Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about the spunk filled panties and a wicked thought crossed my mind for a split second. My mind battled with itself to fight the urge to put them on and cum in them.

Don't do it you dirty bitch. What is wrong with you? I said to myself.

I took a fresh pair of cotton panties from my bag and slipped the wet ones off which I had just climaxed into. They were almost dripping and the smell was incredible. I picked up Kayleigh's spunk sodden underwear and held it in my hand. They felt heavy and warm. I now had a pair in each hand, my clean pair and Kayleigh's cum filled pair.

It was decision time. I knew I had a sex addiction problem and despite just having an orgasm I wanted to cum again so badly.

I stood there for a minute or two looking from one pair to the other trying to make a decision. Finally, the urge passed and my angelic side won through. I pulled on a fresh clean pair of my own knickers and put the filthy pair back in my bag.

It felt like a small victory, but I knew I still needed help.

My mind flashed back to the mission. I was still no nearer to finding out about Hannah's murder and my only lead was the vicar. It was time to pay him another visit and not just for that reason. I needed his help and this gave me an opportunity to show him my weaker side.

****

I opened the large wooden door to the church and stepped inside. It felt cooler in there and the familiar church smell filled my lungs once more. It was a feeling of déjà vu, as I was only in there yesterday at about the same time.

"Back so soon, my child?" said Father Tobias from the altar.

The church was deserted like the day before and he stood at the altar tidying things up.

"Hello Father. Yes, I'm back again. I'm not sure why?" I replied, trying to sound a little distant.

"Lost sheep find their way eventually," he said, going all religious on me.

"I'm not like that," I said.

"And yet here you are," he opened his arms to emphasise where I was.

I smiled.

"Would you like some tea?" he asked.

"Sure. That would be nice," I said.

He gestured for me to go through a door to the left of the altar. It was another very old wooden door which creaked as he opened it. I stepped inside and was greeted by a small room with a desk and chairs. It seemed to be the vicar's office, but I had no idea what its correct name was, even if it had one.

"Please take a seat," he said in a calm voice.

He sat opposite me on the other side of his desk and leaned forward with his elbows on the desk. The door opened again and Heidi appeared. She was the sexy young girl I'd met the day before. Her eyes were so piercing and exotic I could get lost in them.

"Do you require anything Father?" she asked.

"Ah...yes...Heidi my dear. Could you get us some tea please?" said Father Tobias.

"Of course, Father," she gave me a coy smile and left the room.

"She spends a lot of time here?" I said.

"Yes. I have been helping her with her studies," he smiled. "Have you ever studied the bible?"

"I did a bit at school, but like I told you, it's not really my thing," I replied.

He seemed genuinely concerned for me, but wasn't too pushy.

"Of course, you did," he smiled. "What brings you back to my place of worship then?"

"You seem like an easy person to talk to," I said. "You were accepting of my profession yesterday when I told you what I did for a living."

"Indeed I was. You help people with sexual problems which is to be highly commended. Why would I not be accepting of it?"

"Maybe I misjudged the church," I laughed. "but there is more to me than that."

"I'm sure there is. You seemed wary of me yesterday and I can assure you I can help you if you permit it."

"What makes you think I need help?"

"You seemed troubled yesterday. Something is on your mind and you don't know where to turn. That's why you're here."

Heidi came back with a silver tray with a teapot, cups, milk and sugar on it. She poured the tea, slowly and precisely like some sort of ritual.

"Please help yourself to milk and sugar," she smiled sweetly.

"Thank you, Heidi. That will be all for now," said Father Tobias.

Heidi gave me another sexy smile and left the room.

He poured the milk and added sugar at my request. It felt weird to be asking him for advice. That was my job not his when it came to this sort of thing.

"My trouble is that I'm wondering if I give the right advice," I said, sipping my tea.

"I'm sure your advice is sound. You must have the qualifications for it and you can also pull on your own life experiences to advise people," he replied.

"My own life experiences have been a little seedy Father."

"In what way?

"Are you sure I can speak openly and freely in this place?" I asked looking around the room and up at the ceiling.

"God is always watching doctor. It doesn't matter where you are. Please speak freely. I deal with runaways all the time and some of the things they say would make your toes curl," he smiled. "You won't offend me or God."

"Please call me Becca. Everyone does," I said.

He nodded an acknowledgment and gestured for me to continue. I obviously couldn't tell him the truth so I used some of my cover story and some of my experiences from my last mission to make something up.

"To got my qualifications, I needed to pay my college fees," I said. "There was very little work for me so I had to improvise."

"Improvise how?" he asked.

"I sold my body to men and women in exchange for money to pay my college fees."

He didn't bat an eye.

"I was a prostitute," I said to make sure he understood.

"And this makes you feel guilty or bad about your life somehow?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"No. That's the problem. I actually feel proud of it," I was telling the truth. "I loved sex with strangers and I found it almost addictive."

"I see."

He paused for thought for a moment.

"Do you feel that this time in your past has clouded your judgement when it comes to advising people about sex?" he asked.

"Maybe... yes...no... I don't know. I've just given some pretty shocking advice to someone and I feel wrong about it. It's as though I gave this advice because I found it arousing rather than it being the right thing to do," I admitted.

"There's no such thing as bad advice Becca. Only bad listeners."

"Not in this case. I was quite perverted and I think I should have approached it differently."

"What was the advice? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, but I have a confidentiality agreement the same as you do," he said.

I paused for a moment wondering if I was going the right way here. I wanted to show my vulnerable side and I was finding it surprisingly easy. Maybe I was being honest.

"I may have encouraged incest between siblings," I said, putting my face in my hands for added effect.

"Oh my!" said the vicar.

"I know. It's bad isn't it?"

He never answered.

"Father?"

"Have you ever read Genesis in the old testament?" he asked.

"Is that the one about the creation of the heavens and the earth?"

"The heavens and the earth are part of it yes, but there's a lot more to it than that. The creation of man and then of woman and then of children, thereafter," he said.

"Okay," I replied, not really knowing how that was relevant. "Yes, I remember bits of it."

"Do you know about the garden of Eden?" he asked.

I felt like I was back at school.

"I remember that yes."

"That is why this is called the Church of Eden. It is based on the creation of man. I believe that the creation of man and the propagation of mankind is the most important thing on earth. We are all sons and daughters of Adam and Eve," he was going all preachy on me.

"So, what are you saying?" I asked, not believing where this was heading.

"We are all brothers and sisters."

"You can't possibly believe that?" I said.

"I believe it with all my heart. There is nothing purer than the relationship between a man and woman," he added.

"Even if they are related?" I asked wide eyed.

"We are all related according to the bible. We all came from the same parents if you look back far enough. Where do you think the next batch of children came from after the birth of Adam and Eves children?" he quizzed.

"I've never really thought about it," this guy was beyond belief. He was some sort of religious nut rather than a regular vicar.

"They must have been procreated between mother and son, father and daughter or brother and sister. Where else would they have come from?" he asked.

"So, you are saying incest is not a sin?" I asked in a shocked voice.

"No that's not what I'm saying at all. I am merely passing on readings from the good book. There is no such thing as incest. How can there be? None of us would have ever been born."

"Holy fuck," I swore, forgetting where I was." Sorry Father... i didn't mean to swear."

He waved it away.

We sat in silence for a while as I let it sink in. This guy was something else. I drank my tea as we eyed each other over the desk.

"I told you the church was not as hung up on sex as you might think," he smiled.

"I know, but even so Father. I shouldn't have encouraged brother and sister to get intimate with each other?"

"Is that what you did?"

"Not in so many words, but I certainly implied it," I gasped.

"And now you feel guilty and feel as though you need to be punished for it?" he asked

"I don't know... maybe...I guess I'm ashamed that it excited me and made me want a release. You know?"

"A sexual release?" he raised his eyebrows.

I wasn't going to tell him that I'd already made myself cum in my knickers while watching a young man jerk off into his sisters' panties. I went with it to see how far this guy would go. There was nothing sinister about him or threatening, it was just what he believed in so who was I to question him. Besides if he was into incest and sins of the flesh maybe he was involved in what had happened to Hannah. For the first time since I'd got here, I finally thought I was back on track with the mission.

"Yes, a sexual release, but also some form of punishment," I said.

"And which one have you come to see me for, my child?" he asked.

"Punishment I guess."

He pondered for a few moments with his chin resting on his fingertips. All the talk of incest and fucking had re-ignited my horny feelings and despite wearing fresh panties I knew they were damp down there.

"Should I say some Hail Marys or recite the lord's prayer or something?" I giggled.

"That's not how I work with non believers. You are not a believer in god so doing standard penance will not suffice," he laughed. "I have another idea."

He stood up and came around to my side of the desk.

"Please stand my child. Do not be afraid."

I wasn't afraid in the slightest, but I was intrigued to see what he had in mind as he looked me up and down.

"Turn around and face the desk," he ordered.

I obeyed, almost hypnotised by his voice. I felt his hands on my waist and his breath on the back of my neck.

"Please bend over," he said.

"Yes Father."

I bent at the waist and put my chest on the desk, making sure I stuck my ass out in a slutty manner. If he was going to fuck me, I was more than willing and wanted him to know it.

I felt his hands pull my skirt up over my ass to expose my cotton panties. I wished I'd worn something a little sluttier after all. His hands brushed against my ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze. I realised how much I longed for penetration. Making myself cum with my fingers on my clit was one thing, but nothing made me feel more satisfied than a stranger's cock pumping away inside me.

I let out a gasp of anticipation. As I felt his fingers sliding up and down the inside of my thighs and I turned to see what he was doing.

"Eyes front my child," he ordered.

"Sorry Father. You're making me want things," I sighed.

"I know, but that is not why I'm here. Reach back and slide your panties off please."

I reached back and pulled them off my hips to expose my tanned skin. I did it seductively to prolong his agony of seeing my naked bottom and pouting pussy.

Eventually I let them go and they slid down to my knees.

"Are you sorry for what you've done young Becca?" he asked.

"Yes Father," I panted.

My lips swelled and moistened and he must have been able to smell me he was so close. That musky smell of an aroused cunt. My aroused cunt inches from his fingers.

"Do you need punishing?" he said.

"Yes Father."

"Ask me to punish you then?" he said.

"Please punish me father. I have been sinful and need to be cleansed."

I heard him giggle as I tried to come up with religious speak for getting a good hard fucking.

"Then I will punish you," he said.

I waited for the inevitable sound of a zipper being undone and his hard cock thrusting up inside me but it never came.

Thwack.

He slapped my ass hard with the palm of his hand. The slap was so loud it filled the room and echoed off the stone walls.

"Ow...what the fuck?" I blurted uncontrollably.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

"You are a dirty girl." he said sternly.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

My bum cheeks were burning as he slapped me again and again as hard as he could.

I tired to turn to see what was happening.

"Eyes front sinner," he said.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

He really was going for it and it hurt like hell. I lost count of how many times he spanked me.

"Are you sorry?"

Slap. Slap. Slap.

"Yes Father. Please father. No more," I cried with tears in my eyes.

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap.

Just a I thought I couldn't take anymore I felt him slide two fingers into my pussy.

"Oh my fucking god," I squealed in delight.

He pulled them out and slapped me again.

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap.

"Do not swear and use gods name in the same sentence, you dirty little whore," he scolded.

"Sorry Father. Please. No more spanking."

Sluuurpppp.

His fingers found my wet lips and slid back into me again.

"It would appear that even punishment gets you wet and horny," he sighed.

"Sorry Father. I can't help it," I cried.

"Evidently," he replied.

His fingers left my fuck hole again and I braced myself for another onslaught of spanks.

Instead I finally heard his trousers unzip and sighed in anticipation of a cock inside me. I once again turned to see what he was up to.

"Eyes front or I'll punish your little bottom again," he said.

"Sorry Father."

I felt the tip of his cock brush up my thigh and then locate at the entrance to my dripping cunt. He rubbed it back and forth to get it coated in my juices and to stimulate my clit a little.

"In the name of the lord," he gasped and thrust his cock inside me hard.

I came within seconds of him fucking me. His fat shaft filled me and stretched me in just the right way. I hadn't had cock in days and my body exploded in a crescendo of pleasure as he thrust in and out fast and powerful.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I was being practically raped by a vicar. I hadn't given consent but I hadn't exactly said no either. I didn't care at that point, those thoughts only made me feel dirtier as he pounded me into oblivion.

"Your sins will be washed away with the creation of life," he preached behind me.

He was going to cum in me and there was nothing I could do about it. I didn't want to do anything other than feel his hot seed flowing into me like a river. I was still cumming as I felt his cock pulse and twitch deep in my pussy.

Pump. Pump. Pump.

His spunk shot into me like a hot rocket as my orgasm peaked and then died away as his pulses got weaker.

When most guys cum they groan and then collapse on top of me. This felt more clinical. There was no moaning or groaning he just stood behind me with my head facing forwards as he emptied his balls into me. When he was finished, he pulled out and zipped up. He walked back around to his side of the desk and sat down as though nothing had happened.

I was still bent over the desk with my makeup smeared down my face and tears in my eyes. My pussy was tingling and my ass cheeks were burning.

"It would appear you have received punishment and release at the same time," he said, matter of factly. "Please sit down."

I lifted myself off the desk and pulled my knickers back up, already feeling him leak out of me. I was shocked and lost for words. I couldn't believe it had actually happened.

"Thank you, Father," was all I could come up with.

He poured some more tea and sat back in his chair looking at me as though we had been chatting all this time. The fact he'd just spanked the shit out of my poor bottom and then helped himself to my pussy, seemed as though it had never happened.

I sat back gently on my reddened ass, feeling uncomfortable. I sipped my tea and eyed him over once again. He seemed like a normal vicar, a pillar of the community and yet he'd just fucked me as though it was an everyday occurrence.

"Do you feel better?" he asked after a long un bearable silence.

"Strangely, yes, I do Father."

"You seem very open," he said.

"What? My legs you mean?" I giggled.

"No, your mind Becca. You just let me do un-speakable things to you and you obviously enjoyed it. You're very open both spiritually and mentally," he replied.

"Is that another way of calling me a slut?" I laughed.

"Not at all," he took a long stare at me. "You know what you like and how to get it. You and I are not so dissimilar Becca."

"How so?"

"We both help people. Would you be interested in helping less privileged people as part of my charity?" he asked

This was the way in I'd been looking for. He wasn't all he seemed that was for sure. Vicars were renowned for being perverts, but this felt different somehow. There wasn't really a religious feel to it at all. This was something else entirely. I was sure he was involved in something he shouldn't be and that he was somehow responsible or involved in what had happened to Hannah. What choice did I have after what he'd just done to me?

"You've helped me feel better about my behaviour, so I guess I can offer my time to you. What would you like me to do?"

"Like I said last time we met, there's a church fete in Saturday. I'd love you to come along and maybe afterwards I can show you more about my outreach charity for young runaways?" he sounded hopeful.

"What time?"

"If you could come along at around lunch time things will be drawing to a close by then," he said.

"Sure. I'll be there," I smiled.

I took the opportunity to leave and stood up with my hand held out.

Rather than shaking it he kissed the back of it and then looked me in the eyes. He was almost hypnotic.

"Your pussy felt heavenly young lady," he whispered.

"Thank you, Father," I said. "So did your cock."

He nodded in acknowledgment.

"I trust that this encounter will stay between us?"

"Of course, Father," I nodded.

He showed me to the door.

"See you Saturday then?"

"Can I ask what your charity is called?" I said.

He held his arms out with his palms facing the ceiling, like he was doing God's work.

"The Eden Project."