Beck Takes Her Clothes Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach down, and find a head where a specter ought to have been.

"Nnggh."

The grunt comes from beneath my sheets, and I stare down, my eyes now adjusting to the darkness of my room.

A head-sized bulge between my legs, bobbing and moving to the rhythmic movements that pleasured me.

My hand grasps a handful of hair, and I let out a low groan as the sucking momentarily intensifies, and a tongue slides against the sensitive underside of my cock.

But as I throw off the covers, and my mystery consort comes into view, a gasp escapes my lips.

"Beck... no," I manage, but my hands retain their grasp on her hair.

Her eyes have that glassy look, but they're locked onto mine as she sucks me wantonly, and the image burns into me, and sets into motion an unstoppable chain reaction.

The warmth of her lips.

The probing of her tongue.

A stirring deep inside my balls, and a sensation along the length of my shaft so pleasurable that my mind goes hazy.

I let loose a long orgasmic cry, and Beck holds me as deeply into her throat as she can manage as the first spurt of cum fires into her throat, and she begins to suck again, moaning as my cum continues to spurt forth, and swallowing each one with a wanton desire.

She sucks and sucks until I can cum no more, and then she slurps up what remains of the dribble mixed with spit, before sitting up, and wiping at her lips, and shooting me a seductive look.

She's naked, and the sight of her naked breasts as she sits provocatively between my legs causes my cock to twitch, despite just having unloaded everything it could muster.

I have no idea what to even say, when she gets up, and without looking back, exits my room.

I regain my breathing, then follow her, but I get to the hallway just as she disappears to her own room, and shuts the door.

It takes some time before I can find the courage to move, but I hear nothing, and after sitting around and listening for some sign of movement, I eventually collapse onto my bed, and drift back off to sleep.

***

I woke up to the gleeful sound of laughter; of giggling filled with girlish excitement, and I rolled over with a groan to check the time on my phone.

Just after ten.

I'd overslept, even though it didn't matter, but as my midnight rendezvous returned to me, I shot up.

Was that a dream?

It seemed hopeful to think so.

I reached into my pants, searching for some sign of night terrors, but my part seemed clean...

Although, she did suck me quite thoroughly when-

Agh!

I feel a moment of agony as the mere thought causes me to stir.

Maybe I should just put that out of my mind, and get back to the present predicament...

Beck was being stalked, and by someone who wanted her to believe they were me.

Not to mention the fact that she was writing father/daughter incest erotica.

Hell, even the sleepwalking was nothing to sneeze at either.

I sighed.

Things were so much simpler before she came here.

Simpler, if less exciting...

But did I truly prefer that to my current situation?

I was afraid of hurting Bell with my unnatural thirsting, but what if the greater thirst was hers?

That was scarier in its own right, but had my writings sown the seed of her desire?

If that was the case, then I had to face this.

Face her.

No matter how uncomfortable or terrifying the concept.

I climbed out of bed, then headed to the bathroom for my morning cleansing rituals, and Beck came upstairs as soon as she heard me.

"Hey! Ciara is here already. I hope you don't mind," she said.

"Ish fine," I said, before spitting out a mouthful of toothpaste.

I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye for some indication that she was aware of what had transpired in the cover of night, but she came over and kissed me on the cheek, then skipped away happily without another word.

I finished up what I was doing, then headed downstairs.

"Hey, you must be Ciara," I said.

The girl was pretty, with thick silky dark hair, and cute bangs that fell about her round cheeks rather cutely, and she quickly bounced to her feet.

"Oh my god! Mr. Bloom. Can I call you Mr. B?"

I nodded shyly, as she gushed.

"I can't believe it's you! In the flesh. I love your stories!"

"I hope you're old enough to read them," I warned, and she waved away the suggestion.

"She's old enough to be in them," Beck said with a wink, and I felt my stomach lurch a little at that.

"Beck~," the girl complained, as she swatted her friend, and blushed.

"Sorry~. I'm in a mood again since we've been reading all morning," she explained, gesturing to the manuscripts that were sprawled all across the living room floor.

"I see that," I said, examining the pile, and hoping that Beck had at least hidden away my shameful unicorn story.

"These are amazing! I have no idea why they aren't published," the girl gushed.

"She really likes the elf princess story," Beck explained.

"Oh my god, I love that she isn't white," Ciara chipped in, and I chuckled.

"Well, no one ever said that they had to be."

"The way you describe her too, is just soo sexy!" she continued, and I blushed at the compliment, rubbing the back of my head as I did.

I think I like this girl, I thought, and Beck smiled happily, as she seemed to sense my approval.

She moved to my side and gave me a quick hug, followed by another kiss on the cheek.

"Come on, you need to see the unicorn story," Beck said, and I frowned.

"No- Beck, wait!"

But the girl was already at her side.

"They're not humanoid. Oh my God!"

"No humans in this one. Period."

Ciara's eyes lit up, and I groaned as I slinked off to the kitchen and put up a cup of coffee.

As the two girls continued to talk about my stories, I figured it would be best to leave them to their own devices, so I took my coffee upstairs, then grabbed my phone.

Hey. I left some money by the phonebook. Feel free to order whatever you want for lunch.

I sent the message to Beck, and she replied almost immediately.

Not gonna join us? We were just thinking about going for a swim.

Don't wanna get in the way, I typed, and she replied with a series of angry emojis.

I can't show off my awesome dad if he's hiding in his room!

I'll come down in a bit, I replied, and she sent me a pouting emoji in response, before thankfully leaving it at that, but as another series of giggles came echoing to me up the stairs, something occurred to me.

"Mr. B, huh...?"

She sure seemed familiar with my work too.

I pulled out my phone, then pulled up that reddit thread, and noticed immediately that there was a new post.

The time stamp was from last night, sometime before midnight, and as I read it, I gulped.

//

Nude Day Seduction.

"Oh my God," Beck cried. "You're not serious!"

"What? It's an actual thing, you know? July fourteenth; it's national nude day!"

I cast a tentative look through the window as the black-haired vixen undoes the strings of her bikini top, and lets the material fall to the ground. She goes for the ties on her bikini bottoms, but not before casting a teasing look backwards, to the window from which I was watching, my fat cock stirring to its full ten-inch mast. She winks, before spreading her legs a little, and letting the bottoms drop into a heap beside her top, bending over seductively to scoop up the skimpy pile of cloth.

Maybe I should take some cold drinks out there for the girls, I thought, though it'll take much more than that to cool off the heat that was rising up through me.

//

I shook my head.

July fourteenth... that was today, wasn't it?

Thoughts are running through my mind at a million miles an hour, when I hear the girls outside.

"Oh, come on, it'll be fun!"

"What if my dad sees you?"

Beck's voice, but I can hear it.

That strained tone, as if it were a line rehearsed.

Fucking hell, Beck. What are you thinking?

I pulled out my phone, and messaged Mark.

Beck has a friend over. Track her data, will ya? I think she might be our guy...

I moved to the window next to the door that opened to the balcony, and I could see Beck casting those constant stares in the direction of my room.

Fucking hell, I thought, as I took a deep breath, leaning against the wall, not looking outside.

"He can watch if he wants to. I don't mind," Ciara says, and the girls giggle.

"Oh my god, you're really doing it!"

"I am~," the girl sang. "Are you joining me?"

A knot forms in my stomach.

Oh god, please no.

"I would, but I'm not half as well-endowed as you are."

"Oh, come on, it's national nude day, not national 'only if you're past this cup size expose yourself' day."

Bell giggled, and after a tense twenty seconds, I take a tentative peek outside, long enough to spot the two topless backs facing the house.

Breathe, I tell myself, when my phone pings.

Message from Beck.

Hey, daddy. Could you bring us some drinks? I promise it'll be worth your while~.

A series of suggestive emojis follow the message, and I crouch down to the floor.

Get it together; you need to pull Beck aside and tell her about Ciara...

Never mind that that flawless body is on full display.

God, the sparkly sheen of her wet body, glistening in the sun...

Those supple, kissable breasts... water droplets dripping off of them like little dewdrops, sweeter than the tastiest honeysuckle nectar.

Thank god I'm on the ground, because my knees would have just given out under me.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do when the doorbell rings.

FUCK!

The doorbell!

I darted downstairs, and headed for the door to find a delivery guy who sort of frowns when I answer the door.

"Is this the right place?" he asked, obviously expecting a pair of giggling girls, and as I shoot him a bit of a warning glare, he quickly takes the money and hands over the food, before scurrying off.

"Is that for us?" A voice suddenly asked, and I jumped out of my skin, almost dropping the food bundle in my hand.

I turned slowly, and sure enough, Ciara is standing there, naked as the day she was born.

Man, was her description in that story accurate, I thought, as her chocolatey skin tone and those full, sizeable breasts make me back away instinctively until I hit the door.

"Uh, yes. I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were-"

"It's fine. We wouldn't mind if you came down and joined us either," she said.

She moved towards me, and I suppressed a whine as she takes the food package from me, then heads back to the counter, and I watch the sashaying sway of her hips, and those full, round buttocks as she leaves.

She takes a look back, then making sure that Beck is still in the pool, she shoots me a suggestive look.

"You know... I know I was supposed to say the line about being wet and not because of the pool, but I didn't think I'd get this excited over just standing here naked like this. You sure know how to write a sexy scenario..." she said.

Wait, write?

I shook my head, the confusion on my face evident, as it puts the brake on Ciara's confidence.

"What? Isn't this what you wanted?" she asked, and I blinked several times in response.

"You didn't write it either..." I breathed, and her jaw dropped in response.

I pulled out my phone, then held up the message that led me to that thread, and Ciara's hands cover her mouth.

"Wait... all those things you said you wanted to do to me. That... that wasn't you?"

I shook my head, and suddenly she brings her hands up over her breasts.

"Oh god, I'm making a fool of myself!" she cried out.

I spotted some towels on the rails just outside, and I quickly moved over to retrieve one, handing it to Ciara who quickly covered.

"I'm so sorry!" she began, and I shook my head again.

"It's alright. I understand; someone tricked you... it's fine. Everything will be fine."

She seemed on the verge of tears, when suddenly, her head turned in Beck's direction.

"Oh my god, that means..."

Her expression was one of pure horror, and she teared up again.

"Mr. B, let me talk to her for a sec, please?"

I nodded, heading for the stairs as she went outside.

I took one more look as I reached the foot of the stairs, and I see Beck with that playful look on her face, but her expression changes as soon as she catches sight of Ciara's expression.

Her eyes flickered to me for a second, and I quickly headed upstairs.

There were no more girlish squeals of delight, and after twenty or so minutes, I heard the sound of the front door opening, then closing shut.

I held my breath, waiting for the sound of footsteps padding their way up the stairs, but the sound never came.

Suddenly, my phone rang.

'Receiving call from Mark', it said, and I hit answer.

"Hey."

"Dude, you are not gonna fucking believe this. Beck's friend is clean, by the way, but we got your guy."

"What? Who is it?"

"Dudeeee, it's Steve!"

I blinked several times as I struggled to process the words.

"Bell's husband, Steve?" I clarify.

"Yeah!"

I shake my head disbelievingly.

"How could you know this?"

"Because~, he sent your story to Beck! Earlier this year. We tracked an e-mail on Beck's phone back to an account tied to him."

"What?"

"The account was a burner, but he used it to pay for cam models. And get this! To make that reddit profile."

"Wait, you still have a tap on Bell's house?" I asked, and he chuckled, a little nervously.

"Technically, we never got rid of it? And their security is crap. Honestly, I feel no remorse."

I shook my head in response.

"So, he's been catfishing Beck?"

"And her friend."

I shook my head disbelievingly.

"Can we do anything?" I asked.

I knew nothing that Mark had gotten from his hacking would be useable as actual evidence, as getting him fired and in a lot of trouble would be the only way to use any of that.

"You can. The evidence is on Beck's phone. Take that to the cops, and they can track him down themselves."

I sighed.

"But she's eighteen," I said.

"Step-daughter. Not as legal as you think. Also, I'm sure Beck is gonna feel very differently about those posts when she finds out who's been actually writing them."

Guess we'd have to have that talk anyway, huh...

"Thanks Mark."

"No problemo, and for the love of God, write a fucking book about this!"

"I'll think about it," I said, as I hung up.

Beck still hadn't come upstairs, and as I headed down, I saw her sitting at the kitchen counter, a shell-shocked look on her face as she sat in front of a stack of manuscripts.

"I was so sure that I'd find it in here," she said, as I moved to join her at the counter-table.

"Find what?"

"The story... with me."

I felt my chest tighten at the mention, and Beck shook her head despondently.

"I wanted to believe this so bad... you had no idea what I was about, but I wanted it so bad. I kept telling myself you were acting like that because you were just playing hard to get. God, it should have been obvious, but I just kept embarrassing myself cuz I was too blind to see it."

She covered her face with her hands, then let out a sigh.

"I'll block... whoever that is," she began-

"It's Steve."

I blurted it out without thinking, and she stared at me in shock.

"Wha-? Are you sure?"

I nodded.

"My agent did some digging," I said. "Don't block him or anything, we might need your accounts to press actual charges."

"Fucking fuck..."

Her eyes teared up, and she ran her hands through her hair.

"He kept trying to convince me that you were some kind of pervert. Because of your writing. Now I get it. He wanted me to do something so he could have mom take me away from you for good!"

I tilted my head at her.

Was that his plan?

Doesn't seem like a good plan.

I mean, he had to be counting on Beck developing something... enough to try this?

Or, maybe he thought I'd bite and take the bait with Ciara...

She was young, and Beck's friend.

That would have been enough to convince Bell to try for a restraining order.

"Were the stories really yours? The 'Daddys_little_girl' ones, I mean?"

"Ugh, kill me now..." she groaned, burying her face into her hands.

"Were they?"

She nodded timidly, and I bit my lip, as I thought about it.

"Why'd you write them?" I asked.

"I-I thought you'd like it. After I saw that story about me. I thought you'd sent it, but I guess Steve must have set that up, huh? Probably wrote the damn thing himself..."

I looked away, then took a deep breath in.

"Actually, he didn't write it. I did."

She perked up at this, then turned to study me.

"What?"

I cleared my throat, as I continued.

"I wrote it, but never planned to use it, so I threw it away... I thought no one would have ever seen it, but... I guess I was wrong."

She shook her head.

"How did Steve get it?"

"Probably hacked my computer. Mark monitors all of my activity, so he saw it too, but I thought it was just him..."

I let out a sigh, and she studied me.

"Why'd you write it?"

"Probably cuz I'm a horrible human being?" I offered, shrugging, and she shook her head.

"You're not, but... why, exactly?"

I shifted uncomfortably.

"I guess I'd been thinking about you a bit at the time..."

"Thinking about me... like that?"

"Sort of," I answered.

"What do you mean, 'sort of'?"

I let out another sigh... might as well get it all out.

"Just- before I begin; I've already booked us some therapy to deal with all this, but I'll also understand if you don't wanna stay here anymore," I began, and she quickly shook her head.

"Forget that for now, just tell me what you were gonna..."

I nodded.

"When you started coming here, since... you know, your eighteenth birthday; you'd sleepwalk. It shouldn't have been a big deal, all you did was some house chores; clean, wash dishes, that kind of thing... except, you'd always strip before doing it."

"What? As in, completely nude?"

I nodded.

"Maybe it's because I'm a terrible father, or because you have the body of a goddess, I dunno... but, it drove me crazy, and I ended up writing that story."

Beck laughed so quickly it came out as a half-snort.

"You wrote that because you saw me naked? Wait, that's how you felt? Those descriptions in the story?"

I nodded reluctantly.

"Wow..." she breathed. "You know, I was really hating myself just now, because I thought if Steve wrote that, then I'm dumb, because that writing made me feel... so many things. New things that scared me-"

"I'm sorry," I began-

"-and turned me on," she admitted, and I eyed her uncertainly. "That was why I was so desperate to find it."

I shook my head at her.

Not only had I failed to control my impulses, but I'd failed Beck as a father too, by exposing her to my own dark desires and allowing that to corrupt her as well.

"Beck, do you really wanna be a writer?" I asked, and she quickly nodded.

"God, yes. I really love your stories, and not just because there's a bunch of sex in them."

I nodded, making up my mind.

We'd find a way to deal with it, because I wanted Beck to remain in my life.

"Okay, then we'll deal with this. But the flirting has to stop," I said.

She frowned a little, then nodded, a bit reluctantly.

"And the fake sleepwalking. You can't ever do what you did last night, not ever again."

"Last night?"

She shook her head, her confusion visible, and my eyes momentarily shot open before I could control my reaction.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath, turning away from her. "You were really sleepwalking..."