Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head snapped back like she'd been shot and blood and snot splattered all over her face. Before she could recover, I grabbed her ankle and pulled as hard as I could dragging her out of the cubicle. The kick in the face and the tipping action of her ankles coming up and forward, made her slip off the toilet and the back of her head hit the bowl on the way down. Piss was still erupting from her pussy like a geyser covering us both.

It was an explosion of pure surprise and extreme violence and it was over in under a second. She writhed on her back, on the floor looking dazed and in agony, clutching her bloody nose.

She continued to piss all over herself uncontrollably, unable to stop.

"You bitch! You broke my fucking nose!" she cried.

Before she could get up, I moved behind her and wrapped my arm around her neck. I squeezed hard, cutting off her air supply, and clamped my other hand over her blood-stained mouth. I used my choke hold to lift her up into a standing position, feeling her piss soak my trousers. It was warm and sticky, but it didn't put me off. When you're fighting for breath you become more manageable and will pretty much do anything you're asked to.

"Do not make a fucking sound," I said in a menacing tone. "If you do, I'll choke the life right out of you and leave you in a puddle of your own piss. Understand?"

She nodded. I felt her head move up and down only slightly as my arm was under her chin restricting her movements. I got a glimpse of her frightened eyes. She was subdued enough and scared enough not to try anything and she knew I was serious. Fear is an amazing weapon.

"I'm going to take my hand away now," I said, keeping my voice low. "You're going to answer some questions. Understand?"

Her head moved up and down.

I moved my hand from her mouth just as she finished pissing herself. She definitely needed to go; it was everywhere. The floor was awash with it and it had soaked into my underwear. I felt as wet as she was.

I needed to get her back in the cubicle in case someone came in and discovered us, but I knew she wouldn't want to go willingly. My hand moved lower and wormed its way between her legs. She tried to clamp them shut, but I tightened my arm around her throat and she got the message.

I think she thought I wanted to touch her up, but she was sadly mistaken. This bitch was of no interest to me sexually.

My hand found her pubic mound, all silky and smooth and I spread her pissy cunt lips apart roughly with my thumb and finger. I found her clit and squeezed it hard making her flinch, but she didn't scream.

"Please..... don't," she begged.

"There's eight thousand nerve endings in your clitoris. It's extremely sensitive as I'm sure you know. One false move and I'll give you pain you ever thought was possible," I said.

"Ok. Ok. Please don't hurt me," she whimpered.

"Move back into the cubicle with me and close the door," I ordered.

"Are you raping me?" she asked.

"You wish."

I dragged her back into the cubicle and she shut the door just as I'd instructed her to.

"I ask a question and you answer it. If you lie, I squeeze," I pinched her clit hard again making her close her legs, but it didn't help reduce the pain.

She nodded.

"Your name is Summer Hewwit and you're fifty-two years old. Yes?"

She nodded.

"You went to school with Father Tobias, Doctor Freeman and DI Clifford. Correct?"

She nodded.

"You're harvesting eggs, sperm and cord-blood from your fellow Edenists to grow stem cells for an anti-ageing treatment. Right?"

"Who the fuck are you?" she asked.

I pinched her clit again. She was now slimy between her legs as her body reacted, wondering what the fuck was happening to it.

Pinch. Pain. Flinch.

"I ask the fucking questions," I grimaced.

She flinched and nodded again, blood streaming from her nose and her tears diluting it.

"Yes, but it's the......"

"How did you know the strike team were coming?" I interrupted her excuses.

"Raven called it in, I was outside her door and heard the whole thing. Fucking traitorous little bitch," she said.

Pinch. Pain. Flinch.

"Don't talk about my friend like that," I warned her.

I felt her clit between my fingers it was hard and gristly and throbbing. Blood had rushed to it and with the pressure I was giving it with my finger and thumb, it was red and swollen.

"Where is she?"

"I don't know," she lied.

I was about to administer more punishment when I heard the door open on the toilet block. Someone was coming in for a pee.

I moved my hand from her clit and back onto her mouth.

"Not a word," I whispered, getting eye to eye with her.

She nodded, looking terrified.

I heard the girl tut and she said something I couldn't make out; she was obviously showing her disgust that someone had peed all over the floor.

She gave it a wide birth and we heard a cubicle door close maybe two up from ours. I heard panties being pulled down over silky thighs and heard her ass hit the seat. A few seconds later I heard her pissing just like Summer had been minutes before.

Pssssssss. Tinkle. Tinkle. Tinkle.

The girl let out an audible sigh of relief. She sounded like she really needed to go. About thirty seconds later I heard her pulsing her bladder muscles to drive out the last few droplets and then I heard her pulling at the toilet roll.

I imagined her wiping her pussy and heard her pull her knickers back up.

Fluuuussssh.

The cubicle door opened and she left.

'Dirty bitch didn't even wash her hands,' I thought to myself.

Once I knew she'd gone I resumed my position with my fingers back between her legs. She felt wetter than before.

"Are you fucking wet, you little slut?" I asked.

"No... I don't know.... please.... don't hurt me anymore."

I could understand the rapist's perspective now. I felt powerful and in control. This bitch would do anything I told her to.

"Where is she?" I asked again. "And don't lie to me this time."

I wiggled my hand on her clit to tell her what was coming if she did.

"Level B7," she gasped.

"That's a long way down, why is she so deep?"

"So, no one will hear her screaming."

It was a good ploy. If the Edenists heard her being raped they might not like it. They needed to keep them compliant.

"How many are with her?"

"I'm not sure," she lied.

Pinch. Pain. Flinch.

"I saw two," she said.

She'd been down there to see her. I thought that maybe she'd joined in so I asked her.

"Did you enjoy fucking her?" I asked. "Just like you did with Erica? You rapey little cunt."

"How did you know about tha........"

I tightened my grip around her throat, making her tense up.

"Because I was there watching you. I saw everything. This is over for all of you."

"They made me do it."

"They made you take the stem cell treatment? Did they hold a gun to your head?"

She didn't answer.

"What happens to the embryos when you're done?" I kept up my level of questioning.

I was buying time because the truth was, I didn't know what to do with her now. She'd confirmed what was happening with the stem cells and told me where Raven was, but now I had to make sure she never told anyone about our midnight toilet room chat.

"We destroy them," she said like it was nothing.

"What?"

"Once the stem cells are used up, we destroy them," she explained.

"You destroy human life and unborn babies so that you can be happy when you look at yourself in the mirror?" I asked.

My anger was rising like a fast-paced orgasm. It was a similar feeling to when I'd assaulted Erica, like something else was taking over my actions and the answer of what to do with her was now apparent.

It was as clear as the broken nose on her face.

"Yes," she said.

"You inject yourself with these stem cells, right? So you can look younger?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Yes." she replied.

I squeezed my arm around her neck making her tense up again. It was a natural body reaction to being strangled. She was trying to relieve the pressure from her carotid artery and larynx. She thought was about to choke her to death. Just as she started to struggle, I released my grip and she relaxed, probably feeling relieved.

"Well it looks to me like you're passed your sell by date bitch."

In the blink of an eye I changed my grip. I let go of her throat and dropped my left arm onto her right shoulder. I used my right hand on her chin and twisted the two away from each other in an upward direction. Her shoulder went down and her head went up in opposite directions.

Twist. Snap.

She went limp. Her life ended in a piss-soaked cubicle with her knickers round her ankles.

Breaking someone's neck always looks easy in the movies. It is, but it requires technique, speed and above all the person has to be relaxed. By pretending to choke her and then releasing her had made her relax completely. From there it was easy.

I felt nothing for her. It was the first life I'd taken and it wouldn't be the last. I'd kill every one of these mother fuckers if I had to but for now, I had to come up with a plan.

I slumped her body down onto the toilet seat. She suddenly felt very heavy as she no longer supported her own weight. The term dead weight is used for good reason. I pulled her panties back up and got her ready to move.

I opened the cubicle and quickly checked outside in the corridor to make sure the coast was clear.

Deserted.

I went back and picked Summers body up into a fireman's lift over my shoulder, just like the SWAT guy had done to Raven.

She was smaller than me but still heavy. I carried her out of the toilet block and down towards the stairs. The stairwell had no door to it, it was just part of the metal super structure that went from B1 to B10. The stairs went down about fifteen steps and then turned back on themselves like they do in an office block and were made of steel.

I heaved her off my shoulder and kept her upright long enough to turn her around. I gave her a shove and pushed her down the stairs with a loud clang.

When they found her in the morning it would look like she fell down the stairs looking for the toilet. I just needed to turn the lights out in the corridor and I was good to go.

'Poor little Summer, went for a pee in the dark and fell down the stairs, breaking her nose and her neck,' that's what they'd say.

Hopefully.

I went back to the toilet block and made sure there was no evidence of blood anywhere. I was covered in it along with her piss. It was splattered all down my arms and hands where I'd held her round the throat. My fingers smelt of her cunt and the rest of me smelt of her piss. I needed a shower and a change of clothes but it would have to wait.

When I was sure the toilet block was clean, I went back into the corridor and killed the lights.

I felt like I was now earning my money as an undercover operator. I'd taken out their inside informer who was also a recipient of illegal stem cell therapy and now I was on my way to free a fellow operator from potentially weeks of forced sex.

I entered the stairwell, stepped over Summer's corpse and descended into the darkness below.