Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 09

Story Info
The Eden project is revealed and Becca has fun with Mack.
10.8k words
4.75
12.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,622 Followers

Authors note: - This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca XXX The Eden Project. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*****

Mack was pounding away so hard he had beads of sweat all over his body. His muscles rippled and he looked so damn sexy that I was sure virgins would have cum in their knickers just watching him going at it.

I was equally as wet and panting hard, my boobs bouncing gently in time with our rhythm.

"You look exhausted," he said breathing hard.

"No. I'm good I'm just getting my second wind," I lied. "I can keep going all morning if you like."

He laughed and wiped the sweat from his forehead, smiling with his misshapen grin due to the scar on his face.

The truth was, I was exhausted. I'd had about two hours sleep last night and it wasn't nearly enough for the energy I needed this morning.

"Drop your pace a little," he said, sounding concerned. "You don't need to come first."

"I'm sure as hell not going to come last," I joked. "Keep going."

We were four miles in and I was literally on my last legs and Mack knew it. The morning run was the last thing I needed this morning, but I had to dig deep and keep going.

I was near the back of the pack and I was determined not to finish last. Normally I'd be near the front or at least in the top ten percent, but last night's excursion and the lack of sleep had done a number on me. Mack was sticking close to help me to the finish line and it was greatly appreciated.

As we finally crossed the line back to the parade square I bent forward with my hands on my knees and puked onto the concrete.

I was fucked.

The remnants of Erica's mommy milk left my stomach and splattered my trainers as some of the others looked at me in disgust.

"Are you ok?" asked Mack.

"Fine," I spat, wiping my mouth and straightening up. "I think I ate something I shouldn't have."

I wasn't lying. I was still in a deep pit of despair about what I'd done to the pregnant girl in the underground bunker while she was knocked out. I was disgusted with myself and the fact I'd lost control of my sexual urges once again. It had happened on my first day as a therapist when I had rubbed my face into another woman's wet spot on the bed to get myself off. It had then happened with the incest siblings and again when I helped the vicar to rape Heidi. The final straw was last night when I'd sexually assaulted Erica and sucked her glorious milk filled lady lumps while fucking myself with a glass bottle.

Maybe it was the fact I was losing control or the fact I had over exerted myself that made me sick, but I needed rest and food before I did much more.

"Press up position," shouted the instructor as everyone else continued to exercise.

I joined the group feeling like death and assumed the position.

"Down, up, down, up," the instructor continued.

I was only doing half the amount as everyone else, but at least I was doing something. Mack kept an eye on me and seemed genuinely concerned for my well-being.

We completed the exercises with me struggling to breathe and still feeling like I might throw up again any second. There was nothing left in my stomach, but I still felt like retching.

The yoga stretches helped to bring my breathing back under control and I tried to clear my head with deep breaths and flowing movements. It was starting to work and I felt a little more rejuvenated after we'd finished. Yoga always bought me back down to earth both physically and mentally.

"Do you need the doctor?" asked Mack as we walked to the shower block.

That rapey mother fucker was the last person I wanted to see.

"No. I think it was something I ate or the over exertion of the run. I'll be fine after a shower and some breakfast," I replied.

He followed me into the shower block which was already filled with sweaty bodies and steam. Men and women were naked all around me, but I wasn't interested in them, which also worried me. Mack was checking me out as I peeled my soaked clothing off and threw it on the bench.

Raven arrived and greeted us both.

"Morning guys...oh my god Becca...are you ok? You look like shit!" she said in shock as I turned to face her.

"I'm fine. It's nothing a shower and some food won't sort out."

I felt very cold and my nipples were super erect and sensitive, which didn't go un-noticed by either of them.

"I was looking for somewhere to hang my towel," laughed Raven. "Your nipples look perfect for it."

"Fuck off you cheeky bitch," I laughed. "I'm fucking freezing."

"Come in the shower and warm up then," she gave me a playful wink and walked off to the shower.

I followed along like a lost puppy and stuck my head under the steaming cascade of water.

"Oooh fuck that's better," I sighed, feeling warmer already.

The run had been wet and muddy and my legs were caked in brown slop like everyone else's. The hot water ran down my naked body making my skin tingle and left a brown puddle which slowly dissipated as I washed myself. I stood under the shower for what seemed like ages just enjoying the warmth and comfort of such a simple act. My nipples returned back to their normal size and I looked over to see Mack and Raven washing their amazingly fit bodies.

Raven was showing off to me, washing herself in a seductive manner. She cupped and caressed her gorgeous tits while she soaped them up and threw her head back like a slut, letting out a long-satisfied moan.

"Mmmmm, I felt so dirty earlier. I definitely needed a wash," she teased, giving it a double meaning.

Mack was enjoying the show and was semi-hard watching her performance.

Her soapy hands went lower and she rubbed between her legs to wash her sweaty pussy. She spread her legs slightly and opened her lips to make sure she got into all the nooks and crannies. Her pussy lips were fat and smooth, but she obviously wanted them a little smoother.

"Can you pass me a razor Mack?" she asked nodding at the shower shelf.

"Err...sure..." he stammered.

He picked up a bright pink razor and threw it in her direction. His aim was poor, but her reactions were extremely fast and she caught it mid-air before it hit the floor in front of her.

"You throw like a fucking girl," she mocked him.

"Sorry my hand slipped, it's all soapy," he said making an excuse.

She just gave him a look that said 'yeah sure they are'.

She lifted her leg and placed it on the tiled wall so she could get better access to her beautiful undercarriage. She proceeded to shave her outer labia carefully in upward strokes, occasionally washing the razor under the shower to remove the stubble.

"It grows back so quickly," she said. "I wish we had a waxing salon on site."

She shaved the other side and even went behind to blindly shave her asshole. She finished off making sure her mound and clitoral area were silky smooth and then passed the razor back to Mack.

"Thanks," she said, looking down and feeling her vulva to check she hadn't missed any stubble.

"You're welcome."

"Mmmmm, fuck that's better. Smooth as a babies butt," she laughed.

Normally I'd have used her flirting as an excuse to have a feel of her pussy, but I was too exhausted.

I switched off the shower and started to dry myself back in the changing room. Mack was now fully erect and I watched it bounce and bob as he walked over to join me. Raven followed on behind him giving us a both a slutty grin. She glanced down at Mack's cock and giggled.

"Was it something I said?" she laughed.

"You're such a fucking tease Raven," he said, making no excuses for his aroused state.

"I bet Becca would like a go on that beast," she said, aiming her comment at me.

"I would, but it will have to be later. I need some breakfast and then I'm going to bed for a few hours. I don't feel too well," I said.

"Awww, poor Mack. You'll have to go and wank yourself off, sniffing her dirty sweaty panties instead," she said picking up my dirty knickers and flicking them at him like an elastic band.

He managed to dodge them and threw his boxer shorts at her, hitting her in the face.

"Ewwww, dirty fucker," she scorned, playfully.

A threesome with these two would be a lot of fun, but I needed to eat as I was now feeling faint.

I finished drying myself and went back to my room to get dressed. The morning chill clawed at my damp skin as I crossed the outdoor area back to my block. I threw on clean underwear, my squirt stained trousers, which were now dry and a clean vest top. I pulled my boots on and tied my hair in a wet pony tail, before going to the dining block.

The dining room was busy and smelt of fried food and fresh bodies. Everyone was tucking in to their food and ignored me as I was now just another member of the group. I filled my plate with as much food as I could stomach, got two bottles of water and sat at a table with Mack.

I downed the first bottle of water to sort out my dizziness; I knew dehydration was my main issue, and then I tucked into my bacon and eggs. Raven joined us and nudged into Mack as she sat down.

"Ooops, sorry Mack, I didn't see you there," she joked.

He nudged her back almost knocking her over as she sat down.

We all started to feed our faces and Mack looked under the table and started laughing.

"Looks like you attract pussy," he said to me.

"What?"

"Pussy seems to follow you," he laughed again.

I thought he was talking about Raven until I felt something rub against my legs under the table. I looked down and burst out laughing, it was Mr Tibbles.

I'd fed him a few hours ago, when I was on my way to the bunker and now he was back again for more.

"I prefer my pussy with less fur," I laughed.

The black and white cat got up on his back legs and put his front paws on my leg begging for food.

"He seems to like you," said Raven.

I gave him some bacon and he dropped to the floor and gobbled it up licking his lips. His loud purrs told me he was very happy and I was his new best friend in Eden.

"Pussy's always need feeding," I giggled. "He's no exception."

"You're dead right there," winked Raven.

"Whose cat is it?" I asked.

"I don't know. He turned up a few days ago and just stuck around. He seems wary of people, but he definitely likes you," she said.

"It must be my attractive personality," I giggled.

"Could be," she smiled.

The water and food were making me feel better and I perked up a bit, but still needed some sleep. I had no appointments as far as I was aware, so a good few hours' sleep would be perfect before I rang Lexa and told her what I'd found in the bunker. Hopefully she'd have some information for me.

I finished my breakfast, feeding some of it to my furry friend and got up to leave.

"I'm going to get bed for a bit," I said to Mack and Raven.

"You look like you need it," said Mack.

"Thanks a fucking lot, but you're probably right," I said.

"Maybe we can hook up later," he said.

"Sure. That sounds like a plan."

I left him and Raven finishing their breakfast and went back to my room. I slumped onto the bed fully clothed and closed my eyes.

****

It felt like I'd been asleep for about ten minutes, but when I looked at my phone it was one o'clock in the afternoon.

I was now awake on more levels than one. I saw things clearly for the first time since I'd got there. It had come to me like a vision as I slept and I had one thing on my mind.

It was time to call Lexa.

She picked up on the third ring like always.

"Hi Becca. Is everything ok?" she asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I lied. "How are you?"

"Pretty good, I've finally got some information for you."

"Likewise, but I'll let you go first," I replied.

"Ok. Is it safe for you to talk for a while? Are you alone?"

"Yeah. I'm in my room at Eden. Everyone's out working, go ahead."

"Great. Well first of all I had a meeting with George last night and he finally gave me the full story."

"Go on."

"We were right. He picked us for the assignment because he wasn't happy with the way DI Clifford had handled the case. He said it was a botched investigation and he needed it confirming by an independent agency. That's why he came to us," she explained. "He thought DI Clifford was somehow responsible for his granddaughter's death, but couldn't prove it."

"Was he responsible?" I interrupted.

"Not directly, but George knew the investigation was some sort of cover up rather than revealing the truth, so DI Clifford was involved somewhere along the way. I told him what you'd found at the Eden project and he agrees that she probably died from the anaesthetic she was given. He also agrees that she was part of the Eden project and that they had got her pregnant. He wanted us to fill in the gaps because DI Clifford didn't seem interested," she continued.

"Did George tell you all of this?"

"He needed some persuasion, but it didn't take much. And yes, you were right he was a dirty old fucker," she spat.

"I warned you. Let me guess... he took you out for a nice meal and then fucked you up the ass after you sucked his cock?"

"Exactly. He took a while to get hard, but he had a huge cock," she tittered.

"How did you get him hard?" I quizzed, remembering all the filthy things I had to do to him when I was working as an undercover hooker.

"We went back to his place and I bent over the sofa while he sniffed my pussy through my knickers. He was hard in no time."

"Dirty bitch. I bet you were fucking soaked," I teased.

"Maybe. I was certainly wet after I'd throated his cock for ten minutes," she laughed.

"Did he cum in your ass?"

"No, he pulled out and sprayed it all over my ass cheeks and back. He made me cum first though, like a true gentleman."

"Ah... so you liked his old-man cock pounding into you then?" I laughed.

"Cock's cock Becca. You know that. It doesn't always matter what that cock is attached to as long as it feels good," she giggled. "Anyway, the long and short of it is that DI Clifford is paying ten grand a month to the Eden project and he's covering up their sins, but I don't know what's in it for him."

"Me neither. Although there were some strange goings on in the bunker last night," I said.

"You've been down there?"

"Yes, I've managed to gain access."

I explained how I'd planted cameras on the keypad to get the door code from Doctor Freeman. I explained watching him ass rape Heidi after giving her anaesthetic. I then told her about him taking her down into the bunker and extracting her eggs without consent.

"Holy fuck Becca. What the hell are they doing down there? What's with all the fertility and pregnancy stuff?" she cried.

"I wish I knew, but that's not all that goes on down there," I added

"What else did you see?"

"Well there're at least eight other doctors and a couple of nurses working down there. I think they're living down there and experimenting with the eggs and sperm that they're harvesting from the runaways at Eden," I continued. "I saw them interfering with a girl who looked about six months pregnant. They all had a go on her like some sort of orgy."

"No way. What did they do to her? Was she willing?"

"She was fucking unconscious like Heidi. They took it in turns to fuck her and they all seemed to love sucking her huge tits and feeding on her breast milk."

"Fucking sick bastards. Who does that?" she said sounding exasperated.

I didn't like to tell her that I'd made myself cum while I fucked my slimy hole with a beer bottle and sucked her milky tits.

"I know right? Raping a pregnant woman, what the fuck is wrong with them? Three nurses even had a play with her. One of them is hiding amongst the Edenists to keep an eye on things and sway opinions. Even the vicar fucked her, I knew he wasn't the strait-laced God follower he made himself out to be."

"Hhmmmm," she sighed.

I heard her tapping away at a keyboard.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she sounded distracted.

"I'm searching photos on Peter Tobias' social media. I've just had a thought," she said.

"What sort of thought?"

"Keep going I'll tell you if my hunch is right," she said still tapping at the keyboard.

"Ok... the last thing I heard before I left was that they were going to extract cord-blood from the pregnant girl today and then put her back into the community."

"Cord-blood? You mean from her umbilical cord?" she asked, sounding as shocked as I was.

"I don't see what else it could be. Why would they do that?"

"I don't know I'll research it, but it doesn't sound right to me."

"Exactly. They're doing some weird shit down there, experimenting on either the pregnant girls or the babies. I don't know wh..."

"Holy shit," she blurted out interrupting me.

"What's wrong?"

"I've found a picture on Peter Tobias' Facebook page that might interest you," she said sounding excited.

"What sort of picture?"

"An old school photo and guess who's standing next to him in the photo?"

"Elijah Freeman?"

"The very same. And who else?"

"Not fucking DI Clifford?"

"Yep. They're all tagged in the photo, class of eighty-one, according to the comments."

"The three of them went to school together? Oh my god!"

"Most definitely. That's where they all know each other from."

"Wait. Is there a girl on the photo called Summer?" I asked.

"Yes. Summer Hewitt. Why do you ask?"

"Summer's the undercover bitch in Eden working for these fuckers. They all went to school together?"

"According to this, yes!" replied Lexa.

No wonder they were all on first name terms. Whatever was going on down there, Father Tobias had taken on his old school mates to help him out. Or maybe it was Freeman. It was hard to know who was in charge.

"This is fucking huge Lexa. Let's just go over what we've got here. One, we've got a group of runaways and homeless people under the age of twenty-five who have been recruited, if you like, by a vicar as a charity project. They live in a community where they are encouraged to breed with whoever they like. Two, they're apparently examined by Doctor Freeman who tells them it's a routine fertility check-up, but in actual fact he's taken them into a bunker and extracting eggs from them. They also take sperm samples from the men when they arrive under the guise of it being a check for STI's"

"Yep. I'm with you so far," she agreed

"Number three we've got a corrupt police detective who's watching their back in case anything goes wrong, which it did with Hannah. He covered their asses," I continued.

"It would seem that way."

"Four, they've got an undercover girl called Summer who's informing them of internal issues and who reassures the community that everything is fine."

"It would make sense and it's a bright move for them to have their own spy."

"So, we've got a recruiter, Father Tobias. A protector, DI Clifford. An informer or persuader, Summer and finally a doctor who's doing something he shouldn't be with eggs, sperm and blood from the umbilical cords of pregnant women."

"Is that all?" she asked.

"No. I've got something else. You know the file you can't open?"

"Yes. First Element?" she quizzed.

"Yes. I found cryo-units in the bunker for egg and sperm storage which had that written on the side."

"What?"

"They had First Element written on them. I shit you not."

"Fuck. So, whatever's in his file will tell us what he was doing before he got shut down. He's continuing his work underground, quite literally," she gasped.

"Yes. With a source of prime human specimens who won't be missed. No one's going to miss a runaway or a homeless person. He only selects fit healthy people. There are no fat people here or anyone who looks ill. I mean... for fucks sake... they train every morning to stay in shape."

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,622 Followers