All Comments on 'Becca's Discovery Ch. 01-02'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlabout 6 years ago
Another good one

Fast-moving story with right amount of detail.

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Yes i wish i was Becca

Yes i wish i was Becca , lucky girl.

Hot and sexy seduction from Sonia and the good fortune to have Kasey to escort her into the bar. Its always nice to have favourite characters turn up in a cameo role and Camille and Kasey are two favourites of mine.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
not bad

a good story not to long and not to short either just right

RastanuraRastanuraabout 6 years ago
Sluts forever

This country needs more sluts. And Bitches.

Cindy1001Cindy1001about 6 years ago
Sluts and bitches

Each country needs more sluts and bitches. Here's to having more. And to your stories of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

started of great, but the turn to bdsm was a turnoff. 5 dropped to 3.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushabout 6 years ago
Everybody likes something different

Unlike anonymous, I liked the D/s you included. And loved the analingus as well. Another wonderful story from a great writer. If you want to learn more about her, read my interview: https://www.literotica.com/s/literotica-authors-03-soppingwetpanties

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

omg there needs to be more chapters of this, not least because of the great choice of name :)

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

I love this story and, as Becca and others have said, would love more. It has a reality which evokes lovely memories and I was going to give it 6 stars but the system only allowed 5. Thank you!

Air_DryAir_Dryover 2 years ago

Aaaaaaaaah! The feeling of the warm wet tongue of a turned on lover. Turn the tables and bury your tongue in the asshole of that same hot lover. Excited give and take with so much more to explore. It’s so fucking hot when it all cums together.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

gawd...!

hell of a first time...!

her lucky day, or night, when she got picked up standing outside the bar by woman who remembered her 1st time...

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Just try to imagine this couple, this cute asian and cute blonde one ....... Smile

Lovely

πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’‹πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’‹βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨πŸ’‹

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story and absolutely loved the last paragraph!!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius11 months ago

What an amazing opening act!

I'm no neophyte to Literotica, but this is my first exposure to your work product. I don't know how I've missed you up to now. I look forward to working my way through your fictional universe, and am grateful for your suggested order of sequence.

As for this series, you have created an exceptional character in Becca and I'm hooked and eagerly awaiting the further installments.

I tend to be a stickler on the technical elements of the writing pursuit -- spelling, punctuation, grammar (especially, "lie" versus "lay" and "rise" versus "raise"), syntax, and the like. Your craftsmanship is impeccable, providing a solid foundation for your artistry.

5 stars to the max!

maddictmaddict5 months ago

I would love to have met Becca first, you would be writing a different story "(!)"

Jennifer44371Jennifer44371about 1 month ago

5 Stars. superb story of first time lust and love. I can't wait to read more exploits of Becca

GayKatGayKat7 days ago

It's Beautiful. πŸ’‹

.

Hallo Mistress SWP!

.

Wow!... In my humble opinion you are a fantastic writer / awesome storyteller,,, yes!

And your two characters Kasey and Camille, I'd love to have them spend a little quality time with Queen Jackie and myself.

And then there is little Becca, she's so sweet that I could just eat-her-up... but my personal favorite is Sonia, my Queen and I love women that are open to kinky sex-play.

.

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!

.

From your two new kinky dike fans.

.

The Black Queen πŸ‘©πŸΏ and Gay kat πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€!

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2764 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...