Beckah's Journey into Slavery Ch. 02

Story Info
Beckah cheats on her bf and in then blackmailed...
10.4k words
4.56
19.7k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beckah walked into the room. It was one of the spare bedrooms, spacious with its own bathroom and a queen size bed. She walked over to the bed and sat down.

She glanced at the clock and saw that it was only 7 in the evening. As she took in the rest of the room, she saw that the bathroom had her favorite lotion on the counter with fresh towels. The closet was empty and the dresser drawers were open and empty as well.

Then her eyes saw that Stephen had laid a plate of food next to the bed with a glass and a bottle of wine.

She went to it and saw that the food was her favorite. A bowl of white chili, her favorite bread, a salad, and her favorite sweet red wine. She picked up the platter and started to eat. As she did, she kicked off the heels and felt instant relief. As she looked at the 4" stilettos, she realized she hated Stephan for making her wear them.

They were so painful and slutty looking. She continued to stare at them as she ate and realized that when she had the heels on, they controlled her. They put her in pain, they shortened her stride, they made her hips sway, they made her butt stick out and tightened her calves, and as soon as someone saw her in them, they would objectify her, she realized.

So she decided that she would not wear heels anymore even though she was sure Stephan would try and make her and he would be upset if she didn't. That was the line she decided. She would go along with other things to prove her love for him, but those damn stilettos controlled her too much.

She continued to ponder her situation and how much she regretted cheating on Stephan and how wet she got during the day. Then when she finished eating, she pulled off the rest of the humiliating outfit she had on and showered. Then she laid down on the bed naked and got comfortable under the blanket. Slowly, she let her mind wonder back to how wet she got during the day and her hand wandered down to her pussy. She was still so damn horny, and just wished that Stephen was there to pleasure her and work out orgasms from her like he had for so long. She continued to think about that till she fell asleep.

--

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP

Beckah rolled over and hit the darn alarm clock button. She glanced at the clock and it was saw 6:00 am. Then with a start, she came wide awake as she looked around. Letting her eyes roam freely, the previous day flooded back into Beckah's mind. It had been such a long day. Then Stephan's words about him having a list for her came to mind.

She rolled out of bed and came to her feet feeling quite rested, though her feet were quite sore from standing in the devilish heels the day before. She looked around and saw that the outfit and stilettos from the day before, along with the tray of food, bottle of wine, and empty glass were gone. It semi disturbed her that Stephan had come in without her knowing it, but at least she had slept well. She went over to the door naked and found a box, similar to the one Stephen had left the previous day at her house. On the top was a letter written in Stephan's hand writing. It read,

'Good morning my slave. I am glad that you chose to be my slave for the duration of this month. Don't let work worry you, remember I have contacted your boss and he is fine with you taking these four weeks off. You will learn your place and experience so much during this time. I look forward to you continuing to 'prove' your love and earn my trust back. Today your training will truly begin. Yesterday was fun, but today will be different. I have put your outfit to begin the day in this box. Before you get dressed though, shower and completely shave your legs and pussy. I want you to be completely smooth. Once you have showered, done your make-up (you will find make-up in the bathroom), and dressed, go downstairs and prepare my breakfast. Once it is prepared set the food on the coffee table and stand in your position next to the tv where you stood yesterday. From there we will continue. You have until 7:00 to be in this spot.'

Beckah read through the message again. Scared and full of turmoil but finding resolve within herself, she decided she needed to do this to prove too Stephan that she was strong and faithful and would not be intimidated. So, she showered and shaved and put the make-up on, which was a little bolder than she was used too, heavier eyeliner and mascara, with darker blush and lipstick.

Done, she went to the box. She opened it and pulled out the first item. It was a heavily padded red mesh push up bra. It was by far sexier than anything she had ever owned. She slipped it on and realized that it completely changed her chest due to all of the padding, more than the bra from the day before. Her breasts looked at least twice their normal size. As she looked at herself in the mirror, she found it even more humiliating that Stephen would make her wear this. He had always said he loved everything about her body including her A cup breasts. But this bra made her look like C cups. It was like he saw her more like a piece of meat now, other than the intelligent respectable woman he had always treated her as.

She then pulled out a semi sheer white dress. As she pulled it on, she realized it only just covered her butt; it was semi see-through so her red bra and tummy and back were visible. It was very tight as well, like it had been made to fit her body. Next out were four soft single cuffs with a note saying, "put one each on your ankles and wrists". They were soft, so she put them on and velcroed them tight. The last thing in the box was a pair of red stiletto high heels. They were at least 4 inches tall. She looked at them with disgust as it reminded her of how her feet still hurt from the heels the day before and then thought, "only a whore would wear these shoes". She was going to win Stephan back, but as she promised herself the previous night, not by wearing wretched heels that controlled so much about her including her stride, how she walked, and looked.

She noticed that there were no panties, which kind of excited her if she was honest with herself, this meant that she would get to feel Stephan's cock in her and cum on him. She needed the relief so badly. She put the heels back in the box and went downstairs barefoot.

Beckah found directions for Stephans breakfast. It was simple, just cereal with a glass of milk to pour over it, a glass of orange juice, and a banana. She prepared it and determined to impress him, she hurried it to the coffee table and went and stood in 'her' spot. It was humiliating to stand there again, she could almost hear all the people laughing at her again and making her feel like an object. She looked at the clock at saw that she was 5 minutes early. 'There,' she thought to herself, he probably thought I would be late, that will show him that I just want him back. She stood there trying to look cute for him while staring at the clock on the other side of the room.

As soon as the clock turned to 7, Stephan could be heard coming down the stairs. He walked right to the couch and picked up the food and started eating while he turned on the tv to a sports channel. He did not so much as look at her or acknowledge that she was there in any way. As she stood there and watched him, she could feel her cheeks turning red with humiliation at being ignored like this. She had done everything he had asked on time and was standing there basically naked and he ignored her. After a couple of minutes, Beckah couldn't stand it anymore and moved in front of the tv to get his attention. Only then did he look at her, the look he gave her was one of hard annoyance. She was going to say something then thought better of it as she saw anger cross his eyes, so stepped back into her place. He went back to eating and watching his sports.

After about 25 minutes he turned the tv off and finally looked at her. He smiled, not a smile of affection, but a mischievous cold smile that made her nervous.

"I see you forgot to put your high heels on, would you like to go get them now, to correct your mistake?"

Beckah stared at him defiantly and then with finality in her voice said, "No, I don't want to wear those, they hurt and are so humiliating and demeaning to wear."

With a calmness that was almost scary, Stephan looked at her, "Well that is your choice. Now, I want you to come here. This will be your first lesson, which is humility and obedience. Slaves need to learn that what they want doesn't matter and that their job is to please their master and superiors. Now take these to the bathroom and put them in and then come back here." As he was speaking, he pulled out a tiny box from his pocket and handed it to her.

"What is this?"

"You are a dumb bitch aren't you. What have I told you about talking to and addressing me? Now go before I decide to punish you right here."

Beckah snatched the box and walked away glaring at him, but not daring to talk more. She went to the bathroom which was nearby and closed the door. She opened the box and found a contacts box with two contacts in it. As she looked at them, she saw that they looked like they had black spots on them.

"You only have 5 minutes to put them on and be back here, otherwise you will make your master very unhappy." She heard Stephen call from the other room.

She looked at them again and then hesitantly got the first one out and tried putting it in. She had never worn contacts before as she had always had 20/20 vision, but understood the concept. She struggled with the first one, but eventually got it in. As she blinked it into position, blackness consumed her right eye. The whole concept scared her, what was Stephan playing at. But still wanting to prove herself to him, she put in the second contact and blinked herself into total darkness. She then felt her way out of the bathroom and back to Stephan, knowing the house well enough.

"Well that looks lovely my slave. How are you feeling about your situation and arrangement?"

"I am a little scared, but I really love you and want you back and want to prove my devotion to you."

"Master, you forgot to call me Master, dumb slave. Now try again."

Concern crossed her face as she corrected herself, "Sorry master, I am a little scared Master. But I want to prove myself to you."

"That is so sweet. But you have lots to learn to prove yourself to me. Now put your hands out. Good girl." Beckah felt her wrist cuffs clipped together and then felt a tug on them. "Now you are going to follow my lead, I have attached a rope to your cuffs.

Beckah followed fully resigned, realizing that being Stephan's slave may not be what she thought. Having no idea where he was leading her, Beckah was lost in her humiliation and debasement. She began to think about Stephan's words that it was all her fault and then she she slowly began to lose herself.

---

As Beckah took her final step down a set of stairs that Stephan was leading her down, the first thing she noticed was the cold concrete floor she was stepping onto. Stephan led her a little further into the room. As he led her, he kept the rope lead tight but not so much so that she lost her balance. He also gave her instructions as needed, like with the stairs. Then she felt the rope lead drop and heard him walk away without saying anything. She stood there alone in the sheer white dress and push up bra. Her bare feet seemed to soak up the coldness of the concrete floor. She had no idea what surrounded her as she had never been in Stephan's basement before and was scared to take a step with the blackout lenses on. After what seemed an eternity alone, the silence was broken when she heard footsteps coming towards her.

Then Stephan's commanding voice cut the silence further, "Stand up strait and listen slave. Are you still sure you do not want a pair of stilettos? These would be taller than the ones you could have put on earlier, but you will be happy you took them I think. Or are you still going to be a defiant slave, slut?"

Beckah heard the sternness in his voice but holding her resolve on the high heels and trying to keep some kind of dignity, she responded, "Never Sir, they are too humiliating and hurt too much, they're for whores, and I can't imagine me being happy to have them on."

A soft evil laughter was the only response. Then she felt Stephan take the lead off her wrists. He pulled one of her arms and pull it behind her back while also grabbing the other. Beckah stumbled forward but Stephan held her up. Then she felt a couple clicks on each of her wrist cuffs, then felt soft cuffs go on just above each of her elbows with a couple more clicks. As he let her arms go her fears were confirmed, she could not move her elbows more than 6 inches apart and her wrists no more than an inch apart.

"Do you know what a strappado is, my little whore?"

"No Sir, no idea." she stuttered.

"Perfect, then you will learn something new today. How are your arms feeling?"

"Uncomfortable, why do you have them like this? It's kind of painful." Then she felt a stinging slap hit her on her right cheek. She started to stumble but Stephan grabbed her and held her upright.

"You are dumb aren't you? What have I told you about speaking? And you forgot to call me Master. Now keep your mouth shut as I get you into your position." With that, Stephan pulled her arms way up until her shoulders strained and burned and she was way up on her tippy toes. Then she felt him let go of her wrists, they came down a quarter of an inch, just enough that if she stayed on her tippy toes her shoulders did not hurt, but as soon as she began to relax onto her feet, the strain in her shoulders became unbearable.

"There we go. You look fucking beautiful on your toes like that. This is a strappado, your arms behind your back and forced up, in this case on a hook hanging from the ceiling. If you were in your high heels like I suggested then this would be much more comfortable, so remember, all the pain is your fault my dumb slave.."

Beckah stood there, her calves already starting to burn. With her arms pulled up like this she was made to lean forward as far as she could. With every move she made, her position seemed to strain something else. There was no way to get comfortable at all.

"How are you feeling my slave?"

"Please let me down. This is so uncomfortable. My feet and calves are already starting to hurt. Please. My shoulders..." Then she started sobbing as the reality of her situation became clear to her.

"See, this wouldn't be so bad if you were not such a stuck up and proud little bitch and just put on the shoes I picked out for you. But no. You thought you were too good for them. You thought you knew what was best for you. You let your pride get the best of you again, just like you did when you cheated on me. Always thinking about yourself. Such a self-centered little bitch. Which brings us to today's lesson, humility and obedience. You need to give up your pride so that you can become an obedient slave, one that pleases your master. One that can earn your masters love back. Enjoy your predicament, I am going to go make myself a drink."

Beckah heard Stephan walk away, tears formed in her eyes, she stood on her toes, concentrating on staying up. Trying to ignore the pain in her calves. Trying to prove Stephan wrong. She was not self-centered. She was not proud.

Then her calves and legs started to really burn. Then the shaking came. She had to give her legs a break. The tears started streaming down her face. She couldn't do this. Why didn't she just put on the damn heels... she thought. This was her fault. After what seemed like forever, she let her feet lower. She had to, she thought. Then the pain in her shoulders began. Her tears came stronger now. Why did she cheat on Stephan?

The one man she loved and who had been there for her. Not this. She had taken him for granted. She had to get him back. Prove to him she wasn't a slut. Back on her toes she thought. She had to give he shoulders a break. But her poor feet and legs. Why was she do dumb. Then Stephan's words rang in her mind, "You thought you were too good for them. You thought you knew what was best for you. You let your pride get the best of you again, just like you did when you cheated on me. Always thinking about yourself. Such a self-centered little bitch." Was this true? She cheated on him for completely selfish reasons. Because she couldn't control her wet pussy. Because she thought only about herself.

Then Stephan's voice cut through her tortured thoughts, "You looked strained my little slave. The mascara running down your cheeks is a nice touch." He reached out and touch her cheeks in what she recalled as a loving way.

Sobbing and sore, Beckah began to beg a plea, "Master, I can't do this. Please let me down. Please. I need relief. Please... Master, please."

"I like the sound of Master. Well you know how to get relief. But you have to beg for them."

Beckah was confused for a moment. Then she began to beg for the one thing she hated. The one thing she told herself she wouldn't put on. But she had to give in. With continued tears and her will breaking she began to beg, "Master, please let me wear high heels. Any high heels that you want Sir. Please. Please, please, please. I want them Sir. I need them Sir... Please..."

"Good girl. Not sure I believe you yet though."

"Master, please. Please let me wear a pair of high heels. A pair that will please you Master. Please put them on me Master. I need them soo badly. I was an idiot for rejecting them earlier. I was arrogant. I was self-centered. I was a proud bitch. Please Master, I don't want to be a proud bitch anymore. Please let me wear a pair of sexy stilletos for you. Please Master." Mascara tears were now streaming down her cheeks.

Laughing at her humiliation, Stephan said, "I think that this can be arranged. But, you said only whores wear shoes like these. So, I will need you to tell me that you are a little whore slave and that you want your whore shoes on."

With no resolve or fight left, Beckah gave in easily to the request. "Master, please let me wear my whore heels. I am a whore and need my whore shoes on Master." As she said these words and called herself a whore, something deep within her jumped and she thought she felt a slight twinge in her pussy before the pain in her shoulder and feet and legs overwhelmed it and drove it from her mind.

"Ohh, that must have been so humiliating for you. But good for you as you learn your place. Here are you whore shoes."

Then she felt him grab her right ankle and guide her foot into the stiletto. He did the same with the left foot. Overall, the relief was almost instant. The stilettoes were taller and more painful than the day before, but somehow she welcomed them now. It was so nice having them on and out of the predicament. She could stand there and be fine.

"What do you say, whore?"

"Thank you master for having mercy and putting these whore shoes on your whore slave."

"Good girl. Now aren't you learning some much needed humility? Now let's feel this tight exposed cunt of mine."

Beckah felt Stephan move behind her and then felt him graze her clit and pussy lips. It sent shivers down her legs and up her spine. She could feel the wetness on her pussy lips. Was she really that turned on... she thought. How could she be? Then his finger easily slid into her pussy and it was absolutely amazing. All she could think about was him going into her harder and faster so she could cum. All else had been forgotten just like that.

"Ohh wow, your cunt, or should I say my cunt is extremely wet. You enjoyed admitting you are a whore didn't you slave. You can shake your head and deny it all you want, this cunt shows your true feelings." With that he pulled his fingers out and saw the desperation on her face. The longing she had for him. But she didn't ask for more. Not yet anyway, still some pride in her.