Becca's Discovery Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Asian beauty kissed lower, paying homage to the belly button before reaching the quivering flesh between the blonde's legs, topped with a well-trimmed light colored bush already wet and slick with her desire. Her tongue tasted the viscous fluid, finding it as sweet as its creator, with an earthiness to it as well. It was her essence, her offering to Sonia. Becca was on the verge of insanity. The nipple play was beyond her capability to comprehend, and now the probing of Sonia's tongue excited nerve endings she didn't know existed.

"Oh Goddddd," the blonde screamed as an orgasm tore through her. Becca thrust her hips and bucked Sonia off. The sensations were too new, too raw, and too intense for the blonde to process. Becca was panting, sweating, and wild-eyed as the aftershocks of her orgasm made her involuntarily flinch. She had finally experienced full bore sex and loved it.

Sonia face was covered with her lover's juices and her mindset was one of pure satisfaction. A doe-eyed novice was still shaking with pleasure as Sonia cradled the young girl's head in her arms. How much farther did she dare go?

Sonia needn't have spent a moment on this dilemma. The sex starved blonde pulled Sonia's head close to hers, her eyes speaking volumes, as she pleaded, "More ... give me more."

Usually Sonia wouldn't share her kinks the first time she had sex, but this situation felt different. This woman was a bottomless pit of want, one to try anything once to experience the sexual thrill. Sonia decided to take a more aggressive tact to see how her young charge would react.

"Get on your knees, bitch."

Becca was initially hurt to hear the sharp tone of Sonia's voice and the manner of her address, but then she realized that Sonia was playing a role and that she needed to play hers. She got on her knees, lowering her head into the tangle of sheets.

The pure unmarked skin of Becca's ass, presented on her bed, pulled at Sonia as if exerting gravity. Her face was drawn to the twin globes of white flesh, which she parted with her hands, to witness the brown crinkly virgin hole of the petite blonde. Sonia knew the perverted act would shock Becca, but also suspected that Becca had no inherent limits. She wet her lips with her tongue, then moved forward to trace her tongue around the brown nubby skin, seeing the skin pucker and then hearing Becca's breath leave her lungs.

"Oh myyyyyy ... ahhhhh" the comely blonde screeched in pleasure as the sensitive nerve endings in her ass were lit afire by Sonia's tongue.

Sonia wasn't satisfied with seeing one orgasm, and resumed her tongue lashing, now using her hand to press against Becca's defenseless clit. Becca thrashed helplessly as Sonia speared her asshole with her tongue while the palm of her hand sloshed against Becca's sex. Every few seconds the young blonde's body would go rigid as another orgasm surged through her body. Sonia relented when Becca's body was so physically and emotionally wrung out that she could barely muster a groan.

The women rested, their hot, sweaty bodies melding into a single mass tangle of arms and legs. Becca had found sexual satisfaction at the hands of an exotic, talented lover. Sonia found a fresh, eager, beautiful young woman who recharged her sexual drive.

"Give me more," the comely blonde begged once again.

Sonia had an incredulous look on her face. She had taken Becca to the gates of heaven more than once and yet the blonde wanted more. This coupling exceeded her wildest expectations. No more than an hour ago she was in her warm bed enjoying a book before turning in. Now she was kneeling over a dreamy eyed succulent virgin who had a sexually insatiable appetite.

Despite her innocent appearance, Becca had discovered she was an insatiable slut. She had never experienced indescribable pleasure and gnawing want. The needy blonde extended her hand upward, straining to touch her lover's face.

"More ... "

So Sonia thought, "You will have more. I'll fill that bottomless pit of desire with my own sexual cravings. I'll explore the depths of your submission to me." Sonia led Becca out of her bedroom and into the living room. As Sonia flipped on the light the young blonde noticed at least a dozen pairs of shoes scattered on the floor. Sonia rummaged through the shoes, finding a pair of Jimmy Choos with four inch heels.

"You look like a size six. Try these on," asked Sonia.

Becca had never tried on such a gorgeous and expensive pair of shoes. She sat down and put them on. They looked lovely on her. Sonia's body temperature felt like it had risen when she saw the young blonde, naked except for the fabulous pair of shoes.

"Walk to the bedroom and sit on the bed," Sonia commanded.

Becca exaggerated the sway of her hips as she walked in her heels to the bedroom. The Asian seductress watched mesmerized as Becca's ass bounced with each step.

Sonia followed Becca into the bedroom, detouring to her closet to put on the Manolo Blahniks she wore earlier that night. Becca loved the shoes when she first saw them in the bar, and was captivated by their look on a voluptuous woman who had nothing else on.

Sonia was feeding her shoe fetish as she sat on the bed and motioned Becca to kneel before her. She parted her legs slightly, showing the eager blonde the puffy lips of her pussy.

"Do you want this?" Sonia asked, as she pointed to her sex.

Becca nodded, her eyes never leaving Sonia's magic vee.

"You'll have to earn it." The ebony haired beauty stuck her foot out, pointing her toe towards Becca.

Becca knew what Sonia wanted. She licked the top of the shoe and then the sides, leaving a trail of saliva on them. The young woman found that she was aroused by this interplay - the submission to an older woman. Sonia was in love with her shoes, and seeing a naked young blonde, wearing only heels, licking her shoe and then sucking on the heel compelled her hand to move lower, stroking her inflamed pussy as her submissive lover paid homage to her designer shoe.

Now covered with a fine sheen of sweat, the Asian seductress lay on her side on the bed and bent her top leg at ninety degrees, exposing her shapely ass to an appreciative Becca.

"Lick my asshole my sweet. Show me what you've learned," Sonia beckoned, using her hand to part the cheeks of her smooth, soft bottom.

Becca had already experienced this perversion and was eager to show Sonia what she had learned. She pushed her lover's hand away and used her own to pull apart Sonia's asscheeks as far as possible, exposing her brown pucker to the young woman's inquisitive eyes. Becca was drawn closer, putting her face between Sonia's thighs and extending her tongue upwards to touch the center of the older woman's exposed anus.

"Oooooooh," sighed Sonia, expelling the breath she had in her, her arousal hitting a zenith knowing this young submissive was for the first time licking a woman's ass and at the same time feeling the soft, wet kiss of her tongue on her sensitive anus.

Becca was fascinated by the sensitivity of Sonia's back hole and soon was stabbing and licking it, watching the crinkled brown pucker contract with each touch. She lavished kisses on it, swirling around the rim with her tongue. Sonia clenched the cheeks of her ass as Becca's ass worship sent an electric buzz surging through her body.

"Fuck yes, you slut," bellowed Sonia as a powerful tsunami of pleasure engulfed her body. Becca was new at this and was already better than anyone who had eaten her ass. Becca heard the word "slut," but that word no longer elicited a feeling of shame, but instead a feeling of pride. She loved sex and if sluts loved sex then she was a slut.

Becca knew what to do next. She put the flat of her palm on Sonia's juicy cunt, the fragrant juices oozing up between her fingers, pressing her hand against pulsating flesh.

"You like that, don't you? Do you like this slut's hand on your cunt?" barked Becca, as Sonia arched her hips upward to press against the young slut's hand.

"I do. You are a fucking slut. You're with the right person. I'll show you everything I know ... and I know a lot," she shouted in gasps as she bounced up and down against the slut's palm, milking what seemed like a continuous orgasm.

Becca was sliding effortlessly into her role as a slut. She discovered that she loved sex, that she loved women, and that she was shameless in her pursuit of pleasure.

"Slut ... slut ... slut ...slut" Becca recited in her head as a mantra as she fucked Sonia's butthole with her tongue. The young sexed up blonde wiggled her tongue in her Asian Mistress's asshole as she smiled inside, relishing the new outlook on herself. No longer trapped in a prison of emotional deprivation, Becca wanted to feel ... really feel. And there was no better way to feel than to feel the love of another woman.

Sonia was moving her head in slow, lazy circles as Becca made love to her asshole and cunt. She was beyond pleasure, when she suddenly had an urge to hear what she hadn't heard from her last lover.

"I know you don't mean it yet but tell me you love me. Tell me you love me you love me you slut," implored the Asian beauty.

Becca didn't need a lot of encouragement. She was just shown the light of the sexual revolution that was happening within her. "I love you Sonia. I love you." Becca rewarded her new Mistress with tender caresses of her tongue on Sonia's ever needy asshole.

"Ahhhhhh," the ebony haired woman sighed, contented with unexpected new love.

Now Becca's own desire was a raging, flaming fire, stoked by the lascivious acts to which she was a willing participant. Becca, panting heavily, spun her small frame on her back, lifting her knees and spreading her legs wide. She used her hands to spread the lips of her pussy wide, showing the pink, tender, wet flesh of her virginal cunt to Sonia's eyes.

"More," she begged in her sluttiest voice.

12