Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted my weight as his fingers wormed their way inside the wet material and he inserted a finger into my sopping hole.

"Jesus... fuck," I moaned.

I released Kayleigh's breast and copied Spencer's movements on her. My hand ran up her silky thighs to her slimy panties and I tweaked the fabric aside to find her delectable cunt. Spencer's cum made her labia silky and juicy and she opened her legs to entice me in. Maybe she thought it was her brother.

Two of my fingers slipped into her with ease and she started to pant. I was already on my way to pleasure town as Spencer slipped an extra one into me.

They opened their eyes as they kissed and their pleasurable expressions turned to huge smiles as they realised who was touching who.

"Shit you've got a creamy pussy," I whispered to Kayleigh.

"So, have you," giggled Spencer.

He moved in and kissed me and I responded by sucking his bottom lip into my mouth and biting gently. I heard a belt being undone and saw Kayleigh undressing her brother as I kissed him.

His cock was soon in her tiny hand as she stroked his foreskin back and forth slowly.

"How does it feel?" she asked him.

"Better than I could have possibly imagined," he said into my mouth, not stopping his kisses on me.

My fingers slipped out of Kayleigh and I yanked her knickers down. She lifted up to allow them to drop to her ankles, where she kicked them away with her shoes.

"Shit this is insane," gasped Spencer.

"What's wrong? Don't you liked being wanked off by your baby sister?" I giggled.

"Fuck! Hearing you say that makes it sound even dirtier," he gasped.

"And the fact I'm fingering her in front of you. Look," I said.

I lifted her skirt so he could see my fingers going in and out of her spunky hole.

"Wow. What a mess," he gasped.

"It'll be messier once you've ejaculated inside her," I whispered into his ear, giving it a nibble.

We stopped kissing and I watched her jerking his cock. She kept a slow pace to stop him from cumming too soon. All the times she'd watched him wank off into her knickers she'd been learning. She knew how he liked it and now she was trying it out for real.

"Suck it," I said to her.

She looked at me in disbelief.

"Suck your brother's cock, or I will," I said again.

I pushed Spencer's hand away and took my fingers from Kayleigh's gooey snatch. I wriggled from between the two of them, Kayleigh briefly stopping her jerking as I moved out of the way.

"Suck it," I said again.

She looked at her brother lovingly and then bent lower and sucked his purple helmet between her luscious lips.

"Holy fucking shit sis! This is so wrong," he gasped laying back on the sofa sideways.

Her technique wasn't great, but I doubt either of them minded. I shuffled behind Kayleigh and lifted her ass from the sofa.

"Get more comfortable," I said. "You might be down there for a while."

Spencer was laying on his back and Kayleigh was kneeling beside him on the floor with her ass in the air.

I reached up and pulled her top off to expose her tits to her brother.

"Men like to see your breasts while you give them a blow job," I explained.

She popped his cock back in her mouth and started to bob her head up and down. It was a sight to behold, a top-heavy teenager wearing nothing but a short skirt, sucking a cock while she had her brother's spunk running down her legs.

She lapped away at his sensitive ridge making him squirm. It must have been his first blowjob by the look on his face.

Her tongue worked wonders while she held his base and worked his shaft with her mouth.

"How's she doing sucking that big cock of yours Spencer?" I asked.

"She's so gentle...fuck... she's licking my balls...oh shit that's good..."

"I saw it on a porn film," she giggled shyly.

"He likes it Kayleigh. You're doing such a good job," I encouraged.

A nineteen-year-old may be able to get hard quick, but they don't usually last long. He'd never been touched by a girl before and one as sexy as his sister was sure to make him pop in no time at all. Kayleigh needed to slow down.

"Don't make him cum yet Kayleigh. He's got to fuck you yet," I said.

"I know... suck, slurp... I know how he likes it... lick, suck... I'll know when he's about to cum...suck, suck... I've seen it before."

She may have thought she was experienced from watching him jerk off for her, but I knew it was imminent. His breathing quickened, his eyes widened and his legs tensed. He was seconds from ejaculation.

"Kayleigh, he's going to cum, stop!" I ordered.

It was too late. She had no idea what she was doing. Spencer let out a loud groan and Kayleigh flinched as his first jet of hot cum squirted into her mouth.

"Oh... oh... oh... shit sis...FUCK!" he cried.

"I fucking told you, you stupid little girl," I chastised her. "Keep it in your mouth, I don't want a mess everywhere."

She let out a squeak of disgust as her brother filled her mouth with pulse after pulse of semen.

"That's it Spencer, good boy, enjoy it. It serves her right," I laughed.

"Shit...sorry... I couldn't hold it," he said looking embarrassed.

"Keep bobbing that cute little head up and down Kayleigh," I ordered. "He's nearly done."

She looked up at me with a worried look on her face. She looked like she was about to puke.

Spencer's cock stopped twitching and he lay there with a huge smile on his face.

"Shit that was good," he sighed.

Kayleigh wasn't sure what to do and she looked at me for help.

"I told you he was going to cum. You should have listened," I said. "Pull it out of your mouth slowly and keep your lips closed."

Spencer's cock slid out from between his sisters pouting lips and she clamped them shut.

"Good girls always swallow Kayleigh. Knock it back in one big gulp and you're done," I said, trying to give her some advice.

She grimaced at the thought of it and just sat there looking ready to burst into tears.

"On three," I said. "Just tilt your head back and swallow hard. You'll barely taste it. One... two... three."

She followed my advice, screwed her face up, titled back and swallowed her brothers load in one.

"Bluuurgh... shit that's fucking disgusting," she coughed, almost choking on it.

"Sorry sis. I couldn't help it. Your mouth just felt so fucking good," apologised Spencer.

"Don't be such a baby," I said, to her. "It's only spunk."

"Bluurgh. It's like salty snot. It was all thick and sticky."

"Get used to it. If you want to keep future boyfriends happy, they'll expect you to swallow," I laughed.

"Ewwwww fuck off you dirty bitch. I'm not doing that again."

She was still on her knees bent over the sofa with her brother's cock inches from her face. The remnants of his ejaculation leaked from his tip and I scooped it up with my finger and swallowed it down.

"Mmmmm sweet and young," I cooed.

"You're sick," said Kayleigh. "How can you like that stuff? Blurgghhh," she shuddered.

"Stop whining like a little bitch and bend over," I said slapping her ass. "Your cunts still caked in his cum. I'll show you how a real woman does it."

I licked up the tiny river from her inner thigh and then went for the main course. I could smell her arousal even through the thick layer of cum that stuck to her smooth labia like glue.

Ssslllluuuurrrpppp.

I licked her from her clit to her anus, savouring the taste of their combined juices. She let out a delightful muffled squeak despite still trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

Her pussy lips were smoother than silk and felt just as delicate.

"Fuck! What are you doing to me?" she murmured.

"Having lunch," I giggled.

I stared down at her glistening quim and pink puckered asshole. Both looked brand new and had never been penetrated by a man's cock. I went back to sucking and licking her delicate folds like they were petals of a rare flower. Her clit was like a rose bud and she started to grind back into my face as she approached her first orgasm from the touch of another woman.

"That's it Kayleigh. Forget all about that load swimming around in your stomach and cum in my whorish face," I said.

She ground back into me and I buried my face into her snatch. My whole face was soaked in her juices by now and Spencer's cum was on its way to my belly, as I licked her clean.

"Right there...oh my god..." she panted.

Grind. Grind. Lick. Lick.

"Look at her face Spencer... lick, lick... she's about to have the orgasm of a lifetime."

I couldn't see her face, but I imagined her with her eye's half-closed rolling back in her head as she started to cum.

"FUCK...EAT ME... MAKE ME CUM," she shouted.

As she orgasmed, I poked my tongue as deep into her velvety tunnel as I could, my nose nuzzling her anus and my chin on her clit. She hit her peak and moaned uncontrollably, her legs shaking and buckling from the extreme pleasure she was experiencing.

"OH... OH...OH...UH...FUCK," she was so noisy I think the whole clinic must have heard her.

She finally fell forwards kissing her brother who had bowed his head down to meet his post orgasmic sister. My face was drenched and I awaited the arrival of the head doctor to find out what all the noise was about. I'd be fired for sure.

It never happened. Silence hit the room like an invisible shroud.

"I've never seen her cum like that before," gasped Spencer in astonishment, finally breaking the silence.

"Having someone else make you orgasm is completely different to doing it yourself," I panted, wiping her juices from my face. "As you now know."

"Oh my god that was incredible. I need a minute," she said, breathlessly.

Spencer and I were still fully clothed and I thought I'd up the ante even more.

"Relax on the chair a moment honey," I said to Kayleigh. "Your brother and I need to get naked."

She moved to the chair, kicking her skirt off in the process. She looked sleepy, but I was far from done with her.

Spencer stripped off in three seconds flat at the thought of what was to come.

I stripped down to my panties and pulled out the sofa bed.

"Lie down," I ordered him.

He didn't hesitate, he lay on the bed with his smooth-shaven cock already semi hard.

"Let's get you back in the game shall we. You can't fuck your little sister until you're hard," I said.

"This is fantastic doctor. Holy shit, you are one hot therapist," he sighed.

"How are you doing over there Kayleigh," I asked looking over to see the happiest face I'd ever seen on a girl.

"Still coming down from that orgasm. Oh my god I'm tingling all over," she smiled, her eyes half closed.

"It's a shame her panties are so spunky," said Spencer. "I'd love to sniff them right now, to get me hard again."

"We all smell different you know," I said to him, looking down at my soaked knickers.

"Oh, I bet you do. I bet yours are nice and cunty aren't they after all these fun and games?" he said.

He'd played right into my hands. I was dying for an orgasm and he was going to give me one whether he liked it or not.

I climbed on the bed and straddled his face before he could react. I ground the wet fabric down onto his nose and mouth and waited for him to breath in. He was a young man obsessed with dirty knickers and they didn't get much dirtier than mine.

"Are they cunty enough for you?" I laughed.

"Mmmmmppphhhhhh oh my god they smell like heaven," he replied, gasping for air.

"Good. Get used to it because you're going to make me cum, you dirty little bastard. Get licking."

I pulled my knickers to the side and he dived straight in. His tongue went straight into my aching cunt and his hand went to his cock.

I slapped it away.

"Dirty boy. Leave yourself alone until Kayleigh's ready to sit on it," I snapped playfully. "You'll be hard enough after you've licked my pussy."

He held his hands by his sides and feasted on my labia.

"Is it the first cunt you've sniffed in the flesh?"

"Mmmpphhh yes doctor."

"Better than panty sniffing isn't it?"

"Mmmppphh so musky and fresh," he slobbered.

"Kayleigh get over here. I need your help to get me off."

She had recovered somewhat, but still seemed a little dazed. She knelt next to us on the bed as I rode her brothers face.

"I'm close," I panted. "I want you to make out with me," I ordered.

"I'm not a lesbian," she said, looking a little nervous.

"You didn't mind a minute ago when I was licking your cummy pussy, you little slut," I said.

She was close enough for me to grab the back of her head with a fistful of hair and pull her in for a kiss. I forced my lips onto hers and stuck my tongue into her mouth.

She pulled away looking more than surprised

"Mmmmm I can taste your brothers' cock on you," I cooed, licking her lips.

"I'm beginning to wonder about your therapy techniques," she giggled.

I moved my lips inches from hers and talked to her in a breathy voice to put her mind at rest.

"I thought you liked being naughty with your brother?" I whispered.

"I do but..."

"Don't you want to feel his big hard cock inside you?" I interrupted.

"I do but..."

"Don't you want to feel him on top of you, kissing your neck..."

I kissed her cheek and then down to her neck making go coy.

"...kissing your collar bone..."

I went lower and gently kissed above her breasts making her squirm.

"...kissing your breasts..."

I drew her left nipple into my mouth and sucked on it loudly.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

"Mmmmm I think she likes it," I said to Spencer who was now sucking my lady flaps.

"Keep talking dirty...oh my god I'm getting hard again," he slurped from beneath me.

"Kiss me," I ordered her.

She had her eyes half closed and obeyed like a good little slut. Her lips were soft and wet like her pussy, with a hint of semen on her breath. She couldn't help but moan as I slid my tongue back into her mouth and entwined it with hers.

She pulled away and I pointed to my neck.

"Kiss me here," I said.

She did as she was told and I felt the spark growing in my belly. Spencer was doing a great job and the seduction of Kayleigh was about to tip me over the edge.

She worked her way down to my collar bone as I had done with her before moving across my boobs with soft gentle kisses.

"That's it. Oh god Kayleigh you are so good at following instructions," I whispered.

The fluttering in my belly grew stronger, just waiting to burst out of me. It was like I was on the edge of a cliff just waiting to be pushed into oblivion.

"Suck my tits," I ordered.

Kayleigh seemed reluctant. I'd pushed her a long way already by encouraging her to do things to her brother which we all knew were wrong, but I wasn't stopping now.

"SUCK MY FUCKING TITS, WHORE," I shouted at her.

I grabbed her head and forced my nipple into her mouth. She had no choice but to suck on it like calf at its mother's teat.

Forcing her into it, and the feeling of her warm mouth on my nipple, triggered my orgasm.

"FUCK... THAT'S IT... EAT MY CUNT SPENCER... SUCK THOSE TITS KAYLEIGH!"

I came hard all over Spencer's eager face and I clenched my thighs together to prolong the release I so desperately needed. He seemed to enjoy making a woman cum for the first time and lapped away for all he was worth.

"YES... YES ...YES...OH FUCK," I panted loudly.

My orgasm, reached new heights when Kayleigh broke away from my breast and planted passionate kisses on my lips. The taste of her brother's sperm on her tongue and the fact she was now willing sent me to new heights. I saw starbursts and ground down harder onto Spencer's mouth.

"FUCK ME... YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS."

As my orgasmic contractions lessened, I released my vice like grip from Spencer's head and allowed him some fresh air. If he wanted it 'cunty' down there he wasn't disappointed. I pushed Kayleigh away and collapsed on the sofa bed in ball of pleasure, squirming and gasping for breath.

Spencer wiped his mouth and sidled up to his sexy sister as they watched me in my post orgasmic glow.

Several minutes passed and I was still expecting a knock at the door from my noisy orgasm, but still nothing happened. I was beginning to think the room was sound proof after all. Then I remembered Lottie saying she'd heard sex noises coming from my room a few days ago, so they must have heard us.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the clock on the wall. Emily had paid for a thirty-minute session for her kids and we were over that by a couple of minutes. I desperately wanted to get caught with these two so I decided it was time for them to go for the grand finale.

They weren't going to need a lot of persuasion by the look of them. Spencer was rock hard again and Kayleigh was kissing him as they watched me come around.

"Did you enjoy having us make you cum?" asked Kayleigh.

I moved in and kissed them both.

"Thank you, you dirty pair," I giggled.

"Well, we've all had a climax each, so what now?" she asked looking at me with big wide sexy eyes.

"Do you want to lose your virginity together?" I asked.

Kayleigh took the lead again and rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide open. Her pussy was engorged and sopping wet.

"I guess it's a yes from Kayleigh then," I laughed, looking at Spencer for his answer.

He nodded and lay gently on top of her. In his last therapy session, he'd told me he wanted it to be a loving and sensual experience when he'd fantasised about incest with her and now, he was acting it out.

He brushed her hair from her face and kissed her so gently, that they barely touched lips. He gazed into her eyes and I had never seen such love between two people. Brother and sister were supposed to have a special bond, but this was far more than that. They loved each other more than they should and, in a way, that they shouldn't.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," she replied.

He caressed her breasts with his fingertips before giving her D cups a good firm squeeze. She kissed him again and he moved lower. He must have listened to the instructions I'd given Kayleigh when she was making out with me, because he followed them to the letter.

He kissed her neck, collar bone and breasts. He sucked her nipples making her arch her back.

"Oh, Spencer yes, do it to me. I want you to fuck me," she begged.

He teased her some more going lower and kissing her tambourine stomach, then her pubic mound and then her clit. She shivered and groaned loudly.

"I want you inside me," she pleaded. "Just do it already."

He gave her a single long lick all the way up from her vaginal opening to her clit and smiled at her.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I want to lose more virginity more than anything right now and I want it to be with you," she murmured.

He propped himself up with his arms either side of her body and positioned his cock. I had never seen anyone so hard. His veins were prominent and his hard-on looked angry. It was going to be a pivotal point in their lives and one they would never forget and I wanted to be part of it.

After stepping out of my sodden underwear, I moved up and lifted Kayleigh's head onto my knees like a pillow and looked down at her like mother looks at a child.

"Are you sure you want your big brother to fuck you Kayleigh?" I whispered.

She nodded.

"Will it hurt?" she asked.

"With how wet and turned on you are, there's no way it will hurt," I reassured her.

I nodded at Spencer and he slid the tip of his cock into her slowly, while staring into her eyes. I watched her perfect pussy spread open as the innocence left her body for ever. Her lips parted like the red sea and moulded perfectly around his purple helmet.

"Oooooohhhhh fuuuuucccckkkkk," she moaned.

"Jeeeesssuuuussss Christ," sighed Spencer, sliding deeper.