Beckah's Journey into Slavery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, think about how wet you are, why you are this wet, the things you have done and admitted, and why you are like this. I will be back in a few hours to give you time to think."

And with that Beckah heard him walk away and close the basement door behind him, while she was left standing in this basement in these 5" stiletto heels, sheer white dress, and push up bra. Mascara streaks down her cheeks, bent over and forced in the strappedo position, her pussy dripping like a whore and unable to see anything of her surroundings. All she could do was think.

Beckah had zoned out, her mind on replay answering Stephan's last words before he left her like this. She was so wet, she couldn't understand why her body was betraying her like this, she had called herself a whore and even begged for the stilettos she was wearing even though she swore she wouldn't wear them, and she had come to the conclusion that it was all her fault. She had cheated on Stephan. She hadn't been able to go one week without an orgasm. She had orgasmed on another mans cock. And she had agreed to all of this because she had to prove she was worth Stephan's love and time. Now her feet were absolutely killing her and yet she could still feel the wetness of her pussy. All she wanted was for Stephan to fuck her and make her cum. She needed a release so bad. It was unbelievable. Why couldn't she control herself. Why was she wetter now as his slave whore than when Stephan had pampered her?

"How are you doing my little, horny slave?" The words startled Beckah out of her zone, she hadn't even heard Stephan enter the basement room. But she was surprisingly grateful to hear his words. "I asked you a question slave, or would you prefer I leave you down her for a couple more hours to mull over the question?"

"No, no please don't leave me. I am hurting. My feet are so sore and standing bent over like this is uncomfortable on my back and arms. Plus I want to be able to see." As she finished a hard smack landed on her right cheek. She stumbled some in her whore heels. "You are still a dumb girl. I knew this but maybe not the extent. Now, what is the second rule slave?"

Tears forming from the humiliation and pain, "I am so sorry Master. I am to call you Master whenever I talk to you. Please don't hit me again Master."

"Very good. Don't forget the simple rules. It will make your next 27 days much easier. Now tell me, did you deserve the slap I gave you?"

The sting of the hard slap renewing tears and the mascara streaks down her cheeks she responded, "Yes Master, I deserved the slap. It's my fault for forgetting."

"Very good. Now let's get you down from there." Stephan walked over and lifted her entire body up until the chain between her wrists were unhooked from the ceiling hook. He set her down in a standing position and then took the cuffs off from above her elbows and took the chain off from between her wrists. He took her leash and told her to follow, which she did obediently. He then took the leash off of her collar and took her hand. She teetered on the heels while he led her a few more steps. Then said, "in front of you is a sink and mirror. Take out the contacts. Then I want you to completely undress. Once that is done slave, you can relieve yourself and take a quick shower to clean up. After that you will redo your make-up and eat the food set out for you. Then get on your knees and wait for me to come get you. If you disobey any of this, you will regret it. There is no escape, this door locks from the outside, so please relax and enjoy the next 60 minutes." With that Stephan walked away, letting the door shut behind him.

Beckah stood there shocked at the turn of events, but extremely thankful. She quickly removed the blackout lenses and looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was a complete mess with her mascara streaking her cheeks and rest of her make-up ruined from tears and sweat.

As she stood there, she couldn't help but notice the curves to her body that the push up bra and high heels gave her. Curves she had never seen or thought her body could produce. Then she berated herself for almost liking what she saw. She promptly stripped out of the dress and bra, kicked off the stilettos that she had learned to appreciate but still hated and took the soft cuffs from her wrists and ankles. The relief she felt from the lack of heels was immediate and amazing. Then she saw a glistening coming from between her legs, her pussy slit open with her juices revealed. Her pussy was ready to accept a hard cock, she realized. She needed a hard cock. She was in desperate need of an orgasm, she realized. But how could she be so turned on after the torture she had just endured. She didn't understand, she had always been such a good girl, a self-motivator and strong independent woman. But now. Now she couldn't control her needs and desires. It was all her fault for cheating and screwing up her perfect life.

As her mind was reeling from all of this she looked at the shower, but first checked the door to find it locked. She had to be sure she couldn't escape. Then showered, finding the hot water to feel amazing on her aching body. Then she got out to find her clothes and heels had been removed and replaced with a tray of food and water. She dried off with a towel that was there and then sat down naked to eat the food. Once she finished, she sat dwelling on how stupid she was for not controlling her body.

After a few minutes of dwelling on her thoughts the door handle made some noise and out swung the door. Stephan came in still fully dressed and handsome as ever. But still with the new cold glint in his eyes. He looked down at her and with a commanding voice and said, "very good slave, I see you are learning your new position well. Now I want you to follow me, but don't get up. You are not allowed to walk without heels on. Crawl behind me and keep up." Then he started to walk away. Beckah so wanted to stand and walk behind him as an equal, but her wet pussy reminded her that even if she did it wouldn't make her his equal. She was the one that had cheated on him and was the one desperate for his cock in her. So she crawled. It was extremely humiliating but she did it none the less. The hard concrete floors hurt her knees and palms but she kept her mouth shut, wanting to gain approval from Stephan. As she crawled, she glanced around the room as much as she could. She saw hooks with chains and ropes hanging all over the place. There were several benches of varying sizes, a couple of armoires that were closed, a few cupboards that were closed, and several closed doors around the room. She also noticed that the room was spotless and pristine. It almost seemed that this had been here for a long time, but that wasn't possible, she would have known.

"Stop. Good girl. You are a sexy little bitch when you do as you're told. Now tell me, why are you crawling across my basement floor, naked, like an animal, my slave?"

Beckah was struck by the question and the lowered her head and answered, "because I cheated on you Master. Because this is what I need to do to prove to you that I love you. Because I am a cheating whore Sir." She remembered to address him correctly this time, as she did not want to be slapped again.

"Very good. So this is your fault, you chose to be a whore when you couldn't control your horny little pussy, correct?"

Letting her head lower further she responded, "Yes Master, this is my fault."

"Good girl. Now I am going to let you pick out your very own whore shoes. You can pick any pair you want. They are all fitted for you so don't worry about size. Once you pick a pair put them on. You will also notice that each pair has an ankle strap with a pad lock. Make sure to lock each padlock." With that he opened the armoire that he had stopped in front of to reveal rows of super tall stiletto heels. All of them looked incredibly uncomfortable, they came in all kinds of designs and colors. Beckah looked up at Stephan, she began to say something and then locked eyes with Stephan's firm face. She quailed under his gaze, guilt filling her, and then anger, and then desire. She wanted to hate Stephan for doing this to her, but it was her fault for cheating on him, she deserved being his slave she reasoned, and she still loved him. She was conflicted and had no idea how or what she should be feeling.

Then the words, "Yes Master, thanks for letting me pick my own whore shoes," lept to her lips without thought.

"Good slave. I will give you 10 minutes to look and try whichever pairs you want on." Then Stephan took a step to the side and just watched.

Beckah looked up at the shoes. They were all so tall. She slowly moved forward and took a pair of black stilettos that were patent black. They were simple with a strap across the front of the foot and an elegant little ankle strap. She set them down and let her gaze move over them all again. Then her eyes saw a pair of what looked like ballet shoes. They were black with a red bottom. She picked one of them up and noticed that they were molded like a ballet shoe but had a heel to hold the foot in a point position. As she put it back she thought, how or why would any woman wear something like that. Then her eyes caught a cute pair of red heels. She picked them up. They were maybe a little taller than some of the others but they had a lacy material on the outside of the shoe while the inside was low cut allowing the arch of the foot to be seen. There was a strap that came across the toes that was lacy as well. There were two thin straps, both started where the pinky tow would be and would run across the top of the foot and connect to the back interior of the shoe and one around the ankle. Beckah set them down and put them in. They fit perfect. Then she buckled them and looked up at Stephan.

"Are those the ones you are choosing?"

"Yes Master."

"Very good. Now put these on the straps." He tossed her two small padlocks. Beckah began to hesitate, but then thought better of resistance, knowing what happened the last time and clicked them both into place.

"Very good. You are a natural slave and learning your place very quickly. Now stand up and put your hands against the wall." Beckah looked up at him and saw the cold glint in his eyes again. She stood up, really trying not to completely lose her balance in the stilettos. She put her hands against the wall as she was commanded. Her mind whirring when another command came. "Good whore. Now bring your legs back a little bit, stick that ass out and spread your legs until they are about 3 feet apart." Beckah could feel her cheeks start to redden with humiliation again. Her feet started hurting so quickly upon standing. She attempted to do as she was told but had some difficulty due to the heel height, but eventually prevailed.

"Good. Now tell me, are you enjoying your first full day as a slave my little slut?"

Beckah shook her head and remembering her manners replied, "no master, this is horrible. I just want you back."

"Hmm, I think you are lying to me." And with that he slid a finger into her pussy. It slid in so easily, it was like her body was sucking it in. Beckah gasped at the touch and when his fingered stopped half way in she rolled her hips back instinctively, wanting more, needing the pressure and release. Laughing Stephan said, "this tight cunt is loving the humiliation and your new position. You can't even control yourself and pretend you are not enjoying your slave training. So, would you like to cum my whore?"

All Beckah could think about was the finger in her, it was like her mind had turned off when Stephan slid his finger in her. In this state she started to beg, "master, yes I need to cum so bad. Please master fuck me. Please make me cum on your hard cock. Please. I love you so much."

Continuing to laugh at her desperation he said, "Tell me you are a little whore, that you have always been a whore that can't control her slutty desires. Tell me whore and make me believe it."

"Master, I am and have always been a whore that can't control herself. Please fuck me with your cock and make me cum Sir, please. I will do anything to cum. Please Master, make me cum." Beckah responded with a passion she had never known she had and responded without thinking what she was saying. She was at a point of desperation she didn't know was possible. Then Stephan slid his finger out and she felt empty.

"Very good. Now follow me in your sexy little whore shoes." He walked away. Beckah followed as quickly as the heels would allow her, barely conscious of her completely naked body. She teetered off after Stephan, getting excited for what was to come, that she was going to get to cum on his cock. Then Stephan opened a door at the far end of the room. She followed him in. It was a small room with a weird contraption in the middle of the room. As she continued to look around she saw another armoir like the one her heels were in, but then thought it was weird there wasn't a bed, or a couch, or even a chair to fuck Stephan on.

"Your eyes are so cute when you are desperate. Now come over here." He pointed to the contraption. A short, black, saddle-like seat, roughly the same shape as a round-topped mailbox, sat on the floor. There was a thick red dildo that jutted up from its center. Beckah looked at it and then looked up at Stephan. How could he possibly want her to sit on that. She began to weep as she realized that he did not intend to fuck her but wanted her to put a piece of rubber in her. She had never had anything like that in her before and the thought was so humiliating.

"Sit down on there my little whore." came Stephan's stern voice

She looked at him and opened her mouth to state her objection. Just as she began to open her mouth though, Stephan's open hand landed on her cheek just hard enough to sting badly. She very nearly completely lost her balance in the shoes. "I didn't tell you to speak. You're job is to obey and please me. Now get that hole between your slutty little legs on the dildo before you force me to really punish you."

Starting to sob uncontrollably Beckah shrieked, "Stephan, no, please don't do this to me. Please, please, please, I'll do anything. Please don't make me sit on that though. Please..."

She was cut off from any more complaining though as he closed the distance between them in two quick strides, stating, "Good sluts that want to earn their masters trust back do not argue, perhaps I didn't make myself as clear as I should have, this was was not a request." He grabbed her hair and yanked her head back and with one hand on her elbow and one hand gripping her hair, those hands that had loved her so thoroughly for months, pulled her over to the machine and forced her to stand straddle it. "Now get on your knees and sit."

She screamed. "No! I don't want to!" Fear of what Stephan was going to do to her knotted in her tummy. Then she felt an odd emotion, almost a thrill, and felt the burning need between her legs. That was when she realized, somewhere deep down in her, she absolutely needed something in her, anything, even if it was this thick pink dildo penetrating her. As she tried to suppress this feeling she felt her cheeks redden again in embarrassment at the thought and then felt a twinge between her legs telling her she was getting wetter. But despite this feeling, there was no way, despite all her need, she was going to admit this need to herself or Stephan.

Stephan stood there calmly, watching the turmoil within her, knowing that something had just broken in her even if she wouldn't admit it yet. Then he said again in his cold stern voice, "Sit, or I will force you down on it, and believe me, I won't be easy on my disobedient slave."

She looked at him again, tears sliding down her cheeks. Then she turned her head away from him and slowly went to her knees and ever so slowly lowered herself until the dildo just touched her waiting pussy. Her stomach did flip-flops and then her nerve failed. "I can't, I can't do this Stephan."

Stephan stood over her placed his hands on her shoulders and beginning to massage her said, "Just sit, you know you need something inside you. I felt how wet my cunt is, and even felt you trying to grind on my finger for some relief, and remember this is your fault for not being able to control these urges for one week while I was gone. Now sit slut."

Her face turned scarlet as that little part of herself that knew this was all true lept forward and she relaxed. Her wet eager pussy swallowed the pink dildo is one swift motion as her legs went weak with want and pleasure. She sank fully down until her pussy enveloped the entire dildo. It took her breath away with how good it felt good, and let out a small moan.

Stephan knelt beside her and started working on several things as he quietly whispered in her ear like he would when he was making love to her, "See, I knew you would enjoy this. Now, you might be wondering what this device is called. What you are sitting on is called a Sybian. It's made for needy women such as yourself. But this Sybian is special as I have made a few modifications. The first is these straps." Beckah felt leather straps tightening around each of her legs, they held her firmly on the saddle. There would be no getting up no matter how hard she tried. Then he grabbed one of her wrists and slid it into a cuff behind her that was attached to the sybian as well. "If you need something to hold onto to keep your balance, you will find your heels right next to each of your hands." He said as he strapped in her other wrist. Beckah moved her hand around, the little bit that she could, and felt the long stiletto heel that was now on each of her feet.

"Now, before I go any further, it's time for a demonstration. You will notice that there is a large red button right in front of you. That button is your friend. Whenever it is pushed your slutty little body will be very happy." With that he reached forward and pushed the button.

As soon as he pushed it the dildo came to life. It had short movements in and out of her. It also whirled in her pussy as it went in and out, making it hit all of her inner pussy wall and going deep enough to bottom out on her cervix. At the same time, the base of the dildo vibrated powerfully against her clitoris. Beckah's world disappeared. Every other feeling or thought she had was washed away with a deep pleasure. Her nipples tightened, and she found herself automatically grinding on the dildo like it was Stephan fucking her, actually no, that wasn't right she thought to herself, she never rode Stephan like this. Then as quickly as it started it turned off.

"Oh, God," Beckah moaned, "oh god, oh god, please don't let it stop. Please. Fuck..."

"Did that feel good, little whore? I told you that you'd like it." He grinned. "I'm going to leave you tied to this Sybian until you make yourself cum like the whore you are. All you have to do is press the button to turn it on again. Of course, with your hands bound, you'll need to press it with your nose, but that shouldn't be too hard to do, right?" He said all of this with a huge grin.

She looked at him and then leaned forward to press the button, when he heard him chuckle again. He then grabbed her hair and pulled her back. "Such an eager little slave, but not so fast. You may not have noticed in your eagerness to pleasure yourself, but there is a hole in the bar just below the button. Let me show you." Stephan grabbed something that had been sitting on the floor next to him. It was a long, thin dildo made of bright green rubber. "This goes through the hole like so," he said with yet another chuckle. He fed the dildo through the hole, so that it jutted out toward her face. "There's a clamp to hold it here. In order to press the button with your nose, you'll have to deep throat the dildo. This is a very important skill for any slave to have. And to think you never once offered me a blow job all that time we were together, even though I would spend hours on your pleasure. Ohh well, now is your time to learn. This part of your training will have two effects. First, it will teach your body to associate pleasure and sexual relief with deep throating. Eventually you will become aroused any time anything is shoved into your mouth. You may even learn to cum from just from having your mouth fucked by a man."