Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,600 Followers

His hands went lower and he applied pressure to her hips and stomach, which all looked above board.

"You certainly have child bearing hips," he laughed. "Bring your heels to your buttocks and let your knees to fall to the sides," he instructed her.

I had heard that many times during cervical screening, maybe he was back into medical mode again, but I knew it wouldn't last.

He looked between her legs with a perverted grin on his face.

"Such a cute little vagina," he gasped. "You are a sexy little thing aren't you."

Heidi just smiled; she probably knew where this was heading as much as I did.

"I'm going to check you out inside," he explained. "Is that ok?"

"Yes doctor," she trembled.

Most doctors wore gloves for this procedure, but Doctor Freeman didn't bother. He wasn't doing this for medical reasons - he wanted to finger her. I imagined his cock getting harder by the minute.

I couldn't see what he was doing as he was now blocking my view by standing in front of my tiny camera.

I saw her facial expression change and she flinched as he stuck his fingers inside her. She looked uncomfortable to say the least. He was starting to creep her out as much as he was me.

"Mmmmm very nice," he cooed. "I can tell you've had sex today young lady."

"Yes, with Father Tobias," she replied.

"I know, I can feel his cum inside you. Your cervix is covered in it. He certainly made a big mess for you, didn't he?"

She gave a nervous giggle.

"Maybe he's impregnated you," he laughed.

"Do you think so?" she asked

"Maybe, but it won't hurt to have plenty more men ejaculate into your delightful little vagina just to make sure," he snorted.

It didn't take a genius to realise he wanted to be next.

He slid his fingers out of her and held them up to the light,

"Mmmm very cummy," he swooned, admiring his friends work.

He wiped them on the bed sheet and then pushed her legs back slightly to expose her anus.

"Oh my lord, you truly are blessed Heidi. What an adorable little sphincter," he said like he was talking about a new outfit or a pair of shoes.

"Errr...thanks... I guess," she spluttered.

"How often do you have anal intercourse?" he asked.

"Pardon?" she asked.

"How often do you have anal sex?" he changed his wording slightly.

"I don't doctor. I've never done that," she said sounding a little defensive.

"Oh my. Some lucky guys going to have some fun with you in the future then," he chuckled. "I'm almost jealous of him already."

"It's not my thing," she protested. "I won't be doing that."

"Oh, come now my dear. All modern girls like anal. You must be the exception."

"I'd like to keep it that way too," she snapped.

For a moment I thought he was going to slide his finger in her ass, but he let her legs flop back down and moved back to his desk.

He sat down and started making some notes on his laptop. He hadn't tried to fuck her; it was just some sort of perverted examination that would get you struck off from being a doctor if anyone knew about it.

"Can I get dressed now doctor?" asked Heidi.

"Not yet. I need to take some samples from you and then we'll be done," he said tapping away at his keyboard.

She lay there looking uncomfortable with the situation and pulled her legs back together to cover her glistening pussy. The doctor was right she was very cummy down there, I could see it seeping out of her on the camera.

He finished typing on his laptop and went to one of the drawers and produced a syringe. He pulled liquid from a bottle into the syringe and moved towards her.

"Now, Heidi I need to give you a sedative before I can take the samples. Is that OK?"

"What's the sedative for?" she asked sounding worried.

"I need to put you to sleep as the procedure can be quite uncomfortable. You wouldn't want to be in pain, now would you? You'll wake up in a few hours, feeling a bit groggy, but you'll be fine by the morning. Is that OK?" he asked again.

"I... I... suppose so...." she stammered.

"You'll feel a sharp scratch," he said as he stuck the needle in her arm before she could protest.

The bells in my head were ringing like a fire alarm by now. He was giving her some sort of anaesthetic just like Hannah had received before she'd died. Maybe he did this to all the girls in the breeding program. Short of bursting through the door and confronting him there was nothing I could do but watch. I didn't want to blow my cover until I had the full story.

I watched Heidi pass out and her body went limp. Doctor Freeman checked her pulse and seemed happy with the result.

He walked back to the door and I heard him lock it. Maybe he didn't want to be interrupted during a tricky procedure, but a procedure was the last thing on his mind.

He kicked his shoes off and dropped his jeans and pants to the floor. He turned briefly to face the camera long enough to place his jeans on a chair near the door, his cock was bouncing freely and in a highly aroused state.

My nipples hardened under my vest and I felt ashamed of myself for getting turned on by his actions. He was about to fuck her while she was unconscious, but somehow my body reacted telling me it was exciting.

"Fucking dirt cunt," I whispered under my breath. "Who the fuck does he think he is?"

He moved round to her side and caressed her breasts again, this time it was definitely sexual, the way he cupped and massaged them, he certainly wasn't feeling for lumps. He had the facial expression of a madman as he helped himself to her ample boobs. He stopped briefly just to lean down and kiss her on the lips.

"Such a little cutie," he murmured.

He seemed loving and gentle with her, like he was kissing his girlfriend or wife, which took me by surprise. He kissed lower and sucked her nipples into his mouth before releasing the with a loud sucking noise. As he rose up his attitude changed and he slapped her left tit hard making it wobble from side to side before coming to rest. She didn't even flinch, she was out cold.

He slapped her again and laughed to himself, maybe he was checking if she was unconscious before he continued with his assault.

Slap. Slap. Slap.

He repeated it three more times and then took his cock in his hand and wiped it across her breast, groaning loudly. He left a thin line of pre cum on her tit as it oozed from his tip.

"Sleeping beauty," he laughed.

He moved further up and used his free hand to wrench her jaw open with no resistance from her whatsoever. He held her jaw open and rammed his cock in hard making her head jerk sideways and her cheek bulge out as the tip of his cock hit the inside of her cheek.

I'd already held her down and had her raped by the vicar and now this was happening to her. She was having a very bad day.

He rammed his cock in and out of her mouth like he was fucking a rag doll before he got bored and moved onto something far more sinister.

"Hmmm you're an anal virgin, are you?" he sniggered looking down at her puckered little starfish. "We'll see about that."

He slid her body down the bed so that her ass was on the edge giving better access to her fun zone. Her legs flopped off the bed and dangled at peculiar angles. He picked them up one at a time and strapped them into the stirrups, while he was still in a standing position with his cock in his hand. He slid it into her pussy first to give it some lubrication.

"Mmmmm oh my god Peter," he gasped. "You certainly gave her a sloppy creampie, thank you my friend."

He was revelling in another man's spunk, literally sliding about inside her to get a good coating before he ass-raped her.

He slid out and I pinched the screen to zoom in for a closer look. The camera might have been small but it was still high definition and the bright lights in his portacabin made it look more like a porn studio than a doctor's examination room.

If this went to court, he wouldn't stand a chance, but for now I had a yearning to see him actually fuck her asshole. It was like watching a horror film when you were scared, but unable to tear your eyes away.

He rubbed his purple helmet against her tiny unused hole and pushed in hard. He wasn't gentle by any stretch of the imagination and was soon pounding away at her lifeless body like his life depended on it.

"Such a tight little anus," he gasped. "Maybe you were an anal virgin after all, but you're not anymore."

He fucked her so hard her head was flopping about from side to side from his forceful thrusts. He was soon panting hard and I knew he wouldn't last long.

As quickly as it began, it was over and he let out a stifled moan of pleasure as he ejaculated into her rectum. He thrust forward with each spurt and I could almost hear it painting her insides with his sticky white cream.

"Jesus Christ you dirty fucker," I murmured, half expecting him to hear me.

He held his dick inside her until his pleasure dissipated and then slid out with another satisfied groan.

"Ooooohhh delightful," he sighed.

He left her looking like a corpse as he got dressed and put his shoes back on. Her asshole looked sore and red from such a punishing assault and I wondered how she'd feel in the morning and if she'd know she'd been ass-raped. Maybe she'd think it was all part of the medical procedure and wouldn't give it a second thought.

I was about to close down my phone, feeling sickened by what I'd witnessed, when I saw him pick up his phone.

He speed-dialled a number and waited for a response.

I listened intently.

Someone must have answered, but he didn't let them speak.

"It's me," he said urgently. "She's ready for extraction."

There was some sort of reply which I obviously couldn't hear.

"Yes. She's out cold. I'll bring her down tonight when everyone's asleep as usual. She'll be fine here until then."

There was another response from the other end.

"No. I'll strap her down just in case, we don't want her escaping like the last one."

He waited for the response.

"Ok bye."

He hung up and typed some more notes onto his laptop, before getting up and checking her pulse again, maybe he thought he'd fucked her to death or maybe he had learned something from Hannah's death and didn't want a repeat performance. He made no effort to cover her up as she lay there naked with her legs still in the stirrups. Her chest rose and fell with her breathing and the doctor leaned down and kissed her once more. He strapped her torso down to the bed like you do with mental patients to prevent her from escaping if she woke up.

"Thank you. Your contribution will be appreciated," he said.

He moved to the door and turned to check the room one more time before turning the light out, leaving and locking the door behind him. I heard the keys rattle and the door click as the bolt was thrown.

I heard his footsteps across the concrete floor of the hangar and they died out as he disappeared.

I couldn't believe what I'd just seen, but there was no time for reflecting on it. I seized another opportunity to plant the rest of my cameras whilst no one was around. I opened my door slowly and peaked out into the hangar. It was deserted so I made my way to the double doors with the electronic keypad on them. If there was a way down to the nuclear bunker then this had to be it.

I tried the door, but it was locked solid. It didn't hurt to try. I could have gone to the nth degree to get the door unlocked only to find it wasn't locked in the first place. Next, I examined the keypad and saw it had ten numbered buttons going from zero to nine and a four-digit display. I wasn't that good at maths, but I guessed it could have been one of a thousand combinations so I didn't attempt to unlock it. The keypad itself had a hood over it to prevent people seeing the combination when it was entered, which gave me the perfect place to put my micro camera.

I peeled off the backing tape and stuck it under the hood. When someone entered the code, the camera would pick it up perfectly or at least that's what I hoped.

The last camera was placed on the opposite wall as high up as I could get it to give me an almost birds-eye-view of the hangar. The cameras were wide angle and this vantage point was be just right to see the comings and goings outside the double doors.

I checked to make sure they weren't noticeable and that I hadn't been spotted installing them and then went back to my room.

I checked the feed on my phone and I was happy with the results.

It had been a hell of a morning and I needed time to absorb everything I'd seen and heard. I lay on the chaise and closed my eyes for a few minutes reliving it all. I had so many questions that my head was in a tail spin. My palms were sweaty and my heart was pounding out of my chest.

My first question was where were they going to extract Heidi to and why? Doctor Freeman had said he'd bring her down later when everyone was asleep so I figured he'd be taking her down to the bunker. That meant he'd have to enter the code and I could then gain access when the coast was clear. I surmised that whatever fertility samples he was going to take would involve a lot more than a blood test. You wouldn't need to anesthetise a patient to take a blood sample.

I made a quick plan in my head and knew exactly what I was going to do that night.

The fun and games were over for now.

It was time to get down to business.


Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,600 Followers