh was trying to fit in by taking creampies and maybe Spencer thought he was a porn star.

"Take his phone out and look at his browsing history. I bet there's porn on there," said Emily.

I took his phone out of my pocket and tried to open it, but the screen was locked. Spencer tried to snatch the phone away but missed. He didn't want me to know what was on there, that was for sure.

"It's locked," I said.

"The passcode is eight one three nine," she said

"What? How the fuck do you know my passcode?" he yelled.

"I set your account up seeming as I pay for that phone. Of course I know your passcode and your account password," she smiled.

I punched in the code and went to his browser. It was the same phone as mine so I knew exactly how it worked. The screen showed a motor bike website, but I knew how to search his history. I looked back two days and found a site called 'Airtight' and clicked on it.

Spencer had his head in his hands by now, copying his sister. The screen refreshed showing the title screen of the site. It was a picture of a naked girl in bondage gear with all her holes stuffed by four guys. She had a cock in her mouth, one in her ass and two in her pussy. She looked in pain and I could see why.

I turned the screen to show his mother.

"Jesus Christ that's disgusting. What the hell is wrong with you Spencer? You're sick in the head," she turned her head away.

"Is this how you see women?" I asked.

"No. My friend sent me a link and I opened it. I thought it was disgusting too," he protested.

"Okay let's look back a little further then, shall we Spencer?" I said, knowing he was lying.

I scrolled a little further back in his history and found a google search page. He had searched for 'gang fucked teen slut' so he was lying about the link being sent to him, but I let it go in front of his mother. He had also searched for 'teen forced to suck cock' with a website after it which he had obviously clicked on. It led me a to page of porn videos on a site I wasn't familiar with.

"What about this site?" I asked showing him the screen.

"My mate borrowed my phone and found that site," he lied again.

I clicked on the first video and saw a young girl who was barely legal being held around the neck by one guy whilst another one forced his cock into her mouth. She was either a very good actress or she was being raped. I skipped through the video and saw her abused and fucked by six different guys, all of which finished off by cumming in her mouth and making her swallow it. The poor girl was gagging and being sick during and after each mouthful.

I showed the screen to Spencer, but made sure his sister and mother couldn't see it.

"You like this sort of thing?" I asked.

"No! I told you my friend got that on my phone and showed it to me," he said.

"Well...your 'friend' is into some disturbing porn," I stated, making air quotes at the word friend.

"It's not his friend, it's him. That stuff is on his computer too," said Emily.

"I see," I said. "Well, there are some issues with both of you," I looked at each of them in turn.

"Can you help?" asked their mother. "I'm at the end of my tether. Spencer's going to end up being arrested for illegal porn and Kayleigh's going to end up with a disease or a baby," she put her head in her hands too, she was close to tears.

"I can, but I need to see them individually. It's not appropriate for their mother to be present. I think it will only exacerbate things and besides they are both legally adults," I said.

"You're probably right. Which one do you want to see first?"

"Who wants to go first?" I asked the two kids.

I looked at each of them, but neither was forthcoming.

"Okay. Ladies first then. Would you leave me alone with Kayleigh please? You can get a drink in the waiting room," I said, getting up to let Spencer and Emily out.

"Thank you, doctor," said her mother and she left with Spencer following along behind like a naughty puppy.

I locked the door behind them and sat back down on my chair picking up my notepad and adjusting my glasses. I looked Kayleigh up and down properly this time. She was a pretty little thing, but she certainly didn't seem the type of girl to open her legs to all and sundry. She was dressed in a summer dress which was not very revealing. Her make up wasn't overdone and her hair was in pig tails, making her seem younger than she was. She had big blue eyes and long black hair. Her breasts were a good size from what I could see and she was wearing a bra. There was nothing slutty about her at all. I thought she was telling the truth, but I asked her some questions first to get a read off her.

"So, Kayleigh, you're eighteen yes?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, seeming a little relieved that her mom and brother had gone out of the room.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Do you have sex?"

"Er I think I told you...I'm a fucking virgin...don't you listen?" she gave me some sass.

"Drop the attitude Kayleigh, I'm on your side. What gets said in here is confidential. I won't be telling your mother," I said.

She seemed to calm down little.

"So...I'll ask again. Do you have sex with your boyfriend?"

"No. I've never had sex with anyone. I'm telling the truth," she said. "I'm not like that. Some of the girls at college are slutty, but I don't want to be like them."

"Do you fool around with your boyfriend?"

"Like what?" she asked, playing dumb.

"Touching each other intimately, masturbation, jerking off, oral that sort of thing?" I continued.

She paused for a moment.

"I've let him put a finger in me but that's all."

"And what have you done to him?"

"Jerked him off a couple of times," she shrugged.

"Did you make him cum?" I asked probing a little deeper.

"Yes of course."

"And where did he cum?"

"What?"

"Where did he cum? Did he shoot it into your knickers?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"No of course not. Why would he do that? I'd make him cum on his belly and then he'd clean up with a wet wipe or something," she said, getting frustrated with my questions.

"So how did your panties get cum stains in them?" I asked.

"I. Don't. Fucking. Know." she paused between each word waving her hand in time.

"Well it didn't appear out of thin air, did it?" I cocked my head to the side.

She folded her arms in protest as I wrote some notes.

"What are you writing?" she asked, in a stroppy tone.

"I have to make notes so I can remember what's been said."

She huffed.

"So, the facts according to you so far are as follows. You're a virgin, which I believe. You jerk your boyfriend off and make him ejaculate, which I also believe. Finally, he's never cum in your knickers which seems hard to believe considering the evidence," I stated.

I picked up a handful of her dirty panties and examined each pair before throwing them at her.

"Pussy stains, cum stains, cum, pussy, pussy, cum," I said, as I sorted through them. "Explain it to me then, because it doesn't make sense to me."

She looked like she was about to tell me something, but then changed her mind.

"Kayleigh? Well?" I pressed.

"It's not my boyfriend's cum," she said quietly.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,613 Followers