Beckah's Journey into Slavery Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at him and stuttered, "Stephan, you are not for real right now are you, please my feet are killing me and I just want to talk with you."

He laughed again, then his deep brown eyes found her blue eyes, but instead of the usual softness and understanding she saw a sternness she had never seen before. "You do realize you did not sign your slave commitment paper this morning, or get dressed up how I wanted you too, or let that nice family see you like this, or teeter around in those fuck me stilettos to talk. You did it to obey me, you did it to please me, to earn my forgiveness and love, and to be my sex slave for the next four weeks. You will do as you are told if you want any chance of my forgiveness. Now, stand in front of me and get used to those heels."

"But, but, no, I can't, I thought you would, please, my feet really are killing me, can I at least take these accursed shoes off." Beckah stammered.

He slowly lowered his gaze, taking in all of her until he reached her stilettos and said, "no you may not, in fact you better get used to stilettos, I like how they make your petite tight little body look. I like the curve it gives your legs and the way they make your ass stick out, and as you learn to walk in them the way your hips will wave to all. Plus, it is good for you to be in pain like this, it should be a constant reminder of what you did to me and what you are now. Now stop talking." He paused and looked at her, he could tell she wanted to say something but thought better of it, then he continued, "Good girl, there will be lots of rules you will learn over the next couple of days, you will be punished if you disobey any of them for any reason, and will be rewarded accordingly as well. But for now, I am just going to give you a quick overview to ease you in, plus people will be coming over for the game soon and you will need to be ready."

"What do you mean, people are coming over, I can't be dressed like this with people over, Stephan, I love you but come..." She stopped as he stood, at 6"2' he still towered over her, even with the stilettos on.

Now getting stern and his eyes turning harder he said, "What did I tell you, this is not about you anymore, I spent the last year taking my time with you, loving you, being patient with you and caring for you, supporting you in everything you did and pleasuring you and asking for nothing in return but your faithfulness. And you treated it all like it was nothing. Now, this is what it will cost you. If you can't keep your mouth shut until asked to speak I can put something in it to help you out."

With that Beckah lowered her head, feeling completely ashamed and small, knowing how small and weak she was compared to this strong man, she whispered, "I am sorry, I will listen, I just want you back and for things to go back to how they were, if that takes these 4 weeks then I will do it."

Softening his tone Stephan sat back down and continued, "Good girl. Now as I was saying, I will be having some friends over for the game. This was planned a couple weeks ago, and I am not going to change my plans because of a cheating slut of a girlfriend. You will be serving drinks to us. When you are not serving drinks, you will stand next to the tv as eye candy for everyone. No one will be allowed to touch you, but if someone asks you to turn around or bend over or anything, you will obey. I am asking them their opinion on a few things, so you better not disappoint me. Does this make sense so far? Answer with a yes sir or no sir."

"Yes Sir."

"Very good, you will be on your feet for the entirety of the game, I do not want to see you sitting. You will be able to rest later. Now, you will be addressed by myself and my guests as slave or slut. You will respond eagerly to both. You will address me as Master, the men as Sir, and the women as Mistress. Does my new little slave understand all of this?"

Beckah looked at Stephan knowing how much she wanted him back and regretting so much for being unable to control her desperate needy pussy and cheating on him. "Yes."

"Yes, what slave, remember to refer to me as Master when you talk to me."

"Yes Master, I understand."

"Very good. Now for a few rules, if you are asked to bend over, bend at your waist, not at your back or knees. If asked to turn around, do so slowly and make yourself appealing for everyone." He looked her up and down then touched her exposed tummy.

"You are so damn sexy, I think your new role will suit you well, now if you are a good girl during the game you will be rewarded afterwards." Then with a wink he stood up and showed her where to stand when she wasn't serving drinks. "Now remember, don't speak unless spoken to, serve any drink that the guest wants, you will find all the alcohol on the counter in the kitchen, and do as the guests command. Is that understood?"

She looked at him and then looked down in resignation and said, "Yes Master." She then took her place next to the tv, and just as she was getting into place the doorbell rang.

Stephan went and answered the door as she stood there and waited for the true humiliation to begin. She could here Stephan talking to the guests but couldn't make out any words. Then two men she did not know or recognize walked into the room. Neither of them paid any attention to her, instead one grabbed the remote and turned the game on as the other was looking over a piece of paper. She knew she should be glad they were not gawking at her like a piece of meat, but in some ways it made her feel worse and inadequate to be dressed like this and then be simply ignored by these men. Was she not pretty or sexy enough for their attention, she found herself wondering, then quickly berated herself for thinking such thoughts.

Over the next 15 minutes 8 more men and 4 women made their way into the room, all ignoring her like the first 2, most looking over a piece of paper or watching the pregame. Then Stephan entered the room and spoke to the group, "as I shared with each of you as you arrived, we have a slave in the house today. As we watch the game please direct your drink orders to her and she will get them. Also, you each should have a piece of paper with the available drinks and with a few questions, please answer these at your convenience and place the paper in the box as you leave. Go Broncos!" He took his seat as the announcers gave finished preview of the game.

Beckah kept looking around the room and noticed that all of the other woman there were really beautiful. Then one of the guys came up to her and handed her a piece of paper, "slave, here is a list of drinks for everyone in the room. Hurry your sexy ass up, we don't want to wait long."

Beckah looked down at the paper and started to walk, as she began she stumbled, her feet hurt so much in the stilettoes, as she recovered from the stumble she could hear the women snickering at her. She felt her cheeks redden from the humiliation. She tried to hurry from the room but the heels kept her in check, forcing her to keep her strides short and deliberate. As she entered the kitchen she almost ran into another woman.

The woman looked her up and down and said, "what a cunt, dressing like that and parading your body off like a whore, and you probably enjoy it." Beckah went to give a nasty response when Stephen spoke from behind her.

"Jessica, I see you have met my slave, please let her do her job, and slave you better not spill any of the drinks."

With that both Hailey and Stephen left her alone in the kitchen. Beckah looked down at herself and how slutty she looked. With her feet hurting so much, she nearly decided to take the heels off and leave the house right then and there, but then all of the good times with Stephan flooded her mind, all of the amazing orgasms he had given her, all of the time he had spent on her, and she didn't want to throw all that away and even felt herself getting wet at the thought of him pleasuring her. "I can do this" she thought to herself. Then teetered over to the counter and looked at the paper with the drinks on it and started pouring them. It took four trips, but she made and delivered each of the drinks. With each delivery, she found the person starring at her, but not at her face, they were starring lustfully at her legs, feet, ass, tummy, and boobs. She felt like an animal at a fair. Once she was done with the first set of drinks she went back to her spot next to the tv, glad for a little break when she was promptly handed another drink list. For the next hour she hurried around, or as hurried as she could be in her heels, serving drink after drink until most of the men were getting quite rowdy and the woman seemed a lot more relaxed. She couldn't pay attention to the game at all, not that she would have anyway, but she noticed when she finally got a little break that announcers were talking about halftime stuff. She was so glad that the game was already halfway over. She took up her spot next to the tv.

Just as Beckah tool her place, Stephan got up and spoke over the tv. "I hope you all are enjoying your drinks." There was a rowdy cheer. "Good. Now for our halftime entertainment we are going to play a little game of Sir and Mistresses Says. It is quite simple, each of you get to take turns telling our little slave to do something, the only rules for today are, she must stay dressed how she is and no having her touch anyone. Jessica, why don't you get us started." The room got quiet and a lot of the people got their papers out that she had seen them with when they first entered the room.

With everyone's attention on her, Beckah started to redden and blush again. The humiliation was so great that the pain from the heels seemed to go away for the moment. Then her mind started to focus on all her imperfections... Her small boobs, the little flab on her tummy, the pimple on her forehead, small lips... She quickly scolded herself for such thoughts, she had never cared what people thought of her body, but now...

Then Jessica spoke up in a super demeaning voice, like she was talking to a child, "Slut, I want you to turn around and touch your toes." Beckah stared at her, she didn't want to do that, her skirt would come up and they would all see her butt, as the thong didn't cover any of her butt.

She glanced at Stephan, he nodded at her with that special smile she had always associated with his care for her, and with that she did as she was told. As she started to bend one of the men said, "don't bend at your knees slut, bend at your waist. Those are the rules for sluts." She was so humiliated and grateful that they couldn't see how red her face was getting.

As she started bending again she realized how much further she had to go to touch her toes with the stilettos on and how much her skirt would raise up. As she keep going she herd a cheer as her butt and thong became visible to the people behind her. She was only at her ankles and stopped until she heard Jessica speak again in her demeaning voice, "Are you really this dumb slut, do you not know where your toes are, come on, stop embarrassing yourself." Blushing even harder Beckah kept going, then just as she got to her toes she felt the thong wedge into her wet, open pussy lips. It was at this moment that she realized that her pussy was super turned on and open and really wet. All the people behind her started commenting on how she was and that she was enjoying being a slave, and how much of a slutty whore she was. With that she started to cry, bent over, fingers touching her toes in 4 inch stilettoes, ass and pussy fully exposed with her thong riding into her open wet pussy. The humiliation was just too much for her to control her emotions.

As the tears were streaming down her face, she heard Stephan laughing and saying, "well, this makes sense, you really do enjoy this, I thought you might. Now stand up and turn back around my horny slave girl."

Beckah slowly stood, focusing on not falling and turned around. Still crying, she thought letting them see her tears was more humiliating than letting them see her bent over and exposed. The tears streamed down her face, ruining her make-up and causing mascara streaks to form. The guys kept cat-calling and calling her humiliating names like slut and whore. Then a second person told her to push her boobs up and make them look as big as possible. Turning her brain off, she obeyed without thinking, which was the only way she thought she could get through this. Over the next few minutes, Beckah did as she was told, from turning around, showing her flexibility, and whipping her hair back in a sexy way. Then the game came back on and Stephan said, "Ok, you all should have the information you need to finish filling out your papers. Please fill them out and watch the game and drink, our slave will continue to serve until the game is over." Beckah was on the move serving drinks again in no time. It felt good to be doing something that was a little less humiliating.

Soon a few people started to leave, and she realized the game was over and in short order the living room was empty of people except for herself and Stephan. He called, "Come here slave."

Beckah went over to him and looked at him but couldn't bring herself to say anything. She was just so devastated. "Good slave, you have done well so far, now take your skirt and thong off and put your hands on the wall in front of you."

"I don't want to Stephan, please just let me go home."

Stephan stood and looked menacing, "Beckah, you are my slave, and this is your home for the next month. Now if you don't want to be punished you will do as I say right now."

She looked up at him and knew he was not messing around. Her hands trembling, she slid her hand under her skirt waistband and slid it down until it fell around her ankles and then did the same with her thong, letting it fall on its own. She looked down and saw her newly bare pussy. That is when she saw her open and glistening pussy lips and saw just how turned on her body was. She felt betrayed by her own body, her mind screamed that she shouldn't like the things Stephan had made her do, but her body seemed to love it. Her pussy was glistening with her pussy lips slightly open, ready to accept, even needing a cock in it. She could feel her cheeks burn red with humiliation at this realization, thinking, "how, why, what is happening to me, I am a good girl." Then another tear started to well up.

"Good slave, now turn around and put your hands on the wall." She stood their frozen in her slutty top and heels, feet still killing her. Then she felt a smack across her face. "Fucking cheating slut, your slowness is annoying me, do as I say." As the tears continued to well up, more at her stupid self for cheating and not controlling herself than at Stephan, she turned around and put her hands on the wall as he had ordered. "good, now bring your legs out a little and spread them further than shoulder length. Mmm. Good slave. Now stick your ass up a little bit. Perfect. This is the position I expect you to take during inspection time. You will be inspected whenever I feel like. During this time I will be checking my pussy, checking it for smoothness, wetness, tenderness, and eagerness. If I am not pleased with the state of the cunt, then you will be punished. Do you understand slave?"

Beckah was in utter shock, she could not believe all she had done today and could not believe she was so wet. And Stephan's words, so harsh and different. She couldn't believe he had just called her vagina a cunt, the word stung. "Answer me. Don't make me ask you again."

"Yes Sir. I understand." She whispered. Then she felt his fingers on her clit and it unexpectedly sent shivers of pleasure throughout her body.

"I figured you would enjoy this, I just didn't know how much. You may deny your desire to be a slave, but your body does not lie. I am almost wondering if you cheated on me knowing this is what would happen. Such a little whore." With that he slid two fingers into her accepting pussy. She gasped in pleasure. "You little whore, your pussy is sopping. Then he took his fingers out without any notice.

As Stephan's fingers left her she felt empty. She needed him in her, she needed an orgasm so badly right now. Then she turned her head and looked at him longingly. "Master, please, I need an orgasm."

Laughter, deep belly laughter came then. "Ohh slave, I know that's what you want, remember that is what got you into this predicament in the first place. You not being able to control this needy wet hole. But no. Cheating whores don't deserve orgasms until they learn how to control their needy cunt. Now turn back around and don't talk. I am going to explain a couple more rules to you. You would do well to pay attention as I am only going to say them once. You may nod your head in response. Am I understood?"

Beckah began to say yes, but just as she began to speak a hard smack landed on her right ass cheek. "I said nod your head in response, you are not to speak unless given permission, is that understood slave." Beckah nodded, shocked, subdued, yet terribly wet.

"Good. Rule one is just that, your mouth is for pleasuring cock and pussy. Do not use it to speak unless you are asked a question from a superior. Is that understood?"

Starting to cry again at the reality of her situation Beckah nodded in response.

"Rule two, you will address me as Master and everyone else as Sir if they are male or Ma'am or Mistress if they are female. You will have no need to address other slaves. Understand?" Beckah nodded with renewed tears, not believing that she got herself into this predicament.

"Rule three. The hole between your legs is mine. I own it. That means I own your orgasms, if you have an orgasm without begging for it you will be severely punished. Now it is getting late and you have a long day of training ahead of you tomorrow. I have a room for you all set up. It will be your room during the next month. All the doors will be unlocked, if you choose to leave tonight, then this is your opportunity to do so. Just remember if you leave you will never see me again. That I promise you. You would have to leave in what you are wearing currently though. But if you are here in the morning your full training will begin at 7am with no option to leave until the 28 days is up. Now follow me."

With that Stephan turned and walked up the stairs. Beckah looked at his back as he left, then began to follow as ordered, as if her sore feet had a mind of their own, she walked without thinking, walking away from the skirt and wet thong, to her new bedroom.

Stephan stopped in front of a door and said, "this is your room slave, you have the night to do with as you please, I recommend sleep. You can take off whatever clothes you have on now. Also remember, all the doors are unlocked, and you are free to leave in what you are wearing, or naked I don't care, but I will never have anything to do with you again if you do. The alarm in your room will go off at 6:00 am, if you are still here, you will find a paper with directions on it that I expect to be followed perfectly. Your training will begin promptly at 7:00." With that, Stephen leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I do hope you stay tonight and attempt to earn the love and trust you so casually threw away for an orgasm."

Then he turned and continued walking, with his words still echoing in her ears. As she watched him walk away, she realized she had to get him back, she had to prove to him she loved him enough to do this and prove she would never cheat on him again even if that meant putting up with these ridiculous antics and humiliation.

12