Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes," he had a slight tremble of excitement in his voice.

"You dirty fucker."

I reached my hand around the back of his neck and pulled him down towards me. Our lips met with my mouth already open to receive his tongue. I tasted tequila and arousal on his breath as he pushed his tongue gently past my lips. His hand went to the small of my back and he pulled me closer making my breasts push into his manly chest.

My nipples hardened instantly and my panties felt hot and sticky as we kissed, tentatively feeling our way around our new sexual partner. He was a gentle giant and reached round to grab a fistful of my buttocks that were inches from his grasp.

We broke briefly and I looked up at him already feeling like the submissive part of the equation. In any sexual encounter someone always had to be in control and for now I let be him.

I slid my hands across his clammy chest feeling the muscle and sinew underneath the skin. He was a guy who knew how to stay in shape, an ex-solider. My hands skirted around his neck and I pulled him down until our lips met once more as the situation intensified. I felt his hard shaft rubbing against my thigh as our breathing got laboured.

Our lips smashed into each other, his tongue searching for mine which I gladly accepted. I tasted alcohol on his breath as he forced his way into my mouth and squeezed my ass tighter.

My free hand went lower across his hard stomach and onto the tight fabric of his shorts. I felt him tense and kiss me more passionately as he anticipated my next move.

He wasn't disappointed. I grabbed a handful of man meat and squeezed it gently, making him groan.

"Someone's excited," I panted.

"It's all yours Becca," he replied in a breathy voice.

Kiss. Kiss. Slurp. Squeeze. Rub.

After a few seconds of teasing his throbbing member I slipped my hand into the top of his shorts and got a proper grip on his cock. My fingertips gently rubbed his smooth sack as my thumb and forefinger stroked his shaft up and down.

His tip felt dewy and slick as my palm rubbed past it. His balls were slippery and wet with sweat. He felt like a real man after carrying out hard physical labour. He had a rawness to him which is exactly what I needed. I wanted fucking hard by a big strong guy and it didn't get better than this.

Up and down slow and steady.

Kiss. Kiss. Squeeze. Squeeze.

His hands were both on my ass now caressing hard and pulling me closer. His kisses went lower onto my neck behind my ear. All men knew about that erogenous zone. It always turned a girl on being kissed right next to a very vulnerable area. The jugular vein. It was a sensitive pulse point that seemed to be connected directly to a girl's pussy.

He made me gasp and squirm like a worm on a hook and I shied away from him slightly. A gap formed between us and he took his opportunity to undo my trousers. It was a bit of a fumble due to the urgency that now engulfed us.

I wanted fucking.

He wanted to fuck me.

That was all that mattered.

My zipper came down with a yank and my trousers hit the wooden floor. I kicked them away with my boots and sucked his bottom lip into my mouth. I bit gently making him respond in kind.

His hand slipped into my panties with no finesse, but I didn't care. His fat stubby fingers invaded my sodden pussy forcing my wet lips apart and thrusting up inside me.

"Jesus... yes..." I gasped.

My moans of appreciation drove him on and he fingered me hard and fast feeling, the juices flow freely down his hand and into my already soaked knickers.

"Fucking hell, you're wet," he cried.

"All down to you...you dirty cunt. Take me now!"

He pushed me away slightly, spun me round and slammed my back against the plasterboard wall. I yanked his shorts down just enough so his cock and balls were out in the fresh air. The waistband of his shorts was tight under his ball sack.

"Fuck me," I panted. "Right now."

He didn't need telling twice.

He picked me up under my ass cheeks and I wrapped my legs around his lower back. He pushed me harder against the wall to keep me in place and grabbed the base of his cock.

I reached down and pulled my sopping panties to the side and I sat down hard onto his cock.

Sqqquuueeelllcccchhhhh.

He penetrated me up to his balls in one hard movement. His nine-inch cock filled me completely all the way to my yearning cervix.

He grabbed my cheek and planted passionate kisses all over my lips. He felt so manly and I felt so helpless. It was a great combination.

"God you're fucking sexy," he gasped.

"Shut the fuck up and fuck me. Show me what a big man you are," I sighed. "This bitch wants fucking hard."

He started to thrust in and out of me as I wrapped my arms around his back and pulled him into me. I used my legs on the top of his hip bones to bounce up and down like I was riding a stallion. With each thrust and bounce his cock almost left my fuck hole. Just as I was about to feel that emptiness inside me, I sank bank down and felt the joyous feeling of penetration all over again.

This was as primitive as it got with sex. We fucked like animals driven on by the burning desire to mate and produce off spring. In the animal world mating wasn't for pleasure it was to procreate. It was done as quickly as possible before another predatory male stabbed you in the back to take your place. Father Tobias would have been proud of me if I was in his breeding program.

Up and down. In and out.

The spark fired in my deepest depths.

I dug my nails into his back and scraped them down digging into his flesh. I wanted him to devour me. I scratched him deep enough to draw blood as he continued to pound me. The sudden sharp pain made him throw his head back and gasp. I rained kisses all over his neck and chest tasting his salty skin dripping in sweat.

"You are fucking incredible," he cried. "Such a dirty girl."

"Yeah... I'm so dirty... fuck that pussy... cum in me."

I scraped my nails down his back again and rode him harder. His navel pushed against my swollen clit driving me ever closer to release.

Scratch. Scrape. Rub. Rub.

Up and down. In and out.

I rode him like a bucking mule and he pounded me like a jack hammer. We were in perfect unison. His hands tugged at my vest top, lifting it up and pawing at my pert breasts, leaving grubby finger marks from his dirty hands.

"Shit... I'm going to cum..." I screamed. "Harder."

He upped his effort and spun me off the wall and onto the opposite corner slamming me hard against the plasterboard he had just fixed to the wooden frame. I felt it crack and give way with the blow and he kept on driving into me over and over.

My orgasm was just rising like an orange sun over the horizon but I needed more. I just couldn't quite there despite the violence and intensity.

"Choke me," I cried. "Pin me to the wall by my throat."

He didn't even hesitate. His strong rough hand gripped my tiny fragile neck and he squeezed hard pushing my head back into the plaster board.

"Yes...choke me like whore," I squeaked. "Harder."

He obliged as my orgasm finally erupted like a firework deep within me. My vaginal walls went into spasm as I fought for breath. He kept on punishing me, pounding me, squeezing my neck so hard I felt the tiny bones crack into place like a chiropractor's treatment.

My walls gripped his shaft hard as I came all over his cock. The tensing of my pussy only intensified the feeling of such a massive meaty cock pistoning in and out of me.

Pulse. Squirt. Pulse. Squirt. Pulse. Squirt.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD... YEEESSSSSSSS."

My orgasmic spasm triggered my squirting reflex and I soaked his thighs in my clear slippery juices.

He kept on pounding me until I couldn't take anymore and I begged him to stop. I collapsed onto him with his cock deep inside me, but he stopped moving.

We were both dripping in sweat and panting hard. I looked into his eyes and saw how happy he was even though he hadn't cum.

"Fucking hell Becca. That was amazing," he said kissing me softly on the lips.

I kissed him back long and lingering. I was completely over stimulated, but it was only right that he came too.

I put my left leg onto the floor followed by my right and he released my neck. I dropped to my knees, put my hands behind my back and opened my mouth.

"I'll finish what I started but my pussy can't take anymore," I apologised.

I pushed forward and sucked his slick cock into my mouth. I kept going all the way to his balls feeling him fill my throat and my saliva mechanism kick into action. I held him deep for a brief moment tickling his balls with my tongue and then withdrew.

"Fuck me. Your skills are endless," he groaned.

"Mhmmm," I squeaked taking him deep again.

I repeated my ball licking and then released him again spitting all over his cock.

"You can cum in my mouth," I said.

"How about I cum in your ass instead?"

I gave him a thoughtful look as if I was mulling it over and then shrugged and cocked my head to the side.

"That could work too," I giggled.

I got up and bent over, bracing myself against the lumber that he'd just screwed into place. I stretched my panties up onto my left ass cheek to expose my dirtiest of fuck holes to him.

His cock was already slippery with my spit but he spat on his finger and rubbed it onto my anus. I knew it was going to stretch me but after such an explosive orgasm it was the least I could do.

I felt his purple tip against my puckered starfish and I pushed back and relaxed as he pushed in slowly. I felt the familiar burning hot pain of anal sex and then relaxed into it.

"Holy shit that's the tightest hole I've ever been in," he groaned.

"Why thank you sir," I replied in a posh British accent.

He slid in and out slowly at first. Sometimes guys need a different type of stimulation to finish. Some guys can pound away for hours and then need a special treat to actually cum. Mack obviously liked it very tight, dirty, deep and slow because he lasted less than two minutes.

"Oh my god I can't hold back," he announced.

"Then don't. Cum in my tight little ass," I ordered.

That was it.

Twitch. Twitch. Twitch.

Splat. Splat. Splat.

He painted my insides with copious amounts of red-hot creamy spunk with a long drawn out moan of delight.

"Ooooohhhhhh. Ahhhhhhh. Ooohhhhhh baby yes," he sighed.

He held it inside me enjoying the feeling of violating my most sacred of holes.

"All done?" I asked.

"Fucking hell yes. You are one freaky bitch, doctor. That was insane."

"And you're a very dirty boy," I laughed.

He pulled out slowly and I felt my sphincter close tightly to keep his mess inside me. I pulled my white knickers back into place and stood up straight. My legs felt week from such a mind-blowing orgasm and I felt light headed from the whole experience.

We kissed briefly and started to get dressed. He pulled his shorts back up from under his now empty sack and then pulled his trousers back on leaving himself bare-chested.

I pulled my trousers and shoes back on and sat back on the saw horse.

"Well, I think we both needed that," said Mack.

"Pent up passion always gives the best release," I said.

"You're not kidding. I've wanted to do that to you since I first laid eyes on you. You're the sexiest woman I've ever met."

"Awww, that's so sweet. I've slept with a lot of people and that was one of the best fucks I've had," I laughed. "I like it rough and spontaneous. Sometimes that's the only way."

"I know but I've never been asked to choke a girl before. That was so hot."

"It's a power thing. You felt powerful having control over me," I said.

"You are so knowledgeable but why did it make you cum so hard?" he asked.

"I guess I need to find more and more extreme ways to fuck. I think I've got issues," I joked.

"We all have but I wondered what the trigger was from a biology point of view. You're a sex doctor. Right?"

"Sex therapist," I corrected him.

"Potato, potato," he shrugged.

"Being choked makes me feel vulnerable and powerless. Like a rape victim unable to have any effect on what's happening to me," I explained. "It triggers adrenaline to flood the body for a fight or flight response."

"And that made you cum?" he said aghast.

"No, not exactly. I was already close to orgasm. Adrenaline has a side effect of endorphins which follow on and flood your veins making you feel a natural high. That's what tipped me over the edge."

"Holy shit. So, you're telling me you need to feel in danger to orgasm?" he asked.

"Maybe... I'm not sure. It's not an exact science."

Hearing myself explain this to him made me think. Maybe this was exactly what my problem was. I needed to climax in more and more extreme ways since I started this assignment and I seemed to revel in danger. It excited me like nothing else and made me so fucking wet and horny that nothing else came close to it.

Wrestling with my own inner slut was pointless. She would always win due to what I'd experienced and what Lexa had done to me.

Being continually raped and sexually abused seemed to be making me crave it more and more. Maybe this is what she meant when she recruited me.

"It's been inside you all along Becca... I've just helped you to find it... you were born to fuck."

Her words echoed in my head like it was yesterday.

"Are you ok Becca?" asked Mack.

He snapped me back to reality.

"Sorry... yeah... I'm fine."

"You zoned out there for a minute," he laughed.

"Sorry. Too much tequila and cock," I joked.

He laughed.

"I better get back to my treatment room and sort some work stuff out," I said.

"Yeah. I'd better get back to work," he said picking up his tape measure. "Drop by anytime you're feeling horny... or if you want to talk some more."

He seemed genuinely concerned for my mental health. I guessed having to choke me to orgasm and had got him wondering what sort of a girl I truly was.

We kissed and I left him to it.

****

A few hours later I rang Lexa back for an update.

"It's not the guy I thought it was," I said to her on my mobile phone.

"What do you mean?"

"I thought the para guy was the inside man from the military, but it's not."

"How can you tell?" she asked.

"You can tell a lot about a guy when he fucks you. It's definitely not him. He's a wounded soldier who came back home with PTSD. He's angry at the government and looking for a peaceful place to settle down. He thinks he's found it here at Eden."

"So, you're on your own."

"As fucking usual," I laughed.

"Don't worry. Something will turn up, it always... wait... what?"

She stopped mid-sentence as she was interrupted by someone on her end of the phone.

"Becca, I'll call you back. They've opened the First Element file."

She hung up.

My heart was pounding again. This could be an end to it, if it had the information we needed. Something that linked it all together. Freeman, eggs, sperm, cord-blood and illegal experimentation on young pregnant women. I could see light at the end of the tunnel.

Ten minutes passed.

I willed my phone to ring but nothing happened.

Fifteen minutes gone.

Twenty.

Buzz. Buzz. My phone finally vibrated on silent. This was it.

I answered before the second buzz finished.

"What have you found?" I said excitedly.

"We've got them Becca. All the evidence we need coupled with what you've witnessed. They're fucked."

"What are they doing then?" I said impatiently.

"They're harvesting eggs and sperm, right?"

"Yes, we know that already!"

"What do eggs and sperm make?" she asked.

"Babies. What is this a sex education lesson?" I snapped.

"Before babies," she said.

"Embryos?"

"Exactly. We should have seen this earlier. They're not interested in the babies or the embryos, they're growing stem cells."

Suddenly it all dropped into place. Stem cells are the building blocks of all other cells. I knew exactly what they were using them for before she even told me.

"Doctor Freeman was researching stem cell therapy to reverse or halt the ageing process," she said.

"That's why he and his school friends look so young. He's experimenting on himself and his class mates."

"Bang on."

"It can't be legal."

"Of course not. That's why it was shut down three years ago and his file was sealed. There's a lot of controversy about using human embryos for stem cell research. It's been outlawed as unethical. They closed him down," she said.

"But he's carried on using the Eden project as a cover," I added.

"Not just a cover Becca, a never-ending supply of unknowing volunteers. You've got to admire the balls of the guy. It's fucking genius."

"It's fucking sick, you mean. He's growing babies so they can be used to prolong his life and the life of his select few. He's a fifty-two-year-old twisted fuck that wants to live forever," I spat.

"His research doesn't give you immortality Becca, it just makes you look younger. A lot younger. It will be the greatest cosmetic treatment a person could wish for. They'll be queuing up for it," she said admiringly.

"How does it work?" I asked.

"Ah that's the clever bit. He doesn't just use embryonic stem cells grown in a lab; they are not powerful enough to get the job done by themselves. He needed live cells from pregnant girls below twenty-five to make a cocktail of stem cells," she explained.

"Found in the blood from umbilical cords by any chance?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"You got it. He combines the two different types into a serum which is then injected into the paying client. Several treatments are needed and it needs to be topped up on a regular basis, but it can reduce the signs of ageing by twenty to thirty years," she continued.

All of them were fifty-two. Born in sixty-seven. Father Tobias looked thirty-five. So did Doctor Freeman. Summer looked to be in her early twenties with pert young breasts and vibrant eyes. It all made sense.

"Mother fuckers," I said in long drawn out words.

"The Eden projects bank account is brimming with money because people are paying for the treatment. I bet Freeman has some sort of private clinic where he treats people in the know," she said.

"Probably. Shit this is huge. What do we do now?" I asked feeling the weight of the assignment begin to lift.

"We bring the whole establishment crashing down around them," she said. "I'll get a strike team assembled and raid them tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Holy fuck! That soon?" I said with surprise.

"We can't fuck about with these people. There's no saying what they'll do to protect it. We need to move fast before they realise, they've been rumbled," she pointed out.

"Ok. What do I need to do?"

"Nothing. Just sit tight and this time tomorrow we'll be drinking champagne in the hot tub of your penthouse suite," she laughed.

"And I'll be up to my knuckles in your wet pussy," I laughed.

"Likewise. Well done Becca. I'll be seeing tomorrow. I love you," she cooed.

"I love you more."

She hung up.