Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish my first time had been this perfect, but it had been a bit of a none event for me.

"That feels better than any mouth or hand job, doesn't it Spencer?" I said.

"Ooooh does it ever. Are you ok sis?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I never thought it would feel so good. I feel so close to you," she said lovingly.

"It doesn't get closer than having a cock inside you Kayleigh," I laughed.

He slid out a little, maybe an inch and then back in deeper still.

"Is it all the way in?" she asked with a look of ecstasy on her face.

I looked down to see Spencer with a couple of inches of his shaft exposed. He hadn't gone all the way in, he was taking his time with her.

"Not quite baby girl," I said. "Go on Spencer give her your full length, she can take it," I nodded at him.

My hands brushed down her shoulders and across her generous breasts. Her nipples were like two ripe berries and I caressed her glorious mounds as she panted and took her brother's manhood as deep as it would go. His balls pushed against her ass cheeks and he let out another long groan of pleasure.

"That's it sis, I'm balls deep in you," he sighed. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"Wow that's filled me up so much. I can't believe it either," she said.

"Does it hurt?" he asked sounding concerned.

"Far from it. It's the best feeling I've ever had. This feels so right."

"Fuck her," I said. "Start slow, but finish hard. Show her what a man you are."

He started to fuck her, pulling almost all the way out and then back in as far as he could. His technique was good, using his hips to glide in and out of her.

"Rub your clitty," I murmured to her. "Men love to see a girl playing with herself, plus I want you to cum with your brothers cock inside you, it feels so fucking good to cum on a cock."

Her delicate fingers traced down her belly and rubbed either side of her clitoral hood. Her flawless skin glistened with her juices and she looked so fucking sexy. She'd never be the same after this and neither would her brother. In my heart of hearts, I hoped they would only fuck each other once, but after seeing how they were together I knew it wouldn't be the last time they did this.

"That's it Spencer. She's loving it. How does her pussy feel around your cock?"

"It's like floating on velvet, she's so tight and wet," he gasped.

"Fuck her harder," I said loudly.

I was hoping Emily would come looking for them as we had now gone over time. If she came in and saw this, I'd be fired in a heartbeat.

"That's it. You won't break her. Give her a good pounding," I said, squeezing her boobs harder.

She started to pant and moan louder as she got into the swing of it.

"Oh fuck bro. You feel so fucking good in my virgin cunt," she said.

"Woah Kayleigh, I'm loving the dirty talk," I said. "Keep that up and he'll empty his balls into you in no time."

Beads of sweat formed in Spencer's forehead as he quickened his pace.

"You incestuous pair of dirty little fuckers. You look amazing together. Go on Spencer fuck her... fuck the horny little bitch," it was time to get myself fired.

My voice got louder as they both approached climax. Maybe they hadn't come to see what was happening because they thought it was part of the therapy. With my filthy talk directed at incest and a brother fucking his baby sister they would have to come and put a stop to it.

Kayleigh started to moan loudly, not realising the walls were paper thin.

"OH... OH... OH...FUCK ME SPENCER... FUCK ME," she cried.

"YEAH... FUCK YOUR SISTER'S SLUTTY LITTLE HOLE SPENCER." I goaded him.

His thighs started to slap against her ass cheeks as he got faster.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

In and out like a ram rod.

"FUCK... I WANT YOU TO DO IT INSIDE ME... CUM IN ME..." she begged.

"YOU FIRST SIS... I WANT YOU TO CUM FOR ME..."

"RUB THAT DIRTY LITTLE CUNT KAYLEIGH... THAT'S IT...CUM ON YOUR BROTHER'S BIG COCK..." I cried.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

He pounded into her over and over making her boobs wobble.

"SHIT... HOLY FUCK... YES...I'M GOING TO CUM... OH MY GOD SPENCER..." she cried.

"YEAH... ME TOO... I'M GOING TO CUM IN MY SISTER'S VIRGIN PUSSY..."

"DO IT... CUM IN HER... CUM IN YOUR WHORE OF A SISTER..." I said.

It all seemed to happen in slow motion. I was close to cumming myself and I wasn't even receiving any stimulation. Just the thought of a brother emptying his balls into his sister was enough to make me super horny. Kayleigh came first screaming and panting, she moved up on her elbows to invite her brother to kiss her.

Her cries of ecstasy became stifled as he kissed her passionately and started to cum inside her. I imagined her pussy going super tight around his shaft as she contracted in uncontrollable spasms. The extra stimulation was bound to make a virgin cum and it had the desired effect.

"HOLY SHIT... I'M CUMMING IN YOU..." he announced.

"GOOD BOY... THAT'S IT...CUM IN YOUR SISTER...SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN ANY MORE..." I laughed.

The look on their faces was only outdone by the look on their mother's face who stood in the doorway.

"JESUS FUCKING CHIRST, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?" she shouted, in shock.

With all the commotion Spencer and Kayleigh hadn't noticed her open the door with the head doctor behind her, but I had. I'd been expecting it all morning.

"THAT'S IT YOU INCESTUOUS LITTLE FUCKER... SPUNK IN YOUR SISTERS VIRGIN CUNT," I shouted, pretending not to hear her mother's protests.

"MY GOD DOCTOR REYNOLDS, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" said the head doctor of the clinic.

As his voice echoed around the room a stunned silence fell on us all. I looked at Emily and pretended to be surprised by her interruption. She looked at me with a hateful stare and then at her two children. Spencer and Kayleigh both looked at their mother with worried expressions. Any amount of pleasure they were receiving had evaporated in an instant.

"Spencer are you fucking your sister?" cried Emily.

She stormed across the room and dragged Spencer off his sister by his arm. His dick flopped out of her and she spewed his seed all over the sheets. Emily spotted it straight away and went into meltdown.

"My god Spencer have you CUM in her? She's your fucking SISTER, you dirty little bastard," she bellowed.

"It's... it's... therapy," he stammered.

"Therapy? THERAPY? What the fuck?" she said. "What the hell type of therapy is this?" she snapped at me, going redder in the face.

I shrugged at her.

"They love each other in a way you can't understand. This needed to happen for them to get it out of their system," I explained like it was nothing.

"You instigated this. You made them do this unspeakable act to each other," she pointed her finger at me, with venom.

Kayleigh still had her head on my knees and looked terrified by her mother's reaction.

"Doctor Reynolds, this is incest here, you do realise that don't you?" said the head doctor.

"They've been teasing each other for weeks; it was only a matter of time before this happened. At least it has happened under my watchful eye. She's on birth control anyway, so what's the issue? I don't tell you how to do your job."

Emily saw red and slapped me hard across the face.

"You fucking whore, you've defiled both my children. How dare you! Someone call the police," she said.

Lottie arrived at the doorway and couldn't believe her eyes. She saw me naked with a naked teenaged girl on my lap and her naked teenaged brother hiding his cock from view, lying at his mother's feet.

"Oh my god Becca!" she exclaimed. "What's going on here?"

"Lottie, go and call the police," said the head doctor.

"Woah, woah let's all calm down here," I said, rubbing my swollen cheek. "Let's not over react."

"Over react? OVER REACT?" shouted Emily.

She made another lurch for me, but the head doctor stepped in to hold her back.

"Let's give her a moment to explain herself then," he said.

The doctor didn't really know where to look for the better. Two naked teens and a naked employee sat before him.

"What's to explain? He likes her and she likes him. They've been masturbating in front of each other and they wanted to take it a step further," I explained. "It's just a one-time thing and then they can move on from it."

"You encouraged them you fucking slut!" shouted Emily. "Kayleigh, tell us your version of events and for god's sake cover yourself up. All of you put some clothes on."

Kayleigh got off the bed and started to get dressed. She had her brother's sperm running down her legs and her mother looked like she was going to blow a gasket. As Kayleigh picked up her spunky knickers and slipped them back on Emily questioned her again.

"Well?" she pressed.

"Spencer and I do have feelings for each other, but I didn't think we'd go this far," she muttered, with her head held low.

"See! It's her fault. She made Spencer have sexual intercourse with his own sister. Call the police," spat Emily.

"Lottie call the police. I need to report this," said the head doctor.

I was getting dressed quickly, ready to make a run for it. I didn't bother with my sodden panties or bra. I just slipped my skirt and blouse on and my flat shoes. I'd worn them especially in case I needed to make a quick getaway to the church.

"Fucking tart doesn't even wear underwear," snapped Emily, pointing at my visible nipples showing through my blouse.

"Emily, calm down. It's better that they lose their virginity with someone who means something to them rather than a stranger on a one-night stand," I tried to calm her down, but it wasn't working.

"Yeah I bet that's how you lost your virginity you dirty bitch. Some stranger in a back alley somewhere. Well my kids aren't like that," she snapped.

"Evidently," I smirked.

That riled her again and she tried to slap me but was still held back by the doctor. She chose to spit in my face instead.

Ptooo.

"DIRTY CUNT!" she spat.

"What a charmer you are Emily. That's a fine example to set to your loving children," I was deliberately winding her up now.

"FUCK YOU BITCH!"

Lottie came back and said, "I've reported it to the police and they're on their way."

I needed to get away before they arrived so I slowly made my way to the door. My work bag, with my phone and agents kit was sat on the chair between me and my escape route. Everyone was still a little dazed and they didn't expect me to run.

They were wrong.

I grabbed my bag and pushed past Lottie in the doorway who made no attempt to stop me. I ran down the corridor, through reception and straight out of the main door before anyone knew what was happening.

There were shouts after me but having run five miles most mornings I was soon out of sight and into the back streets of the village.

I stopped briefly by some trees to get my breath back. My plan had worked but at what cost? Maybe I'd mentally scarred two siblings for life, but I doubted it. After seeing how they were together I told myself it would have happened without my intervention. Emily wanted to murder me for taking her children's innocence away, but she had to find me first.

I didn't care what the doctor thought, but Lottie's reaction had bothered me. She seemed disgusted with me and rightly so, but I lived in a different world to her and I did what was necessary for the good of the mission.

With no one following me I straightened myself up and walked briskly to the church. The bounce of my step made my braless tits jiggle with each step. Emily was right, I was a tart with no underwear.

I made it to the church in about ten minutes and was grateful to see Father Tobias' car outside. I pushed into the church with urgency and found him at the altar like always. I changed my persona into one of desperation and panic, to draw on his good nature.

"My dear child, what's happened?" he asked, seeing my forlorn expression.

"Oh Father," I said, throwing my arms around him. "I've done a terrible thing."

My eyes had tears in them as the gravity of the situation struck home.

"It's ok," he shushed me. "Come into my office and tell me what's happened."

He put his arm around my shoulder to comfort me and walked me to the office where he'd fucked me a few days earlier.

"Sit down and tell me all about it. All will be well."

I sat and wept into my hands. I felt so guilty for what I'd done now that the adrenaline was wearing off. Even my hands were shaking.

"I incited incest between brother and sister and watched them fuck in front of me," I sobbed. "I don't know what came over me."

He chuckled as though I'd told him a joke.

"Becca, is that all? I told you there's no such thing as incest. We are all brothers and sisters and sons and daughters of Adam and Eve. There cannot be anything such as incest, only the expression of physical love between a man and a woman," he said. "Tell me, did they love each other?"

"I've never seen such love between two people," I said calming down. "They seemed so natural together."

"Then why be upset? It was their decision and there's alone. You didn't force them to do it, did you? They could have said no."

In a way he was right. At the end of the day what happened was down to their own actions and that made me feel a little better.

"Their mother caught me with them and now I've been fired and the police have been called," I explained.

"You're safe in the house of God my dear. I'll say I haven't seen you if they come knocking."

"Thank you," I snivelled. "Shit! I've lost everything I worked so hard for."

I was now acting to get his sympathy. I had a blank expression on my face and I sat with my legs closed and my hands in my lap. It was a vulnerable pose as I used my body language to emphasise my feelings. Only about ten percent of communication is verbal the rest can be read by changes in body position and facial expression. I could read these signs through training but also adjust and control my own to manipulate others.

"Everything will be alright, you'll bounce back, Doctor."

"I won't. I've lost my job and the house. It was all part of the payment package when I took the job. Where the hell am I going to go now? And the police are looking to arrest me for sexual misconduct between siblings," I started sobbing again.

Father Tobias handed me some tissues and rubbed my shoulder and back, to comfort me. I hadn't met a man yet, who knew what to do with a crying hysterical woman, but the vicar seemed to have it all under control, he was as calm as always.

"God has a path for us all," he soothed.

"Yeah right. Now I'm jobless, homeless and on the run from the law. What sort of a path is that, other than one straight to prison?"

"I told you that God had sent you to me for a reason and he has. I believe in fate and he has shown me your true path," his religious babbling was in full swing.

He was taking the bait, hook line and sinker.

"I can offer you shelter at the Eden project, if you wish," he said. "There's plenty of room."

"What about the police? I wouldn't want to get you into trouble."

"I'm sure they won't bother us. Besides, you'll be doing us a favour. You've already volunteered to help us, so why not live with us and see how you like it?" he replied.

I didn't want to sound too keen so I played it down.

"I'm not sure that's the right thing for me. Helping is one thing, but living there is a big step."

"I realise that, but you've got nothing left to lose. If you don't like it, after the commotion dies down, you can simply leave," he reassured me.

I dried my eyes and looked at him with nothing, but gratitude. It was easy to see how he preyed on young vulnerable people. I did genuinely feel relieved that he'd offered me sanctuary, despite this being part of my plan to get closer to the community.

"I'm really not sure Father, but thank you anyway," I said.

"My dear sweet child, there is no way a man of the cloth could see a young beautiful girl like you, out on the streets running from the police after you've done nothing wrong in the eyes of the lord. I won't take no for an answer," he soothed.

I stood up and gave him a heart-felt hug through my bleary tear-soaked eyes. His arms felt strong and safe and I could have spent the rest of the afternoon hugging him. We parted and I looked into his eyes.

"Thank you," I said.

The plan had worked.

I was in.