Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, it's like genetic screening where only the strongest are selected for breeding," she said.

"No, it's worse than that. They'll all be selected eventually whether they like it or not. That's the only reason they're here. It's nothing to do with building a closed off community. They are nothing more than an asset for their medical project."

"So, we need to get that file open and see what he's doing down there," she said.

"Absolutely. It's the top priority as far as I can see. Lastly, we've got our dead pregnant girl Hannah. I'm pretty sure she was being subjected to the same rape play as the girl last night. The only difference is she managed to escape to try and tell someone, but died in the process from a reaction to the anaesthetic," I added.

"Once we have the file open, we'll have enough to pin it on the group of old school friends and then we'll send a team in to arrest them all," said Lexa.

"Yes, but it can't be Clifford's team. They're working for the opposition and will just cover it up again," I replied.

"I'll get hold of the military and see what they have to say about it all. I'm pretty sure they'll send the army in to resolve it. Have you any idea who their inside man might be yet Becca?"

"I'm convinced it's Mack the para guy. He's showing a lot of interest in hooking up with me. Maybe he knows who I am and wants to get me on my own to discuss things," I said.

"Maybe or maybe not. The Eden people may have another insider, so be careful what you say," she pointed out.

"Well duh! I'm not stupid Lexa. I'll play it safe," I mocked her.

"Make sure you do. I'll get back to you once we've got the First Element file open. Keep digging at your end. This should all be over soon," she said.

"I hope so. I don't know how much more I can take."

"What seems to be the trouble? I thought you'd like being surrounded by horny youngsters. Have a bit of fun while you're there," she teased.

I didn't like to tell her that I'd helped myself to Erica while she was unconscious and that I felt like I was no better than the very people I was trying to stop. Rape is rape no matter how you look at it.

"I am, but being undercover is making me forget my true identity. I'm becoming confused as to whether it's the real me doing these things or my false persona. Is that normal?" I asked.

"Perfectly normal. It's only your second assignment so it doesn't surprise me that you feel that way. Just remember why you're doing it and keep going until you complete your mission. There may be some emotional casualties along the way but think of all the people you'll save in the future," she tried to put my mind at rest.

It was helping and I re-aligned my attitude and tried to put what I'd done behind me. It was all I could do, short of running away from Eden and then being fired for abandoning my assignment.

"Thanks Lexa. You've made me feel better about it all. I'll keep going and let you know what I find out," I sighed.

"Likewise. Stay in touch. I love you my sexy little minx. I can't wait until we meet up at the end of this. I'm going to do such dirty things to you," she said seductively.

"I know you will. I love and miss you too. Stay wet for me."

"Always."

She hung up the phone.

Just hearing her voice reassured me and I told me I was doing the right thing. I had to put the mission first.

Hearing her voice had also had another effect on me. I wanted to meet up with her and fuck her brains out. Obviously, that wasn't going to happen any time soon, so I needed to find an alternative and went in search of Mack.

I freshened up in the ablutions block and wandered off to find him.

It didn't take long. He was a fit young guy and his strength was being put to good use constructing a timber frame and plasterboard wall in one of the old barracks buildings. These were the next phase of Father Tobias' plan to refurbish the derelict buildings ready for expansion.

Mack was carrying a large wooden beam on his shoulder ready to cut it to the correct size. I could see his shoulder and arm muscles tensed taking the strain. The T-shirt he was wearing was stained with sweat under his armpits and on his chest from physical exertion. He wasn't the only one who was wet.

He looked so fucking sexy and he turned to face me as he heard me approach.

"Feeling better sleepy head?" he asked.

"Much better, thanks. I don't know why I was so tired," I lied.

Skulking around the underground bunker watching Erica and Heidi being raped had tired me out, but I didn't want to tell him that.

He dropped the lumber onto a saw horse and picked up a hand saw. There seemed to be a shortage of electrical power tools, meaning it was all being done by the old school methods.

"You've not been up all night doing something you shouldn't be, have you?" he winked.

For a split second I thought he knew I'd been into the bunker until I realised, he was just being dirty.

"What sort of thing do you mean?" I asked, giving him an innocent look.

"I think you know. You seem quite knowledgeable on the subject by all accounts," he laughed.

He measured the lumber and marked it with a pencil that he had behind his ear.

"Oh, you mean sex," I said pretending to finally understand what he meant. "No, I wasn't doing that. I was alone in my room all night."

"Doesn't mean you weren't being naughty," he laughed.

I watched him saw the end off the lumber in record time like he'd done it a thousand times.

"A lady doesn't do that sort of thing," I scorned, smiling from ear to ear.

"Ah ok. I forgot you were so lady like."

"Fuck off you cheeky bastard," I said playfully.

"Well that was soooo lady like."

He picked up the lumber, giving me a look that said he knew what sort of lady I was. He offered it up into position and took a screwdriver out of his pocket.

"I could do with a screw," he said, nodding in my direction.

I knew he was giving it a double meaning on purpose and he seemed to be enjoying the sexual tension between us as much as I was. I'd only been there a couple of minutes and I already wanted him inside me.

"A long screw or a short screw," I asked holding up one of each.

"I always prefer a long one. It's much more satisfying," he said.

I picked up a few long screws and handed them to him so he could fix the wood into position.

His forearms rippled as he drove the screws home with a twist of his wrist. I imagined him taking me roughly and pinning me to the wall and kissing me all over my neck and chest, maybe ripping my top off and sucking on my generous tits.

"So, have you just come over to tease me or did you want something more specific," he asked.

"I'm not working today and I wanted to get to know you a little better. Apart from you, Heidi and Raven, I've barely spoke to the others," I said flicking my hair over my shoulder.

"What do you want to know? You've already seen me naked so there's no surprise there for you," he smirked.

"Yes. I know you've got a huge cock Mack, but I was wondering how you ended up here," I said

"Just kind of happened, I guess. I was down on my luck and had nowhere else to go."

"After you left the army you mean?"

"Who said I was in the army?" he said sounding surprised.

"You have a tattoo from two para, it's sort of an advert painted on your arm," I giggled.

"Maybe I just liked the tattoo," he said raising his eyebrows and staring at me.

He was trying to speed read me, but he stood no chance. I'd had a refreshing sleep and was now as sharp as the saw he'd been using. I masked my body language and had a blank look on my face. He'd get nothing from me, not yet anyway.

"That's a tattoo from your former regiment. The way you walk has got squaddie written all over it. The way you talk and the way you carry yourself with an air of confidence, you're an ex-para for sure," I said with no doubt in my tone whatsoever.

"How do you know how military men carry themselves? Are you military too?" he asked looking me up and down.

"What do you think?"

He stared into my eyes from behind his scarred cheek. Again, I gave nothing away, I just stared back emotionless.

"Yes, I was in the paras," he said avoiding my question.

"Is that where the scar came from?"

"Everyone always asks about the scar," he laughed. "Is that why you're attracted to me? Does it make me look distinguished?" he put his hand under his chin and posed like a catalogue model looking out into space.

"Who says I'm attracted to you?" I winked.

"Your nipples do for a start," he replied glancing at my boobs.

I hadn't even realised they were erect but I didn't look down to check. This was a game we were playing. We were trying to suss each other out, but I was winning.

"It's chilly in here," I lied.

"Of course, it is," he smirked.

He picked up another huge length of wood and started to repeat the carry, measure and cut process all over again.

"We were caught in an ambush in Syria. Half of us were killed and the rest of us fought our way out. The mother fuckers had manufactured a home-made claymore mine which one of our team accidentally triggered as we retreated," he said. "It vaporised him about ten meters away from me and the metal bucket they'd made it from hit me in the face. I don't remember much after that. I woke up in a hospital bed jacked up on pain killers."

"I'm so sorry," I said. "I shouldn't have asked."

"It's fine," he replied sawing the second piece of wood with more vigour than the last. "It's a good old war story, right? That's what everyone wants to hear when you get back. They normally ask if a soldier saw any action, but my face tells them that I did."

He was saddened by it and threw himself into the task at hand to hide his anger. It was a classic sign that told me he hadn't come to terms with what had happened to him.

"I think you're very heroic and I thank you for your service," I said.

"You don't need to thank me. It was a bullshit mission, in a bullshit country, for a bullshit government," he spat. "I'm glad I'm out."

He was angry, but I knew he didn't mean the last bit about being out. If he was genuinely out of the military, then there was no way he was my inside man and I was back to square one.

"Is that why you left? You didn't agree with the government?" I tried to dig deeper for my own curiosity.

"No, I was medically discharged," he said. "PTSD bullshit."

"It's not bullshit and you're not alone," I said, suddenly realising he might be able to help me with my own inner demons.

"Seeing men you served with blown to pieces and then coming back to a society where no fucker is even interested in the war you fought or the sacrifice you made, that's the hard bit to deal with. If they want to label it as PTSD that's up to them," he continued. "They all saw my anger as something it wasn't. Maybe I do have it, but society is what makes me angry."

He sat down on the saw horse and leaned back against the wall drinking from a water bottle.

"Is that why you came here?" I asked, sitting next to him.

He offered me some water and I took it. I was thirsty and I also wanted to taste him on the rim of the bottle. My inner demons were already circling with a view to a fuck.

"Like I said I had nowhere else to go. When I left the hospital that was it. Good bye, fuck off, you're on your own. I got no help. I'd lived in barracks all my life, I owned nothing, so when they kicked me out, I stayed with friends for a while but eventually they get pissed off with you and you end up on the streets."

I passed him the water back and he drained the rest of it. Judging by the amount of sweat on his t-shirt he needed it more than I did.

"How did you find this place?" I continued.

I was no longer interested in finding an ally, I was genuinely intrigued by this guy. He'd given everything to serve his country and they'd just fucked him over. I wondered if I'd ever end up like him, after I became useless to the facility that I worked for. I hoped not.

"I was in the city and heard a couple of people talking about it. They said they were too old to enter the program, but I was twenty-two and thought I'd give it a go," he smiled. "It's dragged me out of the darkness. I feel like I'm making a real difference here and we're all in the same boat."

"Have you 'found god '?" I made air quotes.

"After the things I've seen on the battlefield, I know there is no god," he said. "But I go along with it so I can stay."

"The others seem more into it," I laughed.

"What about you?" he asked turning the conversation around. "What's your story? You seem far too switched on to have ended up here."

"Yeah, right?" I laughed trying to divert his questions.

If I opened up to him like he had to me I had no idea what would come out of my mouth. Would it be Doctor Reynolds' cover story or my own sordid life.

"I've shown you mine," he laughed. "It's your turn."

"Like I said at my initiation ceremony, I did some very slutty things to get myself through college. It wasn't all plain sailing," I lied.

"You were a hooker?"

"I prefer escort to hooker, but yes I slept with men for money," I said.

I was mixing my previous assignment with this one. I'd been undercover as a high-class hooker and slept with hundreds of men. Some were nice and some were not so nice.

"It must have been fun," he laughed. "You seem to like sex."

"Mostly it was fun, I love fucking, so being paid for it was a bonus, but not all men were nice to me," I added.

I wanted to show my vulnerable side and I wasn't sure if it was for the assignment or because I was being genuine. Opening up a little might help me deal with my problems, as long as I didn't give too much away. Sometimes I felt that if the flood gates opened, they'd never close again.

"Yeah men can be a little over amorous," he sighed. "Some can't take no for an answer."

"If by over amorous, you mean they raped me then yes, you're right," I said.

"That was me being polite," he said. "I know it goes on in that line of work. It must be pretty horrific."

"Not as bad as seeing people blown apart in front of you. It's all relative," I replied.

"True, but having some dirty pervert force his dick inside you must be so invasive. It's so intimate and personal, it's worse than being shot. How do you cope with that?" he asked it rhetorically but I'm sure he was also asking me directly.

"You get used to it," I said sadly. "And I've never been shot so I can't make the comparison."

We sat in silence for a few minutes but it didn't feel awkward. We had eye contact a couple of times and we shared a moment.

Mack got up and went over to his work bag. It was full of tools and equipment, but that wasn't what he was looking for. I heard a clink of glass and produced a bottle of tequila. It was a small bottle, unopened.

"Something stronger?" he asked

"Fuck yeah. I like your thinking."

His distorted smile lit up his face as he came back and unscrewed the lid.

"Ladies first," he said, passing me the bottle.

"I told you. I'm no lady," I laughed.

I took the bottle and held it up to him.

"Here's to being fucked up," I said raising the bottle and taking a long sip.

I savoured the taste as the fiery liquid hit the back of my throat and I passed the bottle back to him.

"To being fucked up," he agreed.

He took a long sip and swallowed it deep.

"So, are you going to stay here?" I asked.

"For now," he sighed. "It's a roof over my head and I get to fuck lots of gorgeous women."

"Doesn't that seem a little strange to you?" I asked. "Doesn't this place seem a little too good to be true?"

"I suppose it does, but maybe Father Tobias really does want to build a better society and re-populate the community. Who am I to question it? I'm all for it."

He took another swig from the bottle and passed it back to me.

"What about you? Are you going to stay and get yourself pregnant, like the rest of them?" he asked.

"Having babies is not my thing," I laughed. "I'll stay until the heat dies down or for as long as I'm needed."

"I think they'll always need a sex therapist. There's some pretty fucked up people here besides us," he laughed. "You seem to know your stuff."

"Let's just say I enjoy my work," I giggled.

"You certainly enjoyed thirty men shooting spunk all over you. I can't believe you ate it all. When we initiated other girls some of them were disgusted by it," he said.

"It's an acquired taste and when you've drank as much of the stuff as I have, it becomes like a fix. It's like alcohol, when you first try it, you don't really like it, but then later in life it becomes an addiction," I said.

I wasn't joking either, I actually loved the stuff.

"You're addicted to cum?" he laughed.

"Not just cum. I like pussy too. The taste and smell of a woman is just as addictive. I'm sure you love going down on a sexy woman, or are you just one of those men that sticks it in her pussy and cums two minutes later," I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh no, I love giving oral as much as receiving it. I think it's a very personal and intimate act to make love to a beautiful woman."

"Make love? What are you? A fucking girl?" I mocked him.

"What do you call it then?" he shrugged.

"I prefer the dirtier terms for it. Like fucking or giving me a good pounding. The dirty talk always makes men hard and women wet," I laughed.

"How dirty does it get?" he asked.

"Nothing shocks me. I've pretty much done every sordid sex act there is at least once. How dirty do you want it to get?"

"Are you coming on to me?" he joked.

"No, I'm here to watch you play with your wood," I said sarcastically, but giving it a double meaning.

He laughed and took another swig of tequila and passed me the bottle.

"Dirty bitch," he giggled.

I took a swig from the bottle and spat it all over his T-shirt.

"Oops sorry, I guess I'm still feeling a little queasy," I giggled. "Maybe you should take that off."

He played along with the game and slipped his wet T-shirt over his head. His ripped body glistened with sweat and tequila as he hung his shirt up to dry.

"If you want me to undress you only have to ask," he said, sitting back down.

I leaned in and made movements as though as I was going to kiss him. As he closed his eyes to accept my lips onto his I moved back and tipped a tiny amount of tequila onto his crotch.

"Oh dear! I'm such a klutz," I exclaimed in an exaggerated voice.

"You're such a tease more like," he smiled. "Let me guess... I should take my trousers off?"

"Wouldn't want to catch a chill now would you Mack?" I gasped putting my finger on my chin and making a surprised face.

He kicked his boots off and dropped his trousers. His boxer shorts already looked like a tent with his huge hard cock pushing at the fabric.

"I thought we had enough wood in here, what are you playing at?" I said staring at his bulge.

He leaned against the lumber he'd just fixed and raised his eyebrows suggesting that I get undressed.

"What's wrong?" I quizzed.

"We can't make love... I mean fuck, if you're fully clothed," he said.

I smiled at him correcting himself and I stood up and approached him slowly and seductively. I exaggerated my steps to make my hips and ass wiggle which soon got his attention.

He was taller than me and I reached up and put my hand on the lumber he was leaning on at the same height as his shoulder. I dipped my hip and bent my left leg and looked up into his eyes.

"Is that what you want to do?" I asked. "Do you want to fuck me?"

I over emphasised the word 'fuck' to make it sound dirtier.

"Yes," he replied looking down at me.

"You want to slide your big fat cock into my tight wet pussy?" my voice was soft and breathy.