Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't this.... you know....... rape?" he shot me a look of trepidation.

"She's just asked you to fuck her. How can it be rape? Stick your cock in her before she changes her mind."

I was lost in the moment. I wanted to see her cum more than anything and her feelings weren't coming into it.

I grabbed a handful of the vicar's ass cheek and squeezed hard, making him lurch forwards. At the same time, I pushed Heidi back into him and he penetrated her almost unintentionally.

"Mmmm that's it, now fuck her," I cooed, like a deranged pervert.

I had no idea what had come over me. I had a burning inside of me like never before and this poor girl was now my victim.

Father Tobias gently grabbed her hips and started to thrust in and out of her sloppy hole with wet slapping noises. Heidi immediately began to moan loudly through the sheets and grip them with her fingers. I didn't know if she was hating it or loving it so I moved down and yanked her head back by her hair.

Her face was a mess of tears and her hair was stuck to her cheeks. She had an inane grin on her face that told me all I needed to know. I planted kisses all over her mouth and face and she responded with passion and vigour. She was loving all the attention despite her initial objections.

"You fucking love it, you dirty little cunt," I said to her.

Her eyes rolled back in her head. She'd been on the edge of climax and she was soon building again. The scenario of being raped usually went one of two ways. Either the victim closed down her emotions and just let the rapist get on with it or she embraced it and tried to get something positive from it. She wanted to cum more than anything and she knew this was the only way to get there. It wasn't a full-on rape session like I'd been subjected to, it was more of a role play to finally get her to take a cock inside her and she was revelling in it.

"Fuck her harder Father and rub her clit. She had a fist inside her seconds ago and she wants to feel that cock pounding away at her."

The slapping of his thighs against her ass cheeks got louder and more vigorous as he increased his effort. I had to take my hat off to the vicar, he certainly had some stamina.

"How's that feel baby?" I cooed, kissing her again. "Are you going to cum?"

"Yes... oh my god yes... feels so good.... thank the lord...." she panted.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.

I made out with her like we were a couple of high school kids as the vicar rammed into her over and over. My hand went to my clit and I rubbed furiously between my legs trying to get myself off before they did. I was so turned on my clit was like a tiny penis, jutting out from behind it's hood.

The rape victim came first. She screamed almost in pain as her orgasm blasted though her feeble body. She shook uncontrollably and pushed back harder to take him deeper.

"FUCK ME.....FUCK ME.....FUCK ME...." she shouted.

Juices rained down from her over-used snatch drenching the already soaked sheets. The blissful look on her face made it all worthwhile and I knew the vicar wasn't going to last long.

"Cum in her Father," I ordered. "She's ready for your fertile load."

That was all it took. He screwed up his face and closed his eyes as his sperm took its final journey from his balls to her cervix. As he erupted inside her with a loud groan, Heidi bucked and writhed harder beneath him as she felt his scalding hot cum invade her body for the first time.

"How's that feel baby?" I asked.

"Oh...oh...oh.... incredible doctor.... may the lord forgive me for not procreating earlier," she proclaimed.

She was still sobbing, but these were tears of joy at such a wonderful feeling of a man sowing his seed inside her.

After being denied her initial release while being fisted, I had bet on her doing anything to finish her orgasm, even if it meant taking the vicars cock inside her. She hadn't been disappointed that was for sure.

I was still stimulating my throbbing clit trying to finish myself off, but I needed help. I shifted position as the other two came down from there orgasm and I slipped Heidi's head between my legs as I lay in front of her.

I didn't need to ask; she already knew what I wanted. She used her thumb and forefinger to gently stroke my clit like she was jerking off a tiny cock. Her free hand was inserted straight inside me, using all four fingers and her thumb. She didn't fist me like I had done to her she just spread her fingers apart and then closed them again making me feel stretched and then relaxed.

It felt sensational and although I had just held her down to be raped, she didn't seem like revenge was in order. She was quite loving and finally finished me off by sucking my clit. I came in an explosion of clear female ejaculate that was audible as it left my body.

Gush. Swish. Squirt.

The final release marked the end of an unforgettable threesome. I had enticed and forced a young girl into taking a cock despite being a lesbian and not liking men. I had fisted a girl for the first time and we had all lost copious amounts of bodily fluid all over my therapy bed.

We lay on the bed in a tangled mass of arms and legs for several minutes with big smiles all round.

"What's going through your head right now?" I asked Heidi.

"I'm not sure. That's the first time I've had a guy fuck me that hard and certainly the first time anyone has ever cum on me," she sighed, not opening her eyes.

"Feels weird when he squirts it into you doesn't it?"

"Yeah, but in a good way."

"So, are you going to let other men breed you?" I asked. "It's what Eden demands of you."

"I guess so, but I think I need to have some rules," she sat up and looked at me and then at the vicar.

His cum was just starting to seep out of her pussy as she knelt on the bed. It looked good enough to eat.

"What sort of rules?" I asked.

"Well.... if I'm going to be bred, I'd like to pick my partner and I want another woman to join in like we just did today, like a threesome."

What she was asking for made sense. She was a lesbian who was trying to be bi-sexual to fit into the demands of the community. I didn't agree with it at all, but if she wanted to stay at Eden, she had to obey the rules. This was a happy medium for her. She could have lesbian fun with another girl and then let the guy of her choice cum in her pussy as a final act.

"That sounds more than acceptable Heidi. You did amazingly well, my child," said the vicar "And you already know it is the woman who does the picking of her mate here at Eden."

"Is that how it works?" I asked sounding genuinely surprised. "The girls choose?"

"Of course, Becca. You saw the girl choosing her mate the first time I bought you here. The women are very much in charge when it comes to sexual relations my dear. No one forces themselves onto on another, despite what you just made me do to Heidi," he looked a little ashamed.

"She fucking loved it Father," I laughed. "Didn't you Heidi?"

She gave us a coy smile.

"It was kind of nice to be held down and fucked," she laughed.

"See Father, she's just a horny little bitch like me," I giggled. "Don't feel bad about it."

"I suppose you're right," he smiled, still unsure.

"Come on Father. Are you trying to tell me that the animal lust inside you didn't enjoy raping the poor girl?" I asked.

He stayed quiet.

"You know you liked it. It's not uncommon to like dominating a young girl and have that feeling of power and ownership over her. Making her do unspeakable things even if she doesn't want to."

He looked embarrassed and started to go red. His cock was beginning to harden just at the thought of it. I didn't have him down as a rapist, but I knew he had a demon inside him which drove him to do the things he'd done. I was pretty sure he'd fucked most of the youngsters prior to their initiation ceremony. He had used God and coercion rather than forcing himself onto them. He had preyed on the vulnerable and needy to get what he wanted; the outcome was still the same. He had fucked them without them really being that into it.

He had taken advantage of me when I first met him and certainly hadn't asked for my permission before he came inside me in the church back in the village.

He still remained silent, avoiding my teasing questions and started to get dressed. By the time he had his boxer shorts back on, he was as erect as a tent pole.

I decided it was time to move on and got dressed along with Heidi and the vicar.

"Well done doctor," said Father Tobias. "Your methods are very unorthodox, but you certainly know your stuff."

He straightened his clothing and was about to leave, when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," I shouted as the vicar opened the door.

A familiar face filled the doorway as it opened and although I had never met him in person, I knew this was Doctor Elijah Freeman.

I was about to play dumb and ask who he was when the vicar spoke up and greeted him like an old friend.

"Elijah! It's so good to see you," he said, shaking his hand.

"Peter! Good to see you too," he said.

They were more than business partners if they were on first name terms that was for sure.

He eyeballed me up and down as I stood there topless, still getting dressed. Heidi was fully dressed and sitting back on the chaise.

Elijah Freeman looked about the same age as the vicar. I'd say mid-thirties, but I knew Father Tobias was fifty-two, so I doubted Elijah's age was as it seemed. He had fair hair and was clean shaven. To say he was handsome was an understatement. He had a chiselled jaw line and looked more like a model from a fashion magazine than a doctor. He was wearing a doctor's white lab coat with jeans on underneath, maybe he was going for the casual modern look.

"Is this the sex therapist you've told me about?" he said to Father Tobias as he walked over to shake my hand.

The fact I was standing there with my tits on display didn't seem to bother him in the slightest and he made no attempt to shy away. It was the opposite in fact. He had a good stare at my boobs and then shook my hand hard enough to make them wobble. That gave him a smile and then he turned his attention to Heidi.

"You must be the new breeder," he said shaking her hand.

"And you are?" I asked with some sass.

"Sorry, how rude of me, I am Doctor Freeman and I've been working on this project with Peter from the beginning," he explained, still staring at my chest.

"Doing what?" I asked, pulling my vest top back on.

His attention finally went to my face now that I was covered up.

"I'm the resident doctor for general problems here at Eden, but I'm also the fertility doctor for the breeding program," he said proudly. "I examine all our new breeders and take some samples to ensure their fertility is the best it can be and that they are fit and healthy enough to carry a baby to term."

"She's certainly fit and healthy," I giggled looking at Heidi who was also smiling. "I've just given her a thorough examination and a full internal and I can tell you she fucks like a bitch on heat."

"Well.... that's one way of describing my newest patient," he said sounding a little disgusted at my tone of phrase.

"She has a way with words," explained Father Tobias.

"Is she ready for me?" he asked the vicar, turning his attention away from us as though we were nothing.

"Heidi would you like to go with the doctor please my dear, he needs to check you over before we proceed."

She obediently got up and walked over towards the door.

"Do you do the examination here at Eden?" I asked.

"Yes, my treatment room is just in the next portacabin, but it is a private examination. I cannot have you present," said Doctor Freeman.

"What about a chaperone?" I asked. "Isn't that required by law during a medical examination between a male doctor and female patient?"

"What are you implying," he snapped.

"Ignore her," said the vicar looking daggers at me. "She's new here. Becca there is nothing untoward going on here, he's going to examine her as a medical professional, that is all," he said to me.

They were both lying and I needed to get to the bottom of what went on here.

"Can I at least see your treatment room?" I asked.

"What for?"

"I'm interested to see how well equipped the place is," I said.

"I don't see the harm in her having a look at your treatment room," said Father Tobias.

Doctor Freeman thought for a moment and then agreed.

"Sure, why not? Come and have a look," he gestured.

I had to seize my opportunity quickly. He wasn't going to let me see her being examined, but I could plant a camera in his room and watch from afar. I also needed to plant cameras near the door into the hangar and one on the keypad so I could see what the code was when it was entered.

"Let me grab a quick glass of water and I'll follow on," I said, moving over to the sink faking a sudden thirst.

"Sure," said the vicar.

I waited for them all to leave my room and then went over to the sink and poured a glass of water from the tap. If anyone was listening at the door, they would hear me doing exactly what I said I was going to do. It was these tiny details that always counted on undercover assignments. I had to stay above suspicion.

Once I was happy that no one was going to come back in, I quickly grabbed my bag and unzipped the hidden compartment to remove my field agents kit. The kit was in a separate zipped bag which contained trackers, tiny listening devices and micro cameras which could be stuck in place with double sided tape. All I needed to do was peel the backing tape off and stick them somewhere inconspicuous, with a good viewing angle.

The cameras were about the size of a grain of rice and were operated remotely from an app on my phone. I slipped three of them into my pocket and then followed after them to the portacabin next door.

As I entered, they all had their backs to me so I quickly peeled the tape off and stuck the camera in the corner of the door frame. It happened so quickly no one even noticed.

"Sorry about that, I had a thirst on from this morning's session," I said. "I must have lost a lot of bodily fluids."

Heidi giggled and took a seat on the edge of the examination bed.

"Well, this is it," said Doctor Freeman. "It's nothing special, but as you can see, I am a professional in my field."

He pointed to some certificates on the wall which showed he was a fully qualified doctor. They may have been as fake as the ones hanging on my wall, but there was no way of knowing. The room looked like a doctor's surgery with drawer units and medical equipment arranged neatly on silver trays.

The bed Heidi was sitting on was fitted with stirrups for geological examinations and it reminded me of Lexa. It was on wheels like a trolley bed you find in hospitals, to enable the patient to be moved with ease.

"These are fun," I laughed spinning the stirrups with my finger.

"They are not fun Doctor Reynolds, they are merely an instrument for medical examination," he scorned.

"Sorry," I said. "I have a sick sense of humour I guess."

"Fertility is not a joking matter doctor. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do with my patient, unless there's anything else you would like to question me about," he said, sounding impatient with my antics.

"What does the examination entail?" I asked more seriously.

"Like I just told you, I will take some samples from her and test them for fertility. After that she can go and have fun creating new life. Now please leave me in peace."

The vicar guided me out of the room and closed the door behind him. He looked at me the same way a headmaster looks at a naughty student.

"That was quite uncalled for Becca," he chastised me. "Doctor Freemen gives up his time a few days a week to help this project and he doesn't need the Spanish inquisition from you."

"Sorry Father, I guess I'm still a little hyped up after this morning's session. I didn't mean to be disrespectful."

"You can apologise to him next to you meet. Now please go and find something to do. Don't you have some patient notes to write up or something?"

"Yes Father. Sorry Father I'll go and do it now. Maybe I'll see you at lunch."

"Maybe," he left the hangar and I went back to my treatment room.

As soon as I got in my room, I locked the door and got my phone out to see the interview and examination going on less than twenty feet away behind closed doors.

My phone powered up and I opened up the hidden app to access the camera. It took a few seconds to connect but it burst onto my screen with the outline of the door frame at the top of the shot and the examination room below it. Heidi was still sitting on the bed swinging her feet like a child and Doctor Freeman had sat down at his desk.

I took out my ear phones and plugged them into the phone and put one ear bud in my ear. I left the other one out so I could still hear my surroundings in case anyone came knocking. I turned the volume up and listened in to the conversation.

I felt like a voyeur eavesdropping on such a personal thing, but I needed to know what went on in there. At first it all seemed normal and like any other interview with a doctor.

"How are you feeling in yourself Heidi?" he asked her.

"I'm fine doctor, thank you."

"Any underlying medical issues you are aware of?"

"No."

"Are you allergic to anything?"

"No."

"Are you taking any medication?"

"No doctor."

"Do you pass water and have your bowels opened regularly?" he continued.

"Yes doctor."

"Good .... good.... and when was your last period my dear?"

His turn of phrase was very similar to the vicars, he spoke clearly and slowly and sounded a lot older than he looked.

"It was about a week ago," she said.

"Mmmm so that means you're ovulating about now then," he smirked.

It wasn't a natural reaction of a doctor. It was more like the reaction of a pervert which didn't surprise me in the slightest.

"Yes doctor, I'm definitely ovulating, I can usually tell."

"That's excellent Heidi. You must be in touch with your body which is good for a girl of your age."

"Thank you, doctor."

"Now... I'm going to need to examine you. Are you ok with that?"

"Yes doctor of course," she replied.

"Great. Please undress and lie on the bed," he said.

"Just my bottom half?" she quizzed.

"No, undress completely please, I need to give you a thorough examination."

That didn't sound right and Heidi must have thought the same thing by the look on her face, but she undressed all the same. As far as she was concerned, she had no reason to doubt the doctor's methods. She wasn't suspicious of what was going on here like I was.

She undressed and lay on the bed with her legs together looking vulnerable. The doctor stood by the side of the bed and started to place his hands on her.

He started by cupping under her chin to check her glands, which I guessed was normal practice.

"Your glands seem fine, no swelling," he said.

He looked down at her huge boobs and smiled.

"You're a big girl, aren't you?" he smiled.

She smiled back looking unsure of how to respond.

"Lovely pert young breasts Heidi, you should be proud of those," he sneered.

His hands cupped her boobs and gently caressed them.

"I'm just looking for lumps my dear, don't worry," he reassured her.

I'd had breast examinations and checked my own on a regular basis and the way he was doing it was not the correct method. He was getting off on feeling her up.

"Mmmm they feel gorgeous Heidi. Like two cream buns with little pink cherries on top. You'll be pleased to know they feel perfectly normal."

He was starting to creep me out. He may have been a qualified doctor, but I knew full well he had an erection in his jeans.