Beck Takes Her Clothes Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did I do?"

She leapt to her feet, and circled the counter to meet my gaze.

"What did I do?"

I shook my head, words failing to find me, until I remembered the scene from the story that we had basically played out.

I gestured to her phone.

"The story," I said. "Mine."

She nodded, retrieving the story then handing the phone to me, and I quickly scrolled through the pages until I came to the scene, then I quickly highlighted the section that had mirrored our encounter.

I started passing the phone to her, but I lost my nerve at the last second, and left the device on the countertop as I darted for the stairs and into my room.

Fuck, fuck. Fuck!

I shut the door, then slumped down against it.

Steve had been right, huh...

I'd really violated my own daughter.

I felt like crying, but the tears wouldn't come, though the padding of footsteps climbing the staircase did.

"Dad?"

I didn't respond.

I didn't deserve to be someone to whom that word applied...

"I think I get what you're feeling right now, but if this is really what happened, then I think I deserve a proper explanation. I'll give you ten minutes, okay? But then I want you to come downstairs and face me properly."

She turned and left.

Face her, huh?

She was right... she deserved at least that much.

God, I hate myself, I thought, but I slowed my breathing, and calmed down a bit, as I prepared to do as she'd asked.

I eased the door open, and stepped outside, only to find that the lights had been turned off.

I shook my head, then started down the stairs, but as I got to the bottom and looked across the room to the kitchen, I saw her standing there by the kitchen sink, and that anxiety gripped me again, as she was stark naked.

She turned her head in my direction as she heard me coming down the stairs, and wagged her bottom subtly, putting her already enticing form on display.

"Happy nude day!" she called, smiling proudly as she did.

"What are you doing?" I asked, and she shrugged casually.

"Getting my fair share? The way I see it, you got to live out one of your fantasies, through me no less, so I should get to live out one of mine. Now come over here and give your sexy naked daughter a hug," she explained.

I swallowed uncomfortably, my part already stirring, but the anxiety I felt didn't cripple me this time.

I mean, she wasn't sleepwalking or at the mercy of unreciprocated desires here, was she?

This was by choice.

Her choice; and she was the one making the request.

I nodded slowly, as I shambled across the room, but as I got to the kitchen, she stopped me.

"Uh-uh," she said. "In my fantasy, my daddy is naked too."

I freeze, shaking my head disapprovingly.

I want to say that's going too far, but I'd stuffed my cock down my daughter's throat last night, and unloaded a frosty serving of cum onto her tonsils...

There is a look in her eye that is daring me to deny her, and for a moment, I see my own simmering lust reflected in her gaze.

I start with the t-shirt, and I see shudders run up her spine as my chest and shoulders come into view.

They weren't broad and muscular like those protagonists of my stories, but I'd never been the type to develop flab, and swimming did help me to stay fit.

Her eyes flicked to my pants, and she licked her lips as I placed my thumbs on the inside of the waistband, and slipped the material past my knees, and to the floor around my ankles.

I stepped out of them, taking off my socks as I did, but as I stood there for her approval, she merely nodded to the final remaining piece.

"Lose the shorts, buster," she said, and I suppressed a sigh.

I stripped it off in one move, then stood upright, opening my palms to her and holding my hands out at the sides in a show of surrender.

She was grinning, and I began to wonder if I'd ever seen my little girl look upon anything with such sheer elation.

Does it make you that happy?

To see your father naked, his stiffening rod betraying his own illicit adoration for your naked form?

The answer was yes, apparently, and she beckoned me closer with a nod, turning her head away from me as she did.

I moved slowly, and a shiver ran up her spine again as she waited in anticipation for my touch.

I placed a hand on her hip first, and I felt a shudder of my own.

Oh my... that creamy thigh.

It was a dream, and the skin was every bit as silky smooth as I imagined it to be, and a warmth radiated from it that just begged my hand to skim the surface.

I let the hand slip around her front to her stomach, and she made a soft cooing sound as my body made contact with hers from behind.

"Oh, daddy," she moaned.

I instinctively buried my face into her neck, and she reached behind, and wrapped a hand around my head, while the other moved to join the hand on her stomach.

"I go to bed every night thinking about this," she admitted, and I shook my head a little, letting my lips brush absently against that long expanse of kissable skin along her neck.

I sighed.

"I'm not sure how I feel about that... I mean, would you have ever done that if not for that story?"

"I'd spent years yearning for you, and never knowing how to express it. Your story just gave me some direction, but I think I would have gotten there anyway. By the way, the daddy in my story would be cupping my breast," she said, and I sighed, nuzzling her neck again as I let my hand roam, tentatively seeking the fleshy mound on her chest.

The first time I'd felt it had been through an accidental touch, but the sensation had been no less electric.

This time, I let my hands roam a bit, enjoying that feel of the outer swell of fattiness, before reaching up and taking the small, perky thing into my palm.

"Mmh," she moaned. "That feels good."

She turned her head, and kissed me, and I felt another shudder, this time matched by one of her own.

"I just kissed you," she admitted, blushing cutely.

"How far do you plan on taking this?" I asked.

With clothing shed, and caresses and kisses being exchanged, the line had been irreversibly blurred, and I needed to know because hurting this delicate creature was the last thing I could ever conceive of, and clearly, I couldn't be trusted to control my own impulses...

"For starters, I want what you already experienced. An orgasm," she said. "But if I said I wanted more; would you deny me?"

Deny you?

I'd rip out my own heart and hand it to you right now if you asked.

"For tonight, you can have whatever you want... anything beyond that will require a bit more consideration. And not the kind that happens between two naked people who're only thinking about fucking each other's brains out."

She giggled at that, then took a look around.

"Anything, huh? Well, right now, I feel like dancing," she said, and I sighed as she moved to our home entertainment hub, and grabbed her phone, fiddling with it until a low beep sounded, letting her know that it had connected to the sound system.

She tapped away at her phone, and as a song began to play, she pulled me to the space between the television set and the sofa.

"You're going to dance with me," she said, her eyes sparkly, and I nodded as I gave in to her demand.

The song has a catchy kind of beat to it that leads into a synth-pop riff with a surprisingly eighties vibe to it despite the modern fluidity of its production, and I tilt my head at it with interest.

"What is this?" I ask, as she bounced back and forth to the beat.

"Blinding lights," she answered, but my eyes are already drawn to the bouncing of her breasts as she shifts rhythmically, playfully, in that carefree way that only a teenage girl can, to the catchy tune.

"Come on," she said, pulling me with her, and I find my resistance giving way to the infectiousness of her playful mood.

I tried to match her movements, and she giggled gleefully, spinning before pulling my arms around her.

She spun around, her eyes sparkly and locked onto my own, and again, I tried my best to match her movements, though her enthusiasm still evaded me.

"Come on, loosen those legs up, old man!"

~ I've been tryna call ~

I shake my head at her.

~ I been on my own for long enough ~

"For dancing?" I ask.

~ Maybe you can show me how to love ~

"And more-

~ maybe ~

"-maybe~," she sings along with the song, suggestively.

I wet my lips instinctively at the prospect, and she smiled as we danced.

~ I'm going through withdrawals ~

~ You don't even have to do too much ~

~ You can turn me on with just a touch, baby ~

She sings the final line along with song, batting her eyes at me suggestively as she pulled me into her arms, and I kiss her, finding myself losing any will to resist what's about to come.

We danced for a bit, before we ended up losing sight of the song as we kept stealing kisses, and finally, she turned off the music, panting a little as she studied me.

"I want my backrub," she declared, pushing past me as she retrieved a pillow from the sofa, before sprawling out on her stomach before me as she had that day.

"Didn't you say these backrubs were pretext for sex?" she asked, turning to shoot me a wink, as I moved to sit beside her.

"I did..."

"You know, when you said that the first time, it took every ounce of self-control I had not to just say 'well, perfect then'."

She giggled as she lay flat on the floor, and I moved to straddle her.

I reached out and let my hands trail along the smooth skin of her back, and as my fingers explored the surface, I marveled at the sheer perfection in my grasp.

Every muscle, every sinew.

The way her clavicle and shoulder blades connected to make that flawless, delicate frame.

I pressed my thumb into the muscles there, and worked them in firm, circular strokes, applying pressure into the flesh and along the lines of bone, and she let out a low sexy moan of satisfaction.

"There's a fantasy I never dared to write, but I need it to happen," Beck admitted, in between those sexy moans.

"What is it?"

"To get a back-rub like this from you, but in front of mom. Except, I'm gonna moan waay more exaggeratedly than this."

I chuckled.

"That's... borderline evil. Did you always feel that way towards your mother?"

"Confession time," she said. "I caught mom cheating on you, before the divorce."

I paused my massage for a moment.

'Why didn't you tell me' is on the tip of my tongue, but I resumed the massage as I quickly realized it didn't matter anymore.

"Ironic, considering how many accusations I had to answer over Erica."

She sighed.

"I took her side for a long time, because she really convinced me that you'd always been cheating, and doing worse things. But I figured it out eventually."

"So, you resent her for that?"

She shook her head.

"She was unhappy. I can't hate her for that. But I can hate her for taking my daddy away from me. That one she did out of spite."

She moaned, then wiggled her hips a little, forcing me further down, until that alluring swell of ass presented itself to me, and I had to close my mouth to stop drool from leaking out onto her.

"Doesn't matter now," Beck said. "I'm taking back what was stolen from me."

She stretched a bit, as she pushed herself up on her arms, and then looked over her shoulder, and I reached under her, and grasped her breasts, massaging them a little, and she cooed appreciatively in response.

"Did mom get this kind of massage?"

I laughed a little.

"She'd have swat my hand away if I'd done that."

"Good," Beck said, as she moved her legs out from under me, and I leaned back and appreciated the view as she spread them apart, moving to her knees as she did.

Her pussy lips were slightly parted, and there was a little droplet of moisture there, between the lips, and moved by the uncontrollable urge to taste it, I moved in and planted a sucking kiss, slurping up the dewdrop as I did.

"Mmh, god!" she cried out, looking over her back at me with a seductive look.

She was biting her lip, and she waggled her butt a little as she did.

"Don't I look delicious, daddy?" she asked playfully, and I nodded.

"Delicious enough to eat right up."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Come and get it," she said, wagging her butt at me again as she did.

I leaned in and this time placed a tentative kiss there, and she moaned again.

Her lips were puffy, and her mound swollen with desire, and slightly wet from the juices of her overflowing lust, and I lapped it all up hungrily.

I licked at it like a dog, interspersed with deep sucking kisses that produced low growling sounds of appreciation, and I let my hands roam along the smooth expanses of skin along her legs, bare and naked to my probing stare and wandering touch.

This meal was the thing forbidden to me above all others, yet I had craved it so much, and as I indulged my illicit desires and satiated my carnal appetite, I wondered what the 'thundering' associated with this act would sound like.

Maybe Milly Bloom was the only thing poor old Leopold really needed, I thought, with some amusement.

"Mmh!"

Beck let loose another sexual moan, and I drank it in with the same impassioned hunger as my devouring of her most sacred place.

I moved my head side to side as I brushed my lips across her slit, and she moaned again as I entered her with my tongue.

Her head was pressed into the nook of her arm, which rested on the floor, and she let out another squeak as my tongue slipped from between her lips and teased the little bud at the beginning of her slit.

I planted a kiss against it, and she moaned, this time a low, deep growl, as I began to tongue the sensitive spot. I flicked against it several times, before moving to plant a few kisses against her lips, then returning to it again. It was driving her crazy, and she was pressing into me now, smearing her succulent juices all over my face.

I kept up the assault, and as her hips began to move, I focused my attention on her clit, and she began to moan loudly as she came.

I licked until the moaning stopped, then gave her one final kiss, as she collapsed onto her side, panting.

Beck was such a cute girl, but as she lay there before me, naked, a little a sheen of sweat matting her hair to her brow, and her hair disheveled in that 'freshly fucked' way, I marveled at what an erotic sight it made.

My eyes flicked to the heaving of her chest, and as my cock twitch in response, she smiled.

"You're not done with me yet, are you daddy?"

I studied her, a bit uncertainly.

I knew what she wanted to hear, but truthfully, I could never move to oblige without an explicit invitation to do so.

Beck saw the look in my eyes, and smiled teasingly as she sat up.

"I want you to make me 'daddy's girl'," she said. "Can you do that?"

I smiled, nodding, and she climbed to her feet, a little shakily, before taking my hand and leading me upstairs.

She paused for a moment at my bedroom, and shot me a teasing look, before opting for her room.

She led me to the bed, and as I sat there, completely nude, she knelt before me.

"I can't believe I sleep-sucked you," Beck said, and I rubbed the back of my head nervously. "Did you like it?"

"Like it? I thought I'd died and gone to heaven," I replied.

"Are you gonna write a story about it?"

I shook my head.

"We need to be careful about this," I warned, and she pouted.

"Fine. Maybe I'll write about it then."

I shrugged.

"As long as you change the names," I said, and she blushed.

"I only kept the name to get your attention."

"Well, you've got it," I said, and she smiled, as she grabbed my cock and began to fiddle with it a little playfully.

For a moment, I was caught off-guard by how childish the act seemed, but the cute mannerism only added to the eroticism of the sight.

"I hope you don't mind, but I'm not gonna blow you," she said, as she sat upright on her knees, bringing her supple young breasts into view, and I let out an appreciative moan as she rubbed the length of my cock along the fatty mounds of flesh.

I was about to ask what her intentions were, then, but she forestalled my question by climbing on top of me, her eyes set on my lips.

She kissed me, taking my hand and bringing it to rest on her breast, as she reached back, and positioned my cock against her slit.

"Ohh, daddy," she moaned into my lips, as she slowly dragged her pussy against the length of my shaft.

I kneaded the breast in my hand, taking the perky nipple between my fingers, as I moaned in response to the stimulation.

My hips flexed almost involuntarily, driven by the instinctive desire to penetrate that forbidden space.

"I know you said that we'd talk about this when we're in a slightly more lucid state, but I need to hear something from you right now."

I studied her, an almost desperate look on my face as my cock brushed against her slit again, tantalizingly close to that entrance that it longed to invade.

"What?" I asked.

"I want to be daddy's girl," Beck said, "but not just that. I want to be daddy's only girl."

"Of course, baby. I've never even had anyone but your mom," I said, but she shook her head as she ground against my cock again.

I could feel a little chill, as the juices dripping from her coated my cock, and stood out in the cold, night air.

"Things are going to change around here. I'll see to that myself," she said proudly. "But no matter who comes into your life, and more importantly, no matter who you fuck, I'm your only girl. No one else."

I shook my head at her.

"Sweetie, there's not gonna be anyon-"

She put a finger to my lips, silencing me.

"Aren't I your princess, daddy?"

I nodded slowly, hypnotically, as she continued to rub her lips along my shaft.

"And, won't you do anything for your princess?" she asked.

I nodded again.

"Then from now on, you'll do what I tell you."

"Yes. Anything," I repeated, desperately now, and she smiled wickedly, as she looked back at where our bodies connected deliciously.

"You want to slide your cock inside of me, don't you daddy?"

"Yes."

"Inside of your daughter's tight, little pussy?"

I nodded again, desperate now.

"Yes!"

"Well, if you want to slide your cock inside of me, daddy; then I have to hear you say it. Say that your cock belongs to me," she said, and I groaned, as her sliding brought her lips to my cockhead, and she adjusted her hips to let it press just against her entrance.

"Oh god, baby. My cock belongs to you," I groaned, as I felt the lips part just subtly around the engorged head of my tip.

"Say my name, daddy," she crooned.

"Beck!"

"Mmh, say it daddy!"

"My cock belongs to Beck!" I cried out, and a pleasurable shudder fluttered through my very being as her lips parted, and my rigid meat slid slowly, deeply into her warm, slippery tunnel.

The sensation almost made me cum instantly, and I stopped moving, panting, struggling to compose myself as I remained there, held pleasurably within that most intimate embrace.

Beck shuddered, stimulating me as she did, and I flinched, fearful that even the slightest movement would catapult me beyond the point of no return.

"Your cock is inside of me, daddy," she said, and she sat up, placing her hands against my chest, and looking down at me with a cute, teasing smile.

I stared up at her, having regained use of my mental faculties, and I saw again that look of pure satisfaction on her face.

She wanted this as much as I did, didn't she?

I placed a hand on her hip, and she moaned softly as she adjusted herself, then started moving.

"I'm fucking my daddy," Beck said. "I'm riding his cock! And it feels so fucking good!

"Beck," is all I can manage, as the pleasure overwhelms me.