Becca XXX. The Eden Project. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was at the back persuading the stragglers that everything was going to be ok. She knew her job and to be fair to her she was very persuasive. No wonder she'd been selected to infiltrate the very group she was harvesting from.

We made it to the hangar just as the first of three helicopters buzzed over the tree line. The noise was deafening and the downdraught kicked up leaves and debris into the dewy morning air.

Once we were all in the hangar, the SWAT team retreated, covering each other all the way back to the hangar doors. They were well practiced and highly trained. The first helicopter touched down in the parade square and more men in black flooded out like ants, moving into defensive positions.

I saw a woman dressed all in black wearing aviator shades, just before the hangar doors banged shut.

It was Lexa without a doubt, but she was twenty minutes too late.

We were ushered through the double doors with the electronic keypad and were pushed towards the elevator.

I remembered it was big enough to take a truck, so sixty Edenists and twenty policemen easily fitted into it in one go. Raven was carried over one of the guard's shoulders in a fireman's lift. She was naked except for her trousers which were still around her ankles, but she wasn't struggling. She had accepted her fate.

The B1 button was pressed and the giant metal box descended into the depths below. Everyone seemed calm and quiet, probably in some sort of shock.

After several minutes the elevator finished the same journey that I'd made two nights ago and we were led through the huge yellow blast door. The guards moved us down the main corridor as I strained my neck behind me to see the blast door closing. I heard cogs and gears and some sort of motorised lock as the door clanged shut and was sealed.

We were now protected from a nuclear attack. It was overkill for what they needed, but it would keep everyone out for the foreseeable future.

Maybe even five years.

****

Several hours later we'd all been squared away. It was early evening and we were now on level B3 which appeared to be the accommodation and living level.

On my previous excursion I'd assumed that the doctor and the vicar hadn't got past the first level of the hospital wing, but I was naïve. All the levels were linked through a network of lifts and stairs on the inside of the blast doors. I'd stupidly assumed that each level could only be accessed from the main elevator and stairwell which was wrong. Everything was accessible once you got through one of the blast doors.

We had been allocated rooms, with two people to a room. It made sense for two reasons. It meant they could keep an eye on us in a tighter space and also sped up the breeding process as men were paired with women.

Each living area had a sofa and a double bed. There were drawers and wardrobes and a small table with the obligatory bible sat on it, but that was it. It was like a basic hotel room without the en suite bathroom. The door even had a spy glass in it to see who was outside.

There was a communal living area and dining area and a toilet and shower block just like the surface compound. There was even a large open space which was furnished with artificial grass and fake trees to make it feel like a park. Even the ceiling was painted blue with white wispy clouds to emulate the sky. There was a gym and even a short running track for the morning runs.

In effect it was the Eden project, but underground. If Father Tobias wanted a community cut off from the outside world it didn't get better than this for him.

I had picked Mack as my roommate as he seemed to be the only one I could vaguely trust. I'd already had sex with him and knew that he had morals as he was once a military man, disciplined and honourable.

I lay on the bed feeling juicy with all the excitement of what had just happened. It was yet another sign that danger made me horny and I was beginning to accept that fact.

"Can you believe what just happened?" asked Mack. "What the fuck?"

"It's pretty surreal," I agreed, in a sleepy voice.

"Surreal? Fucked up more like. They shouldn't have done that to Raven."

"No shit," I said.

"Do you think she really is a spy for the government?" he asked.

"I don't know what to believe," I lied.

I knew full well who she was; a highly trained operative like me, but she'd somehow been caught. I was sure Summer was to blame, that was why she was grinning like a Cheshire Cat when the SWAT team had arrived.

I let out a long sigh and stretched out on the bed like a cat. I felt my clit rubbing against my wet gusset and it felt delicious.

I was horny - very horny in fact. Seeing Raven stripped and humiliated had gotten me thinking about what they'd be doing to her and that made me horny too.

I'd been in her position on my last mission and although it was terrifying, I had enjoyed being tied up and fucked by countless strange men. That complete loss of control and helplessness really got me off.

Somehow Mack seemed to sense I was turned on. I'd told him I needed extreme circumstances to make me cum last time we'd met and that danger made me horny.

He looked over at me lying on the bed and smiled. His face was distorted due to his shrapnel scar, but he still looked handsome.

"This has made you wet, hasn't it?" he said.

I didn't answer. I just smiled and closed my eyes.

"Has it or not?" he quizzed.

"No," I lied.

"Liar."

"Why would I be wet?" I asked innocently.

"Because you like the danger of it?"

"No comment," I smiled, still with my eyes closed.

He was silent for a moment and then asked what was really on his mind.

"Would you have swapped places with her?" he asked, testing the water.

"Who?" I teased.

"Raven of course."

I felt the bed sink as he sat on it next to me. I kept my eyes closed.

"Why would I do that?"

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"You tell me."

"You said you liked dangerous sexual situations. You made me fuck you hard and choke you, so I'm guessing you'd have liked to have been dragged out in front of everyone and stripped like she was," he said.

"Carry on talking like that and I might have to fuck you," I giggled.

"So, you would have swapped with her?"

"In my own fucked up head, I probably would have," I said truthfully.

The very thought of changing places with Raven was making my cunt ache.

"Jesus Christ Becca. You really are fucked up," he gasped.

"You asked," I pointed out.

"So, you'd like to have been stripped and fucked in front of everyone?"

"He didn't fuck her," I corrected him.

"No, but he was going to. In fact, he probably is right now."

I let out a long moan of satisfaction and squished my thighs together.

He seemed to change his tone from shock to seduction as he realised, he was turning me on talking about Raven being raped.

"What do you think they're doing to her?" he said softly.

"Use your imagination."

He lay on the bed and slipped in behind me. I rolled onto my side to play the part of little-spoon while he became big-spoon. He folded his arms around me and he kissed the back of my neck. I felt his hard cock poking me in the back.

"Why are you hard?" I asked.

"Same reason you're all wet."

"You liked seeing her being humiliated?"

"I'd like to say no, but I'd be lying."

"Dirty cunt," I said, with my eyes still closed.

"I'm a man. I guess I like seeing a woman stripped naked."

"And raped?"

He didn't answer, but kissed me again, nuzzling in to my neck.

"That's a yes then," I sighed.

His hand slipped down to my breasts and he felt me through my vest top. My nipples were already hard and I pushed my chest into his hands to encourage him.

"I bet they've tied her to the bed," he said, imagining what was going on wherever they had her held.

"I bet."

"Naked."

"She was already naked."

"Spread eagled," he kissed me again.

His voice was warm and breathy.

"I would guess so."

His filthy talk was driving me wild and he knew it. I felt his cock twitching in his trousers as he rubbed it against my ass cheek, almost dry humping me.

"I bet there's more than one of them," he continued.

"How many?" I gasped.

"Three or four, maybe more."

"Sounds nice. What are they doing to her?"

He slipped his hand lower and undid my trousers and zipper.

"Maybe humiliating her some more, taunting her, describing what they're going to do to her, to frighten her."

"Mhmmm."

His hand slipped into my gooey gusset searching for my throbbing clit. He found it like a homing beacon and rubbed me slowly and gently inside my panties.

"Maybe they're deciding who goes first," he cooed. "Drawing straws."

"Mhmmm."

I turned my head and kissed him.

"Then what?" I asked.

"The first guy maybe licks her pussy and fingers her to get her going."

"Show me."

I shuffled onto my back and pulled my top over my head. At the same time Mack pulled my trousers and knickers off in one and threw them on the floor.

He stood briefly and undressed faster than a stripper in a nightclub, when they remove their trousers at the end of the show.

He went straight for my pussy forcing my thighs apart and devouring my genitals like he was eating fried chicken.

"Fuck.... you dirty bastard...." I moaned.

He stayed down there for a while sucking and slurping away with two chubby fingers buried in my tight snatch. I arched my back and caressed my tits feeling the pleasure take over.

Suck. Lick. Slurp.

"Oh... right there.... yessssssss."

"I told you it was wet," he said.

"Mhmmm. What would they do to her next?"

"Probably make her suck their cocks one after the other."

"Show me."

He moved up the bed and straddled me forcing his cock into my willing mouth. He was throbbing like a snake and slick with pre cum.

"They'd call her names and abuse her," he said really getting off on it.

"You'd better do it then," I said spitting his cock out briefly to talk.

"Shut up and suck it you little whore," he said, reaching down and yanking my head forward onto his shaft by my hair.

I nodded with my eyes and throated him deeply.

"You fucking slut. Look at you, you fucking love it."

Suck. Slurp. Suck.

I did love it. My love pot was boiling over between my legs and yearned to be filled.

He started to ram into my mouth as though he was fucking a sex doll. He had no regard for me whatsoever. He threw his head back and groaned so loud I thought he'd cum.

"Dirty little cunt."

Finally, he gave me some breathing space and withdrew with a gush of throat juice all over my tits and his cock.

"This is so fucking dirty," I gasped. "We're getting off thinking about what they're doing to Raven."

"I know, but look how turned on you are."

I glanced at his cock.

"And you," I laughed. "What would they do to her next?"

"I think you know."

"I do, but I want you to say it."

"It's so wrong," he said.

"Say it to me and then do it to me," I insisted in a slutty voice.

"They would rape her," he said.

I nearly came on the bed sheets just hearing the words.

"Again."

"They'd rape the slut to show her who's boss."

His hands went down by my sides and gripped mine, before slowly moving them up to above my head. He changed his grip and held both my wrists in his hand as he shuffled down between my legs, forcing them apart.

I looked up to see his powerful body and imagined I was in Ravens position. Probably tied to the bed. Probably three or four of them. Probably being made to suck them off. Almost certainly being raped.

Mack drove into my helpless little pussy with a long groan and then started to fuck me hard.

"You dirty fucking rapist," I sighed. "No..... please don't....."

"Shut up slut or I'll fuck your asshole too."

He was really into the swing of it now. We had no safe word and I don't think it would have worked even if we did. He was going to fuck me whether I wanted him to or not. I'd teased him to the point of no return and I wanted him to rape me hard.

His balls slapped against my ass cheeks as he pinned me to the bed. I pretended to struggle which only made him fuck me harder.

"Keep still whore," he snapped.

"Please stop...... no....." I pleaded.

Bang. Bang. Slap. Slap. Fuck. Fuck.

He was relentless in his assault.

His grip tightened around my wrists and he looked down at me with devilish eyes. He was close to cumming and he knew I was too.

"Would they cum in her?" I panted.

"Of course. That's what happens to little street girls. They get creampied in every hole."

My climax came from nowhere, there was no steady build up, no little spark, just an overwhelming wave of pleasure emanating from my uterus, across my whole body.

I screamed and bucked and squirted my love piss all over him just as his cum erupted inside me.

His burning hot seed invaded my pussy driving my helpless orgasm even higher.

"HOLY FUCK, I'M CUMMING IN YOU," he yelled.

"YES.....CUM IN ME....FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE," I shouted.

He thrust in and out in time with his spurts of creamy white jizz and finally collapsed on top of me in a sweaty mess.

I was breathing hard and felt him going limp inside me.

"Would that be an end to it?" I gasped, with a huge smile on my face.

"I'm sure the next two or three would be straight into her," he panted.

"Mmmm, would they make her clean her pussy out before they swapped over?" I asked.

"No, they'd probably like it all sloppy," he replied.

I pushed him off me and put my hand over my pussy. His seed was already leaking out of me, but I kept it sealed as I got up onto my knees.

"I think I'd eat it up anyway," I smiled.

"Fuuckkk! That is so slutty," he moaned.

"I fucking love spunk," I groaned.

I relaxed my pussy muscles and looked down as his thick creamy mess dripped into my hand. I pushed the last of it out by bearing down with a loud squelching noise as the air and cum left my body.

"You are one dirty bitch," he giggled.

He watched in awe as I bought my cum-laden palm to my mouth and sucked it up with pursed lips. It was loud and messy and I finished up with my lips and tongue coated in it. I swallowed deep and then licked my fingers clean. God, he tasted good.

"Cum and cunt juice mixed together is better than the finest of wines," I moaned, rolling my eyes back in my head.

"Jeeessssuuusssss," was all he could muster.

I lay back down on the bed and silence retuned. I could hear the comings and goings in the corridor outside. The whole block would have heard us at it, especially when we came.

Neither of us cared and we returned to big-spoon and little-spoon.

"I guess they'd do something like that to her," he giggled behind me.

"Poor Raven," I said.

"Poor Raven indeed."

Although I'd enjoyed our rape play, I wasn't so sure how Raven would be handling it. She'd be scared, alone and helpless. I remembered the words she'd mouthed to me when they took her.

"Find me."

I repeated them over and over in my head feeling more and more angry at what was going on here. I wanted Mack to fuck me like a rapist for two reasons. One, I liked it, but secondly and more importantly it put me into the correct frame of mind. I had put myself in Ravens position and now I was feeling pissed off and vengeful with these people.

This needed to end.

If Lexa had been twenty minutes earlier this would have been a different story, but she wasn't and I was now stuck down here with little hope of rescue. The blast doors were ten feet thick and would take months to cut through. I was already missing seeing the sky and hearing the birds. Staying down here for any length of time was going to drive me insane.

I had to open the blast doors from the inside and let Lexa's team in to finish the job, but I couldn't do it alone. Mack might be useful, but I didn't trust him as much as Raven. She was the army's inside woman so she had to be trustworthy.

I needed to find out where she was and let her out so we could team up. If she was here to protect the nuclear bunker, she must have had better knowledge of the layout and resources than I did. Maybe she could even contact Lexa or her own people, or know how to get the door open.

The first thing I needed to do was find her and formulate a plan. Asking Father Tobias or Doctor Freeman about her would only arise suspicion, so I needed to talk to someone who would definitely know where she was. Someone knowledgeable, but weak.

Summer.

She was still hiding amongst the Edenists and the little bitch had it coming to her. I needed to get her on her own and persuade her to tell me where Raven was. If she got hurt in the process that would be a bonus.

****

It was about one o'clock in the morning and Mack was snoring beside me. He had been for hours and was in a very deep sleep. I'd been awake waiting for Summer to use the bathroom.

I'd been lucky with my room selection as I was the last room on the corridor before it opened out towards the stairwell at the end. In between the stairwell and my room was about thirty metres of corridor with a door on the left and a door on the right. Both rooms were toilet blocks, men on the left and women on the right. Clearly the people who had built the bunker preferred demarcation between men and women, unlike the ablutions on the surface.

Summers room was three up from mine so she had to pass my room to get to the toilets. Being a fifty-two-year-old, I guessed her bladder would be weaker than most and she'd need a night time pee at some point.

I was fully dressed in my green trousers, black vest top and regulation army boots. My ear was pressed to the door listening out for the sound of a door opening or footsteps on the concrete floor.

Just when I thought my plan was flawed and that she wasn't going to need the toilet, I heard a door open and close quietly out in the corridor. Summer tip-toed passed my door in her white vest and panties as I peered through the spy glass.

Show time.

I had played it all out in my head over and over and I'd come up with only one sure fire way to get her to talk. It wasn't going to be pretty, but it would work.

I waited ten seconds to make sure she'd entered the bathroom and then I opened my door silently. She was gone, just as she should be, she was in the toilet block.

I moved slowly down the brightly lit corridor making sure no one else was about.

I imagined Summer going into the cubicle and closing the door in case some else had a fifty-two-year-old bladder. She'd want privacy for such an intimate act. Lexa loved watching me pee, she always had, it turned her on immensely and I loved her watching me. Summer was different.

I slowly opened the door into the toilet block and made sure it closed quietly behind me. The end cubicle was locked with the little red 'Engaged' symbol on the handle.

I peered underneath her door from a distance and saw her white panties around her ankles.

I shuffled back and got ready to launch myself forward and kick the door in when she was in mid-flow.

I waited.

My heart was pounding. I was full of adrenaline.

Pssssssss. Tinkle. Tinkle. Tinkle.

The familiar sound of a girl peeing filled the block, the hiss of liquid as it left her pee hole and then the tinkle of it hitting the water below. Lexa would have loved it.

I took a deep breath and lurched forwards. I raised my left leg and I drove it straight through the flimsy door lock, breaking it off and making the door fly open.

It missed her shocked face by inches.

She was sitting on the bowl holding her vest up with one hand while she relieved herself. The door hit the side of the cubicle and started to bounce back.

I caught it with my left hand and at the same time, lifted my right leg and kicked her square in the face. I felt and heard her nose break and splinter as the hard heel of my size six boot drove forward.