Becca's Better Beach Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five of my friends played with me. Becca and Thomas were a couple until a few months prior. In fact, I lay right next to them and watched them the last time they had sex together. It was outrageously hot. I only gave up pestering them to repeat the performance when Thomas started making me better offers. Ted and Kirsten were an odd couple. He was into "Hot Girlfriend", and Kirsten was usually ready to play along. They didn't wait a microsecond before agreeing to play my game. That left Elton. He had been pounding Kirsten on and off when Ted was in a mood to watch. Elton was also an exhibitionist. He spent a lot of time hanging out in the broken down off-campus house I shared with three other girls. By hanging out, I mean he let his epic cock hang out. The other girls and I sort of adopted him as harmless but mildly entertaining. For example, one of my roommates dared him to masturbate into his coffee and then drink it all. Of course, she needed to witness him deposit the spunk, or it could all be fake. The other girls and I weren't busy, so we stayed for the show.

Everyone arrived at my house more or less on time. Elton was early. I helped everyone sign into the game. Each player filled out five checklists, one for each other person. A couple of my roommates hung around to see how it would play out. We drank Irish Coffee and feasted on the four loaves of pumpkin bread I baked. When that ran out, they broke into our stash of Halloween Candy. We weren't sure if any trick-or-treaters would show up. I was a Boy Scout, and I'm always prepared.

Yes - even though I'm a foxy chick, I was all but officially a BOY scout. My dad was the troop leader. I camped with the guys. I took care of hygiene in the woods. I followed the same steps in the Scout advancement procedure. Most importantly, I did all the fun things the boys get to do that Girl Scouts would never consider. I fired rifles on the camp's range. My troop built a working sailboat from donated lumber, sheets of vinyl, and lots of duct tape. All 16 of us sailed more than 5 miles in the boat before we ran aground and ripped the vinyl. It took quite a while for my dad and other volunteers to rescue us. It got dark while we waited, and we skinny-dipped in the lake. I was nervous as hell, but I figured gawking at 15 boys outweighed letting them gawk at me. Actually, they seemed ready to strip off even without me. It didn't matter in the end. It was so dark that night that we couldn't see much. It was still a thrill. They all bragged about getting erections looking at me. It was bullshit, but I loved it.

Pleasantly tipsy at about 10PM, early for a college party, we let my App decide the pairing. I was matched with Becca. Ted and Thomas were matched. Kirsten was matched with Elton.

Beyond tame activities like cuddling, the App revealed that Becca and I were both willing to wash each other's backs and masturbate ourselves or each other. I started the shower running.

Surprising to me, Ted and Thomas were willing to Chaste Cuddle. I was less surprised they were willing to Get Naked and Masturbate themselves. Thomas whispered the results in my ear while I waited for the water to get warm. After a conference with Becca, we agreed we'd like to watch, so we invited them to do their thing in the bathroom with us.

Elton and Kirsten had both checked Anything Goes. Elton probably selected that activity for all the women and maybe the men. I was only a little surprised Kirsten had selected the nuclear option - so to speak - with Elton. They locked themselves in my room for the night. They would never tell anybody what they did that night. I still don't know. The best answer I ever got, and I don't believe a word of it, was that they played cards.

Ted and Thomas got naked at the same time Becca and I stripped. While us girls soaped each other up, Ted and Thomas cuddled on the floor with their backs to the bathroom door. It was a quirky kind of thing to see. Guys cuddling each other turned out to be remarkably arousing to me.

It was cramped in the bathroom, so I sat between Thomas's legs and leaned back against his chest. Becca cuddled up to me and wrapped her legs around Ted so their genitals faced each other and nearly touched. I never masturbated another girl before. In fact, the only person other than myself that I ever masturbated before that night was Thomas. My hand felt alien once I dropped it in Becca's lap. Ted's erection brushed against the back of my hand.

Becca put one of her arms around my shoulder to keep us interlocked in our half embrace. She used the other to gently stroke one of my inner thighs. Thomas's stiffy brushed and poked my back. Ted wrapped one of his arms around my shoulder over Becca's. I found myself "cuddling" with three other people at once. It was heavenly.

We cuddled like that for a long time. Ted and Thomas occasionally stroked themselves but never enough to finish. My fingers roamed around Becca's vulva without definitively working her toward an orgasm. I regarded it as foreplay. I was in a sensual trance.

Becca said, "Either make me cum or get out of the way."

I let one of my fingers drag moisture from her outer vagina up to her clit. I drew tiny invisible circles around her actual clitoris by pushing under the hood slightly. I would have hated that. I either need to be worked to a lather by foreplay or feel my vibrator on my hood. In my experience, actually pressing the magic button was more painful than erotic. Becca rotated her hips out of phase with my finger creating awkward interplay. I eventually held my finger still. Becca used the motion of her hips and some tipping of her pelvis to bring herself over the edge on my finger. She really did all the work.

With Becca temporarily sated, I watched Ted build up to his orgasm. I had seen Thomas masturbate lots of times already. It was only the second time I watched Ted, and I didn't see the finish the first time. He was clearly already worked up. He blew his load considerately to the side so none of us were hit.

That left Thomas and me unsatisfied, and we were becoming frantic with lust. Still laying between his legs, I clumsily turned and twisted around until I was on my hands and knees with my mouth positioned over his tool. I closed my eyes and accepted Thomas's glans in my mouth. I wrapped my lips as tight as I could just below the ridge. I tickled the sensitive underside of his glans with my tongue. Thomas continued to masturbate the shaft. I knew it wouldn't take long for him to fill my mouth with tangible proof of his orgasm.

I would have been fine finishing myself sometime later in private after I finished Thomas, but it wasn't necessary. Becca squirmed on her back to wedge her head between my knees. She reached up and pulled my hips down causing me to lower my vulva onto her face. Things didn't align for a while, but with some wiggling and adjusting, her tongue hit my clit. It was already on fire.

I said touching my clit directly was painful, but she applied light pressure. The tip of her tongue lapped and tickled slowly. Becca and Thomas must have somehow communicated while I was incoherent with the sensations. Thomas came in my mouth only half a second before my clit produced waves of warm tingles and my hips bucked outside my control. It was a strange orgasm. It wasn't more intense than usual, but it was different somehow. It made me want to experiment a bit more with other women. The budding scientist in me needed to explore the phenomenon. It would be for science. Wink.

In the early hours of the morning. Ted walked back to his place alone. Thomas and I slept together in and enforced spooning position on the only couch long enough to lay mostly flat. I was annoyed with Kirsten and Elton for locking me out of my own room, but I was too tired to fight about it. Becca stayed up all night amusing one of my rapt roommates with a slightly exaggerated recounting of the night's events.

---------- ~ ----------

"It was sexy watching you and Becca together," Thomas said in-between bites of his breakfast toast.

I smiled. "It was hot watching you and Ted together," I parried.

"We didn't do anything with each other."

"You had your leg bent and nestled over Ted's. You leaned into each other. You cuddled." I couldn't help flashing a big smile as the image replayed in my mind.

"You have a talented finger. I don't think I was ever able to get Becca off like that." Thomas sounded wistful.

"She likes it very different from me," I explained. "I might have cum three times from the teasing and soft stroking I tried. Becca wanted it rough as such things go."

"Yah," Thomas echoed. "You saw some of the way she treated her clit like it was fragile when I massaged her. What's up with that?"

"You'll have to ask Becca." I yawned. "My guess is that she likes it ultra gentle until she doesn't. Women are enigmas." I smiled again. I was anything but an enigma in my own experience. My egg vibrator got me off every time I used it.

"It would be a 69 if I had been the one licking you. What do you call what we did?" Thomas mused.

"I don't know. I guess MFF maybe?"

"Yah." Thomas seemed satisfied. "Do you think you ever want to do that again? I could do it again." Thomas said it like he hadn't been thinking about it since he woke up. He wasn't a good actor.

"We should try FMM." My eyes twinkled thinking I'd get a hard "No" response from him. Instead, he just shrugged.

Thomas thought for a second. "Only if I'm in the middle."

"Is that because you don't want another guy's face in my pussy or because you don't want to suck off a dude?"

"Yes." His eyes twinkled almost as much as mine.

"What about MFM?" This line of questioning excited me.

"How would that work?"

"One of you licks me while I suck off the other? How about one of you fucks me while I suck off the other?"

"I thought you were going to say 'double penetration'. What's it called? A sandwich?"

"I've never done anal and am not eager to try." He probably knew that already even though it never came up in conversation before. "Plus, you know how tight I am. Something would tear." I winced.

Thomas and I had tried PiV intercourse a few times with condoms. Thomas didn't like the reduced sensation. I didn't like the way latex feels inside me. Somehow it makes be feel dry when normally my vagina is a fountain. We both had large school workloads that kept us busy until late most nights. We settled into a routine of massaging each other until it turned into mutual masturbation. If one of us fell asleep first, the other would masturbate unselfconsciously until gratified. We had an unspoken agreement that if the sleeper woke up, he or she wouldn't interrupt. I didn't even admit the times I woke up. I just watched the show - sometimes through squinted eyes. Thomas had a habit of staring at me as he touched himself. My body was his porn, I guess. I liked that my body wasn't ho-hum yet.

For my part, I couldn't really be unselfconscious masturbating even if I was 99.9% sure he was asleep. Besides, even though my vibrator was reasonably quiet, I felt sure it would wake him, and the slow finger methods takes too long when I'm tired. I blame a slightly traumatic event during my formative years. I feel like I have to look over my shoulders and double check the door is locked before I can let go and enjoy it. Thomas was the first person I ever intentionally masturbated in front of, and the first couple of times, I kept all my clothes on. For some reason, I'm not too bothered when someone else is pleasuring me. It's like, if I can blame someone else for getting me off, I don't feel guilty. When I'm the only one to blame, it feels like I'm being self indulgent and have to sneak the pleasure. It feels like I have my hand in a cookie jar and am going to spoil my appetite for dinner.

"Thank you for telling me how you like it," Thomas said. "I'm inexperienced and clueless. I want to be a fabulous lover, but women don't come with instructions."

"You're welcome, but it does spoil some of the spontaneity. I'd like to be surprised sometimes."

"Do you mind if I tell you some of my insecurities about my time with Becca?"

"That depends. Will she be unhappy with either of us if you do?"

Thomas pondered that. "I'll keep it general," he suggested.

"I shrugged."

"I got really jealous when Becca found any pleasure that I didn't give her. I think it's because I knew deep down that I never gave her THAT pleasure. I was BAD at it. I kind of worried she would put me aside for better sex or that she didn't NEED me or something."

"You don't feel that way with me?"

He admitted, "I do a little bit, but you let me know how to please you. I feel like I'm not so inadequate with you. I feel like - um - even if it's Becca's tongue that got you off - um, its only frosting, and I'm cake."

"I like to eat frosting right out of the can." I meant both senses of the statement.

"Are you saying you didn't NEED me?"

I dodged and said, "I just don't want you to get a swelled head. There are a lot of men in the world who would massage me to sleep."

"Is that the only part you like? Not the orgasms?"

"I don't need anybody else for orgasms."

"Isn't it nicer with me right next to you?"

"Lots of people would cuddle me too." I stuck my tongue out so he would know I was teasing.

"Now I feel insecure with you," he complained.

"Don't," I said. "You're the whole package. You're not only cake. You're breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desert."

He smiled.

"Would it really be so bad if I went out and found some desert without you now and again? You know I'll be back for the nutritious meals." I tested the waters. I didn't have any specific deserts in mind.

"No. Yes. It would be so bad. Have you?"

"Are you asking if I've stepped out on you? If I've cheated already?"

"I guess not," Thomas was clearly struggling with his emotions. "I mean, where would you find the time?"

"I'll tell you what," I proposed. "I promise to share my deserts with you - give you a taste - and not sneak bites behind your back."

"That sounds good." He cheered up. "What about me? Should I bring deserts into your bedroom to share?"

"You're such a nerd." I laughed. "You already brought Becca into my bed. Or did you bring me into Becca's bed?"

"He shook his head." I was on the miserable couch that made it impossible to sleep. "You brought ME into the bed you shared with Becca. Then, she plopped herself literally on top of me. She was the whipped cream on your Sunday."

"You're really running with this metaphor, aren't you?" I chuckled. "I think it was early Saturday morning."

"You're such a nerd," he praised me.