Beckah's Journey into Slavery Ch. 01

Story Info
Beckah cheats on her bf and in then blackmailed...
7.6k words
4.41
24.3k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I would like to send my thanks and love to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story!!

*****

Beckah had always been a modest, but attractive girl. She was a petite 5' 3"/110 lb girl, with long dark brown hair. She had always been happy with her body, with guys drooling over her even though she dressed super modestly, always wearing semi baggy clothes and flats.

When a guy came onto her though, she always spurned their efforts, she was waiting for the guy that liked her for who she was and her brainy thoughts, not just her body. At age 22, shortly after graduating college, she met just the guy, Stephan. She was finally living on her own and he seemed to just appear. He was so kind to her, he always listened to her thoughts and opinions, and respected her choices and boundaries— including waiting to sleep together until she was good and ready. He supported her career path and always sacrificed when she had to work late hours. After six months of dating they said 'I love you' to each other and even started talking about marriage, and she realized she was desperately in love with this man.

That was when she decided to surprise him and set up a perfect evening which led to letting the love of her life, the tall, strong, smart, kind, and compassionate man have her. He was so kind and gentle to her as he took her virginity, so gentle and patient with her as he broke her hymen and taught her how to have sex.

Over the next several months, their relationship continued to flourish, and they were having sex nearly every day and she absolutely loved it. He always made the sex about her, making sure she had at least one orgasm before he even entered her with his big cock, which always led to more powerful orgasms when he was in her. This was when Stephen had to go on a weeklong work trip, which Beckah completely understood and gave him a long kiss before he left.

Two days into his trip she realized just how accustomed to having orgasms on a daily basis she had become. She needed him, her body was so horny and needed a release, an orgasm. She had never thought of herself as a sexual person, but now she could think of nothing else but her wet pussy getting the release it needed. She had never masturbated and dismissed the idea as something only sluts did, which she was not. She had found the man of her dreams, which was why she needed these orgasms now. By the 5th day, she was a hot mess. All she could think about was having an orgasm but refusing to do it herself. Then a friend of theirs, Matt, a co-worker of Stephan's asked her to go out for a drink. She decided that would be okay since she had hung out with him plenty of times with Stephan and she needed to do something to keep her thoughts off Stephen and the growing need between her legs.

Beckah met Matt 5 at the local bar, and they had a great evening laughing together and just having a good time as friends until she was quite drunk. Matt offered to drive her home which she gladly accepted.

Once home he walked her in and then she kissed him without even thinking about it, the alcohol and need between her legs pushing her and helping her along. As she was kissing this man, she grabbed his butt and pulled him into her, grinding her hips on him and feeling his hard cock through his jeans.

Beckah pulled away from the kiss and whispered in his ear to fuck her and give her needy pussy an orgasm. Before she knew it Matt was on her, they were both naked and her sopping wet pussy was accepting Matt's bare cock. As he was fucking her she opened her eyes and saw a picture on the wall of Stephen and herself kissing, it was one of her favorite pictures of them and guilt washed over her. And then just as she was going to stop it all, the pleasure of a cock pounding her pussy became too much, she felt the pressure building and just like that she was cumming hard on Matts cock and just as she was in the middle of her orgasm Matt stiffened and grunted as he shot his cum into her pussy.

As he collapsed on her, the guilt and shame of what she had just done overwhelmed her and she started crying.

Matt looked at her and without saying a word got up, dressed and left.

The calamity of what her lust had made her do swept over her again, she had cheated on the love of her life with a man that clearly just wanted her for her pussy. She called into work the next day feeling sick. Stephan was getting home the next day and she knew she was going to have to tell him the truth. She knew that if she hid it, then it would just make matters worse. Plus, he would understand— she hoped and prayed he would understand. It was just a drunken mistake and that he would forgive. He had to forgive her. She loved him just so much.

Stephan's flight arrived on schedule Saturday afternoon, from which he would take an Uber strait to Beckah's place. Beckah had decided that she would make a really nice romantic dinner to soften Stephan up. After dinner, she would let him have his way with her, forgoing the pleasure he usually gave her and encouraged him to fuck her the way he wanted, making sure he knew that this time it was all about his pleasure. Then afterwards she would admit her mistake to him, making sure he knew that she would never do something like this again and that she just didn't want to lose him.

Stephan arrived at her house looking as handsome as ever. At 6'1", he towered over her petite frame, he was so fit and had nice toned muscles all over his body. She went to him as he came into her house and stood on her tippy toes to give him a big kiss. They sat down to eat right away as he shared about his trip. She barely listened as she went over in her head again how she would break the news. When dinner finished she looked at him and winked as she flirtatiously said, "are you in the mood for some dessert?" He grinned as she led him to her room and told him to fuck her however he wanted, that she wanted him to enjoy it as much as he could.

He undressed and slowly undressed her and kissed her all over before whispering right in her ear, "I love you, this week has just been so stressful and you are just what I needed." He then stood up and told her to get on her hands and knees. She obeyed wanting to please him. Then he got behind her and felt her pussy, his finger sliding right in as he commented, "Fuck sweetie, you are dripping wet." And with that he slid his cock into her, slamming into her hard with the very first stroke. Then he grabbed both her arms and pulled them up behind her back so her face was on the mattress and he just pounded into her. She came a few minutes into it, not being able to stop it even if she wanted to. His cock felt so amazing, ramming into her, she just loved this man. Then, a few more minutes of intensely pounding her from behind he came deep in her, grunting as he did. She could feel his semen run down her thighs as he continued to rut into her as he softened. Then he pulled out and collapsed next to her.

Now was the time, Beckah thought to herself. She turned over and pushed him onto his back and straddled him, letting his cum drip out of her onto his stomach. Then with a deep breath she shared her moment of infidelity with him, how she got drunk and, in her need, slept with Matt, and how she had cried the past two days. She told him that she only loved him and that it was a onetime mistake.

"Please forgive me Stephan, I will do anything to make this right, please I love you so much. I just had to come clean, so this didn't ruin our relationship."

Stephan looked at her in calm silence. Then quietly said, "you will do anything to prove your love for me, you little slut?"

The word slut stung Beckah deep, she had always hated slutty girls, but she really couldn't deny the truth in the word as she thought about what she had done.

"Stephan, I love you more than anything, I want to marry you. I will do anything to make you trust me again."

With a smile he looked up at Beckah and with a semi disgusted tone he asked, "You will do anything to earn my trust and forgiveness?" As she nodded her head he continued, "good, because I love you, I will give you one shot, tomorrow morning a package will be on your front porch when you wake up. You will get it and put on everything in it and wear it over to my place. You will not wear anything more or bring anything else with you. You will come to my front door and knock and wait for me to answer, then we will discuss how you can earn my trust back, is that understood Beckah?"

The sternness in his voice caught her by surprise, she had never heard anything but soft compassion from him towards her, but she was so thankful to be given a chance.

"Ohh yes Stephan, thank you, thank you so much for allowing me the chance to prove my love to you and being understanding. I will do as you ask. Thanks so much."

With a sly laugh he said, "We will see little slut, now get off of me. I am tired of looking at your cheating little body. I will see you tomorrow, and you better follow my directions to the T."

"Ok, yes, I understand Stephan. Once again, I am soo sorry for this Stephan. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow."

"Don't be sorry, just do as you are told to prove how much you love me. Now I will see you tomorrow, have a good night, I think you will need a full night's sleep." Then he picked up his clothes and left her room without looking at her again.

Beckah woke up the next morning full of anxiety. She had slept terribly. She just could not stop worrying about her relationship with Stephan. During the long restless night, she determined she truly would do absolutely anything he asked to prove her love and loyalty to him. As she laid there thinking about how much she needed him in her life she glanced at the clock that read 7:00 am. Still feeling tired and without putting any more clothes on then her sports bra and plain panties she slid out of bed and hurried to her front door. Slightly nervous that Stephan didn't leave a box and just gave up on her, she pushed the front door open to find an unmarked box sitting there, just as Stephan had said. With relief and hope, she picked it up and hurriedly closed the door on the brisk morning. When she got inside, she opened the box and found a letter on top that read,

"Good morning Beckah. I hope you slept well. I have determined a way for you to earn back my trust. You will be my sex slave for the next month. This may seem harsh, but the trust you broke needs to be repaired and this is how I want to repair it. If not, just stop reading and never talk to me again. If you want my love back, then you will sign your name at the bottom of this letter and leave it on your table. Now you may be wondering what this will require of you. This will be 24 hours a day 7 days a week for the next 4 weeks. You will do whatever I say without hesitation or questioning, and I am allowed to do whatever I want to your body. If you disobey then you will take the punishment. Don't worry though, I will ease you into it and it can be a lot of fun. Do not take this commitment lightly Beckah, if you sign then I expect you to fully commit. Your 4 weeks will begin at 10 am this morning when you knock on my front door wearing what I have picked out for you. You also may be wondering about work, but you don't need to, I talked to your boss last night and he said they could do without you for the next month. I simply told him that we needed time to build our relationship and he understood. I do hope you decide to sign, I look forward to seeing you in the outfit and you building my trust back."

Signed,

Stephan

Sign under here if you commit,

_____________________________

Beckah read through the letter twice more, her mind reeling. Sex slave, could she really do this? She looked at the clock and saw that it was nearing 7:15. Deciding she needed him to trust her again, remembering how amazing and strong and kind he is she committed. She needed him in her life. She needed his support and love. She needed him to give her orgasms and love her like he did before. She signed her name and placed the letter on her table like he asked. Then she went back to look at what was in the box.

The first thing she pulled out was fingernail polish with a note that read, "take off your boring gray nail polish and paint your finger and toenails. Alternate every other orange and blue. As you know this is football day and I want you to look the part. Also, put on extra make-up, make yourself look good. Beckah knew that Stephan loved the Denver Broncos, she usually slept through the games or worked on other things as he watched. But, wearing his teams colors seemed like a reasonable request, even if the colors were not her "normal" colors. This wasn't' going to be so bad, she thought.

Next out came an electric razor and new razor blade. The note reading, "You need to shave that bush of yours. I don't like it, as my slave you need to be completely bare shaven from the eyebrows down, the only exception being your arms."

Beckah pulled down her current panties and looked at her pubic hair, realizing that it wasn't all that sexy but always associating shaving down there as a sign of sluttiness.

Once again thinking this wasn't all that bad, she next pulled out an orange and blue choker that had a metal ring on it. She had never worn a choker, although lots of girls she went to school with wore them. With no note she just slipped it on. It felt weird having it around her neck like that, kind of reminding her of a collar, but lots of girls wore them so no big deal.

She then pulled out a lacy blue push up bra with a matching thong. A note reading, "You will not be wearing your boring skin toned bras and panties anymore. As my slave, you need to be pleasing to me, and these types of undergarments are much more appropriate for a girl of your slave status. You will get used to it in time. Plus, with your 34 A cups, you need something to help you out up there." She couldn't believe what she was reading. He had always said that he liked her small boobs, it was like he was looking at her body like a piece of meat now. How could he be so crass all of a sudden.

Next came a Denver Broncos cheerleader outfit, complete with a really short skirt and tight top. The note read, "Since it is Broncos day, I want you to be dressed like you actually care about them. This outfit will be pleasing to me. I know you have always hated cheerleaders throughout your school years, but this will help you ease into your role of sex slave." The outfit was so slutty looking, she was beginning to wonder if she could actually do this. But, it was for Stephan, she needed him, and if this was the price to pay to earn him back, then so be it. At least once she got over to his house he would be the only one seeing her like this. He might even feel her up and give her an orgasm, she thought.

Lastly came a pair of sky-high blue stilettos. They were strappy, with a strap around her ankle so they wouldn't slide off. The box label said they were 4" tall. She also noticed that there wasn't a platform, so her foot took on all 4" of heel. As she looked at them she had no idea how she would walk in them as the last time she wore heels was in MS at a wedding, and now she simply thought of them as shoes that sluts wore. The note with them read, "I know you never wear high heels and hate the idea of them, associating them with sluts, but these should be a good starter pair for you. They will hurt your feet until you get used to them, but you will get used to them as my slave. You will no longer wear flats, at least for the next 4 weeks. With your petite little frame, and sexy little feet, stilettos will look great. I look forward to seeing you soon, my slave."

Beckah slipped on the heels and tried to stand but lost her balance and fell down. She had no idea how she was going to do this. Glancing at the clock she saw that it was already 8:15 which gave her less than 1.5 hours to get ready and leave. She slipped the heels off and ran to the bathroom, grabbing up all of the stuff. She began by shaving down and showering. She painted her finger and toenails and did her make-up as best she could, but her hands were a little shaky with nerves. Sitting there naked, shaved in areas she had never shaved before, she looked at the clothes and wanted to back out. But if she backed out she would lose Stephan. So she reached out and slipped on the thong, it felt weird having the string slide up her butt. It was not normal she thought. Then took the bra and put it on, it was tight and really pushed up her boobs, making them look way bigger than they ever had before. Why was Stephan making her wear this stuff, putting so much attention on her body like she was a piece of meat. She had fell for him because he had never been like this, had always respected her and her body, but now...

She then pulled the tight skirt on to find it barely covered he butt cheeks. Then came the matching top that hardly covered her bra, revealing the cleavage the push up bra gave her, and ending just under her breasts, keeping her entire tummy visible. She then took the choker and slipped it on, feeling the tightness around her throat may have been the worst part yet. It reminded her of a collar for an animal, why would any girl willingly wear something like this she thought to herself. She then saw the clock read 9:40, it took 15 minutes to get to Stephan's so she had to leave now. She reached to grab the ridiculously high, high heels and went to leave when she glanced herself in a mirror and found that she barely recognized herself. The woman looking at her from the mirror reminded her of the slutty cheerleaders she hated so much in high school. She looked like a complete and total slut, it was humiliating and demeaning, but yet she felt a slight twinge in her pussy, which was odd but played it off as nothing. She didn't think she could drive in the heels so left her house barefoot.

Beckah drove to Stephan's with her mind going crazy. She blushed as she noticed people starring at her as she drove. This was so embarrassing and humiliating she thought. When she arrived, she saw that she was 3 minutes early, surely Stephan would be pleased that she arrived early. She slipped the heels on while sitting in her car then got out. She slowly walked up the sidewalk to the front door, stumbling some and desperately trying not to fall. When she got to the front door, she rang the doorbell. Stephan didn't come to the door. She knocked. Still nothing. Her feet were already starting to hurt as she stood there. Then a family walked by. A husband and wife with their two kids. The wife glared at her with disgust as the man tried to pretend not to gawk. This humiliated her more than anything. And just as they were by, Stephan opened the door. He saw the family walking away and then looked her up and down like a piece of meat before he said, "I am glad you decided to accept my offer to earn back my love and trust. I was hoping you would. This outfit suits you, especially on game day. Now come inside and we can discuss what all of this means, or I will tell you, as slaves don't discuss things or even speak without permission. Do you understand that Beckah, nod yes if you do."

Beckah's mind was going crazy, she couldn't believe the way Stephan was looking at her and treating her. It was unacceptable and she opened her mouth to say something when she remembered that she was the one that had cheated on him. She had betrayed him in the deepest way, so his attitude was understandable she reasoned, she couldn't expect his forgiveness to come that easily she told herself. So, she decided to go along with it, she closed her mouth and nodded and followed him into the living room.

Stephan sat on the couch and she went to sit next to him when he laughed and said, "Did I give you permission to sit slave?"

12