Becca's Better Beach Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So everybody but Elton wants to watch me masturbate?"

"Well..."

"Not Elton, too?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Elton suggested that all the guys put on a demonstration at the same time. We thought it would be hot to watch three guys get off at once."

"Two guys - because I'm not interested!" My imagination filled with images of Becca watching two guys masturbate for her at the same time. Chalk another one up for Becca's experiences without me.

Kirsten put her arm on my shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"I've lost her. Maybe I never had her."

"Who? Becca?" Kirsten squeezed my shoulder. "You haven't lost her. She wants you more than ever."

"In the past four days, Becca has jacked off two other guys and hasn't even hugged me."

Instead of arguing about my description of Becca's involvement in the jacking, Kirsten reminded. "By that logic, you've jacked off three women, and two of them weren't her. She wasn't even in the room for one of them. She kept you around to chaperone all of her play. For all Becca knows, you fucked Summer in three holes."

"Crude." I scowled. "It's not the same."

"Whatever." Kirsten seemed ready to give up.

"Enjoy the two man review!" I slammed her door as I left. Everyone else watched. They probably heard most of the conversation. I grabbed the clothes I had picked out before Kirsten interrupted. I marched to the bathroom to get dressed. Then I was done. I was done grieving the loss of what Becca and I might have had. I was done.

When I pulled myself together and left the bathroom, Kirsten and Becca were waiting by the door. "Kirsten had just said something to Becca like "...haven't hugged him. You might try a heavier hand with the after-care."

"I'll go for a ride so you can have your show in peace." I was thinking the return trip to college was going to be the longest 10.5 hours of my life.

"Wait! I'll come with you," Becca announced.

"That would be a first," I mumbled. She probably didn't hear.

I didn't try to ride away from her or anything. I was done. I shut down that part of me. We arrived at the beach without saying a word to each other. Then, we walked our bikes across the soft sand down to the water's edge where the sand was compacted and easy to ride on.

"Do you want a hug?" She asked tentatively.

I looked at her thinking, "Not from you." She must have read my mind at that moment, standing at the edge of the surf with our bikes.

"I'm sorry," She said, "for arguing - for telling you the cold hard truth while you were already jealous. I know it must have been hard to hear. I think it must be information that a wise woman would keep to herself."

I straddled my bike but didn't pedal away.

Becca's voice turned plaintive. "Maybe I was a little jealous, too. Maybe I said some of those things to lash out at you. Maybe my pride was wounded? Maybe I'm a little insecure that you like watching other women more than me."

I answered. "I would have understood if you said that. Instead, you basically told me that I can't compete with your exes in their perfect remembered splendor. You told me that I was just a - a - 'Meh' - when it comes to sex with you."

"I didn't mean it." Becca began to cry. "I don't remember exactly what I said. The truth is - I couldn't stop thinking about you all summer. I missed you so much. I wanted you to hold me all night like before."

All I could think was that she never massaged me. I didn't even know she knew how. She couldn't wait to get her hands on Ted and Elton. But, I was done. I searched my emotions. There was a tinge of anger and a hint of regret. I was OK, though. I was done. I'd meet someone else when I got back to school.

I pedaled away.

Becca stumbled but managed to get her bike moving and soon caught up. "I'm sorry."

"Whatever. You were my first. I didn't know how anything works. You were right when you said I had you on a pedestal. I'll know better with the next girl."

Becca cried without talking for a while as we covered ground along the beach. Then she said, "I still don't owe you an explanation, but I'll tell you anyway."

"OK"

"Women can't help the things they need to think about. I can't just be in the moment because things pop into my head all on their own. I can't be in the moment because I need to know what's next. I can do that with memories, but in the moment, worrying about any little change in rhythm or some noise can make it too difficult for me to cum. Would you rather I don't cum? Is that the memory you want me to have of sex with you?"

"It's OK, Becca. I am over it. Don't worry. Just do me a favor."

"What's that?"

"Tell your next boyfriend the same things you told me."

"Nope. Never again!"

---------- ~ ----------

On Friday night, our last night in the villa, everyone else went dancing at some rave where they could sneak Becca in. Kirsten borrowed Becca's crocheted mesh cover-up. It covered Becca to her knees, but it made a very short dress for Kirsten. Kirsten didn't wear any top under it. Her nipples constantly threatened to pop through the nipple-sized gaps between the crochet knots. She wore flesh colored panties, so from a distance, she looked nude underneath. Becca wore a short skirt and an open white button down shirt with a purple lacy bra underneath. Summer wore a slinky black minidress she brought on the trip anticipating she would go dancing.

I really was dead tired. I fell asleep on the couch ten minutes after they all left.

My loud half-drunk friends woke me when they stumbled and banged into the living room where I was sleeping. Ted was bleeding from a bunch of scrapes on his hand and forearm. Bike riding drunk is not a good idea. He kept repeating that it didn't hurt. Kirsten muttered, "Wait until you're sober."

With all the commotion, it was a while before I noticed. "Where's Becca?" I asked in my best nonchalant tone.

My friends looked back and forth between each other. Finally, Ted decided it was up to him. He said, "I'm sorry dude. Becca danced with one guy all night. She went home with him. She said not to wait up."

I wasn't upset. A flip really had switched in my psyche.

Summer must have thought I needed to be consoled because she offered to give me a massage. "Absolutely," I replied. It was 2:30 in the morning, and it took a while to get Ted all settled. By the time Summer led me into her room, I was past ready to go back to sleep.

I lay face up on the bed exactly where Becca had been when I massaged her.

Summer directed. "Take off all your clothes like Becca did."

I didn't argue. I wanted a massage no matter who gave it or how naked I had to get.

Summer remained fully clothed in her minidress, but it hugged her figure so perfectly that my mind was able to fill in missing details. She caressed me lightly with just her fingertips. Instead of standing next to the bed and bending as I had, Summer knelt on the bed. Her knees touched my ribs on one side.

In no time at all, I sported a raging boner. I hadn't had any relief in a couple of days by then. Summer was pretty sexy, too. I hadn't known her all that well before the trip. Having "stranger" hands on me was a much different experience than I anticipated. It added another dimension of thrill.

I don't think a half hour elapsed before Summer wrapped one of her hands around my penis. She stroked it up and down a few times and then asked, "Can I watch?"

I said, "Sure." I was even hornier than I was tired, and past caring who saw me self abuse. Being flippant, I said, "See if Kirsten wants to watch too."

Summer took me seriously and hopped off the bed. She was out the door in a flash leaving it wide open. As I waited, my erection subsided a bit. I might have dozed for a second. When Summer returned, she said, "Kirsten won't be joining us tonight."

I shrugged OK, but I was curious after all Kirsten's talk the previous morning. "Did she say why?"

"She didn't talk to me at all. She was bent over her bed with Elton pumping into her while Ted watched. I watched a bit, too." Summer blushed.

"Damn, I hope he doesn't break her." I said it casually remembering the baseball bat Elton was swinging.

"Ted said something about how he bet Kirsten felt tight with that thing in her."

"Wow."

"So, do I get my show?" Summer stared at evidence of my reduced arousal.

"Will you touch yourself, too?"

"Maybe."

"Or, you could use the shiny egg." I suggested.

"Maybe after you finish."

I slapped my hand onto my joystick, and I went to town. It took a little longer than usual because images of Becca kept popping into my mind. Then I remembered what she said about images popping into her mind. Nevertheless, watching Summer watch me was extremely arousing. She seemed so delighted, like a kid in a candy store. I groaned with a modest orgasm that covered my stomach in goo.

Summer fetched some TP from the bathroom and wiped me up. Then she went back and flushed the evidence.

Upon her return, I asked, "Are you going to cum for me?" I was excited to see her O-face again.

Summer dug around in her bag and produced the shiny little egg. "I can't believe I did it with you the first time, and now I'm doing it again."

"Do you want to put your face in my lap?" I asked with a grin while wagging my mostly soft tool playfully.

"Um," she said. "Spoon with me?"

I shimmied over to give her room. She climbed into my embrace and delivered the most heartwarming contented sigh. She hiked up her dress and pressed the vibrator against the outside of her panties. I propped my head on my hand with my elbow in a pillow so I could watch. Nothing much happened for quite a while until Summer used her free hand to grab my free hand where it rested on her hip. She pulled my hand down and placed it over her hand that held the little libido buzzer. The maneuver wrapped my arm almost completely around her. She smelled good.

"You hold it?"

We fumbled around a bit with the transfer, but soon my fingers tingled with the buzz almost as much as her clitoris. She humped at my hand, or it could have been just rocking her hips. I kissed along Summer's neck. I think Becca once called the places, "pulse points."

Summer's breathing became erratic as it had the first time. She started shaking in my embrace and made squeaky mouse noises. She used both of her hands to bat and paw at my hand until she slapped the torture device away from her now over-sensitive pleasure center. Then she struggled to catch her breath. It was pleasantly chill in the room's air conditioning, but Summer glistened with sweat everywhere I could see her skin.

I fell asleep like that even though I had a renewed erection jabbing her in the crack at the top of her bottom. I fell asleep with Summer enclosed in my protective embrace.

I was awakened again at around 4:30 when Becca returned. I didn't see her enter, so I don't know if she was surprised to find me naked in her bed and tangled with Summer.

"How was it?" I asked in a groggy whisper. I still don't know why I ask questions I don't want answered.

Becca "humphed" and sat down hard on the bed. It woke Summer up. Then she used the most dejected voice I've ever heard come from her mouth. She said, "He got a massage. I didn't even get to see him whack off."

Summer and I exchanged glances. Mine meant, "Summer did!" I'm not sure what Summer's meant.

Becca was wiser than me for once. She didn't ask any questions about the situation she discovered in her room. She threw her shirt and bra on the floor, shoved the skirt over her hips to the floor, and lay beside me. I touched her face at some point, and my fingers came away wet. I don't know if she was crying or sweaty.

---------- ~ ----------

I woke first. I had significantly more sleep than any of the others that night. I found myself wedged between a half-naked Becca and clothed but satisfied Summer. My morning wood stood tall and proud. No longer feeling inhibited, I teased my shaft with my fingers and worked up to full-on masturbation over a few minutes. My hand motions made the bed jiggle. I didn't care.

I grunted and covered my stomach in goo again. It was a strong orgasm for me. Most of mine are about as good as the sensation of picking an almost healed scab. The one that morning felt more like getting a cast off after a month.

Becca dipped one finger into a puddle in my bellybutton.

"Sorry to wake you," I lied.

"I'm so fucking horny," Becca stammered. "Can I climb on top for a ride?"

I waved my hand in a 'too late, I'm soft now' gesture.

She climbed on anyway. First, she stood on the bed making it bounce when her bare feet sunk into the mattress. She peeled yesterday's panties down her legs. Then she straddled me. One of her knees barely fit in the gap between Summer and me. Becca was soaking wet. She slid herself back and forth using my limp pole to part her lips on each pass. It felt good. My penis was extra sensitive from exploding a minute or so earlier, and she rubbed against my most sensitive spot. I could feel Becca grind her clit on the tip of my cock as my hotdog grew to fill the buns made by her outer lips.

I lay back and enjoyed the sensations in a trance. I didn't really think at all. I just felt. I don't know how long Becca slid back and forth like that. Summer rested her head on my chest above the splash line and watched the head of my penis bump over Becca's clitoral hood and then disappear again as Becca slid forward. Back and forth - back and forth.

Becca reached behind and aimed my thoroughly hardened appendage. She sat on it with a slur-pop sound and then some squish-squish sounds as she bounced half-on half-off it a couple of times. She relaxed her legs and let her full weight settle on my pelvis driving me as deep into her as I have ever been. She leaned forward and to the side a bit so her face rested on my chest right next to Summer's. Their noses touched. Becca snaked her right hand between our bellies and reprised the slow come-hither one finger dance I witnessed before.

I thought it would take a while like it had during the massage. Becca's deep breathing and slight shaking made my penis move in-out just a quarter inch or so each time. It felt good to me. When I masturbate, I use similar short strokes right beneath my glans. Becca's vaginal muscles or maybe the back of her pelvic bone rubbed the same spot where my fingers would have rubbed.

Becca came quickly, and I noted another piece of evidence that she had never cum with me or on me before the massage. Becca felt warm and cuddly, half asleep on my chest with my penis slowly shrinking out of her. Even the sensation of shrinking while still inside her felt outrageously good.

Becca eventually rolled off me. She had been laying in the juices from my earlier masturbation long enough that the semen was in its watery phase. Her whole chest glistened with it.

Summer whispered, "That was so sexy. Do it again."

Becca and I groaned at the same time.

The three of us went back to sleep with Becca cuddling one side and Summer on the other. The two women each placed an arm over my chest.

---------- ~ ----------

The others found us sleeping as the time to check out loomed. Becca, Summer and I shared a quick and efficient shower. Then we dressed in comfortable clothes for the upcoming drive. When we were an hour northwest of Hilton Head, Elton raved about the "orgy" he stumbled upon in Summer and Becca's room. Summer told the story of the whole night from her perspective. I was intrigued by how different some of her impressions were from mine.

Kirsten said, "Damn. I was in the wrong room." She made an exaggerated frown. "I would have loved to see that."

Elton said, "I was in exactly the right place last night!"

Ted said, "You split my girl in two. I hope you haven't ruined her."

Kirsten hit Ted hard. "It would serve you right if I can never be satisfied with your meat after feasting on Elton's."

Elton grinned so wide he probably cracked his lips.

Summer and I have been married for ten years. We have two children. Sometimes, even when I'm in my wife to the hilt, I remember the sensations of Becca's vagina gripping me.

Becca is still single. Once a year, Summer and I stash the kids with grandparents, and we meet Becca on Hilton Head Island for a week. We usually check off all the touristy things to do in-between sexy romps and taking turns massaging each other. Last year, we almost never left the one-bedroom villa we rented. Becca was in a long dry spell, and the villa featured an en-suite Jacuzzi with water jets that Becca found entertaining. Becca still says masturbating during a massage is the best thing ever. Summer and I joke sometimes: We can't get regular massages because we've been spoiled by Becca's Better Beach Masturbation Massages.

---------- ~ ----------

---------- ~ ----------

Modern Key Party

By A_Little_Show

This is a stand alone story that happens to feature the same characters as "Becca's Better Beach Massage". This story takes place a few months after the events in that story. You can read the stories in any order or not read "Becca's Better Beach Massage" at all and still enjoy the adventurous foray into group sex chronicled here.

---------- ~ ----------

I needed to submit my "Mobile App Development" project for a grade in a few days, but I wanted to beta test it first. The App was called "Modern Key Party". I was inspired by tales of 1970s swingers having Key Parties. The idea was that each of the men put their car key in a bag at the start of the party. At the end when inhibitions were lowered, each woman would draw a key from the bag and go home with whichever man the key belonged to. It sounded like naughty fun, but it was so painfully low-tech. Furthermore, few of my friends or acquaintances had cars or car keys on campus.

I talked my friends into giving it a try. It was finally the big night. My body hummed with anticipation. The App wasn't very complicated. Each player filled out simple checklists of activities that player was willing to undertake with each other player. For example, I had just started dating Thomas and we already did quite a few activities on the checklist. When I entered data for activities with Thomas, I left very few activities unchecked. On the other hand, I checked only a couple activities when entering data with respect to Ted. Ted was alright, but he scared me. I checked the tamest options plus, I was willing to masturbate him, and I'd watch him do anything with someone else of his choice.

Here's the full list of activities in the list:

I am interested in the following activities with you until we are both satisfied or I withdraw consent:

[LIST]

[*]Share a Meal

[*]Watch Netflix

[*]Chaste Cuddle

[*]Kiss on Lips

[*]Over Clothes Pet

[*]Under Shirt Pet

[*]Under Anything Pet

[*]Massage You

[*]Get Topless

[*]Get Naked

[*]Unclothed Area Petting

[*]Anywhere Petting

[*]Spank You

[*]Be Spanked By You

[*]Chaste Shower Together

[*]Shower and Wash Each Other's Back

[*]Masturbate Myself

[*]Be Masturbated By You

[*]Masturbate you

[*]Give Oral Gratification

[*]Receive Oral Gratification

[*]Non Anal Penetrative Intercourse

[*]Anal Intercourse

[*]Anything Goes

[*]Watch You Do Any of The Above With Someone Else of Your Choosing

[*]Be Watched By You While I Do Any of the Above With Someone Else of My Choosing

[/LIST]

At the end of the night, the App would randomly match players and show the matched pair only the activities both were interested in. The App didn't take gender into account, so anyone could be matched with anyone else. I thought that approach reflected more modern sensibilities. I secretly hoped I'd get to watch two guys together. It was a fantasy that always seemed out of reach. I was a bit curious about being with another women too.