All Comments on 'Becci was Made for Sex'

by Tiffanyjones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good story

But it has remnants of another similar story in some ways although I cant recall the name or author . Still worth reading and worth carrying on with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm looking forward to the rest of

This story. I think when she gets up in the morning she should greet her father totally naked. After all, the line of propriety has already been crossed. Now she needs to let him know, in no uncertain terms, that she's horny, willing and able.

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

since I have not much time, it took 2 days to read the complete story. on day one I enjoyed and had masturbated :p but the story ended abruptly, without any ...........

spoiled the interest :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally!

Finally, an educated writer. Great start but needs another chapter, he has to fuck her brains out.

TiffanyjonesTiffanyjonesover 7 years agoAuthor
More Chapters

Becci was Made for Sex Ch. 02 can be found under the Erotic Couplings section. More parts to this story will follow. - Tiffany

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
White wine with roast beef?

You utter pleb...

dl3spedl3speover 7 years ago
My Gratitude

Thankyou for this story, and as I've read some very derogatory and negative comments, I must express my thanks for the time and effort that you have shown. I know that I would be hopeless writing, but at least, you have fed your passion.

Wonder why all negative comments are made by people that wish to show their true colours, and surely they have submitted works themselves on here, just to show everyone what a masterpiece they can write, huh?

I look forward to reading more from you, and, thankyou again and well done x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
jump him.

he was hard.the hell with it.jump him&screw the hell out of him.put your legs&arms around him&yell you are not leaving me again.scream lets fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous