Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 07

Story Info
Becca turns Heidi straight but discovers dark things afoot.
13.6k words
4.73
17.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,621 Followers

Authors note: - This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca XXX The Eden Project. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch 07.

Heidi sat on the chaise with a happy, almost manic smile on her face. Father Tobias had dropped her off for her first therapy session with me. He was waiting outside my treatment room in the hangar, until I was ready for him.

I was still unhappy with his attitude towards her and the fact he was penalising her for her sexual preferences. So what if she liked women instead of men. That was her choice and it didn't warrant her being banished from Eden. However, whether I liked it or not, I had to do as I was asked if I wanted to remain undercover in the community.

Heidi had been selected for the breeding program according to the vicar and he had told me she was an ideal candidate. Unfortunately, her being a lesbian wasn't fitting in with their plans. He had tried to coerce her several times into having sex with him, but had only managed to get her naked before she'd rejected him. The vicar would never force her into it, so it was my job to 'straighten her out' as Father Tobias had put it.

"So, Heidi how are you this morning?" I asked, picking up my note pad to signify the start of the session.

"It's a glorious day," she said.

I didn't know what her issues were, but the vicar had certainly turned her eyes to the heavens in more ways than one.

"Yes, it is, but I asked how you were, not what the weather was doing," I said.

"I'm doing fine. God is looking down on me," she said.

I ignored her religious babbling and decided to just lay it out straight for her.

"Do you know why you're here?" I asked.

"Not really. Am I sick?"

"Do you think you're sick?"

"No. I feel fit and healthy," she beamed.

"You are fit and healthy, that's not why you're here. Father Tobias is concerned about you," I said, putting on my best bed side manner.

"Concerned about me how? Why am I here?" she shrugged.

"Because I've been told you like girls and not boys," I said, in a matter of fact tone.

She went quiet.

"Is that true?" I asked.

She stayed silent and stared at me with her soulful eyes. They were piercing and had an emptiness to them, like she was searching for something.

"Heidi?" I pressed.

"Yes. I'm a lesbian," she said almost sounding ashamed.

She lowered her head and broke our gaze.

I looked her up and down already feeling bad for making her feel guilty about her sexuality. She was wearing the regulation green trousers and white vest top. Both were tight in all the right places. Her boobs were large and heavy looking, straining to get out of her top. I could see the straps of her sports bra underneath, which looked a size too small. Her brown hair was still damp from her morning shower and she smelt fresh and clean.

My gaze dropped lower while she looked at the floor, deep in thought. Her legs were slightly open as she leaned forwards on the chaise with her elbows on her knees. The fabric of her trousers was tight around her ass and crotch. I could see the outline of her pussy and imagined her shaven twat just waiting to be played with. I had a plan to convert her from being a lesbian into being bi-sexual and I hoped it would work. I didn't want her being thrown out of the charity group and back onto the streets. She didn't deserve that, but I had to tread carefully.

"Is it through choice or have you had bad experiences with men in the past?" I asked, treading on egg shells.

"It's a choice," she said, looking back up at me.

I watched her eyes flick down to my cleavage and back up again. She was always flirtatious every time I'd met her and I had an inkling that she was bi, but I never thought she'd be full on gay.

"Have you had sex with a man before?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm not a virgin," she giggled.

"And how was it?"

"It never really got me going," she said. "I like the look and feel of women. Men look weird and feel rough."

"Was he violent towards you?" I asked, wondering if she'd had a man force himself onto her.

"No, not at all. He was loving and tender, but I never felt a connection with a man like I do with a woman."

I knew how she felt. Sex with a woman was sensational and a completely different feeling to having sex with a man.

"I understand that," I said.

She smiled at me from ear to ear. Her eyes flicked to my cleavage again. I was wearing the same trousers as her, but I had a black vest on and no bra. Although my tits were large, they were very perky and I could get away without a bra, especially in a tight vest top. She held her gaze on my chest and then realised she was staring and that I'd caught her.

"Sorry," she said.

"You're very flirtatious Heidi. Do you enjoy sex?" I asked.

"With women? Yes," she said, looking a little embarrassed that I'd caught her staring at my tits.

"What sort of things do you like?"

"I don't understand," she said looking confused.

"When you're with a woman, what do you like to do sexually?" I asked.

"The usual, I guess. Kissing, touching, rubbing, you know...." she replied, softly.

"Relax Heidi. I've heard it all before, you won't embarrass me. I've been with many women and know how it works, but I want to know what you like. You can tell me anything," I said trying to put her at ease. "Take your shoes off and lie back on the couch."

She looked a little uneasy but leaned down and undid her boots. I got an eyeful of her bulging boobs in the process and felt my vulva swell in anticipation. She kicked her boots off and lay back on the chaise.

"Take a couple of deep breaths and relax, then tell me what sexual things you like to do with a girl."

She breathed in and out slowly

In. Out.

In. Out.

Her chest rose and fell in time with her breathing making her boobs stick out further. My god she had a sexy body.

"Does God not approve of girls sleeping with girls?" she suddenly asked. "Is that why I'm here? Have I upset Father Tobias?"

"Forget about God, this is about you. No one is upset with you."

In. Out. Rise. Fall

"Tell me what you like," I said again.

"I like to start with kissing a girl," she sighed. "I like the feel of her soft warm lips against mine."

She made it sound like poetry, her voice was quiet, but meaningful.

"Me too," I said.

"I like French kissing," she said closing her eyes. "Feeling her wet tongue invading my mouth, feeling her warm breath on my face."

She moved her hand onto her belly.

"Go on," I said, feeling my clit stiffen.

"Hands start to wander, hers and mine, softly searching for my boobs or my thighs. I like to be teased and then caressed and undressed."

"Oh my god yes. There's nothing like seeing someone naked for the first time," I cooed.

"Mmhmm.... I like having my nipples sucked and licked...."

"What about oral?" I asked, interrupting her.

"Oh, fuck yeah, so long as she knows what she's doing. There's nothing worse than an inexperienced girl lapping away at me like a dog," she laughed.

I laughed too; she was starting to open up to me.

"What about penetrative sex?" I asked.

"Fingering?" she asked, opening her eyes and looking directly at me.

"Having something inside your pussy," I said.

She had a look on her face that told me she wanted to tell me something, but she held back.

"Do you like being fingered?" I asked, more directly.

"I dooooo....buuuuttttt......" she said in long drawn out words, wanting to lead to something but not being brave enough to say it.

"You can tell me anything Heidi, you know that," I reassured her.

She thought for a moment and then decided to just blurt it out.

"I like a lot of fingers inside me," she said.

"So do I," I agreed. "One is never enough."

"I like a lot more than one," she laughed.

"How may then? Two? Three?"

"Keep going," she smiled a wicked smile.

Suddenly the penny dropped and I realised what she was getting at.

"You like being fisted?" I gasped.

"Is that bad?" she asked, thinking she'd said something wrong from my reaction.

"Oh god no. I've just never been able to take a fist in my pussy," I laughed. "But it does prove one thing though."

"What's that?"

"That you could take a cock inside you," I giggled.

"I don't think I want to. I'm not into men, I just told you."

"But you like big things inside you. You like the feeling of being stretched and a big fat hard cock can do that for you."

"I don't want to be fucked by a man," she said.

"Do you like staying here?" I asked.

"Of course, I do."

"Then you're going to have to take a cock," I said, not believing the words coming out of my mouth.

"Why? Who says so?" she asked with a stroppy tone.

"You've been selected for the breeding program. You can't breed with a woman," I laughed trying to keep it light.

"Can't I just have the sperm injected into me?" she said sitting back up.

"Yes, you can have the sperm injected into you from a throbbing cock," I laughed. "That's the most natural way."

She looked worried.

"If I don't do it, will I be banished from Eden just like Adam and Eve were, when they upset God?"

"Yes, but I can help you if you want me to," I said.

"How?"

"Have you heard of 'association therapy'?" I asked.

"No. What is it?"

"It's training a person to associate certain emotions with certain physical acts."

"I don't understand," she said, screwing her face up and looking confused.

"OK. Let's start with the basics. Do you find me attractive?" I asked.

"Very much so doctor, but I don't see......"

"Would you like to fuck me Heidi?" I interrupted.

"Err... yes... sure... but how will that help?"

"How about we fuck each other while Father Tobias watches us? Would that be ok?" I asked.

"I suppose so," she shrugged.

"Good. How about we fuck each other while he's lying next to us on the bed naked?"

"I don't see the harm."

"Ok then. I'll make you cum while you stare at his cock inches from your face. Would that be acceptable?"

She frowned wondering where I was going with it.

"When you feel the intense pleasure of my fist inside your tight little cunt, you'll associate that feeling with Father Tobias' cock," I explained. "That's association therapy."

"Oh.... does it work?" she said sounding surprised.

"It's a little unorthodox and experimental, but we'll soon find out," I smiled.

I got up and opened the door.

"Father, would you care to join us?" I said to the vicar.

"Of course, my dear," he said. "Is she fixed?"

I could have slapped the smug look off his face there and then after that comment.

"It's not a disease or a disorder than can be 'fixed'," I said sternly. "She's not ill, she's a lesbian."

"Of course, my child, I didn't mean to offend."

"I will need your participation with something called association therapy," I explained.

"Of course, what would you like me to do?"

"Well for starters you need to get naked and lie on the bed," I said, pointing at the large double bed.

He seemed a little unsure of my methods, but started to get undressed anyway.

"You need to keep an open mind," I said to Heidi. "Just go with the flow and let your feelings and desires take over."

I sat next to her on the chaise and put my hand on her knee as the vicar got undressed.

"He's got a sizeable cock," I said to her. "It's not going to fill you up as much as a fist, but it will feel delightful."

She sniggered as the vicar stood in front of us completely naked holding his flaccid cock in his hand.

My nipples hardened and I felt my labia expand and moisten from the inside. Sometimes I loved the excitement of what was about to happen more than the actual act. I felt Heidi take a deep breath as she steadied herself to enter new territory.

I looked at the vicar and took charge of my domain.

"Get that fucker hard for us," I demanded, nodding at his cock.

He obeyed and slowly pulled his foreskin back and forth, already growing in size.

"It's no good to us soft is it Heidi?" I laughed.

"I guess not," she said nervously.

I stroked the inside of Heidi's thigh very gently as Father Tobias continued to stimulate himself. He slid his hand up and down his veiny shaft until he was fully erect and standing to attention.

"Is that hard enough for you girls?" he asked proudly.

"Mmmm I'd fucking say so Father," I moaned.

I turned to face Heidi sideways on and she did the same, mirroring my movements.

"Heidi says she finds me attractive Father. Do you like seeing two girls making out together?"

"Oh my, yes," he replied.

I moved in to kiss her and she responded immediately, meeting me half way. Our lips touched and I felt her breath on my cheek. She was soft and warm and closed her eyes as I pushed my lips against hers. I felt her tremble slightly as I pushed my hand further up her thigh towards her womanhood.

Her tongue pushed its way into my mouth and searched for its counterpart. I pushed back and licked her lips and tongue covering them in a thin layer of my saliva. She responded in the same way and we were soon fighting for domination in a sloppy kiss. Our lips mashed together and she reached up and put her hand behind my neck to pull me in more passionately. I pulled away to tease her and looked at the vicar.

He was standing there licking his lips and stroking his balls as he enjoyed the show.

"I think he likes watching us kiss Heidi. Don't you?" I whispered, in a seductive voice.

"I don't know," she whimpered, glancing at his cock and then back at me.

"Of course, you do, look how big and hard it is," I said.

She turned and looked at him again.

"It is very hard," she agreed.

She turned back and pulled me in for more kissing. She didn't seem remotely interested in the big cock in front of her.

I was, but it would have to wait.

Her hands explored down my neck making me shiver as she started to take control. Maybe she was trying to distract me from making her take the vicars cock or maybe she was genuinely interested in fucking me. It was probably a little of both.

It didn't matter, the outcome was going to be the same. I was going to give her a screaming orgasm and then she was going to get fucked by the vicar. It had to happen if she wanted to stay at Eden and it was going to happen whether she wanted it to or not.

I felt her hands stroke over my sensitive breasts and down to the bottom of my vest.

"I want to see them," she said.

I lifted my arms up in the air and she peeled my top off to reveal my best assets. The vest lifted my breasts up and then I felt them drop under their own weight as the fabric set them free.

"Wow," gasped the vicar. "You two look beautiful together."

"Would God approve of what we're doing Father?" asked Heidi.

"I'm sure he's looking down on you, with a cock as hard as mine," he chuckled. "Keep going."

Heidi looked at my naked breasts and smiled.

"You're gorgeous doctor," she said.

I kissed her, cupping her cheeks with both hands and feeling her warm soft touch on my skin. She gently caressed and lifted my glorious orbs, feeling their weight and shape.

"Mmmm thirty-two C?" she guessed.

"Exactly right. You know your bra sizes," I laughed.

She slid her tongue in and out of my mouth, sucking on it and then biting my bottom lip softly, making me moan.

She broke our embrace and lifted her arms up in the air to invite me to undress her. I didn't need asking twice and slowly slipped her vest and sports bra off in one. I did it the same way she had and watched her huge breasts drop like two jellies from her top. They jiggled briefly before coming to rest as I threw her clothes onto the floor.

"Jesus Heidi, they're huge," I gasped feeling them and admiring their shape and size.

"Thirty-four DD," she said proudly, wobbling them from side to side.

I dropped my head down and kissed her nipples each in turn. She responded by pulling me into her and kissing me as our boobs mashed together. Her body was hot and smooth against mine and her skin was soft and silky.

"Let's move over to the bed, shall we?" I said to her.

I took her hand and we walked topless over the double bed. Father Tobias followed us and lay down as we stood at the foot of the bed kissing. I saw his cock standing upright as he held it at the base and watched us playing with each other. Our hands explored and we felt each other's tits with gentle teasing strokes. My hand went lower and grabbed a fistful of her ass.

"Oooh cheeky," she tittered.

"That's a nice firm butt you've got there," I cooed, squeezing it harder.

She moved her hands behind me and squeezed my cheeks hard making me flinch.

"Ditto," she laughed.

I turned and looked at Father Tobias as he stared back at the sight before him.

"Look how hard he is now Heidi. We've made him a little excited," I said.

"Very," she replied, looking over at him briefly.

"What do you think's happening in my knickers right now?" I said the her.

"If they're anything like mine they'll be all wet and slippery," she sighed.

"Get down there and take a look then."

She kissed me on the lips and worked her way down my body showering kisses all over my tingling skin.

Down my neck.

Across my collar bone.

Over my heaving boobs.

Down over my belly.

She stopped at my waistband as she dropped to her knees.

I had my eyes closed feeling her attention on each part of my body and then felt her head nuzzling between my thighs. She took a long breath in through her nose and then sighed in ecstasy as she breathed out through her mouth.

"I can smell your arousal," she whimpered. "Your little love hole must be dripping."

She undid my belt and zipper and yanked my trousers down. I wasn't wearing any footwear as I knew she'd be getting me naked so there hadn't seemed much point. I stepped out of my trousers and she threw them out of the way.

She repeated her sniffing process through my knickers and gasped even louder as she breathed out. She looked ready to burst grinning from ear to ear.

"The only thing between your nose and my pussy is a tiny piece of fabric," I teased her.

"A tiny piece of sopping wet fabric, doctor," she corrected me.

She slid her finger along my oily groove making the material stick to my wet lips. My white army knickers weren't at all sexy, but I knew Heidi was enjoying the view of my wet underwear from her low angle.

"Fucking tease," I said to her.

She looked up at me with a wicked smile and pushed me backwards making me tumble onto the bed next to the vicar. She followed me like a panther and buried her face into my panty clad genitals, sniffing and slurping away at the wet material.

"Mmmmppph... fuck... I can taste you.....through the panties..... slllrrrp...oh my god....." she moaned.

She was like a pig sniffing for truffles between my legs, her hot breath on my thighs and pussy. My scent was driving her crazy as her nose nuzzled into my clit and she munched away at my wet panties.

I looked over and saw the vicar positioning himself closer to me, basically stuffing his cock in my face as he lay on his side. I instinctively opened my mouth to receive a pre-cum soaked bell-end between my lips. Heidi didn't look up from between my legs, she was transfixed by my smell and taste and wasn't coming up for air.

"Mmmmph...fuck....so good.... such a juicy pussy..... mmmphh."

The vicar enjoyed me sucking his tip and moaned along with me. I didn't give him too much stimulation as I didn't want him to cum until he was balls deep in Heidi.

"I want your cunt in my face," I said to Heidi.

She was so engrossed in eating my knickers that she never heard me.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,621 Followers