Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're terrible," she mouthed silently at me.

I winked and closed the door.

I threw the folders onto the coffee table and sat down in the comfy chair. It felt weird to be back to some sort of mundane job after what I'd witnessed at the Eden project. This was ordinary day to day living, get up, go to work, go home and then sleep before repeating it all over again. Even though I was undercover it still had some monotony to it.

At the Eden project it would be similar but being closed off from prying eyes made it feel different somehow. It felt like freedom and was more natural and exciting.

Had I been taken in by Father Tobias' beliefs? I didn't know the answer to that. I agreed with a lot of what he'd spoken about, but I wasn't sure if he was brainwashing me or whether I was just excited to be going undercover and finding out what had happened to Hannah to make her want to escape so desperately.

Whatever the reason, the outcome of today was going to get me there. As I sat pondering my next move there was knock at the door.

"Come in," I yelled.

Almost like déjà vu as the family of three bustled into my room just like they had a few days before.

The Teal family sat down and all of them said hello to me. The teenagers didn't look bored like they did before and actually seemed calm and attentive. Emily Teal, their mother, sat in the chair and the siblings sat on the sofa.

"How have things been since the therapy session?" I addressed their mother first.

"Oh my god doctor, I cannot believe the change in them. I don't know what you said to them last time, but they are like different kids entirely," she gasped. "You're a miracle worker."

"I'm just doing my job," I said humbly. "But thank you all the same."

"How are you both?" I asked the two teenagers.

"I'm good," said Spencer.

"Me too," added Kayleigh.

"Excellent. Well, I'll have to ask you to leave us to it then Mrs Teal," I said.

"What? I thought this was a group session?" she replied, sounding a little surprised.

"No. It's a shared session with my two patients. If you remember it was to save you some money on the therapy sessions."

"Yes, but I thought I'd be involved to see what wonderful work you do," she said.

"If Kayleigh and Spencer want to tell you what was said after the session that's up to them, but I have patient confidentiality to uphold. I'm sorry Emily, but rules are rules," I shrugged.

She reluctantly got up and headed for the door.

"Enjoy yourselves kids and do as the good doctor says," she said waggling her finger at them.

"Thank you, Mrs Teal. Close the door behind you please," I replied, already putting my plan into action.

There wasn't going to be a better opportunity to get fired than the one I'd just been presented with. Emily closed the door, but obviously left it unlocked and I made no moves to lock it. I wanted to be caught in a compromising situation with a brother and sister who had incestuous tendencies.

I almost looked to heavens and said 'thank the lord', but thought better of it. I was beginning to sound like Heidi.

"Right. How are the two of you really, after our last session?" I asked, pulling out my note pad to make some more pointless notes.

"We're fine," they said in unison.

"Better than fine," added Spencer.

"That's an interesting comment Spencer. Why don't you elaborate on that?" I said.

He went quiet and I watched Kayleigh mouth silently at him telling him to shut up.

I waited patiently for one of them to spark up, but it didn't happen.

"Ok guys. What's going on here?"

Still nothing but shy smiles between the two of them.

"Right we'll start with you then Kayleigh. Have you convinced your mother that your no longer having unprotected sex?"

"I wasn't having unprotected sex, as you know," she glanced at her brother. "But my mom's now convinced that I'm a good girl," she giggled.

"That's good then. What about you Spencer, have you stopped looking at disgusting porn on the internet?" I now directed my questions to him.

"I still look at it now and then but I'm using a different browser like you suggested so my mom won't find out. That was great advice doctor," he smiled.

"Great. So as far as your mom's concerned, she thinks everything is back to normal?" I asked them both.

"Yeah," they said in unison.

"And have you two discussed what's been going on between you?"

They both gave each other a knowing look. Something was going on between them and I knew I didn't have to give them much encouragement to tell me. They were bursting at the seams.

"Have you talked about Spencer's fetish?" I asked Kayleigh.

"Oh yes. We've talked about it alright," she was smiling from ear to ear.

"We've done more than talk about it actually," giggled Spencer.

"In what way? Have the pair of you been doing things you shouldn't?" I asked with hope in my voice.

"Well, we talked about his fetish with my panties... you know him smelling me and then jerking off into my gusset and we both actually enjoyed the conversation," she said.

"Did you discuss how he made you feel when you found them full of his sperm?" I asked.

"Oh god yes," she rolled her eyes back in her head. "I told him about the time I wore his fresh load in my knickers and how much it turned me on."

She was getting off on it just thinking about it. She shifted on the sofa to get more comfortable as her pussy began to get wet.

"I loved the fact she liked me sniffing her dirty knickers and jerking off so I suggested that we take it a little further," Spencer joined in.

"I see," I said trying to sound stern and disapproving. "Have you been intimate with each other?"

"Depends what you mean by intimate," laughed Spencer.

"There's obviously something on your minds. I can tell something's been going on between you two. You're brother and sister remember, I hope you haven't done something you might regret," I said putting my note pad to the side. "Everything that goes on in therapy stays in therapy. I won't be telling anyone and I won't be writing it down, but for your own sexual health I need to know what you've been doing together."

There was a brief silence before Kayleigh shuffled on the sofa again and started to tell me what had gone on.

"Ok. We talked about him cumming in my knickers and I said I wanted to see him do it in front of me," she said almost in a whisper.

"Speak up Kayleigh. These walls are sound proof. No one will hear you outside," I lied.

She was blushing with embarrassment and repeated herself at normal volume. She had no shame in her voice and her eyes lit up with excitement at what she'd done.

"Holy shit Kayleigh," I blurted out.

"I know. It was amazing to watch," she said.

"It was amazing to see her face when I took my cock out and started stroking it for her," added Spencer. "My god I was hard."

"I gave him a pair of my knickers from the hamper which I had made particularly messy the night before," she tittered.

"A pair you'd masturbated in?" I asked.

"She'd defiantly masturbated in them," laughed Spencer. "They were still damp."

"Yes. I'd played with myself for about an hour, just so he'd find them," she added.

I felt my own pussy swell at the thought of these two playing dangerous games together.

"I gave him my used underwear and told him to act as though I wasn't there," she continued.

"Oh my god. You two are so naughty. Our last session was supposed to discourage this sort of behaviour not make you want it more," I said, in genuine shock.

My plan to get fired was already going to involve these two. I wanted them to get caught with me in a compromising situation. I thought it would take some coercion, but they were going to make it easy for me.

"I think he's hot, like I told you last time," replied Kayleigh. "Anyway, I watched him bury his face into my wet gusset and start to wank himself off. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. I'd heard him jerking off before but never actually seen it."

"It turned you on?"

"Of course, it fucking did. Wouldn't you be turned on watching your brother wank off with his nose in your dirty underwear?"

"I can only imagine," I replied. "Did you feel that what you were doing was wrong at any point?"

"I never touched him. I just watched. His cock seemed nicer than my boyfriend's."

"In what way?"

"It's bigger, thicker and somehow sexier," she sighed.

"Because it's your brother's and it's wrong?" I asked

"It added to the excitement, yes. Anyway, it didn't take him long to produce a sizeable load. I saw him slow his pace and heard him moaning and I told him to do it in my panties like he usually does."

"It must have been a dream come true for you," I said to Spencer.

"Fucking hell doctor, it far outweighed my every fantasy. I've never cum so hard and so much in my life," he gasped. "It was a big load, wasn't it sis?"

"Fucking huge," she rolled her eyes again in appreciation. "My poor knickers were caked in the stuff."

"I hope your mother didn't find them," I giggled.

"No chance. I've hidden the last few pairs he's used and I'll wash them myself when no one's home," she laughed.

"Good idea. What happened after that?"

"I was super turned on doctor. I needed to get that sexual release; you know how it is?" said Kayleigh.

"I do yes. Your brother had just done unspeakable things to your panties and you needed an orgasm," I agreed. "Did you touch her?" I asked Spencer.

"No, she was still fully clothed," he said, holding his hands up to show he hadn't laid a finger on her.

"Doctor, I've told you we haven't touched each other. I watched him wank off, so it seemed only fair that he watch me," said Kayleigh like it was nothing.

"So, you masturbated while he watched?"

"Fucking hell, did she ever?" cooed Spencer.

"Describe what happened then," I said to Spencer, seeming as he wanted in on the discussion.

"She hitched her skirt up, pulled her panties down to her knees and rubbed her clit until she came on her bed," he smiled as he reminisced.

"For fuck's sake what's gotten into you two?"

"My fingers," joked Kayleigh.

They both laughed like children.

"This is serious guys. You have an unhealthy infatuation with each other," I said, feeling my nipples harden. "This can only lead to a bad ending."

"A happy ending more like," laughed Spencer.

I let their fits of laughter subside before I continued.

"Is there anything else I should know about? Was it a one-time thing?" I asked.

"Would you think any less of us if I said it wasn't?" asked Kayleigh.

"I just need the truth. Tell me everything if you want me to help."

"We've been doing it every day since our last session with you. He sniffs my knickers and jerks into them and I finger myself while he watches. Sometimes I go first so he can use the pair I've been wearing. We know it's not right, but we can't help ourselves," she said.

"I've spunked in five pairs of her panties already," said Spencer proudly.

"Have you worn them afterwards? Like you did before once before?" I asked.

Kayleigh shuffled uncomfortably on the sofa, but didn't answer me.

"Well?"

They exchanged naughty glances again and smiled at each other like they were sharing a secret.

"Show her!" said Spencer.

Kayleigh put her finger to her lips to shush him.

"Show me what?" I asked.

"Spencer... you weren't supposed to tell her," Kayleigh chastised him playfully.

"Oh my god. You're wearing a pair right now, aren't you?" I suddenly realised what the private joke was. "You're wearing cum filled panties, aren't you?"

Kayleigh stood up, hitched her short skirt up and pulled the front of her knickers open. I had to crane my neck to see inside them. Her bald cunt was awash with her brother's semen. It clung to her folds and stretched in stringy pearls between the fabric of her black briefs and her smooth flawless pussy.

The smell of teenage cum and a virgin's pheromones filled my lungs and I groaned with pleasure at the sight before me.

"Fuucccckkk that's sexy," I said out loud.

Kayleigh tittered, "See Spencer I told you she'd like it."

"I filled them up specially for her this morning. We thought it would be super-hot to have this session knowing she was wearing my load in her panties," laughed Spencer.

"You dirty pair of little fuckers," I said losing the plot. "You did that this morning?"

"About half an hour ago," cooed Kayleigh, pulling the fabric up and down to stimulate her clit.

"Did he fuck you?" I asked wondering if it was leaking out of her.

"No. We tried something new though, didn't we bro?" she said, looking over at him with a wicked smile.

"She pulled them open at the front and I just dumped my load into them," he laughed.

"She was wearing them?"

"Yeah. I came all over her pussy and in her undies," he said. "Fucking hell it was hot."

"So, you've taken it to a new level?"

"What do you mean?" asked Kayleigh sitting back down and trying to adjust her slimy underwear so she could sit normally.

I saw my opportunity to get fired and just went for it. They were going to end up fucking each other anyway so why not?

"Before this morning, you were just masturbating in front of each other and he was shooting his sticky mess into your panties. Now he's actually cum all over your most intimate area," I explained. "You have to ask yourselves where this will end."

They were silent for a while, probably realising they had gone too far with their little game.

"No. It won't go any further," said Spencer defiantly.

"It will," I said.

"It won't," said Kayleigh.

"Listen you pair of incestuous little fuckers, I'm the therapist here not you. This little 'You show me yours and I'll show you mine' game has been nothing more than foreplay. You just need to fuck each other and get it out of your systems."

There was more stunned silence.

"You think I should let my big brother fuck me?" said Kayleigh open mouthed.

"You said you think he's hot. You're a virgin, he's a virgin, why don't to pop each other's cherries and then move on with your lives?"

Spencer licked his lips, deep in thought.

"He's my brother," she said, sounding disgusted, but not really meaning it.

"So, you're happy to have him spunk all over your pussy, but you don't want it inside you? Come on Kayleigh, the only person you're kidding here is yourself," I said, throwing my arms up in the air.

Spencer was still quiet. He shifted on the sofa next to his sister, adjusting his crotch.

"He's hard for you already," I pointed out.

She looked at her brother.

"Are you?" she asked sternly.

"No... maybe... I don't know...this is weird," he was flustered.

I got out of my chair and moved over and sat between them on the sofa.

"You need to get this sorted out guys..." I said.

I put my hand on Spencer's crotch and felt his stiff cock through his jeans.

"...and yes, he is fucking hard for you," I added.

"You're fucking sick," said Spencer. "Get off me."

He pushed my hand off his crotch. As my hand left him, I used its momentum and swung it around and placed it on Kayleigh's breast. She was braless and I felt her erect nipple through her thin top.

"She's got hard nipples Spencer and there's no point in asking her if she's wet because her cunts covered in slippery cum...your slippery cum...you dirty bastard."

"Fucking hell doctor, get off my tits," said Kayleigh, slapping my hand away.

"How do you want to do her Spencer? Missionary, so you can see her face as you break her in or on all fours like the dirty little bitch she is?" I asked, upping the ante.

I wasn't ashamed of what I was doing. I didn't just want them to fuck each other, I wanted to be part of it.

Kayleigh tried to get up to distance herself from the situation. It was a natural reaction and her body language was classic. She was making out that she didn't want any part of it but not making enough effort to get away entirely. Either of them could have walked out, the door wasn't locked, but they didn't.

I yanked the hem of Kayleigh's skirt to pull her back into the sofa. She tumbled backwards with a squeal.

"Sit down and be honest with yourself," I said to her.

"It's the conversation that's made us horny, not because we want to fuck," she lied.

"Yeah right!" I laughed.

"I bet you're all wet down there from our chat. You were last time," she said with attitude.

"Was she?" asked Spencer, sounding surprised.

"Yeah. She showed me her wet knickers. I bet she's wetter than I am."

Their attention was now on me.

"Have a feel and find out then if you're that interested. This is about you not me," I said looking at both of them in turn.

I was calling their bluff, but Kayleigh was straight in.

She turned to face me sideways on and slid her hand up my skirt. It didn't take her long to find out that she was right. I opened my legs so she could have a good feel around and I gasped when she felt my squishy mound.

She gasped too and looked into my eyes. We shared a moment of sexual tension and she pulled her hand out and smiled at me and then at her brother.

"Dripping!" she said to Spencer.

"No way!" he said.

"Have a feel of her. She doesn't seem to mind."

I looked over to Spencer and shrugged.

He slid his hand up my thigh to discover the same thing his sister had.

"Jesus, you dirty bitch. You're supposed to be a professional. Do you actually get off talking about sex?" he asked.

"I'm only human," I giggled.

He bought his hand back out and had a sneaky sniff of his fingers. He thought he was being clever by pretending to scratch his nose but I had him spotted. So did Kayleigh.

"Smell nice, does she?" she looked jealous.

"I wasn't..."

"Yes, you were," we both said in unison.

We both giggled and he looked embarrassed. It was like an ice breaker between the three of us. As quickly as we started laughing it stopped again and a silence fell on the room. The sexual tension was electric and I wondered who'd break first.

We all exchanged glances- me to Kayleigh- Spencer to me and then Kayleigh to Spencer.

I was still sitting between them but their gaze stayed on each other. Kayleigh moved in first and Spencer followed her lead. They kissed with me still between them. It was the sort of kiss a brother shouldn't do to a sister.

It was loving and controlled and Kayleigh slipped her tongue into her brother's mouth and he sucked it in. They looked so natural together and the fact they'd both come out of the same pussy made it even more sexy.

As they kissed, he reached up and cupped her cheek. I had the best view in the house and couldn't help but reach down and rub Spencer's cock through his jeans. He flinched momentarily and then groaned and accepted my touch.

My other hand cupped Kayleigh's breast and I squeezed her gently feeling the heaviness of her weighty boobs. Her flimsy top was so thin she may as well have been naked.

They broke off from kissing and both looked at me.

"Is this part of the therapy?" asked Kayleigh as I groped her eighteen-year-old tits.

"Are you complaining?" I asked.

She smiled and looked down at my other hand as I rubbed her brother's hard-on through his jeans.

"Isn't that a little inappropriate doctor?" she said.

"Maybe you should take over then?"

I took her hand and placed it where mine had been. Spencer beamed at her and kissed her again as I continued to play with her tits and Kayleigh rubbed his cock.

I felt a hand slide up my skirt and looked down to see Spencer's fingers hunting for my prize. I don't know if it was intentional or if he'd mistaken my legs for his sisters. We were sat so close together it was an easy mistake to make.