Beck Takes Her Clothes Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I throw my head back, and bite down on my fingers as I struggle to fight the oncoming orgasm.

"Beck, I'm so close-"

"I know, daddy. Do it. Cum inside of me. Fill your princess up with your seed!"

I let out a grunting cry as my orgasm comes, and Beck cries out as well, sinking onto me just as the first spurt of cum shoots deep into her womb.

"Oh my god!" she screams, before working her hips against me, grinding, and milking me of my orgasmic offering.

Rope after rope of thick, creamy, cum shoots deep inside of her, and her moans become delirious almost, her body shuddering as she climaxed; her second orgasm reaching in time to meet my own.

"Oh daddy," she moaned, as she collapsed on top of me, and she took a quick look back to where my cock still remained buried inside of her.

"That feels soo good," she said. "I want you to stay inside of me forever."

"Was that safe?" I asked, a little worriedly, and she nodded.

"I'm on birth control," she said dismissively, but as I shot her a sharp look, she sighed. "Fine, we'll be more careful next time."

"Next time, huh?"

I chuckled a little, brushing some of the hair out of her face, then kissing her on the forehead.

"You're mine now, aren't you?" she asked, and as I nodded, she smiled happily, burying her head into my neck. "Now I have what mommy never will ever again," she continued, and I stroked her back reassuringly.

We remained like that for some time, and I'm not quite sure when, but eventually I fell asleep.

When I woke up, however, it was to the familiar sensation of wetness wrapped around my cock, and I looked down to find Beck sucking on me wantonly, with that wicked look on her face.

"About time," she said.

"What time is it?"

"A little before eleven," she answered. "Mom tried to call, and it woke me up, so I paid the bitch back by sucking her man's cock."

I chuckled at her.

"I'm beginning to think that you harbor more resentment for her than I ever did."

She smiled happily, as if that were a compliment.

"Come on," she said, taking my hand and pulling me up, and I got up with some reluctance.

"Where are we going?" I asked, but she merely turned and shot me a teasing look that said 'you'll see' as she took me to my room, but rather than stop off at the bed, she headed for the balcony that overlooked the deck and swimming pool at the back of the house.

"Don't you want to put something on?" I asked, and she put her hands on her hips, and shook her head disapprovingly at me.

"It's still national nude day," she said. "And I'm not gonna be satisfied unless I announce my victory to the world, at least, a little bit."

I studied her with interest, as she moved to the balcony, and beckoned for me to follow.

"To the world, or our neighbors?" I asked.

Sure, most people didn't really look over here, but we were in plain sight, and naked to their prying eyes.

But Beck planned on showing off more than just her nakedness, as she spread her legs, then slipped a hand to her sex, and splayed her pussy lips, revealing the pink inside and the little hole that awaited the missing piece that fit inside snugly.

I stroked myself in anticipation, and grinned.

"Did you want to be my princess, or my elven princess?" I asked, and her eyes went sparkly.

"Oh, but Mr. Goblin. I'm just an innocent teenage girl who knows not the touch of a man... what are you planning on doing with that thing?"

I giggled at her, and she smiled as I moved to meet her, my cockhead aimed at her pussy.

She arched her back and cocked her hips back to receive me, and as I slid inside of her again, I reached under her arms and fondled her breasts.

"By the way, I have no idea who this virgin princess is, because my daughter sure wasn't," I teased, and she turned back, and shot me a naughty look.

"So what? You weren't either, whore," she said, giggling at me.

I rested a hand on her butt cheek, and fondled her breast with the other as I began to fuck her.

"I don't think I can hate your mom anymore," I admitted, and she shot me a pouty look.

"Why not?"

"Because she gave birth to the most perfect girl I could have asked for," I said, and Beck cooed pleasurably in response.

"I think I can still hate her," she said. "Although, even if she were the perfect wife, and you were still married, I was still gonna steal her man as soon as I could."

She shot me a teasing look, and I responded by groping her roughly, and she let out a louder squeak as the slapping of skin against skin became more pronounced.

"You might want to muffle those screams," I said, and Beck shot me a wicked grin.

"I plan on screaming at the top of my lungs, actually," she teased, and I shot her a disapproving look, smacking her ass as I did.

"Yeah, fucking spank me. I've waited eighteen years for it," she said.

"Fuck," I cursed, as a curtain being pulled subtly aside drew my eye. "We have an audience."

Beck followed my gaze, then turned and watched me with an evil look.

She arched her back, baring her breasts on full display to our 'guest', and they were swinging wildly in time to the slap-slap of skin smacking obscenely against wet skin.

"Fuck me like an animal," Beck pleaded. "They don't have to know... that I'm your daughter. But let them know... that you're making this pussy yours tonight!"

I picked up the pace and intensity of our fucking, and Beck wasn't kidding when she said that she'd planned on screaming, as she really let herself go.

The sounds coming from her mouth were sex incarnate, and her erotic cries ascended to an orgasmic crescendo as she came with a final scream, and I slowed down my thrusting and held her tight, continuing to slowly fuck her as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure washed through her body from her core.

"Jesus. Did you fuck mom like that?"

I shook my head.

"Figures, because she would have to be an actual crazy person if she could walk out on that."

"Our audience is still watching," I said, and as she eyed the window, a wicked look appeared in her eye.

"Well, let's not keep them waiting," she said, as she slid to her knees, and took my cock into her mouth.

She turned to the side a bit, so that our onlooker could get a proper look as she went to town on me, sucking on me wantonly and making exaggerated moaning sounds as she did.

It was one hell of an erotic sight, and quickly pushed me close to cumming.

I gave her a subtle sign, and she moaned appreciatively, sucking on me with greater intensity as she spurred me on.

But as I came this time, she popped me out of her mouth, and aimed the spray of seed all over her tits, and I studied the scene with some appreciation, as it painted a picture with more eroticism than all of my work combined.

"What?" Beck asked, as she caught the admiring look in my eye, and moved in to slurp up the remainder of my seed, before examining the mess I'd made all over her with a look that said that she was quite pleased.

"Oh, nothing. You're just one sexy little vixen," I said, and she smiled happily at the compliment.

"What you mean is, I'm a slut for daddy," she said, and I shook my head.

"Not the word I'll ever use," I reply, and she smiled happily as she linked our arms together.

We spent the night together, kissing and exploring each other's bodies, before drifting off to the most satisfying sleep I ever experienced in my life.

I woke up, however, to the ringing of my phone, and as I glanced at it, I saw that not only was it Bell, but that she was trying to video call me.

Beck made a whining sound in protest as I slinked away from her, but as I tapped 'answer', I quickly switched off my own video feed.

"Hey, wait! I can't see anything. Turn on your camera," Bell complained.

"I just woke up. Room is a mess," I explained.

"Doesn't matter, I- uh, Steve said I should check in, you know... make sure everything is alright."

I groaned, turning away from Beck as I turned on the camera, and Bell screwed her face up at me as she came into view.

"What's up, anyway?" I asked.

"Marie called me. She said Beck was sleepwalking?"

"Yeah, she is. Or, was I think?"

"Is," Beck added loudly, and Bell looked around, as if she was trying to see out of the side of the phone.

"Was that Beck?"

"Hey, mom," she said, taking the phone from me, to my dismay.

"Please don't do anything crazy," I mouthed at her, and she shot me a devilish grin.

"I'm fine mom, and the sleepwalking isn't that bad," she said.

"Are you sure? Your dad isn't the most attentive person, I don't want you to get hurt..."

"I don't think I can. I mean, I haven't really gone that far. I just kind of walk over to dad's bed at night. Crazy huh?"

She laughed as she said it, as if it were a huge joke, but I could almost hear the furrowing of Bell's brow from across the room.

"Beck, that's uh- wait, are you wearing anything?"

"Nope," she answered without hesitation, and I stifled a groan and buried my head against the wall.

"Yesterday was nude day, and we celebrated a little, so I figured I'd try sleeping naked too! It's great! And Ms. Kudlow said that it has really great benefits too! I told dad to try it, but you know him- total dweeb."

"Wait, you celebrated- as in, got naked? With your dad?"

"Well, not just him, silly. Ciara came over yesterday, so we celebrated together! Duh~."

I banged my head against the wall, trying to will the conversation to an end, and Beck shot me another cheeky grin.

"You... and Ciara, got naked with your father?"

"Well, when you say it like that, you make it sound dirty. Jeez, mom. I thought dad was the one with the dirty mind."

"What the hell-"

"Anyway, it was a blast! We took a swim, ordered food- you know, that kinda stuff! Although, I think Ciara developed a little crush," she said, whispering the last part as if it were a secret. "She even asked me for his number."

"Beck, you can't give her that-"

"Oh, looks like I spilled something on my chest," Beck said, as she clawed off a bit of dried cum from her breasts, before tasting it. "Must be some kind of sauce, a little salty."

"Beck, is everything really alright over there?"

"Of course, mom. Sheesh. Anyway, I'm probably taking away from your vacation time. Give Steve my love- oh, and tell him I just love~ his latest post! Bye~."

"What-?"

Beck hit end on the call, and giggled at me gleefully as she tossed me the phone.

"She's gonna call the cops," I said, and she shrugged.

"If she does, then we'll just show them the inappropriate messages her husband has been sending to his teenage stepdaughter," she said, shrugging. "And if you think the stuff he posted on my thread was bad, you should see the filth he messaged Ciara privately."

I sighed.

Was he really trying to get me, or was he just a creep all along? I wondered.

"Speaking of Ciara, I need to tell her about this. She was really worried about me yesterday."

"Are you gonna tell her everything?" I asked, a little worriedly, and she laughed.

"Relax. Girl's got my back. I mean, I told her that I wanted to seduce my dad, and her first reaction was 'oh my god, how can I help'?"

"Seduce your dad, huh?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Well, I did... sort of. Didn't I?"

I shook my head at her disapprovingly.

"Still, be careful who trust with this," I said, and she nodded.

"I will. Ciara's cool though. She might actually be useful, too."

"How so?" I asked, studying her curiously.

"Well, she could be the front. She's actually really into you, and your writing, and she has basically the same goals as me; writing classes and all that. A relationship with her will keep the neighbors thinking you just bang college girls regularly, and oh my god, just picture the look on mom's face when you introduce her as your girlfriend. It'll be so good~!"

"I've created a monster," I said, and she smiled happily.

"Literally," she pipped. "Your little monster," she announced proudly, and I shook my head at her, but as my eyes flicked to the dried remains of cum on her chest, I felt myself stir in response.

"Are you gonna get dressed? Like ever?" I asked, and she responded with an offhanded shrug.

"I dunno. I'm thinking of making this a no-clothes zone. Kind of like a 'nude day everyday' kind of thing," she said, a devilish grin on her face, and I smiled in response.

"Your dick, your rules," I conceded, and her eyes lit up, as she moved over and grasped my stirring part, as she kissed me roughly.

"Yup. And don't you ever forget it!"

***

Afterword: It's been a long time coming, but this is officially my first non-sibling incest story, huh. I've actually tried to write a father/daughter story before, but I ended up sixty pages deep only to realize that my main character just wouldn't touch his daughter like that, no matter how much he loves her. Sucked big-time. I even tried to force him, but that feels kind of like... raping your own character, almost, so I ended up letting him live happily in my 'incomplete' folder. Lol! Anyway, thanks for reading all the way to the end. If you don't mind, please take the time to vote, and leave a comment if you want.

Much love!

Kousaka~