Becca's Better Beach Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------- ~ ----------

The sexy experiment with a foursome could have been a one time fond memory. My stupid brain couldn't erase the image of Becca with Ted's spunk on her hands. My imagination filled in details I didn't even see - like Becca gripping Ted's cock right before he came. It probably never happened, but I was sick to my stomach. I wanted to cry. I didn't, but I wanted to. Becca was my only lover. After one of our early dates, she asked me to fuck her. I felt honored. I still cringe remembering how lame my attempts to please her those first few times must have been. Then we were separated by the summer. Having seen two different women cum in the span of two days, I was pretty sure those were the first times I ever saw a woman's orgasm.

I slept terribly that night. Then I was awoken early by Summer shaking me. I caught her glancing at the morning wood tenting my boxer shorts. She said she and the other girls were riding bikes to Coligny Circle to browse the shops. The rest of us could find them there when we were ready to start the day.

I took a quick shower and then sulked waiting for the other guys to wake up. My thoughts spiraled into increasing self pity. I suppose the best description would be "jealousy", but it's a close call with "fear". My stomach dropped again every time thoughts circled around to Becca touching Ted in ways she never touched me. The bottom line was that in by heart, I didn't want to share. She was too precious to me to share.

We all reunited for lunch at about 1:00. Becca sat next to me at our table for six and squeezed my hand a few times under the table. Elton snuck side comments into every topic reminding us he had never been massaged. I rolled my eyes after the first few times. I understood how he felt. The whole arrangement wasn't fair to him or me. I desperately wanted to sleep in the same bed with Becca each night, but I was relegated to the couch. There were only two bedrooms in the villa. Ted was the host. He claimed a room with Kirsten. Summer didn't know Elton very well. She didn't want to sleep in the same area with him. I didn't want Becca to sleep in the same area with him either, but fortunately, that option was never proposed. So, Summer and Becca shared a room. Elton and I shared misery and loneliness compounded with a lack of privacy.

I blame sleep deprivation in part, but I sulked through the meal. Becca asked what was wrong at some point, and I deflected her question. I didn't have words to explain it to myself or her. When someone proposed a long bike ride to the North side of the island to hunt for sea shells, I demurred. I said I hadn't slept and wanted a nap. I really wanted Becca to nap with me, but I was too stupid to say it to her. She wished me a good sleep, brushed her lips against mine, and rode away in pursuit of the others.

Being alone in the villa only darkened my mood. I'm not often so unpleasantly emotional. I had dated in high school. I had "chilled" with a few girls in college before I met Becca. But, I never felt deeply about those girls. They were fun friends with modest benefits, but I wasn't emotionally invested. When each of them inevitably moved on, I hardly gave it a second thought. My budding relationship with Becca felt completely different.

All six of us ate a picnic dinner on the beach. I still hadn't slept and really was dead tired. I reminded everyone over dinner. As the sun sank, Becca invited me for a walk. We strolled along the dunes in silence for a tenth of a mile. Then she asked, "What's wrong?"

I waited a few more steps to try communicating. I said, "My feelings are in turmoil. I'm jealous. I'm afraid."

"What are you jealous about, exactly?"

"I don't know how to articulate it. Seeing you with Ted broke me somehow."

"Why?" She wanted to know. "I didn't do anything with Ted that you didn't do with Kirsten. In fact, you were way more intimate with Kirsten."

"I know. It isn't fair. Maybe it's a double standard. I'm sick to my stomach, though."

"You know - I've slept with other men before I met you, right?"

I turned green, and my stomach heaved enough to push bile into my mouth.

"I've done lots of things with them that I've never done with you. I've done things with them that I'll never do with you. How does that make you feel?"

"I'm going to be sick." I coughed.

"Before I said anything just now - before last night, you were infatuated with me. You had me on a pedestal. You were satisfied that I want YOU. It was enough. If I wanted one of my past lovers more than you, I would probably not be with you."

I remained silent. I looked anywhere and everywhere but into Becca's eyes.

Becca was almost as emotionally agitated as I was by then. She said, "Are you afraid I'm going to leave you for Ted? Is that what it is?" She didn't wait for my answer. "I mean, Ted is good looking and all, but he's committed to Kirsten for now. Even if he wasn't, his brand of crazy doesn't mesh with mine."

"I guess I just don't want to share." I hoped it didn't come out as a whine.

"Oh, please! You didn't share. I did. I only happened to be standing next to Ted during his little moment of harmless pleasure. You worked Kirsten into a frenzy right before my eyes."

"I'm sorry."

Becca looked like she wanted to strangle me. "I bet." She huffed. "Listen. If you and I stay together for a long time or forever, you can't be like this. As a Physical Therapist focused on sports medicine, I'm going to see beautiful, fit people naked sometimes. I'm going to put my hands on them. Some of them will become aroused. I will be professional and detached, but I may not be able to help what I think privately. I may find them scrumptious and fantasize about fucking them. My thoughts are my business, and they need never know."

I held my tongue.

Becca sighed. "I told you how I would feel if someone masturbated while I massaged them. I said it wouldn't freak me out because I know the masturbation is about them - not me. Their thoughts are private. My thoughts are private. All that would happen is that I get to see someone experience pleasure. I even get to help a little. That sounds like a dream job to me."

"You will fantasize about them? Do you fantasize about your exes when you're with me?" Why did I ask questions like that? No matter what she answered, I was going to feel worse. I either wouldn't like the answer or I would think she lied to me.

"Oh, grow up! If you haven't fantasized about someone else while you're with me, you will eventually. I fantasize about great experiences and thunderous orgasms. Some of my exes were complicit, so of course they're in my fantasies."

"While I'm inside you, you imagine one of them inside you?"

"What to you want me to say? Yes? Is that it? My fantasies are fantasies, and they are private. I thought we were becoming very intimate, but I'm not comfortable sharing some of my fantasies with you - yet - maybe never. Have you told me all your secret fantasies?"

I was boiling mad by then. It may have been irrational. OK, it was irrational. I raised my voice. "I have problems with all of that. If you fantasize about your exes when you're with me, it makes me feel inadequate."

"Then you better find a blushing virgin with no imagination, or you'll never be happy." Becca seethed. She spun and stomped away.

I fought back rage, pain, insecurity, and dread. I felt like things had ended between Becca and me. I would have gone home early if Becca hadn't been the one who drove us all to the island. She was my ride home.

---------- ~ ----------

The next morning everyone was up early. We biked to a pancake restaurant and then to the beach. The girls laid out beach towels and spread sunscreen on each other. The guys used spray sunscreen. We tossed a football around for no apparent reason. At some point, Becca approached Elton. She asked him if he wanted a massage.

Elton jumped at the chance. Becca set up towels to make the beach as comfortable as she could and directed Elton to lay on his stomach. I watched it all unfold via glances in-between tosses to Ted.

Becca gave Elton a massage similar to the one Greg gave her. That included running her hands deep underneath his baggy swim trunks to knead the large muscles in his ass.

Summer read a paperback through sunglasses that may have let her watch the massage surreptitiously. Kirsten paid no attention. She watched Ted and me when there weren't any handsome men in Speedos walking by.

I abandoned the pointless game with Ted and approached Summer. "It looks like you're the only one left out of the massage circle. May I have the pleasure of bringing you into the fold?"

She took off the sunglasses. Maybe she tried to determine if I was serious or not. She eventually said, "OK, but I need something from home. Give me a turn later tonight?"

I sat in the hot sand on the other side of Summer from Becca. Becca seemed to be spending a lot of time with her hands inside Elton's suit. When Elton turned over, I wondered how he had managed to lay as flat as he had on his stomach. Elton's cock was so long and so hard that it pushed his suit away from his body all the way up at the draw string. The word, "Tripod," sprung to mind. Becca could surely look down the gap between the suit and his stomach to see the entirety of a massive tool.

Elton and I groaned at the same moment for opposite reasons.

Becca placed one of the towels over Elton's tented bathing suit and resumed massaging him. At some point, she whispered into his ear. I didn't hear anything, but a little while later, Elton made a sheepish adjustment to place his hand under the towel. Becca kept right on massaging. As she squeezed and pulled the muscles of Elton's left thigh, his hand moved back and forth under the towel at a slow pace. Nobody could doubt what he was doing. Even Kirsten grew interested and brought her towel closer to the action for a better view. Ted hugged Kirsten from behind and played with her boobs through her bikini top.

I wanted to pull my hair out.

With all of us watching, Elton lifted an edge of the towel a bit with his free hand and showed us the monster. His suit was untied and pulled down. He was the only one of us uncircumcised. He slowly pumped his cock in his fist savoring every tingle of bliss Becca's hands supplied. It's not like Elton flaunted what he was doing exactly. He only held the towel up a little bit. The rough fabric may have chafed his penis or something. My mind filled in all kinds of reasons besides, "Becca asked to see when she whispered in his ear." All six of us watched Elton blow while my (ex?) girlfriend made him feel good. He made a mess in globs from his chest hair to his shaved groin. When Becca concluded, he pulled his suit back up for a nonchalant stroll to the ocean where he walked in up to his neck.

---------- ~ ----------

Summer locked Becca out of the room. Turnabout is fair play. Summer kept her bikini on - even the top. She said she wanted something different from what she saw me do with Becca. Summer wanted me to recline on the bed. She lay face down with her head turned to the side resting in my lap. She told me to massage her scalp, shoulders, and back.

We both relished the closeness and cuddly configuration of our bodies. I didn't even get an erection at first. After more than half an hour of massaging just her scalp down to her shoulders, Summer reached around me and retrieved a shiny metal egg shaped object the size of her thumb. She must have stashed it under the pillow before I entered.

I worked on the parts of her back I could reach with her head in my lap. She slid the hand holding the egg under her body. I heard a faint buzz. The object in her hand was a small vibrator, and Summer was holding it against her pleasure point. I couldn't tell if her hand was inside or outside her bikini bottoms.

Summer had to adjust her head because my penis started poking her cheek. In less than five more minutes, Summer twitched and moaned. Her free hand grasped the side of my shorts and she nearly tore them. My penis twitched with my pulse and the sensation of Summer's head resting on it. In time, the buzz stopped, and her body relaxed.

I let Summer sleep with her head in my lap until the full hour was over. I examined the vibrator still clenched in one of her hands but no longer beneath her. I couldn't see any mechanism for turning it on or off. Maybe the two halves rotated or something. She roused as I climbed out from under her, but she seemed inclined to go back to sleep. I saw her slip the toy under her pillow before I opened the door.

---------- ~ ----------

Women have some secret way of communicating that men cannot detect. Somehow, Kirsten learned about the heated conversation I had with Becca. Kirsten told Ted, and the next thing I know, Ted asked me to bike to the store with him to get more supplies.

On the way, he said some unusually wise things. "You know Becca is very pretty and fun to be around. She could have almost any guy she wanted."

"Yah," I agreed.

"Since she can get sex any time, she must want something else from you."

"Are you telling me Becca doesn't want sex from me?"

"Becca wants something else in addition to sex from you."

We said no more to each other about that topic.

---------- ~ ----------

In the shower the next morning, I had another realization that made my stomach sink. I was the only one in the group who hadn't had an orgasm during a massage. I was the only male Becca hadn't massaged. I was the only male Becca hadn't seen cum during our stay in the villa. Elton wasn't the odd man out as I had pitied him for being earlier. I was the odd man out.

Freshly showered and shaved, I decided the shorts and underwear I brought in to the bathroom with me were a little too ripe to wear another day. Wrapped in a white towel, I walked to the living room and opened my bag for new clothes. The others were all scattered around the living room probably waiting for the shower to be free. While I was distracted, Kirsten snuck up behind me and pulled the towel down. I snatched it back up quickly with some annoyance. Kirsten said, "I knew you had a cute ass."

"Thanks." I was still sulking.

Kirsten asked, "Come with me for a moment?"

I replied, "Let me get some clothes on first."

"You can do that after. Come on."

In spite of myself, I let Kirsten cajole me into the room she shared with Ted. Once there, she closed the door. We were alone together.

Kirsten started by saying I gave her a nice massage and added, "I think Ted liked it even more than me."

"I'm sure Becca had something to do with that." I groused.

"Ted doesn't get off from being touched like that," she assured. "He likes dipping his wick as much as the next guy, but what he really likes is showing me off."

I smiled concurrence.

"I think it's some kind of power play like he's gloating because I'm with him. I guess I don't really understand." Kirsten had never shared such intimate observations with me in the three years I had known her.

"You two make a good couple." I meant it.

Kirsten struggled to continue. I was about to retreat when she said, "I'll just get right to it. Ted said he wanted to watch you fuck me."

I held my hands in a warding gesture. My mouth hung open. I think Kirsten knew I wouldn't do that.

"Don't worry," Kirsten assured. "I already told him, 'no way!'"

"Ah? Good?" I stammered.

Kirsten continued her explanation. "I countered Ted's proposal with one of my own."

I worried again.

Kirsten tilted her head in more of an indecent proposal expression than a coy one. "I said you were the only person in the villa I haven't seen cum."

"What about Summer?" I interrupted.

"Well, that's a story for another time. Maybe she should tell it." That's when Kirsten looked coy. Getting back on subject, she continued. "So, Ted said I could put on a show for you and he'd watch you jack off over me." Her eyes were big and her eyebrows raised.

I shook my head "No. That doesn't sound like something I'd do." I was adamant. "How do you feel about me masturbating over you - for you - for Ted really, I guess."

"I wouldn't have brought it up if it didn't turn me on. I like the way you look at me." Kirsten smiled. "But that's not where it ended."

Kirsten waited for a question. When I didn't supply one, she continued anyway. "While you were out with Ted, us girls got together. We talked about how you've seen everyone else's orgasm face on this trip. None of us have seen yours - at least not on this trip."

Kirsten's analysis reminded me that I was the odd man out. Becca was supposed to be my girlfriend, and I'm the only guy she didn't have her hands on when he came. "What's your point?"

Kirsten took a step back from my sharp tone.

It was my turn to monologue. "Dude masturbating looks stupid." I spoke from recent memory. "Plus, I'd be too self-conscious. I've never let anyone watch me, and the thought of Ted watching is a huge turn-off."

"I thought you might say that." Kirsten's hopeful expression didn't fade.

"For another reason," I said, "things are on the rocks between me and Becca. Something like that wouldn't help."

"Funny you say that."

"Why?"

"Like I said. We girls talked. Becca said she's been fantasizing about watching you masturbate. She said she wanted to watch you do it via Facetime over the summer."

I didn't believe a word of it.

"But... She thought you'd insist on watching her, too, and it would take her too long. She didn't have privacy. She'd be self-conscious without you there to make her feel safe. It was really touching the way she talked about it like she had imagined it a thousand times."

Kirsten waited for me to say something. Faced with a wall of silence, She pressed on. "Becca said none of her boyfriends ever let her just watch. They all stopped in a few minutes and wanted her to get directly involved. Ted and Elton were the first two times she ever saw something like that."

"Women really do talk about everything." I grumped. "I can't imagine telling a guy things like that about my girlfriend."

"Maybe Ted's kink is rubbing off on me." Kirsten seemed thoughtful. "Anyway, Becca agreed with me that it's hot to watch men masturbating."

"No it isn't." I was not going to let the point drop. "Men are ugly, brutish, and our orgasms are short. Women are beautiful, subtle, and exquisite in their pleasure. I've seen three different women and at least two too many men."

"You say that because you're a guy. You think it's hot to watch us. Why shouldn't we think it's hot to watch you?"

"Becca said it would be 'clinical' or 'professional' or something." I felt like I was about to score a point in the growing argument. "She said she wouldn't mind, but it would mean nothing to her. She said masturbation is private and for the masturbator alone. Anyone else there is incidental or invisible or some such."

"She may have said that. Maybe she only said it to nerve herself up to masturbating in front of you? I don't know. Maybe she meant to other men - not you."

"And Ted and Elton!" I fumed.

"She seemed pretty sure she wanted to watch YOU." Kirsten tried to take the conversation down a notch by agreeing with me while still disagreeing.

"I'd be just another notch in her bed post - same-o, same-o."

"We talked about that too." Kirsten smiled mischievously. "She's dying of curiosity to see how YOU do it. She wants to compare notes or something."

"So, you, Ted, and Becca all want to watch me jerk off."

"And Summer."

"What?" I started to think Kirsten was joking with me.

"Summer was in the whole conversation while you were gone. She said you were cute, and she was curious too. Elton's demonstration was a first for her. I think he may have released more than one monster. Summer is on the verge of developing a new Kink."