Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 10

Story Info
The Eden Project gets raided with unforseen consequences.
9.4k words
4.75
15.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers

Authors note: - This is a follow on to the previous chapters of Becca XXX The Eden Project. Please read them before reading this or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*

The morning had started just like any other except I was feeling relieved that it would soon be over and that I'd get to see my beloved Lexa again.

We were running a steady pace through the woods and I was at the front of the pack with Mack and Summer. She ran well for a fifty-two-year-old, full of other people's stem cells. She kept giving me sideways glances and bitchy looks, she really didn't like me at all. I didn't like her much either. She was as bad as Freeman and Father Tobias, destroying embryonic life to prolong her own.

She increased her pace to get ahead of me, but I was having none of it. I followed suit, hanging off her left shoulder, one pace behind her. There was no way I was going to let her win. Not with the Eden project's illegal operations and not with this meaningless race. I had a point to prove.

We were down to the last half mile and we'd even overtaken the instructor leaving him and everybody else behind.

"Give up bitch, you won't beat me," she spat.

"You sure about that?" I smiled back at her.

"Positive."

She sped up again and started to pull away from me. I was struggling to keep up with her, but I put in a last-ditch effort and pulled level again. With a hundred metres to go and no one else in sight she knew she wasn't going to win so she resulted to dirty tactics. She barged into me sending me stumbling off course and almost nose diving into the mud.

"See you later skank," she laughed.

I regained my footing but it was too late, she was too far ahead of me and she crossed the finish line into the parade square first, with me a close second.

My first thought was to punch her square in the face and break the cheating bitch's nose, but I thought better of it. I still had to remain undercover at least until Lexa's team arrived.

"You can't beat me in a fair race," I said. "You have to cheat."

"You tripped, you clumsy bitch. That's not cheating," she smirked.

"Whatever, you fucking slag. You'll get yours sooner or later. Karma's even more of a bitch than you are."

"Fuck off loser," she said, making a letter 'L' with her thumb and fore finger and putting it on her forehead as a further humiliation towards me.

I could have grabbed her hand and broken her fingers and I was contemplating doing just that when the rest of the group arrived and the moment was gone.

"Wow. Well done girls that was some sprint finish. I think it might be a course record," said the instructor.

"I won," shouted Summer. "She wasn't fast enough."

Everyone ignored her and spread out to get ready for the exercises. Summer distanced herself from me and I joined Mack and Raven as usual.

"She fucking tripped me," I said to Raven.

"Sounds like the sort of thing she'd do. She can be a real bitch," she replied.

"She was ok when I fucked her," laughed Mack.

"You've fucked her? Eewwwww, why would you do that?" I cringed.

"She asked me to and I didn't want to turn down some nice fresh pussy," he laughed.

"Men are dogs," said Raven. "They'll fuck anything if it's warm and wet."

"That is true," Mack laughed.

We finished the exercises and yoga and all I had on my mind was seeing this bitch and her fellow rapey school friends faces when Lexa arrived.

We hit the showers and then went for breakfast. The dining hall was surprisingly full with what looked like every member of Eden present, including Father Tobias and even Doctor Freeman. They were sitting at the head table enjoying breakfast with the rest of them. Unfortunately, by the time we got loaded up with food from the self-service buffet, the only table we could sit at was Summer's. She had two other girls with her one of whom I'd already met.

Erica.

She was still heavily pregnant and seemed no worse for wear after being gang raped in the bunker. I doubted she'd even known it had happened.

I felt pretty sick sitting next to her knowing what I'd done to her, but I introduced myself as though we'd never met.

"Hi. I'm Doctor Reynolds," I said.

"Hi I'm Erica. It's nice to meet you doctor," she smiled.

"How far along are you?"

"Six months and counting," she said proudly, placing her hands on her baby bump. "I had my check up a couple of days ago and Doctor Freeman says everything is fine."

Her check-up had involved her having blood extracted from her umbilical cord while she was sedated, but I wondered what she thought it was.

"What was the check up all about?" I asked her.

Summer butted in.

"You ask a lot of fucking questions Becca," she snarled. "You nosey bitch."

"I was talking to Erica, not you."

I glared at her and then looked back to Erica.

"I was put to sleep while the doctor examined me inside with a camera and with ultrasound. It's ground breaking technology apparently and he takes samples to check the health of my baby as well as inoculating my unborn child before it's even born," she explained.

That was complete bullshit, but she believed what she'd been told.

"Happy now? Loser," said Summer.

"I'd be happier if you'd shut the fuck up," I glared at her again.

Raven kicked me under the table and gave me a look that told me to calm down.

"Or what?" asked Summer with attitude.

"Or I'll smash your wrinkly old face into the table and you'll be wearing your breakfast as a fucking hat," I said with no expression on my face at all.

"Wrinkly? Who the fuck are you calling wrinkly?"

I'd used that word specifically to wind her up. She knew she was fifty-two and being called wrinkly would make her wonder if her stem cell treatment was still working. Maybe she'd snap and really have a go at me so I could carry out my threat. She deserved it.

Raven looked like she'd seen a ghost hearing my words and stared straight at me.

"We need to talk after breakfast," she whispered.

"Everyone calm down," said Mack. "I'm trying to enjoy my breakfast here."

As he said that my furry friend arrived and rubbed around my legs looking for food.

Mr Tibbles seemed to now have a routine of finding me every morning, knowing I'd feed him.

"I never should have fed him," I said to Raven. "He won't leave me alone now."

"Well there's no accounting for taste," said Summer.

I was about to come back with a witty remark, but the cat suddenly pricked up his ears and looked out towards the main entrance as though he'd heard something. A couple of seconds later I heard it too. As the noise got louder, Mr Tibbles looked at me, meowed and ran off in the opposite direction.

It sounded like the low rumble of vehicles. Big slow-moving vehicles like lorries or tractors.

Everyone else turned towards the Eden entrance as they heard it too.

"What is that?" said Erica.

Before anyone could answer, three trucks came thundering through the tree line and parked up right next to the dining block.

Bodies started to jump off the trucks, heavily armed, dressed in black body armour and ready for action.

Karma was about to arrive.

I tried to look as shocked as everyone else as the police SWAT team stormed into the dining hall in a blaze of noise and precision.

They had their weapons raised and were shouting instructions.

"Everybody stay where you are," shouted the lead guy. "Stay calm and this will all be over soon."

More men in black arrived and fanned out covering everyone in a wide arc.

Father Tobias and Doctor Freeman remained remarkably calm. Too calm in fact. I kept an eye on Summer, knowing that if she tried anything she'd be eating through a straw for the next month.

Lexa hadn't been kidding when she said they were going to move in fast. She must have already had a team standing by.

There was panicked silence in the room as all the Edenists sat there open-mouthed wondering what the hell was going on.

With the room covered and everyone accounted for I waited for Lexa to come in through the door and put everybody straight.

The door opened.

A figure walked in, but it wasn't Lexa.

It was DI Clifford.

"Don't panic everyone. We are not here to harm you," he announced. "We are here to protect you."

As if on cue Father Tobias stood up and got on top of his table to gain a commanding position. All eyes were now on him, mine included.

Where the fuck was Lexa? This wasn't right.

"Fellow servants of God, do not be alarmed. We are all safe and will continue to be safe for the foreseeable future. God has looked down on us and he has been merciful," he said, with his arms held out as if he was conducting a sermon.

This wasn't Lexa's strike team, it was DI Cliffords and it looked like he was one step ahead once again, but how? My communications with Lexa were encrypted and secure at the highest level. There's no way they could have intercepted them.

"As you know we are trying to build a better society, but it would appear that the government doesn't agree with our way of life. They are sending people here to arrest us and destroy what we have built," he continued. "Fortunately, we have friends in the outside world who are looking out for us, just like God looks out for us all."

There were murmurs and concerned whispers in the room from the runaways. I wondered if they were buying into the bullshit, but then I remembered that they'd had months of bible studies and brain washing. They'd pretty much do anything the asshole told them to do.

"People are coming here very soon to remove us from this place," he held his arms to the sky. "Luckily for us, God has foreseen this heinous act of oppression and given us a safe haven. Below us is a facility that I like to think of as Noah's ark. When the rains came Noah had a message from God to save the animals and the righteous and leave the sodomites and the sinners to perish."

His religious bullshit was now in full swing. The crowds whispered questions got louder as they bought into it with nods of approval.

"We will hide deep underground in our very own ark until the storm has passed. The previous owners of this facility had planned well for such an eventuality. They can hold us to siege, but our society will live on beneath their feet. They will get bored before we run out of resources. Once that happens, we can return to the surface and continue as God intended."

The crowd was getting hyped up with excitement. If Father Tobias told them it was God's will, I'm pretty sure they'd do anything he said. First Element's illegal stem cell work would continue unimpeded with all the resources they could ever need.

His tempo changed from one of jubilation to one of sadness

"However, my children, there is a traitor among us," he declared.

Stunned silence fell back on the room. I looked at Summer who was now grinning like a lunatic. She knew what was coming next.

I sensed it too. Somehow, she knew who I was and that I'd called in Lexa's strike team. Maybe she'd listened to my end of the conversation through the door last night. I had no idea, but it explained why she had tripped me up this morning. It was all part of her game to show me that she was better than me and that I was going to lose more than just a race.

She must have then told Father Tobias or Doctor Freeman who in turn had called DI Clifford and now here they were, ready to escort us into the underground bunker with me as a token prisoner.

"This traitor threatens our way of life. She does not believe in the creation of a better world and so has betrayed us like Judas betrayed Jesus," the vicar continued.

Two of the SWAT team slowly approached me at the table. I weighed up my options. I had none. I couldn't fight twenty police officers dressed in body armour; it was impossible odds. I couldn't run or I'd be shot before I got out of my chair. I was fucked.

I braced myself to be taken. I had no other choice.

"She joined our community when she had nowhere left to run and this is how she repays us. She is an infidel. A non-believer to our cause," he was getting the crowd riled up.

Everyone was getting agitated and wondering who the traitor was. They were about to find out.

The two guards continued to meander towards me. I looked at Summer. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows as if to say 'I told you you were a loser'.

I stared back with no emotion in my gaze. I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction. My mind was already zoning out ready for the inevitable public humiliation that these types of people loved.

I heard footsteps behind me and saw the other two guards get closer to the table. I guessed the two in front of me would cover me with their weapons while the two behind would snatch me backwards.

"She must be bought before us to pay for her crimes," said the vicar.

The guards stopped. Two on the opposite side of the table and two behind me.

'This is it,' I thought to myself.

"Bring her to me," ordered the vicar.

I went limp to accept my fate.

Nothing happened, at least not to me.

The two guards on the other side of the table picked Raven up by her arm pits and dragged her violently backwards off her chair. The chair tumbled over and she went limp, just like I had planned to.

"Raven works for the military and has told them that we are a threat," shouted the vicar, waving his arms about.

My inside man wasn't a man after all. She was a woman. I should have been smarter. If I was an undercover slut, why wouldn't the army use the same tactic? It was much less obvious than a using a man and much less threatening.

She looked up at me briefly, already knowing who I was.

"We need to talk after breakfast....." she'd said to me minutes ago. She'd figured out who I was after my comments to Summer.

She was pleading with her eyes, but shook her head as if to say 'don't blow your cover for me,'. It was the tiniest of movements and the untrained eye would never have seen it, but I did.

I nodded imperceptibly back at her.

She mouthed two words to me as they dragged her backwards up the aisle.

"Find me."

Again, no-one noticed but me.

Her feet bounced along the floor as they dragged her towards Father Tobias and Doctor Freeman. DI Clifford had also moved up to join them at the head table.

The Edenists were riled and angry that someone had threatened their ideal world and got up off their chairs to allow her to be dragged passed them.

Then the hatred crept in.

"Fucking bitch."

"Traitor."

"Judas."

People started spitting on her as she passed them.

She let them get on with it, she was zoning out from the punishment. She was trained just like I was. She knew what lay in store for her just like I did. She would have to embrace it or shutdown her emotional system, there was no other choice. She'd chosen the later for now, which was a wise decision.

"Back stabbing cunt."

"Government whore."

The insults came in more and more as did the copious amounts of spit from both men and women. In the days of the bible she'd have been publicly stoned as she passed through the crowd, but being spat on would have to do for now.

Finally, she was hauled up in front of the three leaders. Tobias, Freeman and Clifford.

The guards dropped her at the front, forcing her onto her knees facing the angry crowd.

"This is what betrayal looks like people," said Clifford.

"Punish her!" someone shouted.

DI Clifford walked up behind her and yanked her head back by her hair. Her face was slimy with spit and tears. Her clothing was covered in it too.

"This community welcomed you, clothed you, fed you and put a roof over your head and this is how you repay them?" he said in a menacing tone.

She said nothing. She had a vacant look on her face. Her training was kicking in. She was trained to look pathetic and unthreatening and to make them feel sorry for her. Fighting would only make it worse.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" he pressed.

He yanked her hair again making her tense up. Her attitude changed for the briefest of moments and she looked up at him.

"Fuck you," she cried and spat in his face.

It was a last act of defiance from her, but it got her a back handed slap across her face, much to the delight of the crowd.

"Filthy little bitch," he yelled at her.

She looked up with hateful eyes and went into a rant trying to warn the others what was really going on here.

"I know what you do to them. I know what's really go......"

Slap.

He hit her so hard it knocked her over before she could finish her sentence.

She thought about carrying on, but Clifford raised his hand and changed her mind without even hitting her.

"Stand up," he ordered.

She got to her feet, with her head down.

He pulled at her white vest top and addressed the crowd.

"These clothes are the property of Eden, are they not?" he asked them.

"Yes," was the rhetorical reply.

"She is no longer part of our community so we need to take them back."

He pulled a knife from his body armour and cut her vest straps before yanking and tearing it downwards to expose her boobs.

The crowd cheered.

Being spat on and jeered at was only the beginning. Her punishing humiliation continued.

I looked at Mack who was slowly shaking his head. He didn't agree with what was going on any more than I did, but neither of us could stop watching.

Raven made no attempt to cover herself. There was no point.

I had to admit that my knickers were once again wet from the spectacle in front of me. She looked sexy and vulnerable with her vest hanging from her waist and her large pert tits gently drooping.

DI Clifford cut her belt off with his knife and then stuck the blade into her waist band and cut through it with a loud tearing noise. She didn't resist as the ruined garment fell to the ground leaving her with her white knickers on and her trousers round her ankles, held in place by her boots.

"God takes back what is not deserved," he said.

"Amen," shouted a male voice.

He put his knife away and moved in behind her whispering something into her ear. She cringed and her shoulders went up. An involuntary body movement to shield herself from the threat. I could guess what he'd said to her, but I couldn't hear it.

He grabbed a fistful of her panties and pulled them up slowly from the front. I saw the fabric go tight around her vulva leaving nothing to the imagination. He kept pulling, making the fabric bunch up and slip between her lips. It looked uncomfortable to say the least.

Finally, he yanked them up hard ripping them from her body and holding them up to the Edenists.

"Now she stands before you, stripped bare for all to see. Dogs don't need clothing," he laughed.

The crowd cheered and agreed.

As a last act of humiliation, he stuffed the torn knickers into her mouth and clamped her jaw shut. He moved in behind her and bent her over at the waist. He was going to fuck her in front of everyone. I saw him fumbling at his zipper to get his hard cock out.

Just when I thought I was about to witness another rape I heard a noise outside.

Everyone heard it including Clifford, who stopped in his tracks.

Whop. Whop. Whop. Whop.

There was no mistaking the sound of a helicopter approaching low and fast.

Clifford zipped back up and pushed Raven back towards his guards.

"Bring her with us," he ordered.

Father Tobias stepped forward and addressed the rest of us as Clifford's team left the building with military precision and formed up in defensive positions outside.

"They are coming for us right now my children. Follow DI Clifford to the hangar in an orderly fashion. No need to panic, but we must leave right now," he said.

Like pre-programmed zombies everyone followed Clifford outside like a procession and moved quickly across the parade square. I thought about hanging back to delay them, but changed my mind. I thought I could be more effective staying with the group so I followed along.

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,609 Followers