Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought for a moment. If it wasn't her boyfriends then whose was it. The only other male on her life was her brother. He was a perverted nineteen-year-old with a hot sister. Could it be that simple?

"Its Spencer's isn't it?" I said, answering my own question.

She shrugged.

"Has he been taking your dirty knickers or have you been giving them to him?" I asked.

"I don't give my brother my fucking panties. What the fuck is wrong with you?" she said in disgust.

"So, he's been taking them then?"

She didn't say anything, but it didn't take a genius to figure it out.

"Just tell me what's happening and I'll try and help you," I said.

Nothing.

"KAYLEIGH!" I shouted.

It made her jump

"Ok. Ok. Yes, he's been using my panties for... you know," she finally broke.

"Jerking off into?"

"Yes. It's been going on for a few months. We have a shared bathroom which joins our two bedrooms. We can lock our own door to the bathroom, but we rarely do. My laundry basket is in my room and he's been sneaking in to play with my dirty knickers. Okay? Happy now?" she blurted.

I was shocked, but not surprised. Men had been sniffing and wanking into girl's underwear since it was invented, I was sure. I'd also caught a guy sniffing and wanking off with my panties not too long ago and I'd found it highly erotic.

"So now we're getting to the truth at last," I sighed.

She went quiet agin.

"How did you find out about it? Did you catch him at it?" I asked.

"No. He doesn't think I know about it. I found out by accident really. I didn't have any clean underwear to put on one morning, so I went to my wash basket to put on the ones from the previous day. When I took them out of the hamper, they were all wet and slimy. It took me a while to figure out what had happened," she said.

"How did it make you feel?" I asked.

"I was grossed out at first. I just put them back and then put on a different pair which he hadn't used, but I thought about it all day long at college and wondered why he'd done it."

"He did it because he's a teenaged boy and that's what they do. I'm guessing he's a virgin too and that's as close as he can get to the real thing," I said.

"What real thing?"

"A girls vagina."

"Oh right... yeah of course," she giggled.

She was lightening up a bit and I hoped she'd be more open with me now that her mother and brother were out of the room.

"And are you still grossed out by it now?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"Come on Kayleigh, you can be honest with me. I told you that what gets said in here is confidential," I tried to encourage her to speak about what I already knew were the facts.

"You won't tell anyone?" she whispered.

"No. Of course not, it's patient confidentiality.

"Okay. After thinking about it all day at college I realised it had turned me on a lot," she said, going red with embarrassment.

"I bet it did. I was the same when it happened to me," I laughed.

"Someone did it to you?" she asked, sounding surprised.

"Yes. I caught him red handed with my knickers in his face, having a good whiff of my pussy scent," I laughed.

"Oh my god... I thought it was just Spencer being a pervert. I didn't know it was a common thing."

"It happens all over the world Kayleigh. It's a teenaged boy thing. Some grow out of it, but a lot of men still get off sniffing girls knickers even when they're older. It's the pheromones we leave behind that drives them wild."

"Fuck! That is a relief. Is it normal that I'm turned on by it ... you know...my brother smelling my pussy off my undies?"

"I can only speak from experience, but I get very turned on by it. Explain how it made you feel."

"Well ... I was aroused down there," she nodded at her crotch. "I went for a pee at lunch time and that's when I realised."

"Your vagina was wet?" I asked.

"Soaked. It looked like I'd peed myself cos I'd soaked my knickers," she said going redder.

"That's the effect it has on me too."

"I felt ashamed that I liked him doing it," she added.

"I can understand why. Its perfectly natural, he is your brother after all."

"Does it mean that he thinks of me that way then? Does he think I'm sexy or something?" she asked, leaning forward on the sofa so she could speak more quietly.

"Maybe. He's probably got a crush on you, you're a very attractive young girl with a great body, I'm sure he thinks you're sexy," I said.

"Sexy enough to spunk in my panties," she laughed.

"Exactly."

"Oh my god. This is so bad," she cried, putting her head in her hands again.

I touched her shoulder.

"It's fine Kayleigh, don't be so uptight about it. I know your mother is disgusted and thinks you're having sex and it may be better if she does think that for the time being. The truth could tip her over the edge," I laughed.

"You're probably right there. Fuck!"

"Tell me one more thing that doesn't make sense though Kayleigh. Your mom said she caught you taking a pair of cummy panties off. How could she have seen that if you haven't had a guy cum inside you?"

"Oh god. I was hoping you'd forgot about her saying that," she buried her face again, but then composed herself.

She knew I couldn't tell anyone about what was discussed and she needed to get something off her chest.

"Its true she did catch me with cummy knickers on," she admitted. "But I wasn't taking them off I was putting them on."

"What?"

"I was putting them on. I came home from college early one afternoon and Spencer was home. When I walked in my room, I knew he'd been in there so I checked the hamper. Sure enough I found the knickers I'd had on the day before literally dripping in his cum.," she whispered. "Honestly doctor, he must have been saving it up for a week or something, the gusset was full of it. I think that's the closest I got to catching him as he must have just done it because they were still warm."

"Why did you put them on?" I asked. "What made you do it?"

"I don't know, but it was like something clicked in my head and I had to do it right there and then. I pulled my skirt up and whipped my knickers off and then pulled the spunky ones on. I can't tell you how dirty it made me feel, but I couldn't stop myself," she said.

"Wow, you are a kinky little thing, aren't you?" I giggled.

She giggled too.

"It felt amazing doctor. I completely got lost in the feeling of my brother's warm spunk rubbing against my pussy and I knew I had to get myself off," she cooed, as she remembered the feeling.

"You masturbated?"

"I was about to. I was rubbing the fabric up and down my slit and I kept pulling the panties down and back up so I could see the mess he'd made of them. That's when I realised my door was ajar and my mom was stood there watching me."

"Oops. Maybe shut the door next time?" I laughed.

She burst out laughing too, realising her secret wasn't as dirty as she thought and that she was a normal teenaged girl albeit a little kinky.

"You've made me feel so much better about things," she said. "Thank you, doctor."

"That's what I'm here for Kayleigh," I smiled.

She went quiet for a moment as she wondered whether to tell me something else.

"I tease him you know," she said finally.

"Spencer?"

"Yes"

"Tease him how?" I quizzed.

"Well... I know he loves my panties so I sometimes make them extra messy for him... if you know what I mean?"

"You get them all wet for him?"

"Yeah," she tittered. "I know it sounds really bad, but I masturbate in them and then leave them on the bathroom floor for him to find. I've listened at the door and heard him jerk off with them."

"That is quite bad," I said.

"I know. I shouldn't do it, but I find it so exciting knowing he likes the way I smell down there."

"I know what you mean. I find it exciting too. I love the fact that a guy wants to wank himself stupid while he sniffs my pussy scent," I agreed with her. "In fact, just talking about it with you makes my knickers wet."

"Really?" she sounded surprised. "No way?"

"Yes way. Just because I'm a bit older than you doesn't mean I don't get excited by that sort of thing."

"I suppose... but ...it's your...sort of like job...isn't it?

"What? Making my knickers wet?" I joked.

"No... you know what I mean. I can't believe you've got turned on by what I've told you. Isn't that a bit unprofessional?" she asked.

"I'm being as honest as you are. I'm all about being honest," I shrugged.

"Show me then. I don't believe you," she said, sitting upright.

"Show you what?"

"Your wet knickers. I don't believe you," she seemed excited.

I couldn't believe my ears.

"You want to see if my knickers are wet?"

"Why not? It's just a bit of fun."

"Okay, but this stays between us," I said pointing a finger at her. "I can't have people thinking I get turned on by talking to my patients."

"I won't tell," she mimed zipping her lips.

She was such a cutie.

I stood up and hitched my skirt up my bare legs. Kayleigh moved closer in anticipation. The pale blue cotton fabric had a large wet patch around my crotch, as I pulled the material tight against my lips and leaned back so she could see.

"Wow they are wet aren't they!" she gasped. "I thought you were joking."

"Nope. I never joke about wet panties," I laughed.

I smoothed them back down enjoying the fact Kayleigh wanted to see them. She seemed sweet and innocent, but had an inner dirty side just like me. I pulled my skirt back into position and sat back down to compose myself.

"Thanks for showing me, that was pretty hot," she said, blushing a little.

"No problem."

"Mine are wet too," she whispered.

"I thought they might be. For a virgin you're pretty naughty" I smiled.

Without any further words she lay back on the sofa and pulled her summer dress up to reveal her pink thong. It was darker between her legs just like mine had been. I instantly felt my vulva swell and my clit become hard.

"Jesus Kayleigh. You're not supposed to show me that!"

"Why not. Isn't all part of the therapy? Now you know I'm not lying about getting wet," she said quickly covering herself back up.

I'd have loved to have shown her what sex with another woman was like, but I didn't want to push it. I was pretty sure she was curious, but I wasn't one hundred percent. No doubt both of our sexual frustrations would have to be relieved by our own fingers later that day.

I needed to bring the session to close before I did something I'd get into trouble for.

"So, Kayleigh. What are you going to say to your mother?" I said.

"I'll tell her to mind her own fucking business the nosey bitch," she laughed.

"That's not nice. She only wants what's best for you," I said.

"I know. I'm only joking. I'll tell her that you've pointed out the error of my ways and that I'll use condoms in future, even though we don't fuck."

"That sounds like a plan. Are you on birth control?"

"I am yes. Mom insisted I go on it when I got a boyfriend," she rolled her eyes.

"It's for the best. Especially if you're going to wear your brothers cum in your panties. Pregnancy is still a risk even if he hasn't had sex with you," I added.

She laughed and got up to leave.

"Thank you so much doctor...and don't worry ... I won't tell anyone about your underwear," she smiled.

I held out my hand, but she moved in and hugged me instead. She was so sweet and I got a whiff of her body spray. She smelled like raspberries.

"Maybe I'll come back and see you next week for another session?" she said.

"If you have more issues, it will be a pleasure," I said.

I unlocked the door and she walked out.

"Can you send your brother in please Kayleigh," I said as she left.

"Yes doctor. Thank you, doctor," she gave me a seductive glance over her shoulder.

"Oh, and Kayleigh...one more question," I said after her.

"Yes."

"How do you feel about your brother?"

She walked back slowly and whispered in my ear. "I think he's hot."

She let it hang between us for a moment and then left me to it. I hoped she was teasing me, but I knew she wasn't.

I left the door open and prepared myself for Spencer. I had to shake the flirtatious Kayleigh from my head and prepare for an onslaught with her brother. I sat down and took his phone out of my pocket again to check more of his history.

Eight one three nine. The phone unlocked as I waited for him to come in.

I must have pressed the wrong icon because I opened his photos rather than his web browser. I decided to have a nose while I waited.

There were the usual drunken photos and a few holiday snaps and stuff sorted into albums. The albums all had names like 'Summer 2018' or 'Dave's birthday bash'. All except one which was just called 'K' which I thought was odd.

I clicked on it and and the album opened into thumbnail pictures and I couldn't believe my eyes. He was definitely a pervert and also a peeping Tom.

The first few pictures were of a girl in the shower which I assumed must have been their joining bathroom. The picture was blurred but it was definitely Kayleigh washing her hair, I could see her through the steamed-up shower screen.

It was pretty shocking, but not that surprising that Spencer had taken his sister fetish one step further than sniffing her panties. I wondered if Kayleigh knew about it, but I doubted it.

Spencer still hadn't entered my room so I continued to scroll. There were pictures of Kayleigh getting undressed in her room which looked like they'd been taken through a small gap in the bathroom door. She was naked in most of them, either putting her knickers on or taking her bra off. I couldn't help but get aroused at what I was seeing. A young girl looking vulnerable and sexy as she got dressed or undressed without realising someone was watching her.

The next few pictures were of her and who I assumed was her friend sunbathing in the garden. They were both in skimpy bikinis lying on their backs with their eyes closed. The little pervert must have snapped it when they weren't looking. Kayleigh really did have a fantastic body, her flat stomach glistened in the sun and her boobs looked nice and pert. Her friend was nice too. It felt perverted for me to be looking at these private photos but I couldn't stop myself.

Where the hell was Spencer?

The next few pictures were even more shocking. Spencer had obviously upped his game and snuck in her room at night while she was asleep. Unfortunately for Kayleigh she must have been hot that night because she had thrown the covers off and was sleeping nude on her front in the recovery position. She had one leg bent and the other straight causing her butt to look more shapely. She had gorgeous curves and from the angle he'd took it from I could see between her legs. Her pussy was beautiful, smooth and flawless. Her inner labia weren't visible but her outer lips were fat and puffy. They blended in and were the same colour as her skin. Her brother had taken several shots from the same angle.

As I scrolled further, I saw that she'd turned over and he'd taken pictures of her pussy from the front which looked equally as arousing. Her cunt looked brand new and fresh like the virgin she was. Her boobs were large but pert. I'd guess at a D cup, with tiny pink nipples.

The last few photos were the most shocking of all. Spencer had pushed it further and had his stiff cock in his hand. He had held it dangerously close to her mouth and just snapped away with his camera phone. The tip of his uncut cock almost brushed against her lips as she slept.

My knickers were now wetter than ever and Spencer still hadn't arrived so I decided to go and fetch him.

As I got out into the corridor, I heard raised voices and an argument in full swing.

"I'm not going in there. No way mom!" yelled Spencer.

"You are. I've paid for this session and you need sorting out," Emily yelled back.

He sat with his arms folded as I arrived.

I waved his phone at him and decided to take charge of this disobedient little fucker.

"Spencer! Get yourself into my treatment room right now or I will send a group text message from your phone to all your contacts telling everyone that you wet the bed," I said sternly.

Kayleigh sniggered.

"You won't," he said moving towards me.

I walked back into my treatment room and he followed trying to grab his phone from my hand.

I closed the door, dodged his grab and pushed him towards the sofa.

"Fucking bitch! Give me my phone back," he yelled.

"Shut up and sit down," I said. "Stop acting like a spoilt child."

He made a face that said it all, but he sat down with his arms folded. I sat opposite and picked up my notepad and tried to look professional. This cocky little fucker was already pissing me off. The fact I was a woman bossing him about seemed to be upsetting him. He obviously saw women as sex objects by the look of his internet history. He even saw his sister in the same way, which was horny but also a little disturbing.

"Now... let's have a civilised conversation about your issues, shall we?" I said in a jolly tone.

"I don't have any issues," he said defiantly.

"Really? That's your answer is it? Bearing in mind I've just spoken to your sister and the fact I know she hasn't been sleeping with anybody?"

His eyebrows raised, but he stayed silent.

"I know exactly what you've been doing," I stated. "So, lets start at the beginning, shall we?"

Still nothing from him.

"So, tell me... how long have you been spunking into your sister's dirty knickers?" I asked.

"What?" he blurted.

"How long have you been spunking into your sisters' dirty knickers?" I repeated.

"You sick bitch. I don't do that. Why would I? I get plenty of pussy."

"I'm sure you do, but that doesn't change the facts."

"You're deluded," he said turning his head away from me.

"Kayleigh has never had sex, so how else would her panties get cum stains all over them?"

"I don't know. Why don't you ask her?" he said.

"I have and the sooner you admit it the sooner I can help you and then you can have your phone back and go home to look at more porn," I smiled, trying to win him over.

"Maybe her boyfriend has been doing it?" he shrugged.

I picked up several pairs of Kayleigh's knickers from the bag.

"You know ... I know a guy in the local labs at the hospital. I could get him to do a DNA check if you like..."

"Okay. Okay. It was me," he butted in "So what? It's not hurting anyone."

"I never said it was, but your mother thinks that Kayleigh is having unprotected sex with people and that's put her in a difficult position."

"Is she going to rat me out to mom?" he asked sounding a little concerned at last.

"No. We discussed things and decided she'd say she was having unprotected sex, but that she won't do it anymore. She's saving you."

"So does Kayleigh know I've been doing it?" he gulped.

His bravado had evaporated now he knew that his dirty little fetish had been discovered.

"Of course, she does. You're the only male in the house who has access to her underwear. She's not stupid," I giggled.

"Oh shit. What did she say?" he put his face in his hands.

Finally, I was getting somewhere with him and his aggression towards me had gone.

"What was said was between us. You'll have to ask her?" I said. "We're here to talk about you Spencer."

"I can't ask her about that. She'll freak out at me. She'll think I'm a weirdo."

"Do you think you're a weirdo?"

He didn't answer.

"How long has it been going on?" I asked for the third time.

"About five months I think," he shrugged.

"So, tell me how it started and let's see where we go from there. We'll get to your phone porn later."

He hesitated for a bit and then realised he had no choice

"I'm not sure really. One day I found her worn panties on the bathroom floor and I decided to take them back to my room. They looked so sexy, all lacy and flimsy so I took them."